Comments

• cloudangel1
    cloudangel1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    b:surprised minty has 1 vote, who do u guys think it was. i say conner lol
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well whats happening in Rad has pretty much been spread server wide by now. Those who have been away from game and what not here's a short synopsis. (And I mean very very short)

Decision was made, officers stepped down. Persecution of said officers and other naysayers. People leaving. More persecution, more leaving. This is gonna continue until Rad is nothing but a shell of what it used to be, I would like to personally thank Fierymint for bringing a faction that's been around for going on 5yrs to and end.

And Minty's 1 Vote most likely Conner.
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't want to hide behind an alt... So I'm going to risk all of it right here. Also, Urbanpulse was the best leader of all time.

Steopie hit the nail on the head over and over with his posts. I will admit that I never liked mint since day 1, close friends already know this. Ever since I was still starting (flashback to 2008) playing, my (local) friends and I always saw Radiance like a group of really nice and good [helpful] people. I personally witnessed that friendliness when I joined Radiance as just a pve member. I could TW voluntarily if I wanted, which I started doing once I changed to a (slightly) "better" ISP.

Radiance has been like a home for us that have spent all our time there since joining. Those who were completely loyal or made a significant contribution had their place in that faction safe. There were a bit of changes during the Rawthorne era, one of them included TW being mandatory. I played along by at least cutting through the minimum requirement while juggling college.

Eventually, drama drama, stuff happened, everyone formed a revolution against Rawthorne. Victory happened and then he was gone. Things were fairly stable after that. Fast forward to mint obtaining leadership. By this time, my game time was dwindling down because I've been playing for far too long. Usually I don't like to poke my nose into other's business unless I REALLY need to. I noticed a higher than normal member-booting rate (veterans) to make space for people. Okay, fine. They haven't been online in a VERY, VERY long time.

After that, things start turning kinda rough. The new officer group start cranking up strictness on enforcing TW and BQ. TW rewards were long obsolete by then. Admit it, not only TW has been the same as when the game launched, there were already better sources of money. Instead, there was this lust for wanting to gather more TW-happy people, trying to weed out the family-friendly members, and -try- to get more lands.

I still kept doing things my way. Eventually, during the Descent expansion, I literally crashed and burned from repeating the same morai dailies over and over. I needed a major break from the game. That was the perfect time to weed me out of the faction. Yay.

Comes January 2013, I try out NW and start to tune up my gear once more. Friends begged me every time I logged in to rejoin rad. Over and over and over and over... This made me quite happy. However, I kept refusing because I had no interest in doing TW and the current officers were (are) a bit too TW-happy. Eventually I caved in and rejoined.

Once I rejoined, it's like... What the hell, what is going on here? There was so much built up member stress all over the place, and it just blew up. I also got full access to information that I could not see during my hiatus, where people were against mint's iron fist. I start seeing frustrated people leaving, and those who kept calling mint out got da boot. I think that was her favorite button for a while. Not just that, whenever threads on our forums turned the tables against her, they were automatically locked or deleted (rare cases) to prevent people from continuing going against her. There were also other cases that involved editing some people's posts. Like... Neekachu's leaving post, where the reason she left was censored out. Another member had to treathen the officers to not remove or alter their post or else they'd post it here for all to see.

One thread was asking for suggestions to improve TW signup. No one really had any suggestions, but we did state that signups were going down due to TW becoming quite obsolete and not fun. Specially with NW being much more fun, enjoyable, and profitable without being bound by unnecessary faction requirements. I think that's where things started getting hairy after I rejoined.

Outside officers and a few butt-kissers (yes, I said it!) (and those who really don't give a damn about what's happening), I don't think anyone else likes having mint as a leader. Its kinda like the whole Rawthorne scenario, but this time the officers protect mint. They're such [female dogs]... Almost all of the people I could consider friends left because of her [dictatorship]. I've had this internal conflict whether I should though it out and wait until she's miraculously exiled or just leave and end all of this stress.

I also know that the officers aren't too fond of me for having voiced my opinion a bit too often. Knowing that, I've recently kept silence and just let others say the truth because I'm an easy target for the infamous banish button.

I wouldn't be surprised if an officer reads this, reports it to mint, and I get da boot... But I just had to say it... Because I love rad... And I want it back the way it was. I don't know what the members are doing on the PvE scenario lately, but I've gotten some cold shoulders from PvE people as if they expect me do do something bad. I also said it here. This post could bring a lot of consequences to myself, but the truth has to get out.

And this... Has been my excessively long, tl;dr, gtfo and go to sleep rant. A lot of it is kinda off topic, but I needed to explain things from my point of view. I think the current member count is at 138 or 139. That's quite an amazing loss.

I want Urbanpulse back. b:sad
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • EvaneraFan - Heavens Tear
    EvaneraFan - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Conner should be given leadership(joking). I mean, he could probably ban Minty from the forums if he wanted to with all the power he currently has :3 Minty shouldn't take all the blame; you can't forget about some of the over dramatic & childish officers and members :p
    Evanera's #1 fan. b:victory
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I mean, he could probably ban Minty from the forums if he wanted to with all the power he currently has :3

That is so true and so scary at the same time. b:worried

Which reminds me of... I think it was last week, an officer (not Conner, btw) downright insulting a previous leader. That was way too low.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • cloudangel1
    cloudangel1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think the current member count is at 138 or 139. That's quite an amazing loss.

Its down to 130 members now and was around 158 i believe a couple months ago

Also heres some **** that officers and members say when you leave.
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Conner's words: "Minty saved Radiance from Jules, and Aubs leadership. Bringing it back Radiance to where it is now."

The words above is the kind of **** that they believe. Just goes to show how delusional they all really are.

Radiance where it is now, is dieing. If she truly saved Radiance, none of this would have happened. Please keep drinking that kool-aid its good for ya! Please transfer lead back to Urbanpulse and leave and never return.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If getting kicked for criticizing the lead equals to getting booted, I would have left as well.

I assume the lead/director/current officers of Rad won't be posting here right? You should, given how you wrecked an old faction. Oh well, everyone will remember the people that wrecked Rad imo.

Let's hope ConnerA's posts his perspective of Rad here on the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lol wow, that's in many ways worse than the **** that went down in Enrage.

Let's see...what was the last straw that caused me to leave Enrage....Oh yea, my fellow Enrage officers complained to me that my friends were trolling Dominus. Don't get me wrong, I'm friends with Dominus leader, so it's not like I dislike them or anything, but when Enrage officers thought I should have stopped my friends from trolling non-Enrage, it wasn't even a matter of 'leaving Enrage' anymore because Enrage had ceased to exist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lol wow, that's in many ways worse than the **** that went down in Enrage.

Let's see...what was the last straw that caused me to leave Enrage....Oh yea, my fellow Enrage officers complained to me that my friends were trolling Dominus. Don't get me wrong, I'm friends with Dominus leader, so it's not like I dislike them or anything, but when Enrage officers thought I should have stopped my friends from trolling non-Enrage, it wasn't even a matter of 'leaving Enrage' anymore because Enrage had ceased to exist.

holy ****! a post devoid of trolling! ;)

+1 for the last comment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Shoyahz - Heavens Tear
    Shoyahz - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't want to hide behind an alt... So I'm going to risk all of it right here. Also, Urbanpulse was the best leader of all time.

Steopie hit the nail on the head over and over with his posts. I will admit that I never liked mint since day 1, close friends already know this. Ever since I was still starting (flashback to 2008) playing, my (local) friends and I always saw Radiance like a group of really nice and good [helpful] people. I personally witnessed that friendliness when I joined Radiance as just a pve member. I could TW voluntarily if I wanted, which I started doing once I changed to a (slightly) "better" ISP.

Radiance has been like a home for us that have spent all our time there since joining. Those who were completely loyal or made a significant contribution had their place in that faction safe. There were a bit of changes during the Rawthorne era, one of them included TW being mandatory. I played along by at least cutting through the minimum requirement while juggling college.

Eventually, drama drama, stuff happened, everyone formed a revolution against Rawthorne. Victory happened and then he was gone. Things were fairly stable after that. Fast forward to mint obtaining leadership. By this time, my game time was dwindling down because I've been playing for far too long. Usually I don't like to poke my nose into other's business unless I REALLY need to. I noticed a higher than normal member-booting rate (veterans) to make space for people. Okay, fine. They haven't been online in a VERY, VERY long time.

After that, things start turning kinda rough. The new officer group start cranking up strictness on enforcing TW and BQ. TW rewards were long obsolete by then. Admit it, not only TW has been the same as when the game launched, there were already better sources of money. Instead, there was this lust for wanting to gather more TW-happy people, trying to weed out the family-friendly members, and -try- to get more lands.

I still kept doing things my way. Eventually, during the Descent expansion, I literally crashed and burned from repeating the same morai dailies over and over. I needed a major break from the game. That was the perfect time to weed me out of the faction. Yay.

Comes January 2013, I try out NW and start to tune up my gear once more. Friends begged me every time I logged in to rejoin rad. Over and over and over and over... This made me quite happy. However, I kept refusing because I had no interest in doing TW and the current officers were (are) a bit too TW-happy. Eventually I caved in and rejoined.

Once I rejoined, it's like... What the hell, what is going on here? There was so much built up member stress all over the place, and it just blew up. I also got full access to information that I could not see during my hiatus, where people were against mint's iron fist. I start seeing frustrated people leaving, and those who kept calling mint out got da boot. I think that was her favorite button for a while. Not just that, whenever threads on our forums turned the tables against her, they were automatically locked or deleted (rare cases) to prevent people from continuing going against her. There were also other cases that involved editing some people's posts. Like... Neekachu's leaving post, where the reason she left was censored out. Another member had to treathen the officers to not remove or alter their post or else they'd post it here for all to see.

One thread was asking for suggestions to improve TW signup. No one really had any suggestions, but we did state that signups were going down due to TW becoming quite obsolete and not fun. Specially with NW being much more fun, enjoyable, and profitable without being bound by unnecessary faction requirements. I think that's where things started getting hairy after I rejoined.

Outside officers and a few butt-kissers (yes, I said it!) (and those who really don't give a damn about what's happening), I don't think anyone else likes having mint as a leader. Its kinda like the whole Rawthorne scenario, but this time the officers protect mint. They're such [female dogs]... Almost all of the people I could consider friends left because of her [dictatorship]. I've had this internal conflict whether I should though it out and wait until she's miraculously exiled or just leave and end all of this stress.

I also know that the officers aren't too fond of me for having voiced my opinion a bit too often. Knowing that, I've recently kept silence and just let others say the truth because I'm an easy target for the infamous banish button.

I wouldn't be surprised if an officer reads this, reports it to mint, and I get da boot... But I just had to say it... Because I love rad... And I want it back the way it was. I don't know what the members are doing on the PvE scenario lately, but I've gotten some cold shoulders from PvE people as if they expect me do do something bad. I also said it here. This post could bring a lot of consequences to myself, but the truth has to get out.

And this... Has been my excessively long, tl;dr, gtfo and go to sleep rant. A lot of it is kinda off topic, but I needed to explain things from my point of view. I think the current member count is at 138 or 139. That's quite an amazing loss.

I want Urbanpulse back. b:sad
    That is so true and so scary at the same time. b:worried

Which reminds me of... I think it was last week, an officer (not Conner, btw) downright insulting a previous leader. That was way too low.

Agree. 110%

My reasons for leaving before all this happened were for different circumstances. I won't go into that because it deals with the whole of the officer team at the time of my departure, majority of whom are no longer there anyway. However, had I stayed longer, I'm not sure I would have put up with much of this.

When I joined, I looked up to Radiance. They were the friendly TW faction among the big bad wolf of the server (Enrage) and the well known cash shoppers (GD), neither of whom I wanted to be associated with at the time. They taught me how to tw and taught me how to lead and how not to lead. I have to say, I no longer see Rad in the glittering light I once did.

To Mints. Rad is dying, you cannot pretend otherwise. I can only imagine how your rosters look now, where you once struggled to fill squads, how many are downright empty now? Who leads your squads now? When I left, I said if Skyline didn't work out, the only place I would go would be Rad. I take that back (and Connie, hate me if you want, but no, I will not go back). I'd go back to my dead PVE faction before joining something so corrupted. Best way to fix it might be to let everything be open to the faction. All your officer discussions. Let everything air out and LEARN TO TAKE CRITICISM without booting someone. Maybe, just maybe you can fix things. But I doubt it.

Good luck.

~Sho

(Rage post is full of rage at the collapse of what was once my home. Stepping off my soapbox now. And yes, quoting that entire thing was entirely necessary, just to **** people off XD)
  • _Floo_ - Heavens Tear
    _Floo_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Radiance is dying. b:cry

Can someone tell us more about the "recent" downfall of Radiance, please?
    I'm just curious, tho.b:cute
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I enjoyed my time in Radiance in the beginning. At the end, I have to say I hated it. Radiance was always the top guild that I wanted to end up in but once there, it ended up not being what I always imagined.

I'm surprised Mints is like that. Maybe all that power has gone to her head. As for TBM, he was (and still is) the biggest low life in PWI. Talk about backstabbing ****. IMO the biggest mistake Radiance made was giving TBM an officer position.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Guys, please don't post private conversations on the forums. b:thanks That includes faction chat.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kim-jong-mint and her 2 nuclear bombs (conner + tbm) b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Did someone delete my juicy drama comment?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2013

It's funny because current events.b:shockedb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited April 2013
    Guys, please don't post private conversations on the forums. b:thanks That includes faction chat.

does that mean we can't have private convo's as siggys?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2013
    does that mean we can't have private convo's as siggys?

b:flower I vomited your duck up for youb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    edited April 2013
    b:flower I vomited your duck up for youb:dirty

b:cry f:cry

I still b:heart you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2013
    b:cry f:cry

I still b:heart you

We had sexy afk time...we must have afked so muchb:dirtyb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Radiance fell because it was always controlled by the group of housewives that would lick each others wounds constantly. Radiance has always had a few officers that could've been great, Urban was one.
    Bale could have been a good leader, Conavar could have been a good leader, if Beuhar was more vocal he could've been a good leader.

But the vote always went with whoever was the current leaders **** BFF at the moment. Jules is a nice person but when she was promoted to leader when Conavar was still around and so was Bale I really had a "What in the flying **** is going on here?" moment.

Radiance's leadership was always decided by whoever has the loudest compliments towards others "OMG U GO GURL THAT'S SO AWESOME U TOTALLY TOLD THE ENRAGE TROLLS!!!!!!" <= gets promoted.

Conavar: Guys don't respond to trolls let's focus on the TW and our sign ups <= Flamed to high heaven and talked about behind his back.

That's also the mentality of most of the Radiance members, no offense Shoyaz (spelling?) but you're a perfect example. I've seen you throw more hissy fits than a kid that's refused candy at a store by his mom when someone doesn't know what refine your weapon was/is. The louder you compliment people the "better" you become in their view. They all want to hear how great and awesome they are and the officer that does that the most ESPECIALLY to other officers is the one most likely to be promoted/voted in to a higher position. LOGICS.jpg.

I always told the other officers Minty was a psycho after I heard her cuss and rage on vent over something as insignificant as someone that didn't come to do a trial because he'd rather go do BH with friends or w/e.
    But being logical was never the strong point of the leadership pyramid in Radiance. After Urbanpulse left there wasn't a single leader who had leadership qualities in Radiance. Those who did never had a chance to get "voted" in to the position because they weren't as constantly blowing themselves up to look big like the women in the officer positions did.

And now with the current set up I would have more trust in a 12 year old leading a faction than the FieryblackmanA combination. Fiery is basically a heartbroken cold bitter woman who freaks out about being criticized on a game, TBM no offense, kind of an OK guy but the dude's got the intelligence of a fetus. Conner is Conner I've never seen him do anything significant and I can hardly see him do anything significant in the future. He's pretty much the VanillaOnion of Rad where his own members trash talk him in PM's to other people.

But this really pales in comparison to what really is going on, I mean.

HOLY **** NEW DBZ MOVIE GUIZE. BATTLE OF THE GODS D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Stonerbud - Heavens Tear
    Stonerbud - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    could not ask for a better leader
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    could not ask for a better leader

You're stoned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Sakujyo - Heavens Tear
    Sakujyo - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The self-proclaimed "Dicktator" got 11 votes overnight? Looks like ConnerA finally got around to voting on ConnerCx, and the other Conner(InsertRandomAlphabetCombinationHere) accounts.
  • Chazira - Heavens Tear
    Chazira - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You all forgot someone in that group of devastation at the top...

they boot people and when others ask questions they just invent some pretty lies and tell everyone they didn't get booted to begin with.

Oh, that person asked for leadership, was told they couldn't get it so they stepped down and "left".

Is that really all you could come up with Lalabella?

And probs to conner for having so many alt accounts to vote on ^^
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Bomb armed?
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wonder how many trial points you get per vote xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    WTF ?!?!?! 30 votes within 3 hours?!
    mint: "go vote for me or I ****** banish you from the faction!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • rahab12
    rahab12 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    the funny thing is that Minty has more respect than you thought yall tryed to troll her and now that it backfired your pissed b:shutup
This discussion has been closed.