Something to say here.

Nature_God - Sanctuary
Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
I joined PWI almost 4 years ago, and now yesterday I scammed someone first time. BUT before you start to jump into your own pointless conclusions and opinions about me. I returned the item back to its right owner. Why? Not because I got caught, because I snapped out of it. Inside PWI there were several stubborn people who just repeated ''you are scammer'' but would you ignore that for a while and think that I at least gave it back and I admit it at least that I did wrong. But then I did good. Most of the *Real* scammers don't even return the stolen item. And scammers are people who never return it. I have too much going on in my life, big depression because my family is being blackmailed. Im under medication too. I am proud of myself for returning the item back. Im not a bad person. We all have done bad things before and there is no such human that is 100% good. I swore to myself for never doing it again, I don't know what got into me at all. And I regret that ''scam'' so much. Was my first time and last time. And I don't want that one time to ruin my 4 years of PWI now. I know some other people who have scammed more than once and they still play PWI. I am man enough to admit my crime and I want to apologize to all PWI players and staff for breaking just one rule. Don't start to flame me now, I learned from my mistake. If I would be a real scammer, I would have scammed ages ago. But after 4 years, now this first time happened. And I wish to continue to play PWI like day before yesterday. Sometimes we all have that evil voice in our head that makes us do things we normally wouldn't do, right?

This is all I have to say and I hope you people understand me. I went over the lines. Sorry.

Nature_God
Post edited by Nature_God - Sanctuary on

Comments

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wow, assuming it is truthfull, i find this a beatifull post.

Indeed, some time in life you may get pursuaded by the dark side and make the wrong choise and do something like stealing or scamming. It feels horrible and you learn from it.
    Just stay on the right track from now, be honest, keep to your principles and life will reward you at some point. It may take a while to repair your reputation, but if you stay honest from now on, i'm sure people will forgive or forget with time. b:pleased

Good luck and i wish you all the best for your real life situation.b:victory
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    That was very beautifully said, I thank you for understanding, makes me feel happy. Yes, I want to stay in right road from now on, for sure :)
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's a game...

New account>New character>Fresh start. Easy stuff.
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    My Seeker is 72 level. I don't start fresh.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm sorry about the ++++ your family is going thru.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    I'm sorry about the ++++ your family is going thru.

Thanks. This have been going on for years. My aunt is trying to make me and my woman break up from each other all the time. Irritating my mother all the time and tries to get my mothers grown up children to her own side and make them to go against my mother. She is old already and can't take all this much longer. This all has a huge influence to my life and my mood too. Things here are gone too far that I have to use medicines to stay calm. Scamming happened because I lost myself for a moment. But I am glad I snapped out of it. But I see many people here who don't understand at all because they lives are ''perfect''. Their parent don't have wars between each other. But I can promise to you all that I don't let my family problems to affect this game anymore. And by that I mean that I wont lose myself anymore and do stupid things.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Am I a bitter ******* for not caring about his personal problems and only posting for the post count?
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Am I a bitter ******* for not caring about his personal problems and only posting for the post count?

I never asked you to care. And I couldn't care less about post counts. I'm here to admit what I did. But of course you don't understand stuff like that. If you don't like it when people confess then go and find a better thread.
  • chunleilu
    chunleilu Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You are taking the game a bit too seriously, a game is supposed to be a hobby not something you can hide from your real life to. Unfortunately a lot of people do that on PWI, I hope you muster enough courage to tackle your real life problems head on rather than playing PWI to get away from them.
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    chunleilu wrote: »
    You are taking the game a bit too seriously, a game is supposed to be a hobby not something you can hide from your real life to. Unfortunately a lot of people do that on PWI, I hope you muster enough courage to tackle your real life problems head on rather than playing PWI to get away from them.

Playing PWI makes me forget the problems some times. All the thoughts are then just focused on PWI. But I hear ya.
  • soundslegit
    edited April 2013
    Am I an attention *****?

Yes and here is the $10 you worked so hard for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That's good for you OP. Sometimes its good to have a guilty conscious.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am glad you felt the need to admit to your actions. The grand majority of people have a hard time doing this, and it's nice to see at least one person can own up to it. It makes me sad when politicians or people in places of responsibility are unable to do the very same thing.
    I never asked you to care. And I couldn't care less about post counts. I'm here to admit what I did. But of course you don't understand stuff like that. If you don't like it when people confess then go and find a better thread.
    Yes and here is the $10 you worked so hard for.

Zan has the mental maturity of a 12 year-old. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I joined PWI almost 4 years ago, and now yesterday I scammed someone first time. BUT before you start to jump into your own pointless conclusions and opinions about me. I returned the item back to its right owner. Why? Not because I got caught, because I snapped out of it. Inside PWI there were several stubborn people who just repeated ''you are scammer'' but would you ignore that for a while and think that I at least gave it back and I admit it at least that I did wrong. But then I did good. Most of the *Real* scammers don't even return the stolen item. And scammers are people who never return it. I have too much going on in my life, big depression because my family is being blackmailed. Im under medication too. I am proud of myself for returning the item back. Im not a bad person. We all have done bad things before and there is no such human that is 100% good. I swore to myself for never doing it again, I don't know what got into me at all. And I regret that ''scam'' so much. Was my first time and last time. And I don't want that one time to ruin my 4 years of PWI now. I know some other people who have scammed more than once and they still play PWI. I am man enough to admit my crime and I want to apologize to all PWI players and staff for breaking just one rule. Don't start to flame me now, I learned from my mistake. If I would be a real scammer, I would have scammed ages ago. But after 4 years, now this first time happened. And I wish to continue to play PWI like day before yesterday. Sometimes we all have that evil voice in our head that makes us do things we normally wouldn't do, right?

This is all I have to say and I hope you people understand me. I went over the lines. Sorry.

Nature_God

"ATTENTION EVERYONE, I STOLE A LOLLIPOP BUT THEN GAVE IT BACK."

Ya sure ok, we'll be over here getting on with our lives.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary51
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary51 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lol who are your characters and alts?

please name them all so i can avoid them and you like the trash scammer you are. b:bye
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Not sure if OP should be taking more meds or less....
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _hottaco_ - Dreamweaver
    _hottaco_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Got more of a laugh out of this then I did with Kevin Wares leg injury.
  • soundslegit
    edited April 2013
    "ATTENTION EVERYONE, I STOLE A LOLLIPOP BUT THEN GAVE IT BACK."

Ya sure ok, we'll be over here getting on with our lives.

I remember you blabbing about about how your allergic to morphine or whatever. So stuff is only important when it happens to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    I remember you blabbing about about how your allergic to morphine or whatever. So stuff is only important when it happens to you.

....I posted that in it's own thread in General Discussion? :U

Pretty sure I've said that in game while chatting with people, not just like "HEY EVERYONE, HERE'S A RANDOM THING."
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Too lazy to quote so:

If I'm an attention *****, money isn't what I want. But I'll gladly take the cash, so thanks bud! Guess I'm not an attention *****, oh well. No but really, thanks. Gonna get me some Burger King.

Having emotional maturity and hiding it are quite different, it's a game. No need to take it so seriously on either end. You scammed someone? Great, I don't care. You've been scammed? Sucks bro, it happens.

Man... if Long's got some morphine I'll take some, 'cause this thread's painful to watch.
  • soundslegit
    edited April 2013
    ....I posted that in it's own thread in General Discussion? :U

Pretty sure I've said that in game while chatting with people, not just like "HEY EVERYONE, HERE'S A RANDOM THING."

No you made a thread about it on the forum. I've never played on your server. What you say there is unknown to me.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1315841
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    No you made a thread about it on the forum. I've never played on your server. What you say there is unknown to me.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1315841

Linking the thread here will most likely only cause it to be posted in and bumped. Which is counterproductive for you, since you seem to dislike the fact that it exists in the first place. Someone didn't think this through.
  • soundslegit
    edited April 2013
    Linking the thread here will most likely only cause it to be posted in and bumped. Which is counterproductive for you, since you seem to dislike the fact that it exists in the first place. Someone didn't think this through.

This is the best you can do?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soundslegit
    edited April 2013
    Honestly, I like a good fight. Where is it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Probably is :3
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Guys, please stick to the subject of the OP. Thanks.

@OP

Good on you for returning the item. I'd send in a ticket confirming you return the item and apologized if I were you OP since they won't let you discuss bans on anything of that nature here.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013

Doubtful, I am not bound by the limitations of mortals.
    Honestly, I like a good fight. Where is it?

Is this what you do? You seek to pick fights on an internet forum? I say, good sir, I say! That is most ludicrous!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So you want a pat on the back for returning something you scammed before? Errr...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
This discussion has been closed.