Not enough spirit :(

Options
bolocactu
bolocactu Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Archer
I keep running out of spirit. Do assassins and barbs have the same problem? I want a class that has a ton of spirit for all my skills to be maxed. b:surrender
I might be black
Post edited by bolocactu on

Comments

• Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    As you get higher level you will be have more than enough spirit to raise all of your skills.
  • bolocactu
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Will I have enough spirit for everything by lvl 100?b:cry
    I might be black
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You will have enough by the 90s, if not the 80s, unless you are spending the Spirit on genies.
  • bolocactu
    edited March 2013
    Options
    unless you are spending the Spirit on genies.

IDGAF about my genies XD thanks
    I might be black
  • burningsweetfire
    burningsweetfire Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    bolocactu wrote: »
    IDGAF about my genies XD thanks

Your gonna when you PVP, genie is like your third hand.
  • bolocactu
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Your gonna when you PVP, genie is like your third hand.

i only use genie in pvp for holy path
    I might be black
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You will have enough by the 90s, if not the 80s, unless you are spending the Spirit on genies.

Actually, it depends heavily if you spam FC heads as those give good xp but terrible spirit. My 96 archer has learned 3 sage skills so far as he doesnt have spirit for more b:surrender. And no, I havent spent a single spirit point on genies - I make them on my sin while I try to level her higher <.<.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • bolocactu
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Actually, it depends heavily if you spam FC heads as those give good xp but terrible spirit. My 96 archer has learned 3 sage skills so far as he doesnt have spirit for more b:surrender. And no, I havent spent a single spirit point on genies - I make them on my sin while I try to level her higher <.<.

so i wont have enough spiritb:cry
    I might be black
  • Sinirah - Raging Tide
    Sinirah - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    so i wont have enough spiritb:cry

First, you won't have enough spirit to max ALL of your skills immediately. Second, you don't have to max all your skills. o.o Focus on the most important first, then focus on the others. It saves you both money and spirit.
  • bolocactu
    edited March 2013
    Options
    First, you won't have enough spirit to max ALL of your skills immediately. Second, you don't have to max all your skills. o.o Focus on the most important first, then focus on the others. It saves you both money and spirit.

how come some people have enough to max out their skills when their lvl 100 but others dont
    I might be black
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    They level too fast

I had enough SP to max all my skills and have 300K left over by my 70s because I fed every level from 1-75 at least to genie
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • __Conn - Archosaur
    __Conn - Archosaur Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Whenever i go to my trainer i always get the urge to learn each and every skill, even if i never use them. Its like i have to get the skills off my face and clear everything in the list lol
  • bolocactu
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Whenever i go to my trainer i always get the urge to learn each and every skill, even if i never use them. Its like i have to get the skills off my face and clear everything in the list lol

same here
    I might be black
  • Sinirah - Raging Tide
    Sinirah - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

But the coin and spirit you use in skills that you won't use as much later on could be better spent.
  • bolocactu
    edited March 2013
    Options
    im lvl 33 now(not a noob just started char yesterday) i dont have alot of spirit but my seeker has alot of spirit but not enough money why Q_Q WHY!!!!!!b:cry
    I might be black
  • carlos2354
    carlos2354 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    im lvl 33 now(not a noob just started char yesterday) i dont have alot of spirit but my seeker has alot of spirit but not enough money why Q_Q WHY!!!!!!b:cry
    DONT PANIC. I had the same problem too, i just had to hold back on my levelling by giving my exp to genie and save up my coins and spirit( do LOTS of quests.)Sell ur old equipment too
    Cheap way to solve ur problem
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    nah... if you think you won't have enough spirit do more Morai quests later on and buy spirit, exp or whatever from the npc.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You'll eventually have plenty of spirit and nothing but genies to spend it on. Yes, in the mid levels you'll be short on spirit so you'll have to pick and choose what to level, but in the end you'll run out of skills to spend it on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Do Phoenix Valley - it gives good exp but also very good spirit!
    All classes are the same with regards to spirit and exp really - it just depends on the player and what they do with the time.

If you do the exact same things for a barb, veno, sin, seeker, psy, mystic, archer, cleric, wizard and BM you're not going to have a significant difference in spirit between them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1