Anneliesse's HT Chit Chat (aka Anneliesse!)

Comments

• LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I agree with the above statement.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    seeker now? pfft. i liked your sin. though i admit i always love archers most <3

sins are easymode. DERP APS I R SO PRO. seekers are fun for PVP though, and i DO miss my archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    where did everyone go? my thread......err.....ANNIES thread.......cant die!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    where did everyone go? my thread......err.....ANNIES thread.......cant die!

calm yourself, little one. we are all off having this thing called "a life"

yes, sins are easy mode, but still a lot of fun in them, especially if you prefer to play solo alot (like i do), but I will always prefer playing with archers over any other class. Reminds me of the old days (you know, when stuff was actually a challenge to do alone/2man??) I always enjoyed seeing how far my little cleric and an archer friend could get thru different places =)
    *daydreams*
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited January 2013
    Or trying to survive a level 85 to 90 area on a level 75 BM, all the while being pecked off by magic range mobs...
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    i wonder if this thread can get 1mil views and/or replies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Or trying to survive a level 85 to 90 area on a level 75 BM, all the while being pecked off by magic range mobs...

it's sad how much i miss the old days when it was a struggle to do things like this!!! i remember HATING the huggy hares just b/c of how much damage they did to poor, squishy me and my bm hubby at the time. though it was rough, i enjoyed the "struggle" and the feeling of accomplishment for every lvl earned, piece of armour farmed, and every boss conquered! Add to that TW back in the day and early pvp, and I wish i could turn back time.

gosh i feel like somebody's grandmother talking about the old days *giggles*

i almost feel sorry for all the newer generation players who missed out on some of the earlier parts of pwi
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    i remember HATING the huggy hares

they were the bane of my existence. to this day if im ever in sanctuary, or just bored off my ***, i will kill huggy hares for hours in sweet sweet revenge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Yea I remember when you had a piece of TT60 gear you were pro, and then a god if you managed TT70+. But nothing will ever replace the joys of FF before it was changed to the craphole that it is now.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yea I remember when you had a piece of TT60 gear you were pro, and then a god if you managed TT70+. But nothing will ever replace the joys of FF before it was changed to the craphole that it is now.

Ok, at the time, it wasn't a joy. I died SO fricken much in there LOL. I should still have curvades somewhere as proof that I was there though xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    i didnt like old FC and i dont like new FC. first was too hard for me and new iss too easy. on another note, revert TT back to how it used to be and to compensate revert lunar as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i didnt like old FC and i dont like new FC. first was too hard for me and new iss too easy. on another note, revert TT back to how it used to be and to compensate revert lunar as well.

Yea the old FCC was only fun if you liked to try new instances and die alot. While I did have fun exploring the thing I quickly stopped running it because of the amoutn of charm I was burning, and as a TWer I always had a charm equipped so it kind of made my stingy merchant heart sad LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
    edited January 2013
    I was being sarcastic about old FF being fun, but I would still choose that over the cakewalk that it has become. The game, in general, leaves much to be desired when looking for a challenge now...
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    I was being sarcastic about old FF being fun, but I would still choose that over the cakewalk that it has become. The game, in general, leaves much to be desired when looking for a challenge now...

QFT

......../10chars? i think? is that stupid restriction still on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Yup.......
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    5char now, actually. b:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited February 2013
    Oh damn
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    oh

/5chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Ok, at the time, it wasn't a joy. I died SO fricken much in there LOL. I should still have curvades somewhere as proof that I was there though xD

lol i recently npc'ed those silly things (and a lot of other old, useless junk). i had a love/hate relationship with old times in there. as a cleric, i HATED when i died, but I loved taking my archer in there to lvl and explore. it wasn't too bad the first couple hundred times running the instance, but, like anything else, it gets old far too quickly.
    edited February 2013
    i'm bored so...

What's your opinion on Valentine's Day?
  • opkossy
    edited February 2013
    Single's Awareness Day?

What of it?

I find it as a rather stupid thing overall with no real justification other than to sell stuff to consumers and make singles feel worse than normal. If you need a special day to show your feelings for your spouse/loved one/etc then it's not that much of a relationship as you should try to make every day with them special in its own way.

... and if you're already doing that to the best of your ability then Single's Awareness Day isn't really THAT different from any other unless the two of you have chosen to make it so for whatever reason.

And yes, I refuse to call it anything other than Single's Awareness Day.
    edited February 2013
    I think that valentine's Day is possibly the silliest holiday of the year. Don't get me wrong, the sentiment behind it is fine, but do you really need it to be a holiday to buy your lover flowers or gifts? A single day should not need to be an incentive to show your loved ones how much you love them; you should do that each and every day anyway. Needless to say, my Valentine's Day celebrations this year involve getting things for my daughter's Valentine's Day party at her school; I'm reminded of how much I'm loved every day, I don't need anything special.
    edited February 2013
    personally i'm just waiting for it to be over because all the diamond commercials make me gag... probably because i HATE diamonds. i just love seeing people's feelings about holidays such as this. b:pleased
    edited February 2013
    I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who doesn't like diamonds! I prefer gemstones like Amethyst and Peridot as opposed to diamonds...
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i'm bored so...

What's your opinion on Valentine's Day?

I love Valentines! alot of chocolate on sales :D
    Other than that just another regular day and a good opportunity to mess around with the silly love birds at work b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited February 2013
    LoR, OMG YES!!!! all the brilliant colors are so much more interesting.

Andro, i totally agree. i especially loooove teasing the lovebirds. where i live/work now it is just overwhelming the amount of very very young, newly married couples. i can't help but giggle at them all.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    i hate valentines day. does it have something to do with the fact ive lived through 24 of them now and been single every single time?probably. but i hate it. it actually puts me in a bad mood. where are the better saints to celebrate, you know like good old paddy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    i hate valentines day. does it have something to do with the fact ive lived through 24 of them now and been single every single time?probably. but i hate it. it actually puts me in a bad mood. where are the better saints to celebrate, you know like good old paddy

poor little bitter basti. well, hope you at least enjoyed 1/2 price chocolates day :P
  • opkossy
    edited February 2013
    Pfft.

It'd be better if half of them weren't heart shaped. Sometimes you just want normal candies!
    edited February 2013
    My favorite part about Valentine's Day are conversation hearts. Those little pieces of heaven are my favorite candy of all time; and they only come out for Valentine's Day. It's a shame that most of the candy made in the world is chocolate; it makes it so hard for people like me to find something sweet to snack on.