Why do you play PWI?

2»

Comments

• Cody__Tylor - Heavens Tear
    Cody__Tylor - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For me it stops me from thinking b:sad But that's a good thing. I have always loved this game and even though i'm away for quite some time I never stopped playing :D

YET I'M STILL ONLY LEVEL 55 b:cry

I just played for fun despite the flaws in the game and mentality of the playerbase. I have been keeping myself level 55/54 on lots of chars, for no reason too. I just had to reach to high level on a char though.

Too bad I have no time for PWI anymore honestly b:surrender
    This game is fail-proof unless you are dumber than a donkey. ...Too bad a lot of players fall into that exact category. ~maocchi

Level 81 HA/APS Fox, Level 75 VIT/defense tiger, Level 56 VIT/APS Seeker, Level 54 Dual sword BM, Level 36 assassin, Level 38 Archer, level 32 Priestess, level 41 Wizard on this account. HT~

LVL 24 Mystic~LC
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    <snip>

Hmm I see you sometimes on wc(that sometimes meaning rarely)
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Friends, faction and distraction from IRL... I also enjoy the game.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why do I still play PWI? Well for one I'm addicted. I like the fashion, meet some decent acquaintances (Had friends but they all went bye-bye in '10 f:cry ), I can take my anger out on the mobs, too much free time, ect.

I know there are more reasons, but those were the ones off of the top of my head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    TW.

That is all.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • ZaioBaio - Raging Tide
    ZaioBaio - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    QQme - the only reason i play!

My friends left the game and start to play another, but i cant leave :( I want to help of my guild and on my faction mates!
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I play because of lots of memories, want to achieve my goals, faction friends. I can't imagine to leave all this behind.
  • LuIlaby - Raging Tide
    LuIlaby - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    because its the only game that i like b:pleased
    Your Cash, Your House, Your Phone, Your Life, Your Cash, Your House, Your Life...
    We Want your Soul...
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hmm I see you sometimes on wc(that sometimes meaning rarely)

Rare indeed. I have not used World Chat for (I am guessing) probably 2 years or more with this character.

Perhaps someone has copied my name and made a close version of it that is using WC though I do often use common chat to find BH squads in Arch or just to make fun, random comments to simply entertain myself...and hopefully amuse others that are near enough to hear them b:pleased
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Rare indeed. I have not used World Chat for (I am guessing) probably 2 years or more with this character.

Perhaps someone has copied my name and made a close version of it that is using WC though I do often use common chat to find BH squads in Arch or just to make fun, random comments to simply entertain myself...and hopefully amuse others that are near enough to hear them b:pleased

She probably mistook you for Death_Raven or something similar can see occasionally on WC.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nevermind.
  • saihax3
    saihax3 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Pretty much the only reason I'm still here is to lead my faction o_o
  • FrostLord - Dreamweaver
    FrostLord - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i play coz i have lots of free time.....
  • CynthiaDoll - Raging Tide
    CynthiaDoll - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I play cuz is cheaper to play then go outside lol b:chuckle
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The main reason I play is the friends I have made in the game, many of whom are from all areas of the globe, and having not played the game I would have never had the opportunity to meet them even if just words on a screen.

Some I may meet face to face time permitting, as I am as close and trusting of them as the friends I have here, at home, and others I will keep in touch with via the computer, through various means. If i could travel the earth freely, I would want to meet them all, but that isn't feasible.

People are what make playing MMOs enjoyable for me. Every character on the screen is a living, breathing person at a computer,with feelings, interests, and opinions, from all walks of life, in many age groups, with a plethora of interests, likes and dislikes. It's not about the pixellated gear, or coins, but the interaction, with others, and the trust, respect of feelings, and frienships made along the way, and that to me, is worth the price of admission.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Lucrecia - Momaganon
    Lucrecia - Momaganon Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    because i played many games such as WoW, GW and **** but no game ever reaches the quality of PWI even if they nerfed it up sometimes. Ive got free time and standing around doing nothing ... even thats funnier in PWI than in RL b:laugh
    Do you believe in life before death?