Server Tournament

Options

Comments

• Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sad to say, this is cancelled. There were only two squads that submitted entries:

Team Chocolate
    1. weiwei
    2. Elvenne
    3. Bantonesa
    4. Yatza
    5. Kastus
    6. RyougiShiki
    7. vilead
    8. iHaxJoo
    9. AriaArrow
    10. Devilchii

Axe Gang
    1. UBCNRED
    2. Lotus_
    3. xHeavenly
    4. Nuff_Said
    5. carlitosavil
    6. Disaster
    7. pinkyoplait
    8. TiggerPoo
    9. Horugou
    10. poppercorn

Big props to all in my squad. Most don't pk at all but all were very open minded and optimistic about participating.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I guess the server is upset on Vicious.

Among other factions, none submitted any squad. Do you get the message?

Read between the lines.b:shutup
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I guess the server is scared to upset Vicious.
    QQ_I HATE VICIOUS I HATE VICIOUS I HATE VICIOUS I HATE VICIOUS I HATE VICIOUS, THEY CAME AND SHOW EVERYONE HOW MUCH I AND QQME FAIL. QQME JUST OP GEAR, NO SKILL, NO TACTICS, NO ORGANIZATION, NO OR FALSE FRIENDSHIP, I HATE VISCOUS, HATE HATE HATE...QQ
    Among other factions, none submitted any squad. Do you get the message?
    VICIOUS MAKES ME LOOK BAD, NO SKILL, JUST GEAR, I HATE THEM, RT SCARED OF VICIOUS, WHY RT NOT SCARED OF SPELL_CASTER AND HIS QQME, WHY? THAT IS HOW QQME ROLE, QQME INTIMIDATION AND INFILTRATION NO WORK NO MORE ALL BECAUSE OF VICIOUS, NO ONE BUY SPELL_CASTER **** BECAUSE OF VICIOUS, HATE HATE HATE
    Read between the lines.b:shutup

FIXED

b:flower
    edited March 2013
    Options
    LOL daveted, i see you are in my top 10 haterz.

I am honored to have received so much attention from you along the years.

You sir, must have suffered alot from my ingame actions, in order to be soooo soooo driven. b:chuckle

I apologize for my wrong doings towards you.b:bye
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    LOL daveted, i see you are in my top 10 haterz.

I am honored to have received so much attention from you along the years.

You sir, must have suffered alot from my ingame actions, in order to be soooo soooo driven. b:chuckle

I apologize for my wrong doings towards you.b:bye

Hate who? Nah, not me bro. Just pointing our your usual BS, that all.
    Fixed your color btw. ;)

edited March 2013
    Options
    daveted wrote: »

Hate who? Nah, not me bro. Just pointing our your usual BS, that all.
    Fixed your color btw. ;)

hateful teddybear on his alt...hate some moar?b:chuckle
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Awww..

Nuffy-poo. You canceled. :(

Poke me in game sometime. Perhaps we can setup a tourney with less strict rules so more will be able to participate :)
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sad to say, this is cancelled. There were only two squads that submitted entries:

Team Chocolate
    1. weiwei
    2. Elvenne
    3. Bantonesa
    4. Yatza
    5. Kastus
    6. RyougiShiki
    7. vilead
    8. iHaxJoo
    9. AriaArrow
    10. Devilchii

Axe Gang
    1. UBCNRED
    2. Lotus_
    3. xHeavenly
    4. Nuff_Said
    5. carlitosavil
    6. Disaster
    7. pinkyoplait
    8. TiggerPoo
    9. Horugou
    10. poppercorn

Big props to all in my squad. Most don't pk at all but all were very open minded and optimistic about participating.

id say those squads should share the whole jackpotb:chuckle . Also i did expect 1 or 2 QQme teams but meh..

And lol the server hates Vicious after putting almost 400m in this ****?
  • AriaArrow - Raging Tide
    AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    1. weiwei
    2. Elvenne
    3. Bantonesa
    4. Yatza
    5. Kastus
    6. RyougiShiki
    7. vilead
    8. iHaxJoo
    9. AriaArrow
    10. Devilchii

People heard of that squad and were like ....*** that.b:laugh

Edit: can we fight nuffs squad for the cash? :3
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    1. weiwei
    2. Elvenne
    3. Bantonesa
    4. Yatza
    5. Kastus
    6. RyougiShiki
    7. vilead
    8. iHaxJoo
    9. AriaArrow
    10. Devilchii

People heard of that squad and were like ....*** that.b:laugh

Edit: can we fight nuffs squad for the cash? :3

might as well
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I just submitted my squad list! So we have at least 3 now b:victory
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

Perhaps we can setup a tourney with less strict rules so more will be able to participate :)

No offense to you Arawin, but if any squad can't sign up a head of time for a pvp event, whats the point of a sign up in the first place? The rules were to be a replica of the PWIC competition.

@Spell, This wasn't intended to be a QQme vs Vicious event. This was to be a server event to included everyone that wanted to. By not signing up, boycotting, and bashing this, the server essentially cheated itself out of fun. The entire concept was for our server to enjoy some pvp.

You guys spent 48 pages of complaining about the server, tw, and NW. I thus far have been the only one to attempt to do something positive with the server and now I see any effort in changing things here is useless to organize from the player side of things.

Thanks for the support to those that submitted squads and kept tabs with me in game about it.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
    edited March 2013
    Options
    No offense to you Arawin, but if any squad can't sign up a head of time for a pvp event, whats the point of a sign up in the first place? The rules were to be a replica of the PWIC competition.

@Spell, This wasn't intended to be a QQme vs Vicious event. This was to be a server event to included everyone that wanted to. By not signing up, boycotting, and bashing this, the server essentially cheated itself out of fun. The entire concept was for our server to enjoy some pvp.

You guys spent 48 pages of complaining about the server, tw, and NW. I thus far have been the only one to attempt to do something positive with the server and now I see any effort in changing things here is useless to organize from the player side of things.

Thanks for the support to those that submitted squads and kept tabs with me in game about it.

This server is idle. Vicious has to accept that. The other factions dont really know how to pk and dont really care? Since when have you seen pkers at west others than QQme and Vicious.
    Even in regards to TW, people dont treat it serious.

The advantage that Vicious has atm is the fact they got more people who care about TW.

I've played alts along the years in Marines, Valkyrie, Tao, Damnation, Bewareofus, AvePhenix etc...people dont care. They cont come charmed, they dont respect orders, they dont know what to do and dont care to learn.

DirtySouth asked me why I run with the OP people in my squad and not with QQme lower geared...well because:
    ~my people RSVP and come charmed
    ~my squad has pdef charms, mdef charms, autorecovery stones, good genies etc
    ~my squad has vent, they communicate easier, they know their roles and play nice.

If all QQme would play like we play NW, maybe we could defend more than 16min vs Vicious. Sadly, QQme has many new people who are still adapting, still gear up.

Vicious just has more people that care about TW. We do what we can with what we can at the moment.

As for Raging Tides, Vicious and QQme are the factions that matter.
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

I applaud your effort. Don't get me wrong. I didn't boycott. I just couldn't find enough people who cared to go till enemy asked me at the last minute. I would've submitted to go, but I doubt I'll fair well 2v10. (From past experience) Plus I'm not really a team-leader or organizer.

However:

1) No (last minute) substitutions in an ONLINE game, where RL comes up for everybody, is stupid. No offense to you either. But I feel this rule should have been heavily relaxed.
    2) 10 people is... great and all... but this makes it REALLY hard. Smallers squads are easier to deal with. If you had chosen 3-5 person squads, I think that's way more manageable. Especially with the no substitions rule... I felt this was kinda harsh.

Honestly, I don't want you to give up. I'm happy to help if I can. If we can make tournaments a success, and record videos and such, and hold them more frequently... we might even catch PWI's interest. and get more support for that kinda thing. Maybe :)
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    this Server Is Idle. Vicious Has To Accept That. The Other Factions Dont Really Know How To Pk And Dont Really Care? Since When Have You Seen Pkers At West Others Than Qqme And Vicious.
    Even In Regards To Tw, People Dont Treat It Serious.

The Advantage That Vicious Has Atm Is The Fact They Got More People Who Care About Tw.

I've Played Alts Along The Years In Marines, Valkyrie, Tao, Damnation, Bewareofus, Avephenix Etc...people Dont Care. They Cont Come Charmed, They Dont Respect Orders, They Dont Know What To Do And Dont Care To Learn.

Dirtysouth Asked Me Why I Run With The Op People In My Squad And Not With Qqme Lower Geared...well Because:
    ~my People Rsvp And Come Charmed
    ~my Squad Has Pdef Charms, Mdef Charms, Autorecovery Stones, good Genies Etc
    ~my Squad Has Vent, They Communicate Easier, They Know Their Roles And Play Nice.

If All Qqme Would Play Like We Play Nw, Maybe We Could Defend More Than 16min Vs Vicious. Sadly, Qqme Has Many New People Who Are Still Adapting, Still Gear Up.

Vicious Just Has More People That Care About Tw. We Do What We Can With What We Can At The Moment.

As For Raging Tides, Vicious And Qqme Are The Factions That Matter.

Son You Squad With Elveva

Lolz
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Maybe its time to look past vendetta and wake up? It's a game after all, there are more factions then Vicious and QQme..Maybe they don't PK but they all do NW since it gives a reward. Vicious offered the players a large winning pot if they do win so why not just give it a shot? What do you have to lose more then a few charms ticks and a little bit of other supplies.

You keep going forth and back about QQme this Vicious that but maybe its time to notice that there's more then faction rivalry, we are fighting each other in TW..yes, we are fighting each other in PK..yes but guess what, in NW you seem to be quite alright with Vicious support to win the pot. Maybe other events can be held without it becoming "Vicious/QQme hate fest" from both sides.

I will most likely be submitting my squad in asap Nuff, been busy and had other things on my mind. Maybe we should hold a month long sign up and then schedule a time when we do make the event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    son You Squad With Elveva

Lolz

Lmao!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It looks like I won't be participating in this event! Seems like all the people I want to squad with are already in squads XD.

If I'm around I might enjoy recording this if everyone stays in a nice battlefield.
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Maybe its time to look past vendetta and wake up? It's a game after all, there are more factions then Vicious and QQme..Maybe they don't PK but they all do NW since it gives a reward. Vicious offered the players a large winning pot if they do win so why not just give it a shot? What do you have to lose more then a few charms ticks and a little bit of other supplies.

You keep going forth and back about QQme this Vicious that but maybe its time to notice that there's more then faction rivalry, we are fighting each other in TW..yes, we are fighting each other in PK..yes but guess what, in NW you seem to be quite alright with Vicious support to win the pot. Maybe other events can be held without it becoming "Vicious/QQme hate fest" from both sides.

I will most likely be submitting my squad in asap Nuff, been busy and had other things on my mind. Maybe we should hold a month long sign up and then schedule a time when we do make the event.

Cuz NW usually splits up some OP squads.. and makes the sides even most of the time..

I see many people i dont like ( or ppl that dont like me) in the same nation as me.. doesnt mean im gonna just leave that specific war and give up potential points..

and to Arawin's post.. i think that 3-5 man squads would be better as well
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Cuz NW usually splits up some OP squads.. and makes the sides even most of the time..

I see many people i dont like ( or ppl that dont like me) in the same nation as me.. doesnt mean im gonna just leave that specific war and give up potential points..

and to Arawin's post.. i think that 3-5 man squads would be better as well

3-5 man squads? 2 r9rr+12 JOSD seekers, clerics, and either an archer or a wiz. good luck winning that unless you have the same team comp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Options
    3-5 man squads? 2 r9rr+12 JOSD seekers, clerics, and either an archer or a wiz. good luck winning that unless you have the same team comp.

so whats the difference in a 10 man squad..
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    so whats the difference in a 10 man squad..

10man focus can take down a seeker with that gear. 3 man most likely cant, 5 man possibly can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    YO NUFF is this awesome tournament going down this sat or what?!

my squad of 10 is ready to have some fun and maybe claim some cash prize$ b:pleased
  • TiggerPoo - Raging Tide
    TiggerPoo - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    YO NUFF is this awesome tournament going down this sat or what?!

my squad of 10 is ready to have some fun and maybe claim some cash prize$ b:pleased

I suspect we will see a reschedule later in April after spring break. I think Nuff's intent was to get a much larger response. There are a lot more people in Levi and Valk that could put up a good fight. Spread the word and get as many people as you can to participate. If I know Nuff, he will lose interest if it is only 3 squads signing up.

Edit: Then again, if everyone walks away with coin, maybe it will spark more interest...

See you on the front lines Enemy. Even if from a horizontal position. b:laugh
    edited March 2013
    Options
    many of the few ops in levi are too busy with rl..
    they barely make it to tw, i highly doubt they will make it to this tourny
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    many of the few ops in levi are too busy with rl..
    they barely make it to tw, i highly doubt they will make it to this tourny

Why so negative about everything?
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    This server is idle. Vicious has to accept that. The other factions dont really know how to pk and dont really care? Since when have you seen pkers at west others than QQme and Vicious.
    Even in regards to TW, people dont treat it serious.

The advantage that Vicious has atm is the fact they got more people who care about TW.

I've played alts along the years in Marines, Valkyrie, Tao, Damnation, Bewareofus, AvePhenix etc...people dont care. They cont come charmed, they dont respect orders, they dont know what to do and dont care to learn.

DirtySouth asked me why I run with the OP people in my squad and not with QQme lower geared...well because:
    ~my people RSVP and come charmed
    ~my squad has pdef charms, mdef charms, autorecovery stones, good genies etc
    ~my squad has vent, they communicate easier, they know their roles and play nice.

If all QQme would play like we play NW, maybe we could defend more than 16min vs Vicious. Sadly, QQme has many new people who are still adapting, still gear up.

Vicious just has more people that care about TW. We do what we can with what we can at the moment.

As for Raging Tides, Vicious and QQme are the factions that matter.

You dont squad with the lower geared in your own faction? I know thats not unusual in any faction, but its interesting to see someone actually come out and openly talk about it.

Your squad has vent? Seriously? Doesnt your whole faction have access to it, lol? Only your core group knows its role and plays nice? And what? The core group stays together to help keep the rest of the faction stupid or something?

I dont hate anybody on RT, but do you listen to yourself type? Maybe you should. At this point, you arent making yourself or QQme look very good...ijs. *shrugs*
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Has anyone thought about making this was a 'noob gear' event (like pick a lower leveled gear - R8, TT90, purples)?

If it was, and people got the word out on WC about it, you might get a better response from the server.

A skill based competition seems interesting. We already know very well what gear will win the tourney.

Just a thought. b:chuckle
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Has anyone thought about making this was a 'noob gear' event (like pick a lower leveled gear - R8, TT90, purples)?

If it was, and people got the word out on WC about it, you might get a better response from the server.

A skill based competition seems interesting. We already know very well what gear will win the tourney.

Just a thought. b:chuckle

Sadly, even with that it wont be based out of skill. Lower types of gears and some classes shine above others by a mile away...Lets say we all do a event with TT60 > barbs and sins will be destroying everything due to lack of p def and a high pool of HP with barbs. (there might be other classes too but I put up the most obvious ones)

we go up all the way to R8 and sins become top by far and I think archers will shine right next to them while others loses a whole lot of power. Stealth always wins without good enough p def and hp.

Bottom line is, people wont have the HP to survive some toons, they cant use their real ornaments cus it would be unfair when some have +12 and others +5. There will always be gaps on this game, it was never designed to be fair gameplay.

Main faults; lvl 11 skills, not being able to use what your character needs to survive "x" classes etc..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You dont squad with the lower geared in your own faction? I know thats not unusual in any faction, but its interesting to see someone actually come out and openly talk about it.

Your squad has vent? Seriously? Doesnt your whole faction have access to it, lol? Only your core group knows its role and plays nice? And what? The core group stays together to help keep the rest of the faction stupid or something?

I dont hate anybody on RT, but do you listen to yourself type? Maybe you should. At this point, you arent making yourself or QQme look very good...ijs. *shrugs*

I dont squad people who cannot come vent or who come uncharmed. I take replacements from my faction who are not OP but it makes no sense for me to have in my squad someone i have to type to.

This is a fast paced instance. Comunication is the key.

You twist my words to ur own purpose. That is not what i tried to point out.