Gi_joe playing with vengeful

2»

Comments

• bigblue1234
    bigblue1234 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I swear half the people that watch this video are just hating cause im in ThaClicK or ive killed them before, ive watched this video a few time's and have said the same thing before i chage targets alot too try and help the squad, yet u guys seem too think im an EP or something lol
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I swear half the people that watch this video are just hating cause im in ThaClicK or ive killed them before, ive watched this video a few time's and have said the same thing before i chage targets alot too try and help the squad, yet u guys seem too think im an EP or something lol

I agree. I didn't think you performed outstandingly but you weren't as awful as these people are implying. You did use control skills to try and save your team mates. Your survivability was pretty decent and well, over all you were pretty much what i consider average as far as BMs go on our server.

Constructively, I think as BM you should ignore barbs entirely unless they're the only target left or you're just dropping a control skill real fast because they're wailing on your squishy team mate. Absolutely any target is a better use of your time.

As a side note, anyone saying you're the worst BM ever and can only survive from CS'd gear should go watch ZaytroX play for like five minutes. That's all the time they'd need to change their tune.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]