Options
2»

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    http://www.pwcalc.com/d3a243303882a450

Approximate, the shards are actually exclusives. Listed with self buffs+NW respawn buffs. I generally keep magic marrow up all the time and use pdef charms on autopot + omalley's blessing.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    and use pdef charms on autopot + omalley's blessing.

Interesting choice going with pdef charms. I keep mdef around, partially because a sin or another bm will kill a def charm in one attack then hit again in the same second while mdef charms will get hit, then the caster has to take 2 seconds to channel another attack. We're weaker against magic. And magic skills hit much harder (600 magic stats, larger multipliers in the skills like +250% and 6000 damage, and higher base damage weapons).

....Did you seriously +10 Morai gear?
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The pdef charms are more for archers than anything. As you can see in the video, 90% of sins can't do anything to me anyway, and the ones that do no charm will save. BMs are even less of a threat; the only BMs I've died to 1v1 in NW are Sifu and TheDan.

Archers are the worst problem for me with Sage marrow + NW buffs. If I can get cleric pdef buff on top of usual buffs it takes a major gank to kill me.

The Morai armor is a bit of a story. I quit the game for two years and came back just before the Descent expansion. Needed a quick way to get back into competitive gear without spending a real-life fortune. Looking at the options I could have gotten G15 and had nothing left for refines or farmed Morai and used my money for refines. I chose the latter and haven't regretted it. Of course vana crash happened six months later but who could have predicted that?

Morai refines fairly well and gives lots of strength and vit adds. The warding levels don't help in PVP of course, but they're very nice for PVE. Lunar mobs pretty much bounce off of me and Warsong isn't bad either. And I still get the job done in TW and NW. b:victory