No More Lunar BH?

13»

Comments

• Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I really don't understand the complaints.

Firstly, Lunar BH is not necessary; you can skip the BH for a day. It's really not a big deal to skip a BH. It really is not. Seriously.

Secondly, Lunar BH pays itself back, so you can easily open, get the EoD, and resell. If you announce on world chat you are paying the fee, you will easily get squad members.

Thirdly, Lunar BH is not that difficult. It can be done with squad makeups outside of the traditional barb-cleric-DD setup. For easy mode, just do the tower and water bosses ranged; the purge on R9 archer bow helps tremendously against the Vile Tower. Hauntery Queen can be tanked by any melee physical class under BB. People often ask specifically for Barbarians, Blademasters, Assassins, and Clerics for squads. Well now you can also ask for an R9 Archer.

I have been told repeatedly that my Lunar runs are very smooth, and I tank on my R9 Stage 1 claw archer.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The problem with making a nirvana bh would be that no casters/barbs/archers/seekers would be able to do their bhs. You know the drill, 5 aps bm or sin only need pm.

I disagree, it just means they will have to form their own squads. This qq'n was always fail when it started up when the caster glitch was fixed.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • _TENSHl_ - Sanctuary
    _TENSHl_ - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Remove or reduce/take off the fee.
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Bounty Hunter quest for queen is just fine at the minute.
    yea the fee is annoying but it has it positive sides.

- Fee is keeping Essence of Defence being farmed to ****
    -Taking coins out of the economy- keeping gold prices slightly lower etc.
    -Lunar gear is trade-able- through all stages of making it, this is worth every coin of the fee.

If people want new Quest for BH , try suggesting some examples.

- Bounty Hunt - Phoenix Valley. this would be a good Boss to add to the quests. since the instance has a boss at the end of it and each lvl range would be tailored to the BH lvl ranges.

any more suggestion would be constructive.
  • Shottaz - Harshlands
    Shottaz - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    b:chuckle
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i remember a pwi press release stating that lunar bh was by far the most popular instance. b:chuckle

to make lunar more attractive i would suggest to lower the entrance free to 6 essences of nature e.g. and include the other two lunar paths in the bh-pool.

generally i would also like to see an expansion of the warsong bh-pool. there are 5 pavilion bosses available, why limit players just to metal (and fire in bh2)? i would also welcome a reintroduction of bh TT 3-3. and since nirvana is abandoned, maybe pwi could come up with an idea to make nirvana a bit more attractive to the player base. more diversity please, maybe even a bh3! b:thanks
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i remember a pwi press release stating that lunar bh was by far the most popular instance. b:chuckle

to make lunar more attractive i would suggest to lower the entrance free to 6 essences of nature e.g. and include the other two lunar paths in the bh-pool.

generally i would also like to see an expansion of the warsong bh-pool. there are 5 pavilion bosses available, why limit players just to metal (and fire in bh2)? i would also welcome a reintroduction of bh TT 3-3. and since nirvana is abandoned, maybe pwi could come up with an idea to make nirvana a bit more attractive to the player base. more diversity please, maybe even a bh3! b:thanks

Nice idea, Clergy!
    Actually any reshape of PvE instances would be cool, in my opinion.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I honestly enjoyed and made a far higher profit off of bh lunar than any other bh tbh

Do wish its addition to the game didn't mean the removal of bh 3-3 though.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    edited February 2013
    I honestly enjoyed and made a far higher profit off of bh lunar than any other bh tbh

Do wish its addition to the game didn't mean the removal of bh 3-3 though.

Agreed. Lunar bh is very profitable with current EoD prices.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quit.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Agreed. Lunar bh is very profitable with current EoD prices.

Oh that thing, I was just referring to earth essences >.<

Ya with EoD lunar are boss
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    edited February 2013
    Oh that thing, I was just referring to earth essences >.<

Ya with EoD lunar are boss

Prices of Earth Essences are so low on RT. Every damn noob wears +3ed R9rr. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quit.
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If someone can't afford a 500k fee at lvl 100 maybe you should think about what you're doing wrong and not QQ about how outrageous it is to have a fee :S
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    edited February 2013
    If someone can't afford a 500k fee at lvl 100 maybe you should think about what you're doing wrong and not QQ about how outrageous it is to have a fee :S

I have never, ever payed that fee unless I was forming it myself or golddiged someone to pay for me. b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quit.
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    In Harshlands people do BH Lunar very frquently, so the lack of people doing Lunar much be in your server...
    I can't go on Bh Lunar yet (gear not good enough) so yeah, it's a boring night when it's Lunar daily BH
    b:sleep
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    BH Lunar is more relevant to me than others. Paying for it nets a Essence of Defense every time and we need those things.