• Kylita - Archosaur
    Kylita - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    For those who play on the Archo server:
    BioxHazard: "As soon as you mentioned butts, my brain just farted."

Your all welcome. :3

LOL Zheiiby xD
    Will you sail with me through endless dreams?
    Or will you drown me with my nightmares?
  • MaddieCook - Sanctuary
    MaddieCook - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    whats up with the servers GM's and Mods why nobody respond to us.. D: servers really up i don't see it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mufussa - Raging Tide
    Mufussa - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    In a crowded city at a busy bus stop, a beautiful young woman who was waiting for a bus was wearing a tight mini skirt. As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus. Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg. Again, she tried to make the step only to discover she still couldn't. So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the second time attempted the step, and, once again, much to her dismay, she could not raise her leg. With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind a third time to unzip a little more and again was unable to make the step. About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus. She went ballistic and turned to the would be Samaritan and yelled, "How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!" The Texan smiled and drawled, "Well, ma'am, normally I would agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured we were friends!"

rofflmfaofl ....ijs
  • Kylita - Archosaur
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Servers up!

^ truth GOGOGOGGOGOOGO
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited February 2013
    Options
    The doors are open, come on in
    Thanks for the patience and all the waitin'
  • WAVE_SPLASH - Raging Tide
    WAVE_SPLASH - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Why is it taking too long for the Raging Tide server?
  • SeekMo - Heavens Tear
    SeekMo - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    What about the ones who did the patch?? I could log in without any updating :)
  • rainakitty85
    rainakitty85 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    In a crowded city at a busy bus stop, a beautiful young woman who was waiting for a bus was wearing a tight mini skirt. As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus. Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg. Again, she tried to make the step only to discover she still couldn't. So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the second time attempted the step, and, once again, much to her dismay, she could not raise her leg. With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind a third time to unzip a little more and again was unable to make the step. About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus. She went ballistic and turned to the would be Samaritan and yelled, "How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!" The Texan smiled and drawled, "Well, ma'am, normally I would agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured we were friends!"

b:chuckleLMAO THAT MADE MY NIGHT! b:thanks
  • Kylita - Archosaur
    edited February 2013
    Options

._. Seriously... better rhymes

anywho, later all, gotta get my pwi fix.
  • Sansloveles - Sanctuary
    Sansloveles - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

thank you guys/girls for the update and the patience and the hard work
  • Amberdream - Heavens Tear
    Amberdream - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Shall I delete it hon?

Not really... I dont think anyone with an iq of a 3rd grader can interpret it. But.. let's not reiterate it :P
    test
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • noobynoobydoo
    noobynoobydoo Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

no patch read first post
  • Mufussa - Raging Tide
    Mufussa - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Server's Are Up . Woot
  • NeonZephyr - Archosaur
    NeonZephyr - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    YAY playtyme!!! thankies xD
    it should be because it is.
  • SeekMo - Heavens Tear
    SeekMo - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    no patch read first post

I read the first post, but i saw a few who just looked at the patch and rolled it i think
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    LOL Zheiiby xD

Hehehe Kyky ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

still here lol
  • noobynoobydoo
    noobynoobydoo Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I read the first post, but i saw a few who just looked at the patch and rolled it i think

if they did roll it lol its same version as before this maint cause its only a SERVER RESET meaning no patch
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    "Servers will be down from 11pm to 1am PST for maintenance."

at least say "Servers will be down from 11pm to "2 or till next brain fa.rt" am PST for maintenance....check in after atleast 3-4h of maintenance to see the results"

b:angry
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    3 of 4 last maintenances were epic fails...

time for some changes there guys... some1 should be fired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Can you turn it back to F2P? And have the work for coins back? Make a new player find a squad for BH19-59? Make nirvana come a live again. Have PPl do TT again for mats? Can give you some more idea's but guess you ppl want Pay to play in this game.
  • dottiz
    dottiz Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    1.agreed to the post ^ above!!
    2.why the is the dq point still getting delayed ><
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Omg yes!!!

but but.. GoT has lots of exy scenes if ya know what I mean.
    oh goodness... a barb and a tideborn in one of those scenes would, err, b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    What sort of show

An episode of Big Bang Theory, where they all get transported into a BH squad. Sheldon as Cleric, refusing to give heals unless the rest do as he says.
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    hentai
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    If PWI were a TV show (at least on Lost City) it would be a combination of Jerry Springer meets Punk'd meets bad soap opera (pretty much any soap opera). There would be lots of nudity, (definitely rated R) deception, baby mama drama, shims a-rampant. This show would surely be a hit though because no civilized human being that does not play mmo's would believe one iota of the the horrific displays of vulgarity and pure evil that spew from the minds of some of the individuals I have encountered since playing PWI from May 09 till now.

Long story short, there is no genre that could describe PWI accurately, at least not one yet made. It's more like a car crash involving hookers and rich foreigners.

Well this is the internet ya know..
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Where are the patch notes? I figured by now they would be up. Or was this maintenance purely a sale and nothing was fixed?
  • Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver
    Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    What sort of show

An episode of Big Bang Theory, where they all get transported into a BH squad. Sheldon as Cleric, refusing to give heals unless the rest do as he says.

....YES!!! awesome....
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    seitori wrote: »
    b:chuckle__LOLzzzz!!!!

Now if only we could make (Short, flat chested, Tiny Sorceresses with Pancake Cleavage) Like the {Linna Inverse} character from SLAYERs, just so we could name them Dragon Dusters!!!b:laughb:victory

Or Maybe Even Sorceresses with abilities like {Naga the White Serpent}... So their Laughs alone would be able to chase away the Mobs from the Archo Assaults....b:dirty

Oh god SLAYERS.

Oh god NAGA.

Holy **** NAGA laughing.

But Luna Inverse scares the **** out of me :3 b:chuckle