Last TW seasons best faction leader.

Comments

• MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    just where did all this hate for ende/amp come from? Geez, if those 2 factions are deader than a doorknob (must be cus im the only active member(on my alts) in amplified atm....).

madskillz, your wife came from endy, besides that lil bit of drama she can even attest to her love of that faction, **** ene even has a former member as an officer~! say hello to the like 6-8 ex-ende's next time your online ok buddy? w/e your experience, ppl like iluc were long gone from amp by the time i entered and not even a mention by the time i was made officer there.

Endeavour was still my favorite faction to date, you will be hard pressed to find anyone that won't say the same (aside from maybe 3 ppl, one of which is in ene). iCielos was the fall guy, had a bunch of **** dropped on his head (double that actually since i was really busy graduating from college at the time and couldn't be on 24/7 to assist) which he handled honestly and quickly. to this day i still remember the day we did the splitz on faction bank to the remaining members, it was like putting your dog to sleep.

we should be putting iCielos on that list, he is of a different cloth than most of the names up there, and even some of the names up there will agree.

star, doc,.... please don't feed the trolls anymore. spiteful e-peen strokers will stroke.... then run out of cocoa butter. let the thread return to discussion of each person's faction leader....

ow im not Endy-bashing :o

I was just wonderin why Endy was such a popular topic since I hadnt witnessed this faction cuz its been around while I was playing other games. I was bashing on Amplified, which I now understand to be a different faction than Endy (contrary to previous belief), for my own reasons.

My experience with Amp is one of many years ago, and in no way related to the people ur talking about.

b:surrender perhaps with all the posts we got lost where we started but I hope its more clear now :3

it wud be silly of me to bash on a faction I dont know, I merely stated that my worst memory of any faction is one related to Amplified b:thanks
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Endeavour was basically a refocusing of the more tw-oriented ppl from amp, with friends of members and the founding leadership joining the cause. Endy picked up friends of friends and alts of ppl in the big three, who basically all got along together. we had very strong coordination and managed to become the rival of sorts to ene at the top of the second tier at our height. we notably took in a lot of undergeared and underskilled people and helped them to learn tw and to fend for themselves.

when endy started to crack in june, unique members began to filter out to the top 5 factions around, so anywhere you look there is a lil bit of endy lurking.

i understand *you* weren't bashing, that part was a lil muddy the way i said it so i'm sorry if i came off the wrong way. it was that other named but still nameless, and spineless twerp who was talking nonsense.

oh, carry on...b:victory

p.s. CHU COME BACK~!!!!!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    it wud be silly of me to bash on a faction I dont know, I merely stated that my worst memory of any faction is one related to Amplified b:thanks
    please dont blame the whole fac when its you just having a grudge on specific people b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    AirSonic - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2013

when endy started to crack in june...

Mainly because u guys rejected the best barb in server f:meh
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2013

we already had the best barb on the server........

CINCO PUNTO CERO

LUCCI~!!!!

b:laughb:victoryb:laughb:victory
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    boynxtduh obviously >_>
    edited April 2013
    man that barb was crappy as hell b:shocked bet i could sneeze and it blow away
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    man that barb was crappy as hell b:shocked bet i could sneeze and it blow away

I'm not even sure which barb that was referring to... f:worry

And yeah, though iCi may not have lead endy to a mass resurgence he certainly was cut from a different cloth. When Endy finally went under (like totally dead, not just mostly dead as it had been for a couple months) he divided assets amongst people who had been in Endy, rather than keeping them for himself. He even gave them to to those of us who left for Regi, even though he went to Vindi himself. Nothing but respect for you man.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I tell ya that's what it means to be leader of Endy. You are dirt poor all the time even if billions of coins are staring back at you, you make sure your members benefit from it. Good going iC. b:victory
  • hummmm
    hummmm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm not even sure which barb that was referring to... f:worry

And yeah, though iCi may not have lead endy to a mass resurgence he certainly was cut from a different cloth. When Endy finally went under (like totally dead, not just mostly dead as it had been for a couple months) he divided assets amongst people who had been in Endy, rather than keeping them for himself. He even gave them to to those of us who left for Regi, even though he went to Vindi himself. Nothing but respect for you man.

Air was either referring to AirFogi or IBuffSonic, you might understand his comment now.
    edited April 2013
    ... is it bad that I don't even remember that app even though I probably handled it?

• MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    hummmm wrote: »
    Air was either referring to AirFogi or IBuffSonic, you might understand his comment now.

I remember his app. I was the one who asked him to apply. He kinda made a joke app (it was funny actually) so members were going WTF and some officers didn't like that. b:chuckle
    edited April 2013
    The sheer quantity of apps I delt with in Endy from the time I got officership til I left... they all kind of ran together f:shh

• MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Back on topic I'm gonna nominate leaders.

I nominate several people:

I'll go by chronological order from past till present:

I nominate Mylen from Nefarious just because he lead Nef to own and pwned the whole map and kept his members working till they bled from their eyes. Being able to do that shows a capable powerful leader with plenty of fortune.

I nominate Asterelle as leader of Legendary. During his reign, LG experienced their best if not their brightest moments in all of their PWI history with epic battles vs Nefarious dominating half of the map that can only be dreamed of in today's TW. The battle plans and paranoia he had in TW is second to none. b:chuckle

I nominate Necy from Vindicate. Though I do not know Necy personally, but through people who interacted with her I heard good things. She is always straight forward in her faction dealings and Vindicate loved her. Back when accusations of fake bidding occurred, I realized the accusations came about because you were trying to protect a smaller faction from Legendary as they try to run away from your fights and pick on smaller factions to gain land. However, those in the know had to keep quiet and bear with the accusations and ticketing wars. This was the time when TW was no longer territory wars but ticketing wars.

Next up LeoNerd of Endeavour for his charisma and lessons on forgiveness. If I learned anything in Endy is that it's about giving second chances to everyone. We accepted everyone bad gear, no experience, low level, and even those with history of being scammer and treated them like a person and friend. Many of these people stopped scamming and turned a new leaf. Many of these members, like Circe said, became well geared and experienced fighters.

Then there is iCelios also of Endeavour. He is true to the Endy legacy through and through. He taught everyone the value of chilling out and just laugh at everything, to work with what you have, and keeping your honesty and compassion despite mounting peer pressure and everything PWI could throw at him. b:victory

and Lastly but not least I nominate SOcean of Kakumau for being a trusted friend to many and being true to your principles of kicking ***. Though you may not know me personally, I know of you through people who interacted with you. Your reputation precedes you. Even now you are able to maintain a laid back faction with a good mix of TW fights, faction events, and cohesion which is difficult in times of intense cash shopping and competition.
  • DailyStone - Sanctuary
    DailyStone - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nice respond and comment MagicChu...kinda give me goosebumps in a good way tho..b:victory
    idk about the history of the rest of the faction leaders, but i second ur tought on SOcean...being just 2 month in Kakumau, i already seen his good reputation as a leader, wtg SO.
  • jndjsn
    jndjsn Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Never knew astre was in Lg let alone the leader, who created Lg? and while were at it, who created vindi?
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When it comes to talks like this, Pinnacle was by far best faction I was in, while it lasted. Both leaders invested a lot of their time and patience and resources (both RL and game) to help their members.

Tamarlyn never even used faction money to bid on the lands but her own while faction money was divided between entire faction. A lot of people geared up on leaders and officers money, some even left then to tw with top facs while we got their crappy alts to work with, which would not even be that bad but they'd come like after their man fac tw is over and then act like ninjas refusing to follow tw strategy and really not help at all.

Oh and also, this is a true story, when Nehperl died, Tamarlyn sent a lot of irl money to both me and burned_soul, along with other Pinnacle members (I did not handle the money but I think I will try and remember all people that did monkeytoes, camlost, weezledbaby, lonesometear, cavalieri, i think few more people really would hate if i forgot someone then people from DamphyrS sent a lot too which is my faction) and I am talking a lot of money that we needed badly as death was sudden and totally unexpected. And also WhiteShot taking a week of work and traveling half the Europe to be with us and also help financialy and logistically, plus all other pin members were incredibly supportive and if there was not for them i prolly would be in even bigger mess than i already am.

So say whatever you want but I really wonder how many of these great leaders would do that for their faction members, but I know in Pinnacle I was ready to sit in the train and also just like that travel half of Europe for 90% of people there if they needed me (And still am) and I knew half of people would do it for me too, and also like 7 of us still hangs our irl more than often even tho 2 girls are not even in our country, it was maybe not the best TW fac on server but it was the best fac on server.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i dont even know why ppl started leaving it.. Pinnacle was best faction ive ever been in, and even tho idk anyone irl, cos i completely separate game from irl, as of in game it was awesome, and the game was quite empty for me after that. white got scammed bad after the nw tokens release, cos he csed everything (extremely stupid but w.e ;>) and that might be undestandable, but still it shouldntve been disbanded.. was best tws, best officers and faction management at its time :)

and well after nw release i guess theres not much worth doing as a faction.. wake up the only free day 4 am for tws, after doing NWs its just torture, sinking money there has no point either, and all the other instances are basically dead.. TT = 1 sin, delta = timewaste, pq = lol, trials = useless, bhs = solo, nirvana = dead, lunar = qq, warsong = all op/worthless, fcc = omg, nix = eww, bq = why, aeu = dont like, world boss hunt = some1 solo everything/nolifer, run around archo naked = yessss, forums = trolssss

>> goinna play chess, cos its still winter in the middle of april.. *** snowing
    edited April 2013
    Mmm yeah my vote would go to LeoNerd and iCielos if it were even possible. Like Chu mentioned, as an oldy seeing the background, at least half the people on that list should be wiped off for doing scumbag actions...
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    jndjsn wrote: »
    Never knew astre was in Lg let alone the leader, who created Lg? and while were at it, who created vindi?

I leave these questions to old timers in LG and vindi to answer unless they have all quit the game. Maybe there will be some who still remembers the old LG eh.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I leave these questions to old timers in LG and vindi to answer unless they have all quit the game. Maybe there will be some who still remembers the old LG eh.

Milari, some barb with a name started with D, then akasera

When was asterelle leader of LG?

Seppuku was the best till Nishtara gave up on game for Atlantis something i believe or something something something nostalgia b:cry
  • DailyStone - Sanctuary
    DailyStone - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah..i wish Pinnacle is in this list...was one faction that when i join, i really feel home...we dont get paid for TW but most of us come TW for the fun of it and for the spirit of TWness and togetherness. Tamarlynn was very supportive and still come thru even she have to dealt with many RL things of her own..and WhiteShot is a motivator..i still remember how i was really down and feel like quitting, and he and Tam motivates me back to play. And knowing WhiteShot n Tam, they likes to push our limits sometime, to challenge ourselves better..tho at first i wud be like *grrrr..i cant keep up with u guys*..but towards the end..i understand why they did that..and eventually i always learn something new.

Feel sad that they both kinda leave the game. And i love doing recruitment for Pinnacle cos i love being there, :)
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Leadership sort of jumped around between Akasera and Milari due to Milari's health. Akasera was also running the show during LG's "Golden Era" I suppose it could be called, not Asterelle. Asterelle came in when the ball started rolling down-hill, though not by his doing.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Poll results almost made me spit out my soda
  • hummmm
    hummmm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013

me thinks By_ul first leader of vindi.
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hummmm wrote: »
    me thinks By_ul first leader of vindi.

stop revealing shameful secrets D:
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The best Faction leader I know personally, Alyk.
    The best Faction leader I don't know personally, SOcean.
    Both are the best for pretty much the same reasons, respectful faction, nice dudes, dedicated.

Props to all Faction leaders though b:victory.
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    The best Faction leader I know personally, Alyk.
    The best Faction leader I don't know personally, SOcean.
    Both are the best for pretty much the same reasons, respectful faction, nice dudes, dedicated.

Props to all Faction leaders though b:victory.

In response to this I must say... African American Mountain!

Sorry insider joke. b:chuckle
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Milari, some barb with a name started with D, then akasera

When was asterelle leader of LG?

Seppuku was the best till Nishtara gave up on game for Atlantis something i believe or something something something nostalgia b:cry

Silly Newgen.

MaceWindu created the faction, he left the server after Purina and Uktabi complained from contributiing to the next attack, and being told it would be after they had a few clerics who had BB. (At the time I was the only cleric with BB). Not wanting to deal with the complaints, he left and left Purina in charge with Uktabi as their Marshall. They ignored the strategy which was given to them, and would have landed LG at the same time as Nef first landed. They got pissy thinking Milari was working behind their backs, and then left to create their own faction and leaving Milari in charge.

After that Milari put me in charge of TW strat, and we ended up landed the next week. Our bid was based off of the previous bids, but Purina and Uktabi left to join Shockwave. Their bid was near Nef's bid, so Pur and uktabi used the alts in their faction to fake bid to remove their previous bid, to rebid right next to LG's. Later this led to a triple bid when I was Zhenning with 5 other member's from Seppuku, who thought it was underhanded and helped LG triple bid back against SW.

Akasera was after Milari left the game for a while, though I think Milari passed it to Des_X, (an alt of Destroyer_X who left the guild whining because they weren't given a postion), who then robbed the guild trying to use faction funds for their cat shop selling, but ran afoul of the gold bug that hit. So Des_X took the good parts, but passed the bad parts onto the guild. I pointed it out when I rejoined after regaining internet connection. Milari regained control, but passed it to Akasera, who then passed it to Asterelle briefly for a few weeks, before Ast's bas strats went from hgour long TW's to minutes long TWs and they left faction.

Wow, alot of drama in the olden days now that I think of it.

EDIT: The funny thing is, I remember MiniST asking me who I was, but loioking at how low level they must have beeen, I really have to ask again: Who are you? :)

Further EDIT: Remembered the name of the faction Purina and Uktabi created: it was called Recluse.

More Edit: dunno any barb who started with D, LG's first main high level barb was Uktabi. Our second best after he left was Khimerabrand: a really bad barb who had existential issues anytime we found a better barb to play in TT or anything.That other barb I can't remember the name of, but the played alot with the high level wizzie Swift, and left to the same faction they did. The first barb I actually had any respect for their playing skills really.

You might be thinking of _Donut_, a really horrible barb who had their name the same as their forum name and password, and quit after being "****" in the first 3 weeks. But he was by far the suckiest barb I ever played with, and was the reason I quit doing FBs for XP. Oh my dear god, he was a moron.

Shoulda have back-read some EDIT:
    I nominate Asterelle as leader of Legendary. During his reign, LG experienced their best if not their brightest moments in all of their PWI history with epic battles vs Nefarious dominating half of the map that can only be dreamed of in today's TW. The battle plans and paranoia he had in TW is second to none. b:chuckle

Are your ****ing kidding me? Do you know how many excuses were thrown out like cheap beads in a Mardis Gras the instant leadership passed from Akasera to Asterelle? "Oh, they weren't trained. Oh, apparently they didn't bother reading all the other class's skills. Oh, etc."

The schism between Akasera and Asterelle's leadership in LG is denoted by a steep *** nose dive in the length of time it took for LG to be rolled like a drunken 2 dollar *****. The fact you even bring that up as a selling point for Ast's "leadership", means you either have no clue what you're talking about, or you're trying to increase the pitch on your plane's trajectory up the nether regions of your current leader.

Seriously, they were terribad. Use whatever excuse is mandated, but they were horrrible.
    edited April 2013
    Are your ****ing kidding me? Do you know how many excuses were thrown out like cheap beads in a Mardis Gras the instant leadership passed from Akasera to Asterelle? "Oh, they weren't trained. Oh, apparently they didn't bother reading all the other class's skills. Oh, etc."

The schism between Akasera and Asterelle's leadership in LG is denoted by a steep *** nose dive in the length of time it took for LG to be rolled like a drunken 2 dollar *****. The fact you even bring that up as a selling point for Ast's "leadership", means you either have no clue what you're talking about, or you're trying to increase the pitch on your plane's trajectory up the nether regions of your current leader.

Seriously, they were terribad. Use whatever excuse is mandated, but they were horrrible.
    well the truth is that all old leaders are kinda in that genre. b:surrender just look at chu's scumbag list and bloodrains quote