No More Lunar BH?

ShaiFatali - Lost City
ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
This isn't meant to be a QQ thread, but so few people seem to do lunar BH, I would love to see it removed from the cycle. I'm so bored on evenings when BH is Lunar -_-;;
A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
Post edited by ShaiFatali - Lost City on

Comments

• ThePlanB - Heavens Tear
    ThePlanB - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    lunar bh is annoying bh theres a fee. beside that, QQ thread.
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    It's not just that it's "annoying," so few people do it!! I've been on Lost City for hours and I've seen ONE world chat, and it was only looking for cleric. On days where it's a different BH, WC is full of people starting squad. If nobody does it, why is it in the rotation?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Bring back BH 3-3 then?

Mage classes would QQ so hard then.

BH nirvana maybe?
  • draco5787
    draco5787 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Plenty of people do Lunar bh. Join a prominent faction, or any faction for that matter. Or WC for one yourself.
  • Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver
    Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I do my Lunar bh when a faction squad is formed for it, or when a few friends I know are doing it. I don't mind sitting on it til then.....not a big deal. Plus when we do undoubtedly they wanna run the whole thing. Badges and essence are worth it, not to mention chances for other drops like molds.
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Lunar only worth running during 2x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Haha i stopped doing BH`s completly...

I swear it seems PWI can look into my file and see ive spent alot of cash in the past(on a 103 Barb that was ****,it took GM`s 11 days to respond during which i got to watch my gear get sold all over the server..they gave me back the scraps that were left,1/10000th what my stuff was worth so i deleted the barb and took a 1.5 year break) and they are trying to force me to spend more rl cash by giving me 55 chips over and over, **** that i`d rather make and farm pots..yeah i dont make squat but its better than the bs you have to go through to get a bh..only to get shafted by rediculous worthless rewards ...Hear me now PWI I WILL NOT SPEND ANYTHING THIS TIME..so turn off the **** luck switch already...

Call me crazy but there is no way this **** is random...
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I ran 7 Lunar BHs this past Sunday.

People do it.
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Haha i stopped doing BH`s completly...

I swear it seems PWI can look into my file and see ive spent alot of cash in the past(on a 103 Barb that was ****,it took GM`s 11 days to respond during which i got to watch my gear get sold all over the server..they gave me back the scraps that were left,1/10000th what my stuff was worth so i deleted the barb and took a 1.5 year break) and they are trying to force me to spend more rl cash by giving me 55 chips over and over, **** that i`d rather make and farm pots..yeah i dont make squat but its better than the bs you have to go through to get a bh..only to get shafted by rediculous worthless rewards ...Hear me now PWI I WILL NOT SPEND ANYTHING THIS TIME..so turn off the **** luck switch already...

Call me crazy but there is no way this **** is random...

Meh, there have been days I've done 5 BH100's (I have 4 level 101 toons) and got nothing but mirages and chips, and then some days I only do one and I get Ecstacy/Excitement cards. Of course it's impossible to prove that it's random but it feels like a pretty consistent weighted distribution to me...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    While i harbor no grudge for your luck....it`s beyond a few days or a few times in a row..and your at least getting mirages..try 55 chips 30 times in a row..then hit me back up..

i have a brother with no payment history..his luck is about the same as yours and no way near as onesided as mine

I hope your even distribution continues, might i ask if you have an extensive payment history..say 6k in 1 year?

P.S. im single all bills paid and 6k is less than 5% my yearly earnings..so its not the money i cant afford..its throwing it into a hole with no bottom and the 11 day GM responce that told me to spend my play money somewhere else
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    While i harbor no grudge for your luck....it beyond a few days or a few times in a row..and your at least getting mirages..try 55 chips 30 times in a row..then hit me back up..

I hope your even distribution continues, might i ask if you have an extensive payment history..say 6k in 1 year?

P.S. im single all bills paid and 6k is less than 5% my yearly earnings..so its not the money i cant afford..its throwing it into a hole with no bottom and the 11 day GM responce that told me to spend my play money somewhere else

I cash shopped a lot on one account but not both, I really don't think it's a part of it. There's a 1/1267650600228229401496703205376 of getting 100 heads in a row of a coin flip, but it's still possible.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    On my server people run it, even on the days it's not the bh people run it for the essence.
    It's true that before people was ignoring it, but now with the essence people run it.
    Usually on my server what people do is one person pay the run and keep the essence, rest of drops random. (or w/e the leader decide)

So no I don't think they should remove it, but they should add back the TT bh, with the gears people have theses days it would not be as hard as before and would give more choices of bh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    On my server people run it, even on the days it's not the bh people run it for the essence.
    It's true that before people was ignoring it, but now with the essence people run it.
    Usually on my server what people do is one person pay the run and keep the essence, rest of drops random. (or w/e the leader decide)

So no I don't think they should remove it, but they should add back the TT bh, with the gears people have theses days it would not be as hard as before and would give more choices of bh.

Maybe it's just Lost City, people seem to be obsessed with full Warsong, selling items and trolling. I notice nobody who replied to this thread is on Lost City b:surrender

I wouldn't mind more options for BH's, I especially hate when it's the same for more than one day in a row. At least it should be different every day!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
    edited February 2013
    Maybe it's just Lost City, people seem to be obsessed with full Warsong, selling items and trolling. I notice nobody who replied to this thread is on Lost City b:surrender

I wouldn't mind more options for BH's, I especially hate when it's the same for more than one day in a row. At least it should be different every day!!!

Well the only way to get essence of defense is by lunar, unless no one on your server go for 3rd recast Nirvy/R9 then it should have some people running it.
    Maybe on your server people only run it in 2x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ShaiFatali - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Well the only way to get essence of defense is by lunar, unless no one on your server go for 3rd recast Nirvy/R9 then it should have some people running it.
    Maybe on your server people only run it in 2x.

It's definitely possible that bigger guilds run Lunar and I just don't notice, usually after I do Morai dailies I switch to a lowbie alt to grind and watch WC. Almost all of my 101's are in different guilds so it's difficult to know who's running what when.

Edit: And trust me, lots of people are R9RR, I get pwned by them plenty during NW lulz

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • Nry - Lost City
    Nry - Lost City Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It should be removed or the fee should be reduced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] united we are to the unit of measuring the greatness!
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    QQ Thread.
    It's not just that it's "annoying," so few people do it!! I've been on Lost City for hours and I've seen ONE world chat, and it was only looking for cleric. On days where it's a different BH, WC is full of people starting squad. If nobody does it, why is it in the rotation?

No one wants to take initiative over WC then. We've had Lunar again today and the few who do decide to form a squad over WC have their squads fill up so fast that its not even funny. Others prefer to run it with friends/faction to avoid having their EoD stolen or being abandoned once Hauntery Queen's been killed.

EoDs have to come from somewhere, and they're already going for 4m+ as of late. I dont see what the problem is with the Lunar BH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Full Warsong is the new nirvana and has taken over WC just like nirvana used to.

To the main topic, I understand that full free lunar takes a lot longer. But the extra time seems worth it to save 500K I don't know why more people don't do that. And the people running full lunars are less picky about squad mates, don't ask for wep links or stuff like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    It should be removed or the fee should be reduced.

Cost 3m to open and the essence sell easy for 6m. Plus the rest of the drop.

Remove the fee is the worse idea ever, people will go bot that instance for essences and mats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowncr - Dreamweaver
    Bowncr - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Cost 3m to open and the essence sell easy for 6m. Plus the rest of the drop.

Remove the fee is the worse idea ever, people will go bot that instance for essences and mats.

Has to be nice for them to sell for 6mil thier, here they sell for 1.5-2mil. Not much profit thier. I agree BH Lunar should go, or yea at least lower the price on it. With BH 3-3 i liked that one, people did them more. With be in a big faction to get the bh done, GL, i'm in a big faction, and like half them dont even do BH Lunar. The 500k-3mil fee aint worth getting 55 chips. My bh luck pretty much like Temeilion's bh luck..lol, I've got 4 lvl101's myself, and a lvl100, I stoped doing BH on most to all of them, due to BH rewards mostly, not what the BH was.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I like Lunar BH. It's nice to have a BH that yields some coin as well as a BH reward. They removed BH 3-3 which at least had TT and OHT drops, then they removed coin from Delta, and they switched the Aba and Seat bosses so there is no longer a chance at a book drop.

Lunar is about the only BH that actually yields coin.

The problem is Lunar is also about the only BH that a skilled squad vs an unskilled squad makes a huuuuuge difference. With a bad squad it can take longer to run than if I just solo it.

Despite being one of the more intricate instances, being one of the only BHs to make coin in, and offering badges the 3m fee and difficulty seem to scare people away so finding a squad or making a squad is much more difficult which makes it a pain.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Remember the first few days when aba and sot bosses were new. There was immense QQ about the bosses being too OP. People wanted a barb minimum, a veno was preferred....Now the aba boss = aps, sot boss = aps or skill spam.

When i run lunar with friends, it takes about 20~30 minutes, full run, all bosses, no wygie. When we trio it, it takes about 30~40 minutes.

As saku said, Lunar is good money, i am guessing lost city just does not have the population interested in the pve aspect that much. Lunar is one of the few fun instances left. There is a way to bypass the fee, but it takes an extra 20~30 minutes, with the addition of EoD's, we can do 2 runs and make similar money, so not much point in us bypassing the fees.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd say no because its another chance to earn badges or G16/r9 molds. But I would like to see the 500 fee entry fee disappear.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If they removed lunar bh; people would complain about the next worst one, then the next. Just suck it up and do it or don't.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Bring back BH 3-3 then?

Mage classes would QQ so hard then.

BH nirvana maybe?

The problem with making a nirvana bh would be that no casters/barbs/archers/seekers would be able to do their bhs. You know the drill, 5 aps bm or sin only need pm.

If they took a few of those phy immune bosses from caster and put them in 'normal' nirvana, then that could possibly work.

(honestly, idk why they didn't do that to begin with instead of making a caster only version)
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    (honestly, idk why they didn't do that to begin with instead of making a caster only version)

As i have repeatedly stated on such topics. Just give all the vana bosses bramble and melee attack reduction like the sot boss. Problem solved.
  • SugarTitsxXx - Dreamweaver
    SugarTitsxXx - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Lunar is one of the only places we get our Essence of Defense. If we get rid of this Bounty Hunter then the cost of making our G16 will go sky rocketing. Because who will want to run that bh anymore. I vote keep, also the materials that drop there can be used to make non binding gear instead of the twilight route.

Please don't take this bh away from the players that run this. If you don't like the bh DONT RUN THE DAMN THING. Hell there are tons of people that are happy to pay the fee to keep the Essence of Defense. Its not like old days where you put the Earth and Life essence in AH and hope you make your fee back. Anyways I hope you guys take this into consideration.
  • SugarTitsxXx - Dreamweaver
    SugarTitsxXx - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would like to see the Nirvana instance be put a a better use. Some of us are sitting on tons of keys. If maybe we could make this into a bh I wouldnt mind. Especially since you get keys as a reward from BH as it is.
  • Enviouz - Lost City
    Enviouz - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Nonono! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enviouz - Lost City
    Enviouz - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why should everything be so easy? >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]