Server Tournament

13»

Comments

• BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    DirtySouth asked me why I run with the OP people in my squad and not with QQme lower geared...well because:
    ~my people RSVP and come charmed
    ~my squad has pdef charms, mdef charms, autorecovery stones, good genies etc
    ~my squad has vent, they communicate easier, they know their roles and play nice.

If all QQme would play like we play NW, maybe we could defend more than 16min vs Vicious. Sadly, QQme has many new people who are still adapting, still gear up.

Vicious just has more people that care about TW. We do what we can with what we can at the moment.

As for Raging Tides, Vicious and QQme are the factions that matter.

I think player should prepare in TW like spell mention it. But minus genies :)

my genie only 60+ LP and not for pvp b:surrender
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I dont squad people who cannot come vent or who come uncharmed. I take replacements from my faction who are not OP but it makes no sense for me to have in my squad someone i have to type to.

This is a fast paced instance. Comunication is the key.

You twist my words to ur own purpose. That is not what i tried to point out.

How dare you, lol? I dont twist nothing. Even if you have no reason to trust me; you certainly have no reason to make such an accusation toward me. I certainly make no effort to make anyone believe I am hateful and devious.

If you noticed, I posted questions and my opinion of the overall impression the statement left upon me.

I twist your words to my own purpose...wtf does that even mean? lol

What's my purpose exactly? b:chuckle

Sorry if the tiny bit of criticism was more than you could bare, ya know. b:surrender
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sadly, even with that it wont be based out of skill. Lower types of gears and some classes shine above others by a mile away...Lets say we all do a event with TT60 > barbs and sins will be destroying everything due to lack of p def and a high pool of HP with barbs. (there might be other classes too but I put up the most obvious ones)

we go up all the way to R8 and sins become top by far and I think archers will shine right next to them while others loses a whole lot of power. Stealth always wins without good enough p def and hp.

Bottom line is, people wont have the HP to survive some toons, they cant use their real ornaments cus it would be unfair when some have +12 and others +5. There will always be gaps on this game, it was never designed to be fair gameplay.

Main faults; lvl 11 skills, not being able to use what your character needs to survive "x" classes etc..

Well, thanks for all the information. b:thanks

It's too bad it seems like its unlikely to be considered as a possibility.

It would expand the ability to get squads to participate.
    It would broaden contact with the rest of the player base (if there are enough non-alt chars out there that would want to participate).

Let's say you made it TT90,
    could increase ingame activity in either buying, crafting or hunting down the gears for some.
    Buying lower gears or parts for them would slightly stimulate the server economy.
    I'm sure some smarter people than me could think of more things, idk. b:chuckle

Lowering the standard may not produce the 'perfect' skill oriented situation for everyone, but at the same time, it makes the thought of actually participating a possibility for many, where as, as it stands, it is not.

Ijs. *shrugs*
  • RobinLong - Raging Tide
    RobinLong - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    well i guess this will be re-scheduled b:cry
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Can nuff said confirm the tournament ain't happening on this Saturday so I can inform my fellow comrades?
  • RabidFishy - Raging Tide
    RabidFishy - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sad to say, this is cancelled. There were only two squads that submitted entries:

Team Chocolate
    1. weiwei
    2. Elvenne
    3. Bantonesa
    4. Yatza
    5. Kastus
    6. RyougiShiki
    7. vilead
    8. iHaxJoo
    9. AriaArrow
    10. Devilchii

Axe Gang
    1. UBCNRED
    2. Lotus_
    3. xHeavenly
    4. Nuff_Said
    5. carlitosavil
    6. Disaster
    7. pinkyoplait
    8. TiggerPoo
    9. Horugou
    10. poppercorn

Big props to all in my squad. Most don't pk at all but all were very open minded and optimistic about participating.

im pretty sure he cancelled it back there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    im pretty sure he cancelled it back there

okay! yea for some reason i had it in the back of my heading saying "probably cancelled".

Keep us posted if we're rescheduling this to another date! I can help advertise it next time