Last TW seasons best faction leader.

Options
chunleilu
chunleilu Posts: 25 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
Morning Everyone,

The TW season ended, so who in you opinion was the best leader from the last TW season.

Options

Sharrana - Vindicate
Sarunya/Strife_Son - Enelysion
Skuttlebut - Legendary
TheDan - Regicide
Asparaguzz - RavenTail
SOcean - Kakumau
Alykzander - Corvinus
SKspawner - Solace

Give reasons for your choice.
Post edited by chunleilu on

Comments

• FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    chunleilu wrote: »
    Give reasons for your choice.

5char
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    everyone will obviously only choose their own faction leader.
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    u think we allow strife to have any say in the faction? he wud destroy the place b:shocked
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    My choice is obviously biased but hey, I love my faction and I like our leader.

SOcean has done a lot for the faction and still does so. Of course, he makes mistakes from time to time but don't we all? Overall, I've been very happy to have him as the leader of the faction I'm a member and officer of.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Lolegi - Sanctuary
    Lolegi - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    u think we allow strife to have any say in the faction? he wud destroy the place b:shocked

^ Lol, I choose Saru, why? cuz im in enelysion b:victory
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    SO. Why? Does a lot for the faction, keeps drama out and is an epic leader without making you feel like you're sooo small. What else would I want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Devyren - Sanctuary
    Devyren - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    First off I'd like to say that this isn't just because I am in Enelysion.

Saru is by far one of the most organized faction leaders I've ever met. Her ability to keep things so clean and tidy on TW night is still amazing to me. No questions asked. Every single person always knows what their job is and sticks to it. She's motivates, mentors, and inspires every member to do their very best. :)
  • Emmajaneii - Sanctuary
    Emmajaneii - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Of course we are going to vote for our own factions, why would we vote for anyone elses?

So yes, my vote goes to Enelysion. I have been in Ene now for about 18 months, and I've certainly seen ups and downs go by, ive seen weekends with no TW because we've been outbid, and i've seen weekends where we've been ganked by multiple factions. It's the way of the game, and its not always easy, and sometimes it makes a game far too stressful.

However we come out the other side as a team, as a family and we are held together by our members and our leaders and for that I am thankful.
  • VenusFox - Sanctuary
    VenusFox - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    The answer is more than obvious.. f:angry

Its Saru ofc! f:naughty

She's by far the sexiest f:shy

Join Enelysion! f:cool
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Shar for giving me huge end of the season money bonus so i can buy crack b:kiss
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    everyone will obviously only choose their own faction leader.

In all seriousness tho, why the hell would someone vote for someone else's leader?! If i liked some fac's leader more than my own i'd obviously go to their fac.. ok i get there are some ppl that dislike their fac leaders etc but I would never be in a fac with a douchbag leader.

Ofc I'd vote for Tamarlyn/White but its not even on the list and fac hardly even exist anymore, Vindi has top organisation and thats what tw needs, I don't even need leader to be my buddy or anything as long as they keep fac in line, organise events and fac business well, Vindi has by far best inside organisation of all factions - thats a fact and results are obvious.

So its stupid question, the real question is lets see which fac has the most active forumers (or leaders pushing their members to vote for them b:laugh)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    So its stupid question, the real question is lets see which fac has the most active forumers (or leaders pushing their members to vote for them b:laugh)

I already see a trend growing b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Best faction leader goes to skuttlebutt, Legendary was winning TW for 2 months of the season and noticed that if something wasn't done then TW would die out. Being the great leader that he is, he told most of his faction to leave so that vindicate would have a better chance at TW. What a great leader, thank you for letting vindicate win TW season after you guys had a 2 month head start
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    honestly this thread just shows how many members of what faction avidly jump to troll the sanctuary forums on their factions behalf rather than whos actually the best leader or something b:sweat the lower the better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Now Kakumau won't win that, seeing were being not as much of a loud faction as everyone else. In fact, it's only Desdi and me posting regurlary I think x'D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • G_Fingers - Sanctuary
    G_Fingers - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Voted Vindi.. b:victory
  • G_Fingers - Sanctuary
    G_Fingers - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    honestly this thread just shows how many members of what faction avidly jump to troll the sanctuary forums on their factions behalf rather than whos actually the best leader or something b:sweat the lower the better

Troll u say with 8k posts b:shutup

Someone hug the kettle, coz the pot calling it black b:shocked
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    This whole thread seems kind of pointless. As someone in Regi I have no concept exactly what goes on in Vindi, LG, Kaku, Enely, RT, etc, beyond what I get from members who are either avid members of the factions or people who left, and neither group tends to be able to give an incredibly objective analysis of leaders.

I'm not even gonna bother with saying the good or bad things that Dan did last season since I feel like neither will be taken seriously. No leader is absolutely perfect and he obviously has his failings, and he has his strong points.

And G_Fingers, she's pointing out that in the thread about who is the best leader and who will win TW season, there are a number of posts from members of Enely who presumably don't spend a ton of time looking at the forum, given many of them have under 100 posts. She, on the other hand, practically lives on the forums, and clearly isn't just logging in to plug her faction. Not saying that it invalidates the opinions, just that this thread is kind of useless since no one can really make an educated assessment of leadership of other factions, and even if they could most of sanctuary isn't gonna come on and vote.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    iCielos best faction leader! f:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Troll u say with 8k posts b:shutup

Someone hug the kettle, coz the pot calling it black b:shocked
    well duh playing almost 5 years here. b:surrender just cause their long timers and post alot doesnt automatically equal a troll. I get alot of pple poking at my post counts tho, just shrug them off as words of butthurts that have nowhere else to poke cept post counts. Ironically those ignorants dont realize most of the posts are from cleric forum posting info b:sweat
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Too lazy to quote.

I probably don't have a huge handful of posts but I look at the forums a lot (especially this one...) but I only really decided to post recently. So it's not like I got a hand up my butt telling me to vote for my leader :P Strife's a lazy butt anyway
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    This whole thread sucks, the only goood leader of sanctuary is mah homie So_Wet leader of the epic faction 1FishArmy, rest all of them are nubs. b:angry
  • LostLove - Momaganon
    LostLove - Momaganon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    iCielos best faction leader! f:shy

Hence why Endy fell shortly after he became leader b:shutup
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options

Bullshiit, Ende fell apart way before that when leaders and bunch of officers left to play another game and even harassed constantly members that stayed into joining them on the other game. Thats when I pulled an alt out and bunch of people left, why the *** would i care about faction if the leader doesnt. Cielos basically got leadershipa after that on an obviously dying/dead faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • ICielos - Sanctuary
    ICielos - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

I am totally the reason Endeavour fell apart. Took me a while to corrupt the other members into leaving it and keep the coin to myself. Oh wait that isn't me. Maybe I am the great leader that is nice and has good friends, gives small rewards to my non-friend guildmates. Then appear out of no where with an r9 toon. Oh wait that isn't me. :3 Oh Oh I got one, maybe I am the leader of a guild that gets destroyed by the Handsome Crew Only. Oh wait no, that isn't me.

I'm just the guy who plays the game for fun with friends and try to make new friends. Being guild leader was fun while it lasted, wish I could have been leader from the beginning. Once it died I gave all the TW coin to the faction members, I didn't even get a share. :p Boy I sure loved Endeavour, had guilds beg us not to attack, we were so cool we accepted enemy spies. So then I took my talents to South Beach, uh I mean Vindicate. New TW season prepare to get your jimmies rustled! b:laugh

Much love from your Friendly Neighborhood Mexican. :3
  • Ataegina - Sanctuary
    Ataegina - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Bullshiit, Ende fell apart way before that when leaders and bunch of officers left to play another game and even harassed constantly members that stayed into joining them on the other game. Thats when I pulled an alt out and bunch of people left, why the *** would i care about faction if the leader doesnt. Cielos basically got leadershipa after that on an obviously dying/dead faction.

This is actually fact because I was there as it was falling apart, hence the reason I left. Cielos did the best job he could with what he had.
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I quit for game for a year n who whole existance of Endy went straight past me, why are u guys so hellbent on Endy? rofl, the way its going now even RavenTail might live longer than that b:cold
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • ICielos - Sanctuary
    ICielos - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I quit for game for a year n who whole existance of Endy went straight past me, why are u guys so hellbent on Endy? rofl, the way its going now even RavenTail might live longer than that b:cold

Meh, why not be hellbent? and who cares if RT lives longer. lol If you didn't experience Ende, then thats your loss. b:chuckle
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I am totally the reason Endeavour fell apart. Took me a while to corrupt the other members into leaving it and keep the coin to myself. Oh wait that isn't me. Maybe I am the great leader that is nice and has good friends, gives small rewards to my non-friend guildmates. Then appear out of no where with an r9 toon. Oh wait that isn't me. :3 Oh Oh I got one, maybe I am the leader of a guild that gets destroyed by the Handsome Crew Only. Oh wait no, that isn't me.
    LOLOLOL i can name those leaders! b:laughb:laughb:laugh

• XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Endy was an awesome place and I really miss the community we had built. I love Regi but Endy when it was at its peak was great. Sadly, the leader, director, a handful of officers, and other members who while not officers were cornerstones of the faction left at once to play another game or private servers or just because of real life stuff, and the faction entered a nose dive.

From that point on being an officer in Endy was like hospice care for a patient with terminal cancer, you know it's dying, you can do as much as you can to try and stop it, but it's largely a lost cause, and you're just trying to make the last days more comfortable.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes