vote b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
Post edited by Sheswes - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Don't know about fireymint, but anne wasn't a bad leader. More blame was put on her than was deserved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    MsE is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    MsE best leader.

I still b:heart Vivi though!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    TE-REPRESENTIN'-MsE-4EVER.

MsE and Vivi best Leader and Director :D

Edit: I just want to point out, with the recent event of AdolfFierymint happening. Did anyone notice most factions with female leaders have their downfalls happen because of a certain period of time during the month? :X

New Karma rule: No female leaders, Karma shall prosper. *hides*

'cept Mandy, she would rule us with an iron fist and lead us to victory like North-Korea is going to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anne was fine as leader. Actually I think she held that hotseat for longer than any of Enrage's other leaders, which is in itself a lot of pressure. I may not have agreed with all of her decisions at the end of Enrage's career, but excluding that last month I was there, I had a lot of faith in Anne's ability to decide fairly and for Enrage's best interest. I've always defended her against the naysayers in Enrage.

I agree with Ehmi that more blame was pinned on her than she deserved. I actually don't think she did anything wrong so much as she stopped doing anything, which in retrospect is completely understandable with how long she's had to do it and the state of the both the faction and her team of officers at the time. Even I did not leave Enrage because of her; it was my disappointment in my fellow officers and the faction itself. In fact I think the officers argued more heatedly against each other than any of the members.

And for the record, while I was still there I supported the proposition to retire Enrage, so I have nothing against that decision either, except I had a few lols from RoC's vent when I heard how it actually happened.

But anyway for the most part Enrage did well under her guidance, and the only thing I could really complain about was the lack of competitive TWs, which was not her fault *coughs*.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    What did Fierymint do? b:shocked

Imagine the factiongeddon that happened around the end of Enrage. Officers leaving, members being talked down, people's access to this or that getting instabutthurtremoved, people getting pissed that their access was instabutthurtremoved, etc, etc, etc. All that good stuff from Enrage, except more stupid and with less literacy, because I noticed for some reason Enrage was especially well-read and articulate compared to Rad...

I mean, you have to admit, the long walls of text on Enrage's drama threads had correct use of English, even when correct use of Brain was not applicable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Imagine the factiongeddon that happened around the end of Enrage. Officers leaving, members being talked down, people's access to this or that getting instabutthurtremoved, people getting pissed that their access was instabutthurtremoved, etc, etc, etc. All that good stuff from Enrage, except more stupid and with less literacy, because I noticed for some reason Enrage was especially well-read and articulate compared to Rad...

I mean, you have to admit, the long walls of text on Enrage's drama threads had correct use of English, even when correct use of Brain was not applicable.

I agree. I wanted drama because some people actually typed correctly and showed some literacy. Jks jks.

So, did Rad have a huge exodus again?
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    I agree. I wanted drama because some people actually typed correctly and showed some literacy. Jks jks.

So, did Rad have a huge exodus again?

*shrug* I've been playing too many other games to pay attention to PW lately. Exodus from Rad has happened so many times by now that I don't even think it counts as "news" in PW anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear
    Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2013

^ this
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    GG Beuhar left Rad. Rad is finished.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    When I was in Rad, I specifically remember telling them not to have Fierymint as the leader. I told them who the best fit would be. Did they listen to me? Nope.

Typical.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Now just Jasriana and Chocofox have to leave and then Fiery might as well pull a Disarmonia and kick everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    MsE best leader.

I still b:heart Vivi though!

I did less in my entire time as leader than edya would have done in 1 tao pre-tw meeting

rad is dying? nooooo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I did less in my entire time as leader than edya would have done in 1 tao pre-tw meeting

rad is dying? nooooo

MsE best leader and cat shop leader.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Shoyahz - Heavens Tear
    Shoyahz - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2013

o.o News to me.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Radiance leader and director are probably 2 of the most vile dishonest 2 faced liars I have ever come across in this game. Nice to see other former and current members of Radiance are realising this too. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Power corrupts humans.

Hobbits are the best leaders.
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Power corrupts humans.

Hobbits are the best leaders.

Frodo never put the ring in the volcano.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Frodo never put the ring in the volcano.

So... gollum for leader?
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Radiance leader and director are probably 2 of the most vile dishonest 2 faced liars I have ever come across in this game. Nice to see other former and current members of Radiance are realising this too. b:cute

now that is sayin something :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All the things I want to say, but I cannot say... b:worried
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All the things I want to say, but I cannot say... b:worried

Say it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anne was fine as leader. Actually I think she held that hotseat for longer than any of Enrage's other leaders, which is in itself a lot of pressure. I may not have agreed with all of her decisions at the end of Enrage's career, but excluding that last month I was there, I had a lot of faith in Anne's ability to decide fairly and for Enrage's best interest. I've always defended her against the naysayers in Enrage.

I agree with Ehmi that more blame was pinned on her than she deserved. I actually don't think she did anything wrong so much as she stopped doing anything, which in retrospect is completely understandable with how long she's had to do it and the state of the both the faction and her team of officers at the time. Even I did not leave Enrage because of her; it was my disappointment in my fellow officers and the faction itself. In fact I think the officers argued more heatedly against each other than any of the members.

And for the record, while I was still there I supported the proposition to retire Enrage, so I have nothing against that decision either, except I had a few lols from RoC's vent when I heard how it actually happened.

But anyway for the most part Enrage did well under her guidance, and the only thing I could really complain about was the lack of competitive TWs, which was not her fault *coughs*.

+1 to this.

I was a newb in Enrage compared to many others, and I didn't want to see it end. So I fought against the dissolution of what was then my home faction.

In my own retrospect, the disbanding came a few weeks too late, and even though it was handled in a way that I disagreed with, I think it was a very "old school" Enrage way to do it. Very much in keeping with the old "Enrage doesn't give a flying F what you think" way that I used to view Enrage.

Where I disagreed with Anne was that I saw a general apathy and laissez faire attitude when looking in from the non-officer ranks. However it's better that Enrage ended, rather than being the punching bag of TWs and WC trolls.

So who's the better leader? I'll have to go with Mono. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Stop beating around the bush and say what you mean man!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I used to say it while I was there, and I still stand by it now, the "era" of Anne's leadership was the time when I was happiest in Enrage. I'll just leave it at that.
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I liked Anne.

I was never in Enrage.

Does that count?
    I love drinking tea
  • Neekachu - Heavens Tear
    Neekachu - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    LOL. What Steopie said covers it all.

All I have to say about Minty as a leader is: Goodbye Rad it was nice while it lasted.

It's a sad day when a leader becomes so corrupt and paranoid that she chases away the most loyal members based on pure fantasies and delusions within your twisted mind and no one has any respect left for the faction because of you.

I don't know Anne or anything more than the rumors but even so Anne is 100x the leader Minty ever was or will be.

Congrats Mint on finally killing Radiance and the one faction I felt at home in until you chased us out.

f:laugh
  • cloudangel1
    cloudangel1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hmm i was never in enrage so i cant say anything about how anne lead much. i did know her from another faction though barely anything about her so to me she wasn't bad or good or else it would have left me to remember something. But as far as Rad is going and seeing how as im still in it, there have been so many idiotic decisions made. The conspiracy accusations and not doing **** about the disrespect is just awful. how can she still say rad is fine with some of her long time friends and members of rad leaving and most of them are r9s3. So my vote will go to anne. b:victory
  • __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
This discussion has been closed.