Successful Jolly Jones Daily Quests

2»

Comments

• ChireHime - Raging Tide
    ChireHime - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's my third day getting only rough flesh. How unlucky of me that when I can't complete them, most of my tokens give me this quest. Lost 4 tokens the first day, 5 the second, and the first one today was this quest. I don't want to be ill thought, but is this a plan so people don't get too much profit? Fine gear is expensive, you know f:worry

Edit: another 5 tokens lost today for Advanced Grinding Machine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~~The Golden Cat~~
  • Znik - Heavens Tear
    Znik - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's my third day getting only rough flesh. How unlucky of me that when I can't complete them, most of my tokens give me this quest. Lost 4 tokens the first day, 5 the second, and the first one today was this quest. I don't want to be ill thought, but is this a plan so people don't get too much profit? Fine gear is expensive, you know f:worry

Edit: another 5 tokens lost today for Advanced Grinding Machine

Yeah, same here.

However, I heard someone saying it was only a bug for level 70-80.
    So I'm gonna hurry to get level 80, hoping thats right.
  • ChireHime - Raging Tide
    ChireHime - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, same here.

However, I heard someone saying it was only a bug for level 70-80.
    So I'm gonna hurry to get level 80, hoping thats right.

Well, that is a double blade fix, because at level 81, I think Jolly Old Jones's quests are unavalible, so you might end up leveling up, the machine gets fixed and you will loose the chance to get that money. Anyway, we can't do anything else but waitf:defeat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~~The Golden Cat~~
  • wyldbyrd77
    wyldbyrd77 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    f:melonName: Perfect Punica Fruit

level: ?

About: Create 3 pieces of perfect fruit pulp at the Advanced Grinding Machine. (256,688)
    3 Perfect Flesh
    1 Punica fruit

What I did: Went to City of Lost where Jolly jones stands and clicked the grinding machine till I got the items needed. (did not finish i gave up after 90 tries, others i talked to gave up at 100+ tries)f:flower

after you create the fruit you talk to jolly jones again to complete the quest. by now, you should be able to complete it at least 30 times(if you didn't sell the perfect flesh) that is how I have always completed it.
  • Pizzam - Sanctuary
    Pizzam - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Um, I have a question about this quest. I have two characters a seeker lvl 76 and a sin lvl 73, they are both on the same account I was just wondering if I can only take this Jolly Jones quest once a day on one of them? I seem to only be able to take the quest on one character once a day (so I've been switching characters on who gets the quest to make it fair). Is this normal? or should I be able to take the quest on any character.
  • Ayusei - Heavens Tear
    Ayusei - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Um, I have a question about this quest. I have two characters a seeker lvl 76 and a sin lvl 73, they are both on the same account I was just wondering if I can only take this Jolly Jones quest once a day on one of them? I seem to only be able to take the quest on one character once a day (so I've been switching characters on who gets the quest to make it fair). Is this normal? or should I be able to take the quest on any character.

I have been able to take Jolly from both of my characters in the same account, but they are not around the same level range. My psy is 55 at the moment and my cleric is 78. It could be you can only take the quest if you have different level ranges? I'll have to test it out when both my chars are around 70.