Successful Jolly Jones Daily Quests

Kitel - Heavens Tear
Kitel - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
(Read down for a quote from carrigan1975. They were able to fill in what i had not done yet. :D Thanks carrigan1975.)

I was bored so thought i would throw some quests out there that I myself have done already (i have not done many but the few I do do I will post here to help those having trouble.)

I am unsure how the quests roll but I am guessing some go by level but not fully sure.

Feel free to post about your quests that you figured out as well.
and please try and only post about ones that did work so its not a ton of questions.

Visit any Jolly Jones to accept the quests. I go to the one in Lost because I am a venomancer.

Name of quest: Mysterious Friends of Lake
Quest level: ? (I am unsure of the level fully but I did this quest at level 71)

About quest: Jolly Jones tells you to visit the lake and to watch the dragon who is swimming/flying around, but keep your distance.

What I did: Well I flew to the location and at first nothing happen. For the quest to pop you will need to fall in the water exactly where it leads you (the place you fall should be safe as long as you do not move around.) Once in the water swim down (hold Z) till the quest says complete. (Again, you should be safe) Swim down to about 17 or 16 (the height number by the cornets)

Name: Drive the Demons Away

Level: 71

About: Jolly old Jones hates snakes with a passion and will pay you if you can dispatch some snake creatures. Kill 10 Evolved Serpent Soulchasers.

What I did: Just kill the snakes. Once your done the quest will auto reward you.

Monster Level: 73

_______
Level 21
Monster level: 26

About: Kill 5 Blob of Rebirth and 5 Midnight Jackaleopardite

Name: Perfect Punica Fruit

level: ?

About: Create 3 pieces of perfect fruit pulp at the Advanced Grinding Machine. (256,688)
3 Perfect Flesh
1 Punica fruit

What I did: Went to City of Lost where Jolly jones stands and clicked the grinding machine till I got the items needed. (did not finish i gave up after 90 tries, others i talked to gave up at 100+ tries)
Name: Unforgettable
Level: ? (I am level 21 when I did this)

about: Fang the scholar misses LadyWraith, but he can't visit her. Please send him message to her.

What i did: I spoke with Fang. From here its a back and forth quest from him to her till you finish.

Name: Collect Elfire

Level: ? (Did at 21)

About: Enter Shining Tidewood (555 765) and find The Heroes Tomb, and collect 5 Elfire and then them in to Jones.

All you do is go gather them.
I'm assuming these quests work on the same level order as the Head Hunter quests, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, etc.

Level 21-30 - Reward 36,000 coins and 7 Bounty Order upon taking quest, 20,000 coins each Bounty Order completed

Collect Elfire - Collect 5 Elfires (item to harvest is Stupid Elfires) at Heroes Tomb, return to Jolly Old Jones

Unforgettable - Talk to Scholar Fang at Orchard Temple, deliver message to Lady Wraith, return to Scholar Fang.

Drive The Demons Away - Kill 5 Blob of Rebirth (Level 26) and 5 Midnight Jackaleopardite (Level 26) at Shining Tidewood.

Level 31-40 - Reward 58,000 coins and 7 Bounty Order upon taking quest, 32,000 coins each Bounty Order completed

Drive The Demons Away - Kill 10 Snakevalley Hexwraith (Level 37) at Widow's Coast.

Military Secret - Talk with Swiftwind Commander to know his quest, return to Jolly Old Jones.

Look For Treasures - Collect 5 Little Worm Spirits (item to harvest is Wraith Worms), return to Jolly Old Jones.

Level 41-50 - Reward 67,000 coins and 7 Bounty Order upon taking quest, 37,000 coins each Bounty Order completed

Look For Treasures - Collect 10 Broken Flag (item to harvest is Remaining Flag) at Windswept Grasslands, return to Jolly Old Jones.

Drive The Demons Away - Kill 5 Quillhog Blade (Level 47) and 5 Quillhog Bowman (Level 47) at Dragon Wilderness.

Come On! Kid Kuang! - Talk to Kid Kuang at Silver Pool.

Level 51-60 - Reward 110,00 coins and 7 Bounty Order upon taking quest, 61,000 coins each Bounty Order completed

Drive The Demons Away - Kill 5 Pyrogolth Hierarch (Level 53) and 5 Pyrogolth Emissary (Level 53) near Valley of Disaster.

Look For Treasures - Collect a Cabala stone and turn it in to Jolly Old Jones for your reward. Head to Charmed Eye Lake, 247, 786.

Expert's Answer - Describe what Jolly Old Jones has seen to the Naturalist in Dreamweaver Port, return to Jolly Old Jones.

Level 61-70 - Reward 131,000 coins and 7 Bounty Order upon taking quest, 73,000 coins each Bounty Order completed

Drive The Demons Away - Kill 10 Noxtouch Bone Mason (Level 63) at Swamp of the Wraiths.

Orphan Hong's Little Wish - Talk to Orphan Hong at Arrowhead Manor, deliver message to Errant Knight Fei at King's Feast, return to Orphan Hong.

Look For Treasures - Collect 5 Cultivated Root (quest log asks for Cultured Root) at Savage Fields return to Jolly Old Jones.

Level 71-80 - Reward 158,000 coins and 7 Bounty Order upon taking quest, 88,000 coins each Bounty Order completed

Perfect Punica Pulp - Create 3 pieces of perfect fruit pulp (quest log asks for Perfect Flesh) at Advanced Grinding Machine located at 256, 689. (Dug on Advanced Grinding Machine 3 times, received 3 Perfect Flesh. I have run this quest a dozen times successfully now, not sure why some people are having to dig more than 3 times).

Drive The Demons Away - Kill 10 Evolved Serpent Soulchaser (Level 73) at Forest of Haze or Dreamweaver Port Outskirts.

Mysterious Friends of Lake - Enter into the Charmed Eye Lake (257, 786 - 17) and watch the Dragonet from a distance. Be careful here because he will 1 shot you. Enter the lake when he goes to the east and exit when he goes west.
Your level and gear does not matter to me. If you can not level one toon on your own then don't tell me how to play the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kitel - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Vernda - Heavens Tear
    Vernda - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    How many times did you have to dig to get the 3 perfect pulps? x.x
  • Kitel - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    I gave up after 90. b:angry i was getting mad

Name: Unforgettable
    Level: ? (I am level 21 when I did this)

About: Fang the scholar misses LadyWraith, but he can't visit her. Please send him message to her.

What i did: I spoke with Fang. From here its a back and forth quest from him to her till you finish.
    Your level and gear does not matter to me. If you can not level one toon on your own then don't tell me how to play the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    For the Dragon in lake, dont worry, it's not aggresive, I even chase it from below and it's avoiding me by flying out from the water to the sky -___-"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Kitel - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    lordhanzo wrote: »
    For the Dragon in lake, dont worry, it's not aggresive, I even chase it from below and it's avoiding me by flying out from the water to the sky -___-"

it attacked me when i got to close lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ocdpwe
    ocdpwe Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Do you know when the Jolly Old Jones dailies reset? I did them yesterday but I think it was less than 24 hours ago. I thought they'd reset when the bh's did, but it didn't, and I've got my seven orders ready to go, but can't get the new quests.
  • Hitzi - Dreamweaver
    Hitzi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Name of quest: Mysterious Friends of Lake

You can post the coordinates. I can't find this place :/
  • LuciusVorenu - Lost City
    LuciusVorenu - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Name: Collect Elfire

Level: ? (Did at 21)

About: Enter Shining Tidewood (555 765) and find The Heroes Tomb, and collect 5 Elfire and then them in to Jones.

All you do is go gather them.

I have this quest on an alt and I autopathed to said location, and found nothing there. I searched the area, found nothing. I killed a few mobs in air, ground, nothing...any ideas?
  • quadzul1
    quadzul1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have this quest on an alt and I autopathed to said location, and found nothing there. I searched the area, found nothing. I killed a few mobs in air, ground, nothing...any ideas?

the elfire is next to heroes tomb on the floor, blue glowing orbs.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Never had a problem with any of their quests

my BM ran through them real easy; made over a mil in 2 days, nice money to buy skills with and 6-7 days of it will net me enough to buy a TM cape...awesome

Then another week and I can afford TT80 shards

best update in a while, for lowbies

oh and you dig thrice for the fruit and then turn it in. Extra fruits dug can be used for the quest if you get perf. fruit again
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • LuciusVorenu - Lost City
    LuciusVorenu - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    quadzul1 wrote: »
    the elfire is next to heroes tomb on the floor, blue glowing orbs.

Hmmm...must be a glitch in my client or something, because I see nothing on the ground. Thanks alot.
  • lordhanzo
    edited March 2013
    Hmmm...must be a glitch in my client or something, because I see nothing on the ground. Thanks alot.

Probably server problem, before the Advanced Grinding machine shows up on Archo server, but not on HT & Sanc..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • ocdpwe
    ocdpwe Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well, I can't get the required item out of digging this machine either, and I talked to a few people who said they've dug more than 150 times. Either you are supposed to do something to make the perfect punica flesh/pulp w/e they calling it or this is just plain not working:( Has anyone actually succeeded at this part of the quest? I got it 1st out of my 7 so I'd really like to finish it and move on...or can u trash it and move on? OR will that glitch it too? lol b:sad
  • lordhanzo
    edited March 2013
    ocdpwe wrote: »
    Well, I can't get the required item out of digging this machine either, and I talked to a few people who said they've dug more than 150 times. Either you are supposed to do something to make the perfect punica flesh/pulp w/e they calling it or this is just plain not working:( Has anyone actually succeeded at this part of the quest? I got it 1st out of my 7 so I'd really like to finish it and move on...or can u trash it and move on? OR will that glitch it too? lol b:sad

Same here, never managed to get it, I just trash it and hope the next quest token is not that again.. If the next is that punica again, I'd just trash it again..
    But do aware that trashing it wont get you the token back.

So ya, you can trash it and move on :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • carrigan1975
    carrigan1975 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm assuming these quests work on the same level order as the Head Hunter quests, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, etc.

Level 21-30 - Reward 36,000 coins and 7 Bounty Order upon taking quest, 20,000 coins each Bounty Order completed

Collect Elfire - Collect 5 Elfires (item to harvest is Stupid Elfires) at Heroes Tomb, return to Jolly Old Jones

Unforgettable - Talk to Scholar Fang at Orchard Temple, deliver message to Lady Wraith, return to Scholar Fang.

Drive The Demons Away - Kill 5 Blob of Rebirth (Level 26) and 5 Midnight Jackaleopardite (Level 26) at Shining Tidewood.

Level 31-40 - Reward 58,000 coins and 7 Bounty Order upon taking quest, 32,000 coins each Bounty Order completed

Drive The Demons Away - Kill 10 Snakevalley Hexwraith (Level 37) at Widow's Coast.

Military Secret - Talk with Swiftwind Commander to know his quest, return to Jolly Old Jones.

Look For Treasures - Collect 5 Little Worm Spirits (item to harvest is Wraith Worms), return to Jolly Old Jones.

Level 41-50 - Reward 67,000 coins and 7 Bounty Order upon taking quest, 37,000 coins each Bounty Order completed

Look For Treasures - Collect 10 Broken Flag (item to harvest is Remaining Flag) at Windswept Grasslands, return to Jolly Old Jones.

Drive The Demons Away - Kill 5 Quillhog Blade (Level 47) and 5 Quillhog Bowman (Level 47) at Dragon Wilderness.

Come On! Kid Kuang! - Talk to Kid Kuang at Silver Pool.

Level 51-60 - Reward 110,00 coins and 7 Bounty Order upon taking quest, 61,000 coins each Bounty Order completed

Drive The Demons Away - Kill 5 Pyrogolth Hierarch (Level 53) and 5 Pyrogolth Emissary (Level 53) near Valley of Disaster.

Look For Treasures - Collect a Cabala stone and turn it in to Jolly Old Jones for your reward. Head to Charmed Eye Lake, 247, 786.

Expert's Answer - Describe what Jolly Old Jones has seen to the Naturalist in Dreamweaver Port, return to Jolly Old Jones.

Level 61-70 - Reward 131,000 coins and 7 Bounty Order upon taking quest, 73,000 coins each Bounty Order completed

Drive The Demons Away - Kill 10 Noxtouch Bone Mason (Level 63) at Swamp of the Wraiths.

Orphan Hong's Little Wish - Talk to Orphan Hong at Arrowhead Manor, deliver message to Errant Knight Fei at King's Feast, return to Orphan Hong.

Look For Treasures - Collect 5 Cultivated Root (quest log asks for Cultured Root) at Savage Fields return to Jolly Old Jones.

Level 71-80 - Reward 158,000 coins and 7 Bounty Order upon taking quest, 88,000 coins each Bounty Order completed

Perfect Punica Pulp - Create 3 pieces of perfect fruit pulp (quest log asks for Perfect Flesh) at Advanced Grinding Machine located at 256, 689. (Dug on Advanced Grinding Machine 3 times, received 3 Perfect Flesh. I have run this quest a dozen times successfully now, not sure why some people are having to dig more than 3 times).

Drive The Demons Away - Kill 10 Evolved Serpent Soulchaser (Level 73) at Forest of Haze or Dreamweaver Port Outskirts.

Mysterious Friends of Lake - Enter into the Charmed Eye Lake (257, 786 - 17) and watch the Dragonet from a distance. Be careful here because he will 1 shot you. Enter the lake when he goes to the east and exit when he goes west.
  • Kitel - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013

i quoted this info to the top page :) I was still learning what all were slowly because i did most on my veno who is lvl 72. and a few on my lvl 21 barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitel - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    anyone know about the

Level 31-40 quests yet?

And please if you know the coin given where you see xxxx let me know here so i can edit the list again.

Thanks
    Kitel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yonithebest
    yonithebest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm playing on Lost City server and i tried to finish the quests through all my chars(level 32-78)
    the killing and delivering quest wasn't a problem,
    Although i could not find any quest items(flags,crystals,worms)and even the Advance Grinding Machine does not appear near Jolly like it supposed to.
    Anyone knows what's up with that?b:surrenderb:surrender
  • Kitel - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Those are gathering quests ik that much. Someone said you dig the flags, ik for fact u just harvest the worms that grow on a tree and the crystal one I am unsure about I have not done it. If you are not seeing these things submit a ticket to PWI and let them know the server so they can look into it. It's a new feature and we all know how those go, it takes a while before everything is fully up and running at times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rubybeard - Archosaur
    Rubybeard - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:laughb:laugh this is the best feature so far, aprox 500k a day!! b:chuckleb:chuckle

thanks PWI
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Have done this about 6 times so far on my BM. Got three perfect pulps doing three digs each time. One of the most recent attempts even gave an extra.

Have seen a lot of people having trouble with this one though. Val is aware and they are looking into the situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • Vernda - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Have done this about 6 times so far on my BM. Got three perfect pulps doing three digs each time. One of the most recent attempts even gave an extra.

Have seen a lot of people having trouble with this one though. Val is aware and they are looking into the situation.
    I believe DW doesn't seem to have a problem with digging perfect pulps as I've seen several people were able to dig those from DW server. However, I noticed HT & LC were having problems with getting perfect pulps, I pretty much gave up after digging 165 perfect pulps.
  • dumarest32
    dumarest32 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013

The strange fact is that the quest did work the first 2-3 times that I did a full run of the Bounty Order quests. Then, starting yesterday, I only get Rough flesh instead of Perfect flesh from the machine. Thanks for looking into it.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    same

I used to have perfect accuracy but now can't get any perfect flesh
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • carrigan1975
    edited March 2013
    same

I used to have perfect accuracy but now can't get any perfect flesh

Worked just fine on DreamWeaver before maintenance, now, no luck whatsoever.
  • Vernda - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Sorry, I didn't mean to jinx DW server b:avoid b:surrender
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    any max lvl to do these? as my bm (lvl 92) don't get the quests - gonna try my mystic (lvl 68) later today -
    and it's Jolly Old Jones right?
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • Vernda - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    any max lvl to do these? as my bm (lvl 92) don't get the quests - gonna try my mystic (lvl 68) later today -
    and it's Jolly Old Jones right?

Yes, there is a level limit. You can do these quest between level 20-80 and each 10 level difference have their own different quests and different coin reward. Refer to the OP and see a detailed description of the rewards and level differences quote by user carrigan1975.
  • MsLing - Lost City
    MsLing - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I got the same problem too, Which it suck since i finished it about 50 times before perfectly without getting even a single Rough Flesh.
    I do it daily through all chars and through all accounts(grant me about 2mil every day b:laugh)
    But now i got stuck with it too, i got tired after the first 50 so i set Auto clicker, that's what i got
    [IMG][/img]2rxe0eb.jpg
    Does anyone figure out solution or reason why it happens?
  • carrigan1975
    edited April 2013
    From genotypist,

"This is a known issue. What happens is that we get it fixed on an internal build, and the transition to Live servers breaks the success rate. This keeps happening and no amount of debugging seems to fix it. We're looking into a permanent fix in an incoming content patch."
  • Znik - Heavens Tear
    Znik - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here.

Did the quest a few times, all went well. (not a single rough flesh)

Then today I started getting rough flesh instead of perfect flesh.

Trashed the quest, got it again.

lost 4 tokens.

That is really annoying, please fix this.