Last TW seasons best faction leader.

124»

Comments

• Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    well the truth is that all old leaders are kinda in that genre. b:surrender just look at chu's scumbag list and bloodrains quote

It's more that it was the most notive disparity between skill levels of leaders, in a bad way in the aka to ast cast, and yet he tries to portray it as the "golden ages" of the faction. They were, bar none, the worst leader for LG's TWs in their entire history. I don't even know how they got drunk enough to leap into a wall head first to even put that forward as a selling point for leadership prowess. They were ridiculed so bad they quit the faction, even.

I mean some things can be erased, but trying to sell a steaming pile of **** as a gold nugget is a little too far into the intoxication that even I can't condone that. And I'm more than half-way through a bottle of Hennessy.

EDIT: I mean c'mon, you were around during that time. I was offtime being +2 GMT from server time and even I was seeing the WC going on about that. Not sure where you moved to after Seppuku, I came back ahnd had Linesky invite me to Luminance since Sepp died sometime when Nish left. But even still you should have been more or less abreast of events even outside of Amp (though for some reason I think you went back to Amp back then. Would have to refresh my memory on that part.)
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Zanryu is best leader.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Silly Newgen.

MaceWindu created the faction, he left the server after Purina and Uktabi complained from contributiing to the next attack, and being told it would be after they had a few clerics who had BB. (At the time I was the only cleric with BB). Not wanting to deal with the complaints, he left and left Purina in charge with Uktabi as their Marshall. They ignored the strategy which was given to them, and would have landed LG at the same time as Nef first landed. They got pissy thinking Milari was working behind their backs, and then left to create their own faction and leaving Milari in charge.

After that Milari put me in charge of TW strat, and we ended up landed the next week. Our bid was based off of the previous bids, but Purina and Uktabi left to join Shockwave. Their bid was near Nef's bid, so Pur and uktabi used the alts in their faction to fake bid to remove their previous bid, to rebid right next to LG's. Later this led to a triple bid when I was Zhenning with 5 other member's from Seppuku, who thought it was underhanded and helped LG triple bid back against SW.

Akasera was after Milari left the game for a while, though I think Milari passed it to Des_X, (an alt of Destroyer_X who left the guild whining because they weren't given a postion), who then robbed the guild trying to use faction funds for their cat shop selling, but ran afoul of the gold bug that hit. So Des_X took the good parts, but passed the bad parts onto the guild. I pointed it out when I rejoined after regaining internet connection. Milari regained control, but passed it to Akasera, who then passed it to Asterelle briefly for a few weeks, before Ast's bas strats went from hgour long TW's to minutes long TWs and they left faction.

Wow, alot of drama in the olden days now that I think of it.

EDIT: The funny thing is, I remember MiniST asking me who I was, but loioking at how low level they must have beeen, I really have to ask again: Who are you? :)

Further EDIT: Remembered the name of the faction Purina and Uktabi created: it was called Recluse.

More Edit: dunno any barb who started with D, LG's first main high level barb was Uktabi. Our second best after he left was Khimerabrand: a really bad barb who had existential issues anytime we found a better barb to play in TT or anything.That other barb I can't remember the name of, but the played alot with the high level wizzie Swift, and left to the same faction they did. The first barb I actually had any respect for their playing skills really.

You might be thinking of _Donut_, a really horrible barb who had their name the same as their forum name and password, and quit after being "****" in the first 3 weeks. But he was by far the suckiest barb I ever played with, and was the reason I quit doing FBs for XP. Oh my dear god, he was a moron.

Shoulda have back-read some EDIT:

Are your ****ing kidding me? Do you know how many excuses were thrown out like cheap beads in a Mardis Gras the instant leadership passed from Akasera to Asterelle? "Oh, they weren't trained. Oh, apparently they didn't bother reading all the other class's skills. Oh, etc."

The schism between Akasera and Asterelle's leadership in LG is denoted by a steep *** nose dive in the length of time it took for LG to be rolled like a drunken 2 dollar *****. The fact you even bring that up as a selling point for Ast's "leadership", means you either have no clue what you're talking about, or you're trying to increase the pitch on your plane's trajectory up the nether regions of your current leader.

Seriously, they were terribad. Use whatever excuse is mandated, but they were horrrible.

newgen? you don't know me means you are the newgen, lol. 5th lvl 101 person on the server. 4 of them were in the same faction, Sepukku except for gaynxtduh, lol. And this being the first MMORPG i've ever played, it was kinda weird, lol. And i guess that person was des_x or w/e he name was. Recluse was created by Crystalized or he somehow got leadership really quickly.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    newgen? you don't know me means you are the newgen, lol. 5th lvl 101 person on the server. 4 of them were in the same faction, Sepukku except for gaynxtduh, lol. And this being the first MMORPG i've ever played, it was kinda weird, lol. And i guess that person was des_x or w/e he name was. Recluse was created by Crystalized or he somehow got leadership really quickly.

You do realize newgen isn't even an arguement; you agreed with me before it even began, right?

Newgen isn't the insult you're trying to use it as, but a term meant to denote when people started the game on the server. And unless you think LG is MaceWindu, SasakiSayuri is Nef, and know why Seppuku formed and when; you are flat out not oldgen.

I have screenies of me zhenning with the old Sepp before all of them even were Sepp, I remember the converesation that caused the triple attack, I even have screenies of when I moved from LG to Sepp and was the highest lvl there (it was actually my character that made Destroyer_X swap to fulll mag cleric and rippped SW apart solo handedly)

There is no arguement about which of us is newgen, because your very arguements show you are newer. That is not in contest at all (unless there is clarification needed in what the word newer means). Your very arguements mark you as newer, and you lack of knowledge of faction hierarchy just highlights it.

I don't need to argue it, you did it for me.

EDIT: 3rd person on the server to hit 83, even with all the people in faction demanding I come do their 59 cult for them. Everyone who was high level at that time knew eachother, which is why I take your "You should know me" with a grain of salt. Do you even know BlackyBetty, BlueAngel, Ferrel, Ami, Geogaddi? Because all of us knew eachother, along with Nish, Line, and Sin. Every DT we'd be at eachother's throats.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    You do realize newgen isn't even an arguement; you agreed with me before it even began, right?

Newgen isn't the insult you're trying to use it as, but a term meant to denote when people started the game on the server. And unless you think LG is MaceWindu, SasakiSayuri is Nef, and know why Seppuku formed and when; you are flat out not oldgen.

I have screenies of me zhenning with the old Sepp before all of them even were Sepp, I remember the converesation that caused the triple attack, I even have screenies of when I moved from LG to Sepp and was the highest lvl there (it was actually my character that made Destroyer_X swap to fulll mag cleric and rippped SW apart solo handedly)

There is no arguement about which of us is newgen, because your very arguements show you are newer. That is not in contest at all (unless there is clarification needed in what the word newer means). Your very arguements mark you as newer, and you lack of knowledge of faction hierarchy just highlights it.

I don't need to argue it, you did it for me.

What are you trying to say? I started when the server began... How the hell did you think i made it to 101 faster than all but 4 people? And the only people that i remember in Seppuku were the ones on vent and apparently you weren't. And i remember people that mattered, and apparently you weren't on that list either. And by the time i got into seppuku from the amplified merge, you weren't not the top level. As for the last paragraph, it seems you need to convince yourself more than me.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Man, you guys ***** up even Turkish soap operas scenarios, gz on that, at least.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    What are you trying to say? I started when the server began... How the hell did you think i made it to 101 faster than all but 4 people? And the only people that i remember in Seppuku were the ones on vent and apparently you weren't. And i remember people that mattered, and apparently you weren't on that list either. And by the time i got into seppuku from the amplified merge, you weren't not the top level. As for the last paragraph, it seems you need to convince yourself more than me.

Ironically, the external hard drive I had that had those saved pictures to prove the previous ignoramous (from the Razor Feather thread in which I showed alot of incompetent clerics how to AoE in style) got trashed during St Patty's Day. The fun part is I got at least 4 good stories out of that night (and a concussion that led to a twisted ankle) so all in all a good trade. My computer that does contain the originals I will not get to for at least 2-3 months since I'm away from it.

I guess I could point out that the FB party for FB69 and 79 was Nishtara, LineskyJ, Sinanju, Ami, Ferrel when he leveled high enough, and I dunno.......Sylvaeeeeeee...........
    the extra e's are to rub it in, not part of the actual name. But I beat everyone but the 2 Misti''s (that mattered, not you, to lvl 83) as part of the "duh" package for the fact I was around and mattered wayyyyy before you did. I mean, you might have been one of the 1 shots in DT, just no one cared.

There is a small chance I get this external drive working (light comes on, but nothing is recognized), or you could emberrass yourself saying this didn't actually happne, and then I smack you down with .JPGs in a couple months. I took pics of the old LG, me showing Sepp a cheaper version of the Zhenning with just Nishtara and myself, Sepp and I doing zhen, us doing the genie invasion SE of 1K streams, us in the Sepp TW I participated in before I left around Xmas 2008.

It all comes down to how emberassed you want to be I guess. So please, throw out your best insults. I'll counter them in either 3 months, or if I can get this dang external working. Or if I threw some screenies up on the web while I was in Saudi.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Ironically, the external hard drive I had that had those saved pictures to prove the previous ignoramous (from the Razor Feather thread in which I showed alot of incompetent clerics how to AoE in style) got trashed during St Patty's Day. The fun part is I got at least 4 good stories out of that night (and a concussion that led to a twisted ankle) so all in all a good trade. My computer that does contain the originals I will not get to for at least 2-3 months since I'm away from it.

I guess I could point out that the FB party for FB69 and 79 was Nishtara, LineskyJ, Sinanju, Ami, Ferrel when he leveled high enough, and I dunno.......Sylvaeeeeeee...........
    the extra e's are to rub it in, not part of the actual name. But I beat everyone but the 2 Misti''s (that mattered, not you, to lvl 83) as part of the "duh" package for the fact I was around and mattered wayyyyy before you did. I mean, you might have been one of the 1 shots in DT, just no one cared.

There is a small chance I get this external drive working (light comes on, but nothing is recognized), or you could emberrass yourself saying this didn't actually happne, and then I smack you down with .JPGs in a couple months. I took pics of the old LG, me showing Sepp a cheaper version of the Zhenning with just Nishtara and myself, Sepp and I doing zhen, us doing the genie invasion SE of 1K streams, us in the Sepp TW I participated in before I left around Xmas 2008.

It all comes down to how emberassed you want to be I guess. So please, throw out your best insults. I'll counter them in either 3 months, or if I can get this dang external working. Or if I threw some screenies up on the web while I was in Saudi.

Still what are you trying to say? You pull out a random lvl number, great. Why does 83 matter? why not 79? 55? 22? The thing is that i never said that you were didn't have those pictures nor did i say you were lying... You just keep blabbering on about proof, but there is nothing to prove... This is why trash like you need to ****. Trying to prove so much when there is nothing to prove.
  • Bruutjes - Sanctuary
    Bruutjes - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lets nominate super old factionleaders on a thread called 'LAST TW seasons best faction leader''

here goes...

GodsFear b:bye
  • whiskeywillie
    whiskeywillie Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    SasakiSayuri of course. (mother of all large factions)

and a close second is Devalis. :P

you kids now days don't know anything.

anyhow... hey.... stuck in airport figure i do some browsing. (trolling)
    key_art_second_to_none.jpg
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    and a close second is Devalis. :P

... you got to be kidding me.
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ... you got to be kidding me.

You got a point. This is a joke right? At this rate we may as well start including people like Turook, Angelfire and others

God if we gonna have classical TW leader's I vote for Dolfje of Oldies b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I vote for Kuber, he was not on our server, actually, not even in this game but leader of a fac on another browser game i played, we kicked ***.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When it comes to talks like this, Pinnacle was by far best faction I was in, while it lasted. Both leaders invested a lot of their time and patience and resources (both RL and game) to help their members.

Tamarlyn never even used faction money to bid on the lands but her own while faction money was divided between entire faction. A lot of people geared up on leaders and officers money, some even left then to tw with top facs while we got their crappy alts to work with, which would not even be that bad but they'd come like after their man fac tw is over and then act like ninjas refusing to follow tw strategy and really not help at all.

Oh and also, this is a true story, when Nehperl died, Tamarlyn sent a lot of irl money to both me and burned_soul, along with other Pinnacle members (I did not handle the money but I think I will try and remember all people that did monkeytoes, camlost, weezledbaby, lonesometear, cavalieri, i think few more people really would hate if i forgot someone then people from DamphyrS sent a lot too which is my faction) and I am talking a lot of money that we needed badly as death was sudden and totally unexpected. And also WhiteShot taking a week of work and traveling half the Europe to be with us and also help financialy and logistically, plus all other pin members were incredibly supportive and if there was not for them i prolly would be in even bigger mess than i already am.

So say whatever you want but I really wonder how many of these great leaders would do that for their faction members, but I know in Pinnacle I was ready to sit in the train and also just like that travel half of Europe for 90% of people there if they needed me (And still am) and I knew half of people would do it for me too, and also like 7 of us still hangs our irl more than often even tho 2 girls are not even in our country, it was maybe not the best TW fac on server but it was the best fac on server.

Like +100 here Svaarog.. Tam was the best leader.. and we weren't going to let you and punk down getting to Germany... Still would do anything for you... b:heart
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    anyone remember deadbone b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I nominate Mikosu as best faction leader evur b:victory
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I blame this poll for our leadership change. b:cry