Kazumadavis vs. Boomz

Options
Alastar - Harshlands
Alastar - Harshlands Posts: 121 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Dawnglory (EU)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x9saRHFkVs

Renting out video services for GSTs or Toothbrush fireworks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ArmaniEx "our best wizz uses a r8+ 7 weap lol"
Exceptional Resource
Best Decoy
Post edited by Alastar - Harshlands on

Comments

• Adalgiso - Harshlands
    Adalgiso - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Good fight.

Kazu got lucky with purge at the very begging otherwise fight might not be that one sided.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Trash gear + skill > Amazing gear + stupidity
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Agorey - Harshlands
    Agorey - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

b:chuckle

DAT PURGE!!!b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Oh? It was my understanding that we had R9R3 now. Was I mistaken?
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Good fight.

Kazu got lucky with purge at the very begging otherwise fight might not be that one sided.

Lol you underestimate Kaz. Buff or no buff he would've still won. I wouldn't say boomz did a poor job this fight but Kaz wins cuz he has the skill to back it up. When he gets the right axes he wouldn't have such a problem killing a wizard at this standard.

P.S. ya'll move to much -.-
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Oh? It was my understanding that we had R9R3 now. Was I mistaken?

Our Apologies (BM) who's wearing +12 vit stone TT99 and APS gear, G13 interval fists VS. a full r9r3 +12 JOSD Mirajane or whatever (wizard) on our server. Guess who won?

The TT99. So yes, skill + trash gear > amazing gear + stupidity.

This was BEFORE NW came out by the way. :)
  • Agorey - Harshlands
    Agorey - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Our Apologies (BM) who's wearing +12 vit stone TT99 and APS gear, G13 interval fists VS. a full r9r3 +12 JOSD Mirajane or whatever (wizard) on our server. Guess who won?

thats cuz apologies is scarry! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options

I didn't watch the video, but after hearing that I suppose I'll give it a watch.

EDIT: hmmm. I wouldn't exactly call +12 Vit stones trash. Just sayin'. The Wizard has a gear advantage, but at that level of sharding and refinement when the Wizard's not bringing out spark combos or making use of his morai skills (Mortal/Spacial reversion) and is trying to tank stunlocks (noticed no attempts to break stunlocks with genie) then of course the BM eventually pulls it out. I stopped watching halfway through, it got sad. In any case, the sharding and refines are on the same level, so it just comes down to the base gear I suppose.

Video doesn't prove that skill > gear, it still holds true that with a large enough gap skill becomes irrelevant, and that gap is very difficult to close. Good on the BM I suppose, but you proved nothing :P
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I didn't watch the video, but after hearing that I suppose I'll give it a watch.

EDIT: hmmm. I wouldn't exactly call +12 Vit stones trash. Just sayin'. The Wizard has a gear advantage, but at that level of sharding and refinement when the Wizard's not bringing out spark combos or making use of his morai skills (Mortal/Spacial reversion) and is trying to tank stunlocks (noticed no attempts to break stunlocks with genie) then of course the BM eventually pulls it out. I stopped watching halfway through, it got sad. In any case, the sharding and refines are on the same level, so it just comes down to the base gear I suppose.

Video doesn't prove that skill > gear, it still holds true that with a large enough gap skill becomes irrelevant, and that gap is very difficult to close. Good on the BM I suppose, but you proved nothing :P

Sorry I think I made you confused. That video is Kazumadavis versus Boomz. I was talking about a past fight between Mirajane and Apologies before NW came out that was not recorded. So yea, nothing for me to prove. And really? TT99 +12 vit stones isn't trash in comparison to full R9rr +12 JOSD? Okay there lol. You certainly know how to take out keywords I put in there. You left out "TT99" and "Stupidity".

You PVE server peeps are funny.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Sorry I think I made you confused. That video is Kazumadavis versus Boomz. I was talking about a past fight between Mirajane and Apologies before NW came out that was not recorded. So yea, nothing for me to prove. And really? TT99 +12 vit stones isn't trash in comparison to full R9rr +12 JOSD? Okay there lol. You certainly know how to take out keywords I put in there. You PVE server peeps are funny.

Annnnnd just like that, there goes any credibility you might have had. However, I'll admit, I overlooked that. But let me make this easy for you to understand you uninformed monkey. +12 Vit stoned gear is not trash, even in comparison to R9R3. It allows for quite a bit of survivability. Skill will certainly play a role, and the more skilled TT99 could win. However, this does not prove that gear > skill. At a certain level of gear, skill becomes irrelevant to the outcome of the fight. Take a TT90 geared person fighting an R9. Gear > skill. Take an R9+5 fighting an R9R3+12 Jaded. Gear > skill. The R9 may last a while, but it will ultimately lose due to the difference in gear and the need to change playstyle from offensive to defensive, consuming chi, sparks, and genie just to stay alive, much less land a kill.

Gear > skill. Until gear is about equal, where skill becomes more important. Now stop being silly, I'm running on three hours of sleep. But really, this whole "PvP server superiority" thing? Should really stop, it makes you look ignorant. I have the ability to admit my own mistakes, regardless of reason. Perhaps you should admit yours. Such as thinking PvP servers are automatically better.
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    b:chuckle chevy .... don't bother .... just wasting ur time :D
  • LOLZTehboso - Harshlands
    LOLZTehboso - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    This video needs more triple sparks, just to make it bankia acceptable
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Annnnnd just like that, there goes any credibility you might have had. However, I'll admit, I overlooked that. But let me make this easy for you to understand you uninformed monkey. +12 Vit stoned gear is not trash, even in comparison to R9R3. It allows for quite a bit of survivability. Skill will certainly play a role, and the more skilled TT99 could win. However, this does not prove that gear > skill. At a certain level of gear, skill becomes irrelevant to the outcome of the fight. Take a TT90 geared person fighting an R9. Gear > skill. Take an R9+5 fighting an R9R3+12 Jaded. Gear > skill. The R9 may last a while, but it will ultimately lose due to the difference in gear and the need to change playstyle from offensive to defensive, consuming chi, sparks, and genie just to stay alive, much less land a kill.

Gear > skill. Until gear is about equal, where skill becomes more important. Now stop being silly, I'm running on three hours of sleep. But really, this whole "PvP server superiority" thing? Should really stop, it makes you look ignorant. I have the ability to admit my own mistakes, regardless of reason. Perhaps you should admit yours. Such as thinking PvP servers are automatically better.

I agree that gear > skill.

But you forgot the equation = trash gear + skill > amazing gear + **STUPIDITY**

that's the whole point Longknife is talking about lol. Obviously someone with that amount of gear difference would win if they weren't hyper fc idiots.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If you're gonna post a duel, try doing it with self buffs only. Would have actually been interesting.

The BM is essentially taking 20-25% less damage while the wizard is taking 20% more damage. That's pretty significant.

As is we're basically watching a BM spam badly timed stun skills while a wiz tries to holy path out of stunlock (why do people think this is a good idea?).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    As is we're basically watching a BM spam badly timed stun skills while a wiz tries to holy path out of stunlock (why do people think this is a good idea?).

^^^^^

Someone teach this mage how to use fortify
  • FoosYu - Harshlands
    FoosYu - Harshlands Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    puuuuurrgeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Lol you underestimate Kaz. Buff or no buff he would've still won. I wouldn't say boomz did a poor job this fight but Kaz wins cuz he has the skill to back it up. When he gets the right axes he wouldn't have such a problem killing a wizard at this standard.

P.S. ya'll move to much -.-

I did not underestimate any of involved players and I do not understand how did you get that conclusion from my post.

I fought Kazu he is really good. We agreed to fight again when he gets his gear upgraded.
  • dispo
    dispo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    you're all bad shut up
  • Rocketpower - Harshlands
    Rocketpower - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    This wizard is so bad.
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    it surprises me that you're talking **** when you are just as bad if not worse.
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I don't know about now, but the first couple of years this server was going Kazu was terrible. I don't have any respect for someone who took 4 plus years to use one class effectively.
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I don't know about now, but the first couple of years this server was going Kazu was terrible. I don't have any respect for someone who took 4 plus years to use one class effectively.

Nothing better than people quitting and than telling us how to play in their spare time.

b:shutup
  • Kazumadavis - Harshlands
    Kazumadavis - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Dafuq o.o; why people talking bout meh :C i don't like the attention. I won't troll, i won't talk smack or anything. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I'm welcome to criticism with that being said post more thoughts on this vids outside either myself or boomz sucks. It's entertainment people, don't gotta be serious and spiteful f:worry
  • Kazumadavis - Harshlands
    Kazumadavis - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    and wow that was my first post? GG mef:cool
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

You PVE server peeps are funny.

i saw you waking up PERDITION`s cleric (slept) with your pet in yesterdays NW.
    You PVP server peeps are funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
    edited April 2013
    Options
    it surprises me that you're talking **** when you are just as bad if not worse.

who are you,again?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Options
    who are you,again?

A wizard that plays better than you ever did. He actually knows how to combat enemies outside of IG.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited April 2013
    Options
    A wizard that plays better than you ever did. He actually knows how to combat enemies outside of IG.
    Never saw that wizard pvp,which means that he never actually pvp'd,not at least back when I played.As for you,I believe you talk too much for a low-skill psychic.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Never saw that wizard pvp,which means that he never actually pvp'd,not at least back when I played.As for you,I believe you talk too much for a low-class psychic.

We have equal gear now, Rocket! :D

You could log in and we could test that theory.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • dizzyrunks
    dizzyrunks Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Is it a possilble that that wizard just start out pking an an have not figuredout the right genie he needs to use.. Or does a person who just start pking automatically starts off as pros with out experience?