I disbanded Dark.

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You were the one that brought him up in the first place so I don't see why not use him as an example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6md5RSnVUuo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • phaeton427
    phaeton427 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I didnt bring him up as an example. You did that.
    Trolling trolls since 1993.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Tomes are an annoying expense for a small gain. Depending on your goals and your ability to reach them, a tome would be one of the last things you'd upgrade.

What do you expect from someone who thinks Holy Path works in the air and thinks it's A-OK to start rumbling with the enemy cleric while making an OFFENSIVE push with the catapults in TW?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • phaeton427
    edited March 2013
    I don't holy path in air I use discipline genie. May have clicked it before but eh live and learn.

But bella is my pin cushion so I've been known to stick one in her. Lol
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    phaeton427 wrote: »
    I don't holy path in air I use discipline genie. May have clicked it before but eh live and learn.

But bella is my pin cushion so I've been known to stick one in her. Lol

>Holy paths in air

>Insists on fighting enemy clerics while assigned to cata squad

>Upgrades tome before anything else

>Frustrated and can't understand why guild keeps losing over and over and over and over

Ja seems legit.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • phaeton427
    edited March 2013
    Making stuff up only makes it true in your own mind.

Thats why you think your OP but won't step out of sz or 1 vs 1.

Lol
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Long go see the thing I posted on our forum. xD

B.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thats why you think your OP but won't step out of sz or 1 vs 1.

From the cleric that never leaves sz, folks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfbQ5mHWkOs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • phaeton427
    edited March 2013
    From the cleric that never leaves sz, folks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfbQ5mHWkOs

Tell that to Kazumadavis, sparklecat, and Aaliya or whatever that archer is.

I personally fought all three of them yesterday in Silver Pool.

Kazumadavis said "good fun" and sparklecat called me tanky. Tell them it was good fun and thanks for the compliments =D.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuGGStTg7Ho

i watched this video with some mates at a lan a few weeks ago. it was 3am. it goes well with LoL and open TTD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    Born_Free - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2013

....Needs more tubas, imo. b:surrender
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
  • Aylith - Harshlands
    Aylith - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Kazumadavis said "good fun" and sparklecat called me tanky. Tell them it was good fun and thanks for the compliments =D.

We also said: "Why use hour buffs when you last 2 minutes?" "How are the set bonuses working out for you?" "Why did you hit sparklecat when you asked the whatever that archer is for a 1v1?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My pixels bring all the boys to Dark, and they're like, I'll buy gear for ya. Damn right, CS r9 for ya.
    Take this free zen, you don't have to charge! b:kiss
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited March 2013

Kazumadavis said "good fun"

Definitive proof that LivingWater regularly engages in PVP on our server. I for one am convinced.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited March 2013

Kazuma have a weird definition of fun. Kazuma is .... actually you both could be the best friends in the world seriously.

Sparkle his a vit veno, you are R9, every R9 is tanky for him, but I bet he think my cleric in TT99 is more tanky then you.

I don't know Aalith he/she's new in Dark never saw him/her before, but from what he/she say the fun was about laughing of the stupids you do and not having fun fighting you. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• phaeton427
    edited March 2013
    And all of this is a red herring in light of the fact LongKnife won't 1 vs 1 anybody.

Of course his ego is fragile so I understand why..... b:bye
    edited March 2013
    And all of this is a red herring in light of the fact LongKnife won't 1 vs 1 anybody.

Boy you need to go out safe zone more then one time every year, cause I do see him 1v1 people, even last week he did it with a wizz of your faction and the wizz lost.

Even Kazu is constantly out safe zone asking 1v1 and no one want to do it or you have Shilarex pretending to be AFK coming cyclone people when they try to 1v1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• phaeton427
    edited March 2013
    I just 1 vs 1 kazu 2 days ago. I will 1 vs 1 anybody, anytime, anywhere because i don't care about ego's, winning, or losing. Just like to see if I can improve upon my own skills and how I stack up against others.

Fact prevails over fantasy pincushion.
    edited March 2013
    Every 1v1 won't improve a cleric to be better cata cleric in TW. I don't say that to be mean, but because it's true.

That's the issue with many clerics on HL, they act like TW was 1v1 PVP.

If you want to improve as cleric do PVP group, a cleric in 1v1 won't learn you anything else then be a metal wizz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aylith - Harshlands
    Aylith - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I just 1 vs 1 kazu 2 days ago. I will 1 vs 1 anybody, anytime, anywhere because i don't care about ego's, winning, or losing. Just like to see if I can improve upon my own skills and how I stack up against others.

Fact prevails over fantasy pincushion.

Here's a protip on how to improve your gameplay: Reroll as a sin!
    Guaranteed at least a 50% increase to your measly 0.2 KD ratio babe. b:kiss

Notable players that have also done this: Probably half the server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My pixels bring all the boys to Dark, and they're like, I'll buy gear for ya. Damn right, CS r9 for ya.
    Take this free zen, you don't have to charge! b:kiss
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited March 2013

I'm feeling nice, so I'll bother to give you an honest explanation as to why.

You know why?
    Because it's funny.

You know how all this started, with Mayhem saying I have this giant ego? I said Mayhem sucks, Adalsigo came on here making claims about how Mayhem is better than Dark because of this and this and this, and I called him delusional because anyone can log on game and see Dark is beating the pants off Mayhem, nor can he rightfully claim Mayhem IS better than Dark on the PvE front or whatever because he's not IN Dark; hell, you guys might be better in PvE than us, I have no clue and can't say. But to see Mayhem DESPERATELY cling onto such frivilant issues in the face of their losses? That wreaks of being in-denial about how yes, your guild is getting the pants beaten off of it. I was basically giving him a speech about how delusional he was and how he was ignoring the biggest, most blatant sign that Dark is better.

Amongst my speech, Adalsigo called me a semi-amateur Psy. Again, on a roll with my speech about him being delusional and how he keeps making baseless and illogical claims and accusations, I jumped on that one and pointed out that I have the second highest kill count amongst all Psys amongst all servers.

I never said I was the best.
    I never said I was amazing.
    I never even complimented myself.

I simply made the point that if I was "semi-amateur" and I have more experience than 99% of all PWI Psys, then what the HELL is "professional?" I was pointing out, again, how delusional his point was.

And then what happened?
    He jumped on it. Holy hell, Longknife thinks he's not semi-amateur! He thinks he's the greatest Psy ever! He's got an ego the size of the sun! What an egotistical moron! He can't even beat me 1v1!!

It was again, so illogical and so off-topic that all I could do was stand there kind of in shock and laugh at how desperately he avoids the harsh truth that Dark is beating the snot out of his guild, switching the topic to whatever else, demonizing me or Dark at any chance he got.

Maybe with someone else, I would attempt to correct them and say "no, that's not what I said."
    ....But this is Mayhem.

This is the guild I spent a good year warning about how Crimson was using them. Two years later, they catch on. Do they bother to say "you were right?" No. Do they bother to do something about it? No. Did their opinion of me and what I have to say change? No. Did they do anything about their tradgic fate where they ALWAYS end up being Crimson's #1 stack b****? No, they still do it to this day, whether intentional or not.

This is the guild with Stormi_Daze, the Psy that Subtraction and I repeatedly called out for DDing in white voodoo. Did she give us a speech about how she can play the game however she likes and there's no right or wrong way to play and we should mind our own business? Yes. Did she EVENTUALLY adopt black voodoo? Yes, two weeks ago. Did it work; was she 1000 times more dangerous and effective with black voodoo? Yes. Did she bother to say "you were right," or does she perhaps have a different opinion of me and Sub now? Nope.

This is the guild with LivingWater, the cata cleric that both me and Alastar caught using holy path in the air multiple times. Did she react to that criticism by developing a massive butthurt grudge? Yes. Did she adopt a habit of DDing our cleric instead of doing her freaking job? Yes, much to our advantage. Did she learn from our criticism and at least stop holy pathing in the air? Yes. Are we still massive jerks for daring to highlight a flaw of hers? Yep.

And this is the guild led by Evangelos. Has he been failing to make a successful TW faction pretty much since the beginning of the server? Yep. Should he PROBABLY step down and give someone else a shot at leading a faction? Yep, that or Mayhem should probably stop participating in and getting so butthurt about TW if they truly insist they're together because of friendship. Did it take him years to figure out Crimson was using him? Yep. Did he DO something about it when he finally realized Crimson was using him? Nope.

Was he offered a CHANCE to do something about it? Yep; both Dark and Infamous basically approached Mayhem saying they'd leave Mayhem alone and let them have a portion of the map if Mayhem did not stack bi*** for Crimson; they didn't even have to help stack Crimson, they simply were expected to stay neutral and stay out of it in exchange for being given a chance to take land and try to build up their faction to be something more.
    Did he refuse that offer? Yes. He refused it with the logical fallacy of "no because we hate you guys for taking our lands." Yes Evan, and we're offering to NOT take your lands ever again if you simply promise your neutrality on the matter. "No because we can't trust you." Why's that Evan? "Because you took our lands." YES BECAUSE YOU HAVE THIS BAD HABIT OF STACK BI***ING FOR CRIMSON. "Well my guild still hates you and I still don't trust you." So you'd rather trust Crimson instead, knowing FULL-WELL what will happen with Crimson, rather than taking a chance and trying something different? You'd rather place your bet on a 100% sure-fire losing scenario than place it on a 25-50% chance of getting somewhere? "Yep." Oh ok Evan. Gee, I wonder why Mayhem never gets anywhere or gets taken seriously.

You see, I have to laugh at Mayhem and do nothing BUT laugh, because to be brutally honest, Mayhem reminds me of myself when I was 14. I used to think 1v1 was the most important thing ever and showed how skilled one was. I used to denounce kiting as a tactic and call it "cowardly," refusing to do it myself. And I used to label top guilds as either "good" or "evil," and wanted to avoid being the "evil" faction at any cost. The thing was, I was handling the game like an emotional wreck, like it was some high school drama. I wasn't objectively looking at what the rules of the game were or how to best win, I was looking at some little personalized honor code that was pure fantasy and got me absolutely nowhere. It limited my progress, it limited my skill, it limited my ability to CLEARLY listen to what people were saying to me, because I immediately ignored what a person was saying entirely if I deemed them "evil."
    All that changed, luckily, when I logged into a vent one day with the opposing faction, and instead of wanting to trash talk and bicker, they just wanted to joke and chat. Then I realized they were just like me, then I realized it was just a game.

All of that is, tbh, part of the reason that when I joined, I chose Zulu over Kylin; at the time Kylin had a list of people they were allowed to PK and weren't allowed to, whereas Zulu didn't care. It immediately sent up red flags in my mind that Kylin would be the losing faction when those two met, and that Zulu would be more fun to be in. I think I chose correctly.

So for all those reasons, I struggle to take Mayhem seriously. It's clear to me that you guys simply want to see yourselves as the incredibly skilled, good-guy crusaders and anyone that would oppose you must be a giant jerk (even though those giant jerks offered to give you a corner of the map...) that deserves to die a horrendous death. It's hard to take Mayhem seriously when I'm regularly put in charge of defending you guys with one squad, do it on a weekly basis, but then some guy who severely outgears me is screaming about how he's gonna 1v1 me and show me what a loser I am, as if that had ANYTHING at all to do with....well anything. FFS last time I had Adal screaming over world chat about that? I didn't even DO ANYTHING. Subtraction told Stormi_daze to put her damned Voodoo on, and apparently that means Adal and me should fight.

So no, I'm not going to 1v1 you, because I'm not gonna perpetuate this delusional little world you guys live in where the 1v1 fight in some way matters. And as a nice bonus? It's hilarious to watch you guys cry about it constantly, STILL missing the point entirely. I won't do it now, I won't do it if we're in equal gear, I won't do it if your guildies are damned naked and I'm in r9, because the point is that a 1v1 is irrelevant to EVERYTHING, but you all live in this dreamworld where it somehow matters and will redeem yourselves or God knows what. Perhaps the day you guys drop the subject will be the day you're willing to start listening to all the accurate criticisms people give Mayhem, but I'm not holding my breath, given that the server's already been waiting 3+ years for Mayhem to wake up.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited March 2013
    guys don't get off topic, this is a music thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013

Fine Friday you need to sing I'm Still Here - Treasure Planet and don't forget you promise me to come.

SweetieBot give 10 points to Longknife - Harshlands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands awards 10 points to Longknife - Harshlands!
    Longknife - Harshlands now has a total of 88 points and is in 2nd place.
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands can't award any more points until tomorrow.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited March 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd5AGLJkCnc
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited March 2013
    Fine Friday you need to sing I'm Still Here - Treasure Planet and don't forget you promise me to come.

uhh i might be able to come on vent before friday's nation war and sing, but i cannot attend anything this weekend either, because i'll be up all saturday night and too sleepy to do **** on sunday for tw and stuff

b:surrender

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFUjwj_RB5o

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDATCXww7hY

this too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • phaeton427
    edited March 2013
    What you say is true Bella, and you actually said it in a nice way. I respect that.

ShortKnife's post is full of lies, although there is one thing is he said that is true. I did use Holy Path in the air before. You got me on that, and when you said it you should notice that I haven't used it since so thanks for the tip. I also would DD Bella when at the end of squad wipes just for fun til she went to Infamous. You got me on that too. However if you watch your TW video's you will see that I am almost always the last to die in my squad because I am at the back of the formation doing my job, healing, ressing and rebuffing.

Instead of being a butthurt because Mayhem stacks you look at the facts. Infamous is best faction on the server today. Crimson is second. Dark is third...and why is Dark third? Because you guys can't win against Infamous or Crimson.

If Dark is SOOOOO awesome like you seem to think why is Crimson taking your land? Don't pretend it's because of stacks either because every single faction that own land on this server has had to deal with stacks before. The good ones prevail, and the bad ones fail.

So is Dark fail because you are losing lands to Crimson? Answer that question.

So maybe instead of hating my guts so much and acting like you are God's gift to the server why don't you try not being a troll and speaking reason. Instead of hating on Mayhem so much why don't you figure out why Dark is failing and fix that? Then maybe you can say Dark is best because how much lands a faction owns is obviously very important to you.
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Livingwater, your as dum as dum as rocks, as re.tarded as they come. Good thing Zolor came over, nice to have him here anyone else from mayhem who has a brain and wants to come over, more than welcome*cough cough* meel and rebel <3. We dont care about mayhem, their stack bids are just annoying because I have to wake up early...about it, it still stands that 1 squad holds off your pushes. As for crimson there is nothing we can do for a while, we cannot beat them 1v1 but not because we do stupid things like holypath in the air, or devour a target while pulling a catapult, or have flying bms trying to hate target longknife.

That being said, just hop off our nutz, or we just gonna keep dragging them across your face.
  • phaeton427
    edited March 2013
    Livingwater, your as dum as dum as rocks, as re.tarded as they come. Good thing Zolor came over, nice to have him here anyone else from mayhem who has a brain and wants to come over, more than welcome*cough cough* meel and rebel <3. We dont care about mayhem, their stack bids are just annoying because I have to wake up early...about it, it still stands that 1 squad holds off your pushes. As for crimson there is nothing we can do for a while, we cannot beat them 1v1 but not because we do stupid things like holypath in the air, or devour a target while pulling a catapult, or have flying bms trying to hate target longknife.

That being said, just hop off our nutz, or we just gonna keep dragging them across your face.

And yet another clown who doesn't answer the question.

By Shortknife's own defintion Mayhem is fail because we lost land, yet Dark right now is losing land. Thus Dark is fail by Shorknife's own logic.
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    Born_Free - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Stuff

When *I* troll forums and make so much as the most REMOTELY offensive post, Evan calls me up and I get scolded.
    Besides, I thought that guy with the Pokemon gifs was in charge of TW whining in HL....

Where did that guy go anyway? I miss the Mayhem Rayquaza. :<

In any case, I would like to apologize to the rest of you for that...That really isn't supposed to happen....

SUBTRACTION.
    I have a bone to pick with you!

So I'm sitting at work, translating and filling out paperwork, when all of a sudden, out of NOWHERE in my brain comes....

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'm HOOKED ON A FEELIIIIIIIING! I'm HIGH ON BELIIIIIIIIEVIIIIIIING! THAT YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

For TEN.
    Freaking.
    HOURS.

And EVERY time it came back, I was like.... "God damn Subtraction!" b:angry

Curse you, and David Hasselhoff!
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.