Options

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    i miss leo :[ leo should be in there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Meh, why not be hellbent? and who cares if RT lives longer. lol If you didn't experience Ende, then thats your loss. b:chuckle

I did however experience Amplified, which was the worst faction ive ever been in b:chuckle and from what Ive heard those 2 had a lot of the same people? :PP

Ill take my loss b:chuckle
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I did however experience Amplified, which was the worst faction ive ever been in b:chuckle and from what Ive heard those 2 had a lot of the same people? :PP

Ill take my loss b:chuckle
    no one remembers you so you probably flaked out pretty quick b:chuckle a good core is formed by shaking off the dirty flakes b:chuckle thus why ende was good
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Hence why Endy fell shortly after he became leader b:shutup

Not that it was his fault b:bye If you don't know the facts, don't act like you do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I was in Amplified way way back when and also Endeavour as it was forming. Our core members were a dedicated bunch. We each shared a personality that regardless of adversity we would continue to fight and enjoy every bit of it. Back when Amp was getting bigger our people would risk getting speeding tickets running down the freeway at 90 MPH just to get home in time for TW. This was when Nef was the top dog and we were stilling getting our butt handed to us each fight. We had fun and kept on going after them even when other factions would not. Even when our faction was beaten to a pulp many of these guys would stick around and come to every TW. We did dirty underhanded TW strategies against bigger factions that most often failed but sometimes win. Simple tricks that is no longer possible with R9x9000. I remember the hours and hours of planning our strategy and attack plans. Trying new and often weird things. Those were fun TW days.

I see now that many of these guys are around PWI in other TW factions. I must say you other factions have a great bunch of people. They will stick with you even if you were in the toilet and will likely help you get out of it if they can. When we were together some of us would help each other out even in real life, that's what it meant being a family type faction. We had your back in game and in real life.

As for MadSkillz, I think I remembered your name. I do remember someone of that name in Amplified but you only lasted for 2 days. Depending on when you joined, often times people leave that quickly because of 2 reasons: 1. you scammed someone and got the boot (or asked to leave). 2. You felt undergeared and couldn't meet up to the standards that other members were expecting of you. I think your name was Qontrol or w/e.

Many of us left Endeavour cause we had real life going on. Not to mention updates after updates, PWi was **** up our computers. PVP of any sorts were problematic at best and a nightmare at worse with lag spikes, glitches, and idiotic pwi dramas. There was no more point in staying for people with less well equipped computers.

Miss you all Ampies and Endies. Good luck in your new factions and go kick ***. b:laugh
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    no one remembers you so you probably flaked out pretty quick b:chuckle a good core is formed by shaking off the dirty flakes b:chuckle thus why ende was good

cuz this is totally my only char b:laugh ok ok b:bye

PS: the predictability of u asking what my char was n then stubbornly denying knowing it is huge, but dun bother lawl
    super mega interresting:
  • ICielos - Sanctuary
    ICielos - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I was in Amplified way way back when and also Endeavour as it was forming. Our core members were a dedicated bunch. We each shared a personality that regardless of adversity we would continue to fight and enjoy every bit of it. Back when Amp was getting bigger our people would risk getting speeding tickets running down the freeway at 90 MPH just to get home in time for TW. This was when Nef was the top dog and we were stilling getting our butt handed to us each fight. We had fun and kept on going after them even when other factions would not. Even when our faction was beaten to a pulp many of these guys would stick around and come to every TW. We did dirty underhanded TW strategies against bigger factions that most often failed but sometimes win. Simple tricks that is no longer possible with R9x9000. I remember the hours and hours of planning our strategy and attack plans. Trying new and often weird things. Those were fun TW days.

I see now that many of these guys are around PWI in other TW factions. I must say you other factions have a great bunch of people. They will stick with you even if you were in the toilet and will likely help you get out of it if they can. When we were together some of us would help each other out even in real life, that's what it meant being a family type faction. We had your back in game and in real life.

As for MadSkillz, I think I remembered your name. I do remember someone of that name in Amplified but you only lasted for 2 days. Depending on when you joined, often times people leave that quickly because of 2 reasons: 1. you scammed someone and got the boot (or asked to leave). 2. You felt undergeared and couldn't meet up to the standards that other members were expecting of you.

Many of us left Endeavour cause we had real life going on. Not to mention updates after updates, PWi was **** up our computers. PVP of any sorts were problematic at best and a nightmare at worse with lag spikes, glitches, and idiotic pwi dramas. There was no more point in staying for people with less well equipped computers.

Miss you all Ampies and Endies. Good luck in your new factions and go kick ***. b:laugh

I miss Chu. b:cryb:cryb:cry My tw coordinating sensei. :)
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I did try to reinstall PWI and visit you all but everyone was offline when I was on. I found pwi is more glitchy than before with a 1-2second lag spike when ever I use a combo of skills despite my ping being 100-60ms. This makes any form of pve or pvp obsolete so I ended up uninstalling PWI once again. b:surrender

For those wondering about the switch from demon to sage barb after some testing after I came back for a short time...I suggest you stay demon barb. Demon Barb still owns hands down.

Back on Topic: In terms of best faction leaders, I still remember the 5 years of PWI. I also remember when each of you old leaders back stabbed your fellow allies either in public or behind the scenes. If you based the best faction leaders on honesty and trustworthiness among their allies and other factions in general, you'll wipe over 80% of the names off the list (if you had a list of leaders over the past 4-5 years of PWI). Only a few faction leaders never succumbed to that level when put under pressure of by their members or ego. For the purpose of this thread I will refrain of pointing out who.

Scumbag actions include:
    1. Attacking a fellow allied factions because your faction is losing land to some bigger faction. Then proceeding to claim it's all a game or that your faction members wanted/voted you to do it even though that was never an issue till you started losing land.
    2. Back stabbing fellow allied factions by doing backdoor dealings with a common enemy faction and asking them to give you free land by No Showing your TWs and only attacking your allies.
    3. Promising cooperation with an allied faction only to attack them the moment you hear there was drama in their faction and that good number of people may have left.
    4. Stealing/Borrowing from your own faction to gear yourself, your close friends, or significant other.
    5. Give TW pay to only your close circle of friends whom, of course, eventually become officers while ignoring your members.
    edited April 2013
    Options
    As for MadSkillz, I think I remembered your name. I do remember someone of that name in Amplified but you only lasted for 2 days. Depending on when you joined, often times people leave that quickly because of 2 reasons: 1. you scammed someone and got the boot (or asked to leave). 2. You felt undergeared and couldn't meet up to the standards that other members were expecting of you.
    b:chuckle i remember that flake tho
  • Zalaf - Sanctuary
    Zalaf - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If you guys were so awesome how come you had 2 factions fail on you and if you were such a close nit of friends why bail out it seems that their are still enough of you around to have rebuilt b:puzzled
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If you guys were so awesome how come you had 2 factions fail on you and if you were such a close nit of friends why bail out it seems that their are still enough of you around to have rebuilt b:puzzled
    Glad you asked! Its prolly cause the leaders werent corrupt enough. Background of factions are pretty messed up like chu said, gotta be quite the scumbag to maintain those years in such an environment. Being a good leader within your faction isnt the only key to a successfull faction as there are so much outside factors involved as a TW faction. Chus doing them a favor and keeping those scumbag skeletons in their closets still.
  • Zalaf - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I think you under estimate how much people know about the big names on the server and over estimate how much you know b:shutup
  • ICielos - Sanctuary
    ICielos - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

We did try to rebuild, but who wants to join a rebuilding guild. Look at nef, great guild tried to rebuild. As to the "close nit of friends" we are still friends, I have no malicious feeling toward them for leaving. Things just happen that way, and have to decide when to stop. xD But I have to give credit and a lot of respect to the people who stuck with me until the end. (Temp, Star, White, Dragon, Zel, Mini, Nikk, peri and Chu) No matter where they went, still my amigos. :3
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I think you under estimate how much people know about the big names on the server and over estimate how much you know b:shutup
    we only know what we personally experienced. Nothing less nothing more :) regardless of who knows, doesnt change what did happened
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options

It's simple logistical issues and problems that everyone face in a relationship with each other. Misunderstandings and real life. All of us had real life commitments. As much as we try otherwise these things interfere with the game and eventually people left and drama breaks out. As for rebuilding we did actually. However towards the end of the PWI and bad economy many of us decided it's time we give up on this dead horse of a game (sorry PWI but your updates sucks balls). Some of us still have contact with each other outside the game.

If I underestimated everyone's understanding then I apologize. However, I doubt everyone was sitting in on those secretive meetings. Got screenshots of betrayals spoken in private chats sent over to you by those involved. Unless you were personally involved in these events, you guys may know the rumors and stories that break out after the fact. However you guys may not know of the back door dealings that many leaders do. I snuck myself into those talks on vent, skype, chat, etc... I saw for myself. I suspect I can write a Games of Throne style book with the stories that happened on Sanctuary.
    edited April 2013
    Options
    man, doc your still too nice. witholding fun info from the public yo b:chuckle
  • Zalaf - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If I underestimated everyone's understanding then I apologize. However, I doubt everyone was sitting in on those secretive meetings. Got screenshots of betrayals spoken in private chats sent over to you by those involved. Unless you were personally involved in these events, you guys may know the rumors and stories that break out after the fact. However you guys may not know of the back door dealings that many leaders do. I snuck myself into those talks on vent, skype, chat, etc... I saw for myself. I suspect I can write a Games of Throne style book with the stories that happened on Sanctuary.

Sounds like a pretty sneaky scummy thing for a person to do hmmm?
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    What people did in the past is their issues. We operate on our own principle and code of conduct. Whether it is in game or in real life, behind a computer or in person, never shall we deviate from our principle of fun and enjoyment of life.

The oldies like me know of this and for a while when PWI first started we kept by it. Not just in Amplified but many other factions too. Many of us left this game because the pressure of breaking those principles were too difficult for us. The ever worsening condition of game updates and cash shopping discouraged us. How many leaders do you remember who quit because of worsening faction and TW pressure? of game updates? I suspect that many of these older leaders had to compromise with their principles of fun and had a break down...I remember a few leaders who had that. Others rationalized their actions and are still sticking around today.
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Sounds like a pretty sneaky scummy thing for a person to do hmmm?

b:chuckle now you are picking out every word I'm saying? Are you by chance one of these leaders? That's right I snuck into the meetings because I was asked by one of the people there to investigate scumbag dealings. It's really scummy of me to reveal what was going on. I figured I couldn't let them continue that farce. I called it "snuck in" because the target of my investigation is often too busy manipulating/sweet talking other important people around them that they totally ignored me when I introduced myself. After all I'm from a small faction.

My apologies...it seems I looked up who you were and what faction you were from. For you to answer me in this manner and also to try to dismiss what I say...make perfect sense. I'll let other readers fill in the blank. At this point there is no further need for me to respond to you. I kept my description of these leaders vague and without names for a purpose. Please do not take the bait...I'm trying to maintain some integrity for everyone here.
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    MadSkillz was never a member of Amplified, im sorry :)

nice try tho :)

MadSkillz didnt even exist back then

must be nice to make up stuff n then have sum tool back up everything u say even tho its total BS
    super mega interresting:
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options

must be nice to make up stuff n then have sum tool back up everything u say even tho its total BS

No your name was QontroL. I remember that name and that would have been your previous character.
    edited April 2013
    Options

"Thinks he made the perfect comeback"

[insert picture]

"Doesn't realize he misread"
    PS: the predictability of u stubbornly denying your character is huge, but dun bother lawl
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    my name was indeed qontroL, the rest of what u wrote is about equal to a bucket of **** tho. Not that I ever had any issues with Chu, but that was about the only proper member in Amp.

No need to respond to everything in 2's btw b:bye
    super mega interresting:
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I no longer have the ability to look up people who joined Amplified or Endeavour. We did have a list of everyone who joined and left and why. We also kept a list of people who scammed and those involved. I can't look up your info so I can only recall vaguely. Not to say you were a scammer or anything like that, it's just a database. If I got the wrong person then I apologize. b:sad

You were an archer weren't you?
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I no longer have the ability to look up people who joined Amplified or Endeavour. We did have a list of everyone who joined and left and why. We also kept a list of people who scammed and those involved. I can't look up your info so I can only recall vaguely. Not to say you were a scammer or anything like that, it's just a database. If I got the wrong person then I apologize. b:sad

You were an archer weren't you?
    pretty sure whitelie can still look it up :3
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Nope I was a BM, qontroL has been deleted a long time ago

and my leaving was related to one of ur officers by the name of iluc if ur very interrested

the exact reason is too private to discuss on the public forums (where naming n shaming isnt permitted) so I will not b:bye
    super mega interresting:
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Nope I was a BM, qontroL has been deleted a long time ago

and my leaving was related to one of ur officers by the name of iluc if ur very interrested

the exact reason is too private to discuss on the public forums (where naming n shaming isnt permitted) so I will not b:bye

OOOOH I can recall something now. So what have you been up to. You joined Enelysion? You made a wizard after admiring me? b:chuckle Kidding.
    edited April 2013
    Options
    OOOOH I can recall something now. So what have you been up to. You joined Enelysion? You made a wizard after admiring me? b:chuckle Kidding.
    oh yeah hes also Saphirs the veno doc that name should ring a bell more
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    my first char on sanctuary was a wizard b:chuckle

not Saphirs the veno, cuz that was my first char, a wizard b:pleased

Saphirs has also been deleted a long time ago

And yes I have chosen to rejoin (cuz qontroL was also in enelysion) enelysion with my wizzy
    super mega interresting:
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    just where did all this hate for ende/amp come from? Geez, if those 2 factions are deader than a doorknob (must be cus im the only active member(on my alts) in amplified atm....).

madskillz, your wife came from endy, besides that lil bit of drama she can even attest to her love of that faction, **** ene even has a former member as an officer~! say hello to the like 6-8 ex-ende's next time your online ok buddy? w/e your experience, ppl like iluc were long gone from amp by the time i entered and not even a mention by the time i was made officer there.

Endeavour was still my favorite faction to date, you will be hard pressed to find anyone that won't say the same (aside from maybe 3 ppl, one of which is in ene). iCielos was the fall guy, had a bunch of **** dropped on his head (double that actually since i was really busy graduating from college at the time and couldn't be on 24/7 to assist) which he handled honestly and quickly. to this day i still remember the day we did the splitz on faction bank to the remaining members, it was like putting your dog to sleep.

we should be putting iCielos on that list, he is of a different cloth than most of the names up there, and even some of the names up there will agree.

star, doc,.... please don't feed the trolls anymore. spiteful e-peen strokers will stroke.... then run out of cocoa butter. let the thread return to discussion of each person's faction leader....