Kazumadavis vs. Boomz

2»

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dizzyrunks wrote: »
    Is it a possilble that that wizard just start out pking an an have not figuredout the right genie he needs to use.. Or does a person who just start pking automatically starts off as pros with out experience?

This guy is the type of player who triple sparks, chi pots and then drops a BT and doesn't even consider that he might need more setup than "herpderp trip spark pewpew."

I kite his trip spark all the time with Holy path and he just qqs and says I'm cheating.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i saw you waking up PERDITION`s cleric (slept) with your pet in yesterdays NW.
    You PVP server peeps are funny.

If you're talking about _Verana_, I was stunlocking her and she couldn't heal PERIDITION. Hence why we won even though it was 8 vs 20. Besides, most likely the sleep was from my own plant which only lasts 9 seconds. I wouldn't do something so amateur unless a cleric slept while I already clicked stun from my chichyu. NW is the worst comparison you can make for PVP when it's such a mess. When you decide to reply on your real char and you wanna 1v1 i'l do it anytime ;)

Otherwise, bye~
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looked really boring. PvP was fun back when server was fresh and also before genies. ijs
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looked really boring. PvP was fun back when server was fresh and also before genies. ijs

This game used to be an interesting, semi-hardcore, open world, faction-based PVP game.

Now its...I don't even know.

Lets just say that most player's highlight of the day is getting 2x ecstasy cards from BH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you guys like to talk a lot of **** over one vid in which someone got super lucky with a purge and lots of crits. How come you never post any videos of you losing like every single day? How about that time longknife epic failed 4 times in a row against me in 1v1s within 20 minutes or the fact that I 1 shot shibikitty daily. In fact just last weekend this happened and it happened right in front of his own faction, no triple spark even needed to kill this fool. I guess I should start recording every time you guys fail. You guys have a lot to learn and I'll rematch kaz if your going to base it off one thing his is chump change now that I have 3rd cast gear, not to mention fully farmed unlike most the people in the Dark faction.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    you guys like to talk a lot of **** over one vid in which someone got super lucky with a purge and lots of crits. How come you never post any videos of you losing like every single day? How about that time longknife epic failed 4 times in a row against me in 1v1s within 20 minutes or the fact that I 1 shot shibikitty daily. In fact just last weekend this happened and it happened right in front of his own faction, no triple spark even needed to kill this fool. I guess I should start recording every time you guys fail. You guys have a lot to learn and I'll rematch kaz if your going to base it off one thing his is chump change now that I have 3rd cast gear, not to mention fully farmed unlike most the people in the Dark faction.

Absolutely, not afraid to admit it. The difference being in HOW you win and what you're bragging about.

To me, I don't see how oneshotting anyone is a matter of skill; it's a matter of gear. And with our fights, every single loss on my end was a crit from you that I simply couldn't tank; there was no smart moves on your part, only gear putting in work for you. If you're so sure of yourself, we can fight again when I get my r9rr armor too, though then I'd probably outgear you.

At any rate, point is there's ways to win that are impressive, and there's ways to win that are herpderp faceslam keyboard. Kazuma stunlocking you long enough to actually get that window to kill you while severely outgeared is impressive, triple spark BIDSing a barb or struggling to move for 3 minutes+ before getting a crit that exceeds the enemy's health is really more about gear than actually doing what you're supposed to.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People still use GX?
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Well boomz, the reason you lost was a matter of skill. You say super lucky on purge? Kazuma is a bit more skilled than I am at pvp and I was pretty pro at using a bm. This is coming from somebody who hunted down r9s with nirvy gear and a r8 axe. He would have kept you stunned long enough to purge you eventually and the same thing would have happened.

Instead of getting angry look at what caused you to lose. Learn from it and improve on your kiting skills a bit. Maybe you dont have the right genie set up, maybe you didnt cast the right skills at the right time or maybe your nerves got the better of you in the 1v1 and caused you to lose your cool.

Instead of making excuses look at what you did wrong and improve.

The fact that you say your gear upgrade would make kazu "chump change" means you got a loooot to learn indeed. You should stop upgrading your gear for a while and practice.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    Well boomz, the reason you lost was a matter of skill. You say super lucky on purge? Kazuma is a bit more skilled than I am at pvp and I was pretty pro at using a bm. This is coming from somebody who hunted down r9s with nirvy gear and a r8 axe. He would have kept you stunned long enough to purge you eventually and the same thing would have happened.

Instead of getting angry look at what caused you to lose. Learn from it and improve on your kiting skills a bit. Maybe you dont have the right genie set up, maybe you didnt cast the right skills at the right time or maybe your nerves got the better of you in the 1v1 and caused you to lose your cool.

Instead of making excuses look at what you did wrong and improve.

The fact that you say your gear upgrade would make kazu "chump change" means you got a loooot to learn indeed. You should stop upgrading your gear for a while and practice.

Despite what many people believe, BM's generally have the upper hand on a Wiz vs BM 1v1 duel. I'll admit Morai skills evened this out a bit, but since the BM can effectively keep his magic marrow on 24/7 with no worries (BT isn't too much of a factor here) + buffs, he has similar to possibly even more magic defense than an arcane, depending on his gear setup, as well as a buttload of more HP.

The only way for a wizard to have enough time to kill a buffed BM without what you guys like to call "lucky crits" (remember anti-stun doesn't prevent seals, which is a huge problem if the BM knows when to pop defensive seals) is to hope the BM waits too long to recast marrow, then seal/Sleep him and get some hits in without marrow on.

Other classes don't have as big a problem here. Mystics can easily sleep a BM and wait for marrow to come off, then stunlock him and burn him down leaving him unable to cast marrow. Psychics can simply use their OP skills to stunlock, seallock, and auto-win with derp-OP pvp skills (assuming equal gears and high refines). Venos can purge, as well as having somewhat decent physical damage contribution from Ironwood procs and pet bleeds.

I'm not saying a wizard has no chance of beating an equally skilled BM, but BM's generally have the upper hand here, especially if the wizard is purged while the BM isn't. In that case, the wizard needs to either have an absolutely perfectly timed burst (while the bm's defensive skills are on CD), or get a lucky crit in somewhere.

A lot of people don't realize how much of a difference buffs make. Just think of it this way. A basic barb buff gives more HP than going from a +0 to +12 gear, and cleric buffs are actually even more effective.

Go watch some Wiz vs BM duels with high refines, and you'll see in most cases the Wizard has to rely on an ult crit to take down the BM, especially if they are dueling w/ cleric buffs. If a BM dies to regular nukes and non-crit ults, the BM is simply bad at his class and doesn't know to to use his seal, shields, and heals to stay alive, or it's just a R8 fight where people have +12 weps and +5 armors.

Oh, and before anyone says it, there are no diminishing returns on p. def or m. def. Adding 1 point to m. def at 15k gives the same return as adding 1 point to m. def at 5k.

All of this is moot for R999 gear though. I haven't seen enough R999 BM vs wiz duels to really comment on how purify proc affects the fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited May 2013
    Despite what many people believe, BM's generally have the upper hand on a Wiz vs BM 1v1 duel. I'll admit Morai skills evened this out a bit, but since the BM can effectively keep his magic marrow on 24/7 with no worries (BT isn't too much of a factor here) + buffs, he has similar to possibly even more magic defense than an arcane, depending on his gear setup, as well as a buttload of more HP.

The only way for a wizard to have enough time to kill a buffed BM without what you guys like to call "lucky crits" (remember anti-stun doesn't prevent seals, which is a huge problem if the BM knows when to pop defensive seals) is to hope the BM waits too long to recast marrow, then seal/Sleep him and get some hits in without marrow on.

Other classes don't have as big a problem here. Mystics can easily sleep a BM and wait for marrow to come off, then stunlock him and burn him down leaving him unable to cast marrow. Psychics can simply use their OP skills to stunlock, seallock, and auto-win with derp-OP pvp skills (assuming equal gears and high refines). Venos can purge, as well as having somewhat decent physical damage contribution from Ironwood procs and pet bleeds.

I'm not saying a wizard has no chance of beating an equally skilled BM, but BM's generally have the upper hand here, especially if the wizard is purged while the BM isn't. In that case, the wizard needs to either have an absolutely perfectly timed burst (while the bm's defensive skills are on CD), or get a lucky crit in somewhere.

A lot of people don't realize how much of a difference buffs make. Just think of it this way. A basic barb buff gives more HP than going from a +0 to +12 gear, and cleric buffs are actually even more effective.

Go watch some Wiz vs BM duels with high refines, and you'll see in most cases the Wizard has to rely on an ult crit to take down the BM, especially if they are dueling w/ cleric buffs. If a BM dies to regular nukes and non-crit ults, the BM is simply bad at his class and doesn't know to to use his seal, shields, and heals to stay alive, or it's just a R8 fight where people have +12 weps and +5 armors.

Oh, and before anyone says it, there are no diminishing returns on p. def or m. def. Adding 1 point to m. def at 15k gives the same return as adding 1 point to m. def at 5k.

All of this is moot for R999 gear though. I haven't seen enough R999 BM vs wiz duels to really comment on how purify proc affects the fight.

The purify proc doesn't really affect 1v1 between bms and wizzys too much. But it does reduce a bms effectiveness to act as a support class in tw and such.

As for your other comments, for the most part I agree.

A fight between a wizzy and bm is all about timing, knowing what the other person is going to do, doing the proper counter at the right time and also going in for kill combos at the right time. You are right though, if a bm knows what their doing they are hard to kill. Especially with the right genie setups, buffs, appoc and gear. But the same goes for wizzys as well.

I know that because I have fought a wizzy named "Alastar". He was great at kiting so he was really hard catch, stunlock and aps to death (was an avid fist bm at the time). Nevertheless, the fights I had with him were the most interesting I ever had with a wizzy. In fact I changed my entire genie setup in the past because of him. This was back when my gear was +7 first cast nirvy/tt99 though and was still learning my class.

I still think Kazu won in the video though because he had the "know-how" and skills to do so. He did almost everything he was supposed to. I dont know why he didn't use bm "smack" often though. Because its a nice skill and can save your butt often as a bm (that's my only complaint about him). I also think that Boomz should still practice more on his wizzy.

Because when I compare the fights with him that I had and those with Alastar, as well as some other very skilled wizzys. It seems that his timing is a bit off on his "blinks", his genie setup seems to be off and he doesn't take his time to wear my hp to nearly half to finish me with an ulti. Buts that's all I can tell, I dont know how a wizzy works as much as I do a bm. I do think though he will improve with more pvp experience down the line.

But that's only if he makes an effort to improve.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    I don't think you guys are getting the bigger picture. At that time, i had equal gear to kaz, I had +5 r9/G16 with my G16 weapon i've had for a year. He had G16 full with 7-10 refines. Gear wasn't the issue. Besides that having buffs makes a big difference, its the difference between him dealing 800-1500 a hit to 2000-3000 a hit + the extra few 1000 health. Skillwise, I have more skill than most wizzys for I kill any and all wizzys at my gear lv and just about every one higher as well. There are very few wizzys that can beat me, even the full 3rd cast +10 ones, just ask sethz and he will tell you i beat him more than 75% of the time. As for timing and skill, those things are irrelevant when you can't even attack, no one has even brought up the fact the ever since morai bms can stun you for 30 seconds straight if they time it right. Also purify would make a big difference in a bm vs wizzy fight for that exact reason, purify has a 8% base chance to purify and goes up the higher your soulforce is, my friend with a +12 weapon purifys about 30% of the time. As for combos and such, its a different reality in pvp than hitting a mob or someone afk, as you know, wizzys have the longest channeling in the game and the way they are set up require the most skill to use of every class to be effective. That is why I can beat lots of monster r9 3rd cast because of the fact that I know how to play my class while because who cs their gear never got the 3-4 years of experience playing the game and farming and merchanting from scratch.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't think you guys are getting the bigger picture. At that time, i had equal gear to kaz, I had +5 r9/G16 with my G16 weapon i've had for a year. He had G16 full with 7-10 refines. Gear wasn't the issue. Besides that having buffs makes a big difference, its the difference between him dealing 800-1500 a hit to 2000-3000 a hit + the extra few 1000 health. Skillwise, I have more skill than most wizzys for I kill any and all wizzys at my gear lv and just about every one higher as well. There are very few wizzys that can beat me, even the full 3rd cast +10 ones, just ask sethz and he will tell you i beat him more than 75% of the time. As for timing and skill, those things are irrelevant when you can't even attack, no one has even brought up the fact the ever since morai bms can stun you for 30 seconds straight if they time it right. Also purify would make a big difference in a bm vs wizzy fight for that exact reason, purify has a 8% base chance to purify and goes up the higher your soulforce is, my friend with a +12 weapon purifys about 30% of the time. As for combos and such, its a different reality in pvp than hitting a mob or someone afk, as you know, wizzys have the longest channeling in the game and the way they are set up require the most skill to use of every class to be effective. That is why I can beat lots of monster r9 3rd cast because of the fact that I know how to play my class while because who cs their gear never got the 3-4 years of experience playing the game and farming and merchanting from scratch.

Ok that right there makes me facepalm...
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited May 2013

firstly:

Seth isn't exactly the most skilled wizzy out there. Also I agree you are better than most wizzys. In fact most wizzys or people playing this game are pretty bad at their classes because of power leveling.

secondly:

Buffs just help.

Buffs shouldn't be a reason you win or lose. I have killed fully buffed r9s with a r8 axe self buffed. Ive even killed a fully buffed r9r2 barb with a r8 axe recently (we both didn't have a charms though). He wasn't especially skilled as well. Just raged at me while I stunned him for like 2 minutes and slowly beat him to death.

I will admit they are a major factor though. But if your good enough, it wont matter as much.

Thirdly:

By watching the video, it seems you lost because of your genie. I may be wrong (I dont know how the wiz class works in detail). Maybe you should check out what a mystic from infamous is using on his genie (Cheviliar) or something like that.

I watched him take on 3 sins who had very good gear at one time. They even had better gear than him. It was quite a show to watch.

He couldn't be pinned down, he told me that was because of his genie and about his setup. Which, I remember being a very high dex genie. Although I don't remember what was on it.

Lastly:

If a bm is stunning you for 30 seconds or more. Your doing something wrong.

Purify is affected by soul force? I don't think that's true.

Also, why did Eoria post a vid of a owl laughing? More importantly, why did I watch it o_o
  • Yuyi - Harshlands
    Yuyi - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Troll just lol.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    purify is based on soulforce and i have tested it extenvisely aka with 1000 hits and took calcs. I did one with his weapon at +5 (no major soulforce) at +10 (very considerable soulforce) and at +12 (ridiculous soulforce). The +5 proc about a little more than my nab r8 2nd cast weapon at +5 at about 8-9%. The +10 proc much more, about 17-18%. And the +12 threw the purify procing out of the park procing almost once every 3 hits. This goes to show that soulforce does in fact effect its success, similarly to how soulforce effects 90% of the new morai skills. Also genie is a choice that each individual makes. My genie is not geared for getting out of stunlock aka Badge of Courage is what you guys are referring to. Mine is built around killing tanks with massive damage and protecting myself for long periods of time. Because of that I am weakest against classes that can stun you for rediculas amounts of time such as sins, bms, and archers. Adding a purify weapon will in the future make up for the lack of Badge of Courage and therefore I don't see any reason to alter my current genie.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    purify is based on soulforce and i have tested it extenvisely aka with 1000 hits and took calcs. I did one with his weapon at +5 (no major soulforce) at +10 (very considerable soulforce) and at +12 (ridiculous soulforce). The +5 proc about a little more than my nab r8 2nd cast weapon at +5 at about 8-9%. The +10 proc much more, about 17-18%. And the +12 threw the purify procing out of the park procing almost once every 3 hits. This goes to show that soulforce does in fact effect its success, similarly to how soulforce effects 90% of the new morai skills. Also genie is a choice that each individual makes. My genie is not geared for getting out of stunlock aka Badge of Courage is what you guys are referring to. Mine is built around killing tanks with massive damage and protecting myself for long periods of time. Because of that I am weakest against classes that can stun you for rediculas amounts of time such as sins, bms, and archers. Adding a purify weapon will in the future make up for the lack of Badge of Courage and therefore I don't see any reason to alter my current genie.

Boomz this kinda ties into why I always mock you for triple sparking. TBH, I don't even need to holy path away from you when you triple spark (there's alternative ways to deal with it), but I do it in hopes that you think "huh, maybe I shouldn't just randomly triple spark."

And now you say your genie is for dropping tanks.
    You don't need to hit 2,000,000 to kill someone. You need to hit 20,000. So if you have a choice between hitting ~6k and being safe to toss down another 6k, or hitting a nice 10k while putting yourself at risk? Take the 6k.

Same concept here. **** your offensive genie and go get Badge.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ...just ask sethz and he will tell you i beat him more than 75% of the time.

lol .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Real nerdy in here, and forum hasn't changed much. Still boring with tryhards. Should be less focused on this game and more focused on Game of Thrones tonight.
    edited May 2013
    Real nerdy in here, and forum hasn't changed much. Still boring with tryhards. Should be less focused on this game and more focused on Game of Thrones tonight.

indeed

But this thread is not about that.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    The reason I triple spark alot should really be obvious. It is to make up for the difference in damage between my G16 weapon and an r9 3rd cast weapon. You talk about sparking from the point of a r9 3rd +11 weapon of course you don't need to triple spark as much + your a psy which relies on sparks for most of your combos especially earth vector. Wizzys on the other hand don't have as many moves that use chi that are very effective, it is a flaw in wizzys. Sure they have 3 overpowering nukes, but they take a year and a half to channel, which can be easily interupted. The only other powerful chi using moves are controler skills that are only effective against non mages assuming it hits and doesn't get purified off (blinding blaze). The only other chi using move that I do use is Manifest virtue which is a single spark that lasts for 30 seconds and most people don't even realize i'm using a hackingly long spark. The final spark move is db which isn't helpful against mages unless i'm doing my ice prison, undine, spark, sage db stun forever combo. With an r9 3rd cast weapon i'd have another 20+ attack lvs and much more base damage it is a real game changer along with the purify, i'll be there soon don't worry i'm still merchanting like hell.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    The reason I triple spark alot should really be obvious. It is to make up for the difference in damage between my G16 weapon and an r9 3rd cast weapon. You talk about sparking from the point of a r9 3rd +11 weapon of course you don't need to triple spark as much + your a psy which relies on sparks for most of your combos especially earth vector. Wizzys on the other hand don't have as many moves that use chi that are very effective, it is a flaw in wizzys. Sure they have 3 overpowering nukes, but they take a year and a half to channel, which can be easily interupted. The only other powerful chi using moves are controler skills that are only effective against non mages assuming it hits and doesn't get purified off (blinding blaze). The only other chi using move that I do use is Manifest virtue which is a single spark that lasts for 30 seconds and most people don't even realize i'm using a hackingly long spark. The final spark move is db which isn't helpful against mages unless i'm doing my ice prison, undine, spark, sage db stun forever combo. With an r9 3rd cast weapon i'd have another 20+ attack lvs and much more base damage it is a real game changer along with the purify, i'll be there soon don't worry i'm still merchanting like hell.

Trip sparking is usually dumb and basically tells me to do one of three things as a cleric:

1. Sleep you
    2. SoG you
    3. Run for the duration of the trip spark

All three result in you wasting three sparks for absolutely jack **** and probably dying right afterwards. Trip spark should pretty much be the avenue of last resort for most classes. Like, seriously. It does not solve all your problems.

The rest of your post reads like you're trying really hard to prove you know how to play a mage and that you're trying really hard to gear up, but you're not quite getting there and no one really cares because most of us are in the same boat gear-wise anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Yuyi - Harshlands
    Yuyi - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I wish certain mages had your gear - cough - he knows what to do compared to your silly justifications. They could prove your triple spark are nothing but silly moves without think ahead of what's gonna happen.

Let's take for example earlier outside FC village. You yet AGAIN triple sparked, what happened? You got slept then a sin stunned you; bye 3 sparks.

I just concluded that you like triple spark because the animation looks pretty?

So don't come and tell us you triple spark because you don't have R9RR weapon OR because you're lacking damage, you have 5/5 R9RR bonus and a +10 g16 nirvana tier 3 sword.

I'm fairly sure when you get it you'll still be triple sparking more than assassins.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2013

1. You're talking like I've had r9rr +11 for ages. Hell, I didn't have it when we last fought. I'd challenge you again but now I'm afraid I might be the one who'd get the crit that instantly ends the fight, and spike damage isn't exactly the point I'm trying to prove...

2. Your three ultis are all it takes to drop most characters, especially BT.

3. You have a 0 channeling skill that costs chi that's also quite useful.

4. Please compare:

http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/34781

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/34775

Keep in mind the Sandy World can get effects like magic attack +100. Really, I don't see a dramatic difference in damage that REQUIRES trip sparking; the difference I see is purify damage, not the raw damage.

The only classes you can potentially get away with triple sparking are Seeker and Barb; everyone else is gonna disable you or run away until it ends. Stop triple sparking. Triple sparking = PvE.

And while I'm at it, DB = PvE aswell.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited May 2013

Alright, I try not to be rude, but tripple sparking should only be used as a last resort.
    You are much better off just refraining from using it in most cases.

I don't think there is anything more I can add if you cant take advice that people are trying to give you.

All I can say is that Longknife, Eoria and Yuyi really do know what their talking about. You should take their advice.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    Archers + sins are really the only two classes where triple sparking in a 1v1 is acceptable.

...Could make a possible case for venos and demon mystics too. Their sage spark + bleed used to be scary as hell D:.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Eoria - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    ...Could make a possible case for venos and demon mystics too. Their sage spark + bleed used to be scary as hell D:.

Considering sage venos now get 35 chi every time they go in and out of fox form, well...

I think you can make a case for mystics in general, but I'm not sure how the chi gain is on sage in PVP. Demon, I just heal myself and summon and boom full chi easy. Have to attack to get chi on sage though. You'd probably be able to make the call better than me on this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    itt: Bads arguing about who is more bad