Gi_joe playing with vengeful

Options
bigblue1234
bigblue1234 Posts: 61 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
Ok so there are alot of video's being posted by OP people, and alot of wiz/sin video's i have nothing against either of those but i feel that left a gap for little mediocre me too post a video

gear wise i have
helm nv3 +11 vit stone's
cape nv3 +11 vit stone's
all armour is 3rd cast rank 9 +7 with immac's
axe's are +6 1st cast r9
g14 mdef neck +10

Nothing op so here it is hope you enjoy it i had fun making it lolol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIGoY1v8j9s&feature=youtu.be
Post edited by bigblue1234 on

Comments

• MistressCara - Lost City
    MistressCara - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    FUN! wish i could have been out there too! b:cuteb:chuckle
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Not a bad video, could have left out the captions throughout the video though. I really don't know how to play bm, so I don't wanna comment on anything bm specific, but I can say you could have really benefited from a few more defensive skills on your genie (or just using what you had.. for ex ToP when you had several people atking you) and go get some apoth.. there is no excuse for buying gear worth billions of coins and being too cheap to get some 10k IGs (at the very minimum). They are cheaper than dolls, so if you can use one to get you out of a situation, you actually save yourself money by using it.. and become MUCH more effective in pvp at the same time. Just by using your genie a little more defensively and perhaps some apoth you would have lasted much longer in the opening scene vs veng and possibly killed a few of the people you were chasing around. Just my 2 cents
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • bigblue1234
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i have all the pot's my main derp issue in the opening scene was i used too much chi infact there was alot of things i did wrong the MAIN one being i didnt even notice i got de buffed id blame it on being tired but at the end of the day it's all on me was still fun and ty for your feed back :)
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    try playing with effects off. might help your lag. while you are trying to get your stun on the archer just walks away from you. looks like they all had fun playing with your charm :)
    the good Starr
  • Neo - Lost City
    Neo - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I think mobs would kill you faster...
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I agree with Adroit that the commentary was distracting and unnecessary.
    Pros:
    Decent survivability.

You bladehurl enemies when they attack your squishy squad mates. That saved them a couple times.

Good music.

Cons:
    In that opening scene, you didn't kill anyone at all other than some random Shinra cleric.

The only Vengeful you kill in the entire video are MadBear, and a BM you crit while he was in magic marrow. Everything else was your squad.

You stopped attacking the archer and the seeker and focused on attacking Barbs and Blademasters. I... have no idea why.

Those are my opinions.
    I'm glad to see a BM pvp video though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Pros:
    Decent survivability.

You bladehurl enemies when they attack your squishy squad mates. That saved them a couple times.

Good music.

Cons:
    In that opening scene, you didn't kill anyone at all other than some random Shinra cleric.

The only Vengeful you kill in the entire video are MadBear, and a BM you crit while he was in magic marrow. Everything else was your squad.

You stopped attacking the archer and the seeker and focused on attacking Barbs and Blademasters. I... have no idea why.

Those are my opinions.

its no fun to kill squishies b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Joe isn't horrible didn't watch video yet, however vengefui is pretty bad if I recorded half the times i've fought them it would just be a closed thread for shaming them.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • bigblue1234
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Pros:
    Decent survivability.

Good music.

Cons:

Those are my opinions.

the main and only reason i switched target's was too try and help keep my squad alive, didnt always help but that's what i did ull see me switch targets a few times when people are close too being dead, imo it's better too play a support and keep the entire squad up than act greddy for the sake of maybe 1 or 2 extra kill's which isnt easy with +6 axes LOL
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    1st of... there is no g13 neck ;)

2nd - u r fighting enemies that deal mainly physical dmg hence u dont die, plus u got some 3rd cast r9, so ofc ur survability is good. But in general its quite ok to watch, im not good in bms skills so wont also judge ur skills, except the fact ur playing in world pvp with ppl in party. I barely see u roar of pride or ever dragon - which having magnified, that deals way more dmg than u, is a huge waste.

3rd - most of ppl u r fighting are charmless. Think only charmed person was Denny that appeared for a bit of ur video. IMO mvp of that pvp was capi if You count kills per deaths.

4th - Some1 already pointed it out, but you kill nobody, so dun rly get ur titles...

5th - its world pvp not 1 vs 1. Now watch this video again and look how many times ur party members died. Mormi dies instantly, same as that ea and seeker. Magnified lives a bit longer but died quite few times and actually i feel its mainly cuz u didnt supported them. Kinda feels like if capi put charm on like u, it would look totally different.

Guess you should watch TiTeo's videos from TW when he played on BM and try new things, specially as playing alone and in team is different story...
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • bigblue1234
    edited February 2013
    Options
    1st of... there is no g13 neck ;)

2nd - u r fighting enemies that deal mainly physical dmg hence u dont die, plus u got some 3rd cast r9, so ofc ur survability is good. But in general its quite ok to watch, im not good in bms skills so wont also judge ur skills, except the fact ur playing in world pvp with ppl in party. I barely see u roar of pride or ever dragon - which having magnified, that deals way more dmg than u, is a huge waste.

3rd - most of ppl u r fighting are charmless. Think only charmed person was Denny that appeared for a bit of ur video. IMO mvp of that pvp was capi if You count kills per deaths.

4th - Some1 already pointed it out, but you kill nobody, so dun rly get ur titles...

5th - its world pvp not 1 vs 1. Now watch this video again and look how many times ur party members died. Mormi dies instantly, same as that ea and seeker. Magnified lives a bit longer but died quite few times and actually i feel its mainly cuz u didnt supported them. Kinda feels like if capi put charm on like u, it would look totally different.

Guess you should watch TiTeo's videos from TW when he played on BM and try new things, specially as playing alone and in team is different story...

g14 lol is what i mean.. ty for pointing that out,

Only having played a BM for a few month's im still learning and i dont remember in any title saying this is me killing heaps of vengefui i said "playing" also as previously mentioned i did make mistakes in the video but still felt as there aint many bm video's around on forum's atm i would upload this too get pointer's and improve.

charm's are what 3 gold atm? not my responsibility too supply people with charm's even if Mr El capi had a charm that wouldnt add any extra dmg which is what he would need too kill me 1v1 or even in this video.

Im also not able too save everybody all the time many things factor into this suchh as there gear lvl ect, in the video you can see i blade hurl and try too stun whoever i can im constantly switching targets too help keep my main DD "magnified"alive i just didnt always have the chi.

But as it stand's Thank you for you feed back it all helps no matter the agenda all i can do is take it in and try too IMPROVE
  • bigblue1234
    edited February 2013
    Options
    " I barely see u roar of pride or ever dragon - which having magnified, that deals way more dmg than u, is a huge waste."

also this i 100% disagree with
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    " I barely see u roar of pride or ever dragon - which having magnified, that deals way more dmg than u, is a huge waste."

also this i 100% disagree with

Well You r fighting HA/LA armors. 1 good stun and dragon and his aoe's just do the job... and thats what im pointing out... I watched some other video's and actually liked u more in the NW videos, but then ur party not performing good tbh...

Yes, charms are cheap, but some ppl are even more cheap and save them for tws/nws. Specially as u werent fighting any big names there ;) So kinda feels it was fun for both sides :)

My comment abt capi was that he wouldnt die at all if he had charm... I mean honestly u were doing no dmg to him and he was all the time killing the ea, ep and psy... At the end I believe it would lead to situations that u would get ganked while capi tanked u for a bit waiting for others to return to the battlefield... But its just guessing and not the case, so feel free to ignore it ;)

Like im saying im not criticizing, cuz it was nice to watch and actually cool to listen and playing BM for me its just macro + dragons in instances =P but I watched other ur videos and sometimes it seems u dont rly pay attention to the skills and movements ur enemy is doing and not really watching ur party members. I saw u, SoKa and Zhephiro fighting Breezee when u tried to stun her after she Wings of Grace - should smack her, etc etc >.< I see SoKa always run out of SZ and buff ur ppl and u dont... So like im saying I feel a lot of improvement is needed in world pvp, because world pvp u achieve for ur party/ guild. Who cares u didnt die when u kill nothing and they kill all ur squad? ;) So just think about it... In those 1 vs 1 fights and NW u do way better... and yes fix ur genie ;)
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • bigblue1234
    edited February 2013
    Options
    my problem atm is def situational awareness and alot too do with a crappy pc i also do acknowledge my timing can do with alot of improvement so alot of what you said i will try too adjust and improve i appreciate the feed back.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I have a strong dislike for anyone who types during pvp- I wont be making an exception in your case either! b:chuckle

Seems like it was fun tho! :D
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Mormi - Lost City
    Mormi - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    useless~b:cry
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Herp a Derp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Titeo uploaded videos?
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • bigblue1234
    edited February 2013
    Options
    whether TiTeo uploaded or not this is a BM with massive amount's of Experience, Where as i have only been a BM for close too 3 month's comparing me and my play style too someone like him is kinda of a silly notion and im sure even the good BM's of today where newb at some point :P
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Herp Derp Derp Derp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetyGal - Lost City
    SweetyGal - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Wadzio seems but sore because he wasn't in the fun. b:shutup
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    the main and only reason i switched target's was too try and help keep my squad alive, didnt always help but that's what i did ull see me switch targets a few times when people are close too being dead, imo it's better too play a support and keep the entire squad up than act greddy for the sake of maybe 1 or 2 extra kill's which isnt easy with +6 axes LOL

I agree with that. Support is our major role in pvp.
    Just feel like kills look better in a pvp vid, and despite your support, your team dies a lot even if you yourself don't.

I did see you making actions specifically to assist your party though, and they were well done. So kudos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_M_Drama - Harshlands
    I_M_Drama - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Ok so there are alot of video's being posted by OP people, and alot of wiz/sin video's i have nothing against either of those but i feel that left a gap for little mediocre me too post a video

gear wise i have
    helm nv3 +11 vit stone's
    cape nv3 +11 vit stone's
    all armour is 3rd cast rank 9 +7 with immac's
    axe's are +6 1st cast r9
    g14 mdef neck +10

Nothing op so here it is hope you enjoy it i had fun making it lolol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIGoY1v8j9s&feature=youtu.be

so you posted a brag video of you "playing" with a bunch of uncharmed people? all the while you are getting charm *****. i see that you really like a challenge since you have moved up from the lvl 3x. #totallynotimpressed #failbragvideo #howtofailonlostcity
    and yes that is a bragging video. if you didnt want people to say how great you are, then you wouldnt post a video for others to see.
  • bigblue1234
    edited February 2013
    Options
    so you posted a brag video of you "playing" with a bunch of uncharmed people? all the while you are getting charm *****. i see that you really like a challenge since you have moved up from the lvl 3x. #totallynotimpressed #failbragvideo #howtofailonlostcity
    and yes that is a bragging video. if you didnt want people to say how great you are, then you wouldnt post a video for others to see.

Only 2 people in this video where uncharmed
    As for your comment's LOL i was major out numbered if you can do better post it,
    other than that and seeing you have no actual advise or infact anything worth saying why did you even bother posting?

All the constructive criticism has been meet with open arm's so i hardly understand your point "if you didnt want people to say how great you are, then you wouldnt post a video for others to see."
  • IKUTMYSELF - Lost City
    IKUTMYSELF - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

Ima make a brag video keeling lvl 30's while Mortal Kombat theme music plays in the background b:chuckle

so mad
  • xcarterx
    xcarterx Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Terrible BM play style, but then I suppose, when you cash shop your way to 101 R9/3NV within a few months, no wonder you have no skill. Spend all your time working out your credit card and less time actually playing the game.

Nothing good can be said about that video, except...well nothing. You are terrible at BM. Re-iterating what others have said, you have **** poor focus, you can't stun lock for ****, you spend half your time running around doing nothing and just letting people tick your charm and you have limited team play i.e. letting others die.

I've also seen you 1v1 at SP and tbh your just not good enough. I have to admit it, but you are genuinely one of the worst. I'm sure there are level 70's out their who can PVP better.

You can't buy skill. Your along way off from been remotely good. b:pleased
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    xcarterx wrote: »
    Terrible BM play style, but then I suppose, when you cash shop your way to 101 R9/3NV within a few months, no wonder you have no skill. Spend all your time working out your credit card and less time actually playing the game.

Nothing good can be said about that video, except...well nothing. You are terrible at BM. Re-iterating what others have said, you have **** poor focus, you can't stun lock for ****, you spend half your time running around doing nothing and just letting people tick your charm and you have limited team play i.e. letting others die.

I've also seen you 1v1 at SP and tbh your just not good enough. I have to admit it, but you are genuinely one of the worst. I'm sure there are level 70's out their who can PVP better.

You can't buy skill. Your along way off from been remotely good. b:pleased

Well that was constructive.. xD
  • xcarterx
    xcarterx Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Well that was constructive.. xD

Yes, lol. It just annoys me that he uses the excuse "oh I've only been playing BM a few months" for his lack of skill. He should have spent less time charging and more time playing!

But then I suppose it's not just entirely his fault. It is PWI who ruined the game.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Yes, lol. It just annoys me that he uses the excuse "oh I've only been playing BM a few months" for his lack of skill. He should have spent less time charging and more time playing!

But then I suppose it's not just entirely his fault. It is PWI who ruined the game.

Usually when somebody is showing that kind of hostility, there is a reason.. kinda curious what it is b:chuckle
  • bigblue1234
    edited March 2013
    Options

pretty hostile, the main aim of posting this video was to get "constructive Criticism" too better myself and also just too show it from a bm's perspective, i dont remember claiming too be the best and i cant use anything you've said at all, i play a bm cause i like the class and it's fun terrible or not. your comment's are just plain rubbish either myself and this so called credit card kill you often or your just having a bad day idk dont care neither :)