Seeker the new farming class

Options
2»

Comments

• FrostLord - Dreamweaver
    FrostLord - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I'd have to disagree. One person, regardless of buffs, is soloing, especially considering it's easy enough to get buffs through pills rather than other players, so the source of the buff is irrelevant. The only buff you can't really do that with would be BP.

Running multiple characters, however, you really can't consider it as such because you're going to have extra damage and debuffs that would be otherwise unavailable. Though you're one person, the characters in question aren't actually soloing the instance.

if the person if buffing u that means he is helping u that means ur not soloing a thing Ah HA!!! even buffs give u extra damge extra extra its just a way of hmmm....being more smarter in trying to do it faster by just one person??"?
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    nowadays nearly every person can get a g16 so that would be mediocre????? and lol 5 def lvl isnt a useful buff (laughs) and they have awesome debuffs to bosses which all classes benifits (giggles) and lol they dont use them o.o

I never said the seeker squad buff is useless, I just believe that BP is more useful.
    Yes that's right, MANY PLVLED NUB SEEKERS DON'T USE THEIR DE-BUFFS *the crowd gasps in shock and horror!* Oh gawd, I never would have imagined! >.>"

Also.. your "(laughs) and (giggles) are creeping me out... .__.'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I never said the seeker squad buff is useless, I just believe that BP is more useful.
    Yes that's right, MANY PLVLED NUB SEEKERS DON'T USE THEIR DE-BUFFS *the crowd gasps in shock and horror!* Oh gawd, I never would have imagined! >.>"

Also.. your "(laughs) and (giggles) are creeping me out... .__.'

hmm u spelled lvled wrong and not every person in this world is perfect some are stil learning give them time they wil become good players tooo u also are learning ......yes i can understand ur shocking status (smiles)
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options
    hmm u spelled lvled wrong and not every person in this world is perfect some are stil learning give them time they wil become good players tooo u also are learning ......yes i can understand ur shocking status (smiles)

No I didn't spell "lvled" wrong, it's called "PLvled" or AKA; Power Lvled and just to confirm what I'm goin' on about here; it is when someone lvls up their toon so fast that they don't really get a chance or bother to learn how to play it.

...Just give up. f:worry
    Your arguments are silly and baseless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Options
    No I didn't spell "lvled" wrong, it's called "PLvled" or AKA; Power Lvled and just to confirm what I'm goin' on about here; it is when someone lvls up their toon so fast that they don't really get a chance or bother to learn how to play it.

...Just give up. f:worry
    Your arguments are silly and baseless.

thats why i said give them time to learn like u need to ....learn to read ( giggles)
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    Options
    remember trans a bm doesnt have the same amount of skils that a seeker has.+ a bm doesnt have any magic skil also+ seeker has more range then a bm....yes seeker are good aoes but that doesnt mean they need to be +12 ....simple recast does it and every body that is rank 9 can recast nowadays....a bm can be a better aps but his debuff skil last only 9 sec with a long cd but a seeker skil has a long duration stay and they get a ton of def lvl also which a bm wont have+ i they are both ways efficient in solo and in group and no im not sayin sins are bad farmer im just saying that seeker also nowadays share the same limelight as a sin

Since I couldn't say it better myself, I'll just quote :
    At the tier of gear required for a Seeker to solo anything at near the same level of a BM or Sin of equal gear the defense levels are hardly relevant. We're talking R9/T3 vana+, both of which offer a significant amount of defense levels on their own. BMs are jam packed with AoEs, granted we don't have vortex but we have more low-cost AoEs and better crowd control in case things get rough. For AoE mob killing Seekers are better due to Vortex, excluding that they won't be too too much better, if at all, than an equally geared BM. As for boss killing, chances are the G16 5APS BM is going to win out. Sorry bro, Seekers aren't the new farming class.

We got to be looking at r9/t3 nirvana or better. If not, honestly, what are we even talking about ? You mention lunar in 1 pull. No seeker is going to solo lunar in a realistic time with TT99/r8, even less in 1 pull per valley.

The way you compare the debuffs isn't really realistic imo. The seeker shatter skills are only on skills, and thus not so usefull for bm, sin and archer, and is not aoe. The defence level debuff require a proc, making them unstable to time. HF has accurate timing, is aoe and also affects regular hits. There is also the same kind of debate as with veno amp sage vs demon : what is really better, short big amp or long lower amp. There are way way way to many factors included to point either class as the better debuffer in a squad setup.

When solo, G16 fists/claws with some -int gear will most likely kill the boss faster then a seeker with his debuffs and amp.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options
    thats why i said give them time to learn like u need to ....learn to read ( giggles)

f:sweat
    Please do inform me on what i need to learn >.>"
    And I know how to read very well, thank-you very much, Also, seriously? Giggles? my 5 yr old niece does that kinda **** man. =.="
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    You're trying to counter-troll the wrong person. Or maybe you can't handle Zanryu and thus focusing on someone that wasn't "hostile" to you that you see as "easy pickings" to make yourself feel better about not being able to defend yourself properly in this thread.
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    rank 9 final cast +10 or higher and gemmed seekers have no problem blazing through Lunar. Bh is also a breeze. Delta is a Breeze. Lets not pretend that the sins farming tt3-2/3-3 are doing so without multi playing a cleric, barb, and bm for buffs and to open.
    edited April 2013
    Options
    You're trying to counter-troll the wrong person. Or maybe you can't handle Zanryu and thus focusing on someone that wasn't "hostile" to you that you see as "easy pickings" to make yourself feel better about not being able to defend yourself properly in this thread.

who are u trying to convience me or u LOLb:thanks....there is nothing in this world called as easy pickings!!!!!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Please stay on topic. ;P

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!