Best skilled players through servers

Options

Comments

• Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    datz a terrible combo though
    You should try relying less on gear and learn the use of skills like Spark, you'd actually kill things while kiting...

As for I_M_Drama, who had this thing called skill and quit when packs came out? Especially in the mage category lol. Spirea? Mystify? b:shutup Pandora had the right idea about how to play mage in group PvP but quit long before packs. Not much else that ever reached 90, quit before packs and anyone cared about.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You should try relying less on gear and learn the use of skills like Spark, you'd actually kill things while kiting...

As for I_M_Drama, who had this thing called skill and quit when packs came out? Especially in the mage category lol. Spirea? Mystify? b:shutup Pandora had the right idea about how to play mage in group PvP but quit long before packs. Not much else that ever reached 90, quit before packs and anyone cared about.

Quit > End game gear/skills/packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

cheze is actually really good, people assume that anyone that has good gear is bad at playing their class.. but cheze doesn't fit into that category at all. The combo mentioned earlier really isn't a very good combo either.. maybe if you just wanted to one shot a noob really quick, but a lot of the time you can finish them quickly with other skills and save spark for opponents where you actually need it.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    cheze is actually really good, people assume that anyone that has good gear is bad at playing their class.. but cheze doesn't fit into that category at all. The combo mentioned earlier really isn't a very good combo either.. maybe if you just wanted to one shot a noob really quick, but a lot of the time you can finish them quickly with other skills and save spark for opponents where you actually need it.

No all mage is spark face roll fire skills >:(
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options

I know he's not bad from looking at his pvp vids, but he misses a painful amount of opportunities. He's too lazy to even use his genie properly in most fights (letting it sit at 100% energy) meaning his performance is underwhelming for his gear.
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I know he's not bad from looking at his pvp vids, but he misses a painful amount of opportunities. He's too lazy to even use his genie properly in most fights (letting it sit at 100% energy) meaning his performance is underwhelming for his gear.

I was reading back on the old sage vs demon threads on the forums and I was impressed by the knowledge and intuition you have shown. Most people seemed to look at cultivation on a piece by piece basis instead of looking back to see how the skills worked together.

If you have logged in or watched some of the current videos who would you say is the most skilled mage on the server right now?
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    No all mage is spark face roll fire skills >:(

^ this
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    upsides wrote: »
    If you have logged in or watched some of the current videos who would you say is the most skilled mage on the server right now?

I have no idea, I have only seen about 3 different mages make videos and I don't have a clue about what other mages are around. I also know very little about the new skills/gear other than some obvious stuff.
  • Daemon_Imp - Lost City
    Daemon_Imp - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    :/ sometimes, knowing when not to use your genie is just as important as knowing when to use it
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    :/ sometimes, knowing when not to use your genie is just as important as knowing when to use it

fact is wizzards are given a genieskill that makes them able to negate their enemies fire resitances in combination with undine...
    and therefore instantly 1shot almost anyone in pvp who hasn't enough deflv and hp...

truth is i am bit envious because the mag res debuff venomancer have has a 75% chance to fail and other than wizzies venos arn't famous for their high numbers...

saying: any wizzy which doesn't (ab)uses spark is a herp derp herpity derpity wiztard. b:shutup
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    fact is wizzards are given a genieskill that makes them able to negate their enemies fire resitances in combination with undine...
    and therefore instantly 1shot almost anyone in pvp who hasn't enough deflv and hp...

truth is i am bit envious because the mag res debuff venomancer have has a 75% chance to fail and other than wizzies venos arn't famous for their high numbers...

saying: any wizzy which doesn't (ab)uses spark is a herp derp herpity derpity wiztard. b:shutup

You've had your time with phoenixes bleeding a full HP bar worth of HP for months.

We needed cauterize for quite a while, so enjoy soul of fire.
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You've had your time with phoenixes bleeding a full HP bar worth of HP for months.

Blood cot ftw.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

LOL so true
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options

nah nix was too expensive back then...sawfly all the way to lv100 b:sweat
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    LuciferV for #1 psychic in all servers b:cool
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    LuciferV for #1 psychic in all servers b:cool

I think LC people don't know Luci. b:surrender
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I think LC people don't know Luci. b:surrender

They should b:laugh
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    They should b:laugh

Although this thread is about the most skilled player through servers, they are discussing players of LC only.
    That's why I higly doubt we should name RT's best psy.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    LaYsDiL - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Pretty much...
    Honestly, threads like these deserve to be in the lower depths, I have no idea why mods even bother with the best/worst blah blah player. It is all about favoritism from day 1, some people say player A is the best skilled player for pk, but he have no idea how to run RB or warsong and pretty much no good at 1 vs 1 pvp. Yet some people say player B in vice versa. It is more like "I like this player better." Well, I don't expect much from PWE or PWI anymore anyway...
    Highly agreeable..it always seems to be the one who is most popular..let me give a little example lol, just a name that comes to mind is a 3rd cast +12 he always has to be the most out geared...and quite popular..god knows why but on hl there seems to be alot of bigger geared players bening warshiped for 1 hitting people..mostly archers but i see theres better skilled players that use skill..they dont have to have top notch gear to be popular..in my eyes..but its just the way it works then the game is bombaeded with kids warshipping geared players forgot to add..also pvp seems to only be group pvp now, wheres the skill in that, all the big guilds get to shine, theres alot of misjudgment, this tread is rince and repeat every week, pointless cause u will never get legit ansewers, u have to see for yourself
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Highly agreeable..it always seems to be the one who is most popular..let me give a little example lol, just a name that comes to mind is a 3rd cast +12 he always has to be the most out geared...and quite popular..god knows why but on hl there seems to be alot of bigger geared players bening warshiped for 1 hitting people..mostly archers but i see theres better skilled players that use skill..they dont have to have top notch gear to be popular..in my eyes..but its just the way it works then the game is bombaeded with kids warshipping geared players forgot to add..also pvp seems to only be group pvp now, wheres the skill in that, all the big guilds get to shine, theres alot of misjudgment, this tread is rince and repeat every week, pointless cause u will never get legit ansewers, u have to see for yourself

Your belief that high geared players can never be the best skilled is not accurate.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Just rare... some like Asiris and VVind were good, but people like Ehee, Elayne, Shinzoko, vietxtcguy, etc? Ugh. b:surrender
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Just rare... some like Asiris and VVind were good, but people like Ehee, Elayne, Shinzoko, vietxtcguy, etc? Ugh. b:surrender

Don't forget Trancend, epic ea.
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Although this thread is about the most skilled player through servers, they are discussing players of LC only.
    That's why I higly doubt we should name RT's best psy.

That is indeed logical, but let me be Luci fanboy in peace! b:cry b:cry
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

VVind was probably the best at kiting.. sooooooooooooo annoying.

I agree with the other post, that just because someone's gear is OP or not good does not mean the can't be the most skilled at their class. Their gear just makes determining whether they are good or not to be quite difficult.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

VVind was probably the best at kiting.. sooooooooooooo annoying.

I agree with the other post, that just because someone's gear is OP or not good does not mean the can't be the most skilled at their class. Their gear just makes determining whether they are good or not to be quite difficult.

Not really. We all know who is well geared yet suck horribly. Not gonna name names but I don't think I have to. Mediocrity is harder to see but baddies are not.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Don't forget Trancend, epic ea.

Transcend wasn't a high/top geared player, just a good one.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Transcend wasn't a high/top geared player, just a good one.

that is debatable. he tried to play on Harshlands when it opened and was laughed off the server. average ea at best. and even Image made it on harshlands LOL!
    the good Starr
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    that is debatable. he tried to play on Harshlands when it opened and was laughed off the server. average ea at best. and even Image made it on harshlands LOL!

if the name isnt taken yet can someone make a veno called Starr on LC. b:chuckle
  • _Dimples_ - Archosaur
    _Dimples_ - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    When you have a credit cards that is unlimited, they are the best of the best in PK.