Why do you play PWI?

Sisterreaper - Heavens Tear
Sisterreaper - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
For me it stops me from thinking b:sad But that's a good thing. I have always loved this game and even though i'm away for quite some time I never stopped playing :D

YET I'M STILL ONLY LEVEL 55 b:cry
Post edited by Sisterreaper - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I play PWI for the people.
    I have made so many close friends and met so many people that i now call family and plan to travel to visit via playing PWI...
    I play for the laughs the giggles and the fun times spent chatting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • bebekpeking
    bebekpeking Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    SweetieBot awards 20 point to Sisterreaper - Heavens Tear because she make awesome thread

SweetieBot please show me a picture of "most beautfiul place on pwi"

Yea, this game have unique very unique thing that i cant describe that making me not moving on to other game
    The **** thing is Wanmei making this game **** and i always hope they will fix all problems now b:cuteb:cuteb:cuteb:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My friends and faction here are the only reason I play pretty much. (I joined this MMO to play with other people after all).
    Despite that, I still set myself various goals to keep things interesting and just try to enjoy the game as it is.

I gotta admit thought that last few updates including the upcoming one have me pretty excited so I want to stick around for it. There's also...something interesting that will happen f:fan
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    SweetieBot awards 20 point to Sisterreaper - Heavens Tear because she make awesome thread
    Hell is merely the postponement of the Now.
    SweetieBot please show me a picture of "most beautfiul place on pwi"
    SweetieBot has no idea what you're talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Sisterreaper - Heavens Tear
    Sisterreaper - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wow lol I had no idea what Sweetiebot was till now o3o
    Thanks for all your replies guys, and thankyou for those 20 points b:cute
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    He can't give you 20 points. Most is 10. He got the syntax wrong anyway.

SweetieBot please award Sisterreaper 10 points for this awesome thread. :)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013

SweetieBot please award Sisterreaper 10 points for this awesome thread. :)
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary awards 10 points to Sisterreaper - Heavens Tear!
    Sisterreaper - Heavens Tear is now in 11th place for April 2013 with 10 points (10 points overall).
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary can still award another 20 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bad habit.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Because I'm having fun.

Despite its flaws, PWI is a pretty fun game to play still. And when something pisses me off badly, I just go and draw or have a blast on an august 2012 MMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I play because I hope to meet new people/make new friends.
    Because I'm having fun.

Despite its flaws, PWI is a pretty fun game to play still. And when something pisses me off badly, I just go and draw or have a blast on an august 2012 MMO.

I wish I could go back and have a blast in a January 2004 MMO(or for Japan, October 2003) but alas I'll settle for waiting for a "To be determined as we are in beta phase right now" MMO.
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Because im having fun here, thats why.
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For me it stops me from thinking b:sad But that's a good thing. I have always loved this game and even though i'm away for quite some time I never stopped playing :D

YET I'M STILL ONLY LEVEL 55 b:cry

Those words reflect my thoughts and experiences as well. Except the level 55 part is level 87 for me....not much better b:surrender The game provides a nice distraction and break from real life issue.

All the fond memories of playing this game in the early days always brings me back time and again.....but then I log in and I am reminded why I don't play (much) any more - all my friends are gone, BH is dead, huge gap between the "have" and "have not" players, so few people questing, grinding, or zhenning making it hard to meet new people, etc. *sigh*
    Bad habit.

This too b:chuckle
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    NW mostly. Everything I do right now is to better my character slowly so that I can get the most out of the PvP aspects in there as I slowly power up. It let's me enjoy the different sitatuations/choices I can make against each specific tier level of equipment I face. Doing a straight up jump would rob me of all the differing power comparisons I'm currently enjoying, so I just focus on what the next sale will offer as my particular focus for next power up. And if it is a month or two between them, all the more enjoyment.
  • dragoorphis
    dragoorphis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    TBH, I continue to play because I've invested too much time and effort to the game. I really do not want to take another year or so to "get into" a new MMO.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Only thing I really have to play. Don't particularly enjoy it. Though, the forums and access to the game have led me to meet some pretty interesting people, and I wouldn't have known about the forums without the game. So it works out.
  • HolyHell - Dreamweaver
    HolyHell - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    the friends ive made keeps me coming back
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Friends c:
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Because...this world fascinates me...and because of the goals I wish to achieve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Fashion, Friends, Fun....and cookies!

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Without me you guys would fall apart. That's why I play. <3
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why I play PWI? I use it as a cover for my world domination plot, gathering minions all over the world and preparing a secret lair somewhere on a remote island, when the time has come I will unleash the destroy-world-plot and take over the world.b:pleased

Na, I'm just having fun and also as a stress relief from work.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Because I can't find something I enjoy more than this game. Newer MMOs(such as that August 2012 one) is shinier, prettier and probably better, but I just don't enjoy them as much and come back here.

Also because of friends, but I got those friends on Skype so...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Joe - Momaganon
    Joe - Momaganon Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    After Playing this game for over 4 years now I just got used to it. I still haven't achieved anything I wanted yet so I just keep working on it. Besides I know this game better then anything else and I always try to show ppl the true depths of this game =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got at least one alt of any class above level 100.
    All decently geared and skilled (: .
    And the most important thing is: They are all fun to play ^.^ .
    b:laugh
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I play for the game's wonderful visuals and because this is the only game I found a class to truly fit my needs. (The Venomancer)

The amazing friends I've made here and the adventure-filled dungeons are only a added bonus that makes it all so much better!

I have a lot of goals to fulfill here still, which keeps me busy and entertained. There's no quitting on my side too soon, call me an addict, but... There's just so much to this place.
    I truly love PWI. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've always been heavily interested in technology and computers so I thought an MMORPG would be a good idea, I tried many, this one seemed the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide
    Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I play to help me get threw these hard days lately. I love having to fly for 15 minutes to get to the next stage of quest. I just came back ,so game music is a nice change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The many sides of a Venomancerb:victory
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nice thread! I play because I still have goals to achieve and I love the friends I have made here. It is wonderful. The community here really is a lot of fun to interact with.
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I couldn't imagine starting another game without taking everyone I've met on PWI along with me. f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]