Class Selection

rawrrsauce
rawrrsauce Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
Hello. I am having trouble deciding a class. I prefer caster classes, but have heard clerics and mystics are not really needed in parties endgame..is this true? Which classes are wanted/needed throughout the game? Are there certain classes that are only desired in parties for instances if they have OP gear?
Post edited by rawrrsauce on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Cleric not needed?

who dat fuq said that

+10 dagger sins with +2 armor can't paintheal through WS pulls boy

wanna get into squads no problemo? roll a cleric
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Clerics are probably one of the MOST needed endgame classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • __Conn - Archosaur
    __Conn - Archosaur Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Clerics are the most wanted. When u start playing ull see that the world chat is full pf ppl asking for clerics in their squad. Although if u want to do a cleric, ur main purpose in a squaad would be to heal ur teammates and ur not gnna have much time dealing damage. Squads rarely work without this class.

Mystics, from wat I heard, is a mix of every casters. They can heal/summon(pets) etc., but they do not do these as good as the other classes. Im starting a mystic and so far im loving it b:dirty their skill animations are amazing. And the summons too
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Cleric not needed?

who dat fuq said that

+10 dagger sins with +2 armor can't paintheal through WS pulls boy

wanna get into squads no problemo? roll a cleric

On that note, you should be able to solo fire for full ws for a lot or you won't be accepted.

Endgame as of last December: Nation Wars. Nothing but Nation Wars. Some warsongs to make your possible endgame R9 or 16 lunar/nirvy gear, that a cleric is needed for. And daily bhs, but depending on which daily bh, may need a cleric or not. Clerics are still needed thought at endgame, for sure.
  • beforesun
    beforesun Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Play whatever class you like most... It might be a bit harder to find squats if you are not soooo much desired, BUT you will find a squat.

For the classes:
    Cleric - will be needed always, but you need to keep in mind, that in squats ONLY the
    healing aspect is wanted...
    Mystic - In squats mostly the DD aspect is wanted.. In the lower lvls you can heal instances
    quite good, but in the endgame a cleric often is needed for his bb skill. Another
    thing: Be prepared to eat pots all the time.. Mysts need ALOT of mana
    Wizard - at the endgame with endgame equip wizzys are wanted for their high dmg. But till
    there its a far way. So its a nice class, has the highest peek dmg, but is slow in
    casting and therefor not the highest dmg over time. For soloplay it has a lot of
    control skills.. In Endgame there are instances where Wizzys can shine, but they are
    not as much needed as Cleric and have therefor the same problems as all others
    finding a squat.
    Psychic - More (usefull) AoEs than a wizzy. But all in all the same. A good DD, but
    sometimes hard to find Squats.
    Veno - A pet class. you can solo a lot, but at the price that you need to lvl your pet which
    takes time.. In Squats they are wanted for their debuffs. I would say after a cleric
    a Veno is the most wanted caster class.

There are 2 non-casters that are wanted everywhere: Barbs and Sins. If you want to get a Squat already at the moment you enter the game and eventuelly wana get payment for joining - play a barb.. On my server barbs are wanted the whole day and for almost everything, even stuff they are not essential for.. Downsite of that class is the low dmg they do(compared to DD classes - all in relations.. A R9+12 Barb will do high dmg, but a R9+12 DD will do a lot more).
    Sins are the highest hitting class in this game.. Till 100 they are a bit weak, but after 100 they start to dominate the game, thats why other DDs often not taken, because people think they need more damage and therefor take a sin.

I myself play a Seeker and enjoy it.. For some instances its easy to find a Squat - for others I have to serch a bit longer.. But at the end of the day I get my stuff done too.. So my advice - play the class you like most, play it good and you will find all you need.
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Clerics are wanted for endgame content and the people in charge are obviously moving to make aps classes less important and return the game closer to its original design. Mystics aren't especially wanted above other casters but they are not unwanted. I wouldn't worry about this stuff. The Nirvana Era of PWI was killed when NW came out. Old threads from the NE are outdated, moneymaking in the game isn't all about six man squads of 5 sins and one BM anymore. If you like playing caster then jump on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninety_nine - Dreamweaver
    Ninety_nine - Dreamweaver Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    beforesun wrote: »
    Play whatever class you like most... It might be a bit harder to find squats if you are not soooo much desired, BUT you will find a squat.

For the classes:
    Cleric - will be needed always, but you need to keep in mind, that in squats ONLY the
    healing aspect is wanted...
    Mystic - In squats mostly the DD aspect is wanted.. In the lower lvls you can heal instances
    quite good, but in the endgame a cleric often is needed for his bb skill. Another
    thing: Be prepared to eat pots all the time.. Mysts need ALOT of mana
    Wizard - at the endgame with endgame equip wizzys are wanted for their high dmg. But till
    there its a far way. So its a nice class, has the highest peek dmg, but is slow in
    casting and therefor not the highest dmg over time. For soloplay it has a lot of
    control skills.. In Endgame there are instances where Wizzys can shine, but they are
    not as much needed as Cleric and have therefor the same problems as all others
    finding a squat.
    Psychic - More (usefull) AoEs than a wizzy. But all in all the same. A good DD, but
    sometimes hard to find Squats.
    Veno - A pet class. you can solo a lot, but at the price that you need to lvl your pet which
    takes time.. In Squats they are wanted for their debuffs. I would say after a cleric
    a Veno is the most wanted caster class.

There are 2 non-casters that are wanted everywhere: Barbs and Sins. If you want to get a Squat already at the moment you enter the game and eventuelly wana get payment for joining - play a barb.. On my server barbs are wanted the whole day and for almost everything, even stuff they are not essential for.. Downsite of that class is the low dmg they do(compared to DD classes - all in relations.. A R9+12 Barb will do high dmg, but a R9+12 DD will do a lot more).
    Sins are the highest hitting class in this game.. Till 100 they are a bit weak, but after 100 they start to dominate the game, thats why other DDs often not taken, because people think they need more damage and therefor take a sin.

I myself play a Seeker and enjoy it.. For some instances its easy to find a Squat - for others I have to serch a bit longer.. But at the end of the day I get my stuff done too.. So my advice - play the class you like most, play it good and you will find all you need.

THAT^ is by far the best descript of classes ive seen. ive been playing since 09 and had every class but only took bm/sin/psy to 101. all others to atleast 60. and you sir nailed it perfectly to me.
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    rawrrsauce wrote: »
    have heard clerics and mystics are not really needed in parties endgame.

b:shocked Olii better start investing time in the frozen fishies then :<

Clerics = Somewhat strong heals
    Heals = Not so dead squad
    Not so dead squad = Rather important

Ergo, cleric's are rather important :> I don't know much about mystics in regards to how much they're needed, but I have a lowbie mystic and it seems like it can hold its own with heals and summons~ But uh, as a cleric, you've gotta have decent gear to deal with any **** that goes down. Because **** happens, but **** must go on XD But that goes for any class.b:beatenup
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear
    _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I haven't squaded my cleric with anyone and she is lv 50, atm. I have mostly just played the game by myself, so far. My concern with being a main healer is this:

In another mmo I play a white mage on occasion, a healer. It's my most in-demand job... it and black mage (likened to a wizard). However, in larger groups, the party members tend to spread out so much that, as a healer, I spend just as much time running around trying to catch up to the dying, and sometimes the dead >_>, members, as I do actually healing.

My question is, does this also happen to clerics in PWI? If it does, I'm probably going to avoid endgame as a cleric, and just go Veno for that.

I don't like people getting mad at me because they died and, all the while, they were far, far out of my casting range.

Like the OP, I prefer caster classes. They are fun and most can hold their own while soloing.

PS: Why does my Veno avatar on here say lv 23? She hasn't been lv 23 for a very long time, lol. Lv 50, also, atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame... We all stand precariously on the edge between darkness and light... And when we fall, we are greeted by only madness and chaos." ~Raogrimm: Galkan Talekeeper, Final Fantasy XI.
    Venomancer 100: _Wesa_ - Semi-Active - Faction Leader: Jerusalem
    Cleric 100: LilyKatt - Retired/Deleted. All storage Characters: Deleted
    On Facebook: Manny's Menagerie
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I haven't squaded my cleric with anyone and she is lv 50, atm. I have mostly just played the game by myself, so far. My concern with being a main healer is this:

In another mmo I play a white mage on occasion, a healer. It's my most in-demand job... it and black mage (likened to a wizard). However, in larger groups, the party members tend to spread out so much that, as a healer, I spend just as much time running around trying to catch up to the dying, and sometimes the dead >_>, members, as I do actually healing.

My question is, does this also happen to clerics in PWI? If it does, I'm probably going to avoid endgame as a cleric, and just go Veno for that.

I don't like people getting mad at me because they died and, all the while, they were far, far out of my casting range.

Like the OP, I prefer caster classes. They are fun and most can hold their own while soloing.

PS: Why does my Veno avatar on here say lv 23? She hasn't been lv 23 for a very long time, lol. Lv 50, also, atm.

If you do full FCC runs, expect it to happen. People undergeared in armor by 40+ levels, but with a current weapon that is highly refined losing 75% health in 1 second. people not paying attention to where they are and being the only one on the other side of the whirly slash boss wondering why you didn't run through the instant death wave to save them when they didn't get out in time. Having to res 5 times because people think they are pro at timing their spark immunity, and being more than 5 seconds off. Bosses dieing before you can hyper because you have no idea what the boss health is at with healing the aggro pong, while buffing newly res'ed/purged players, while trying to res.

FCC will be a nightmare where healing is concerned, but if you get a consistent squad or just buy rooms, it lessens the annoyance of healing bad players by a lot. Healing with a decent squad is actually pretty fun to break up damage roles though, so it is rewarding in many other areas.

FCC will likely suck though.
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    noone knows anything about mystics.makes me laugh.
  • mrcharlytoo
    mrcharlytoo Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Clerics have two very important skills: BB and purify. No other healing class has anything like these.

BB reduces damage by a massive amount.

Purify removes debuffs

There are some dungeon instances that are very very hard to to without Purify (BH69 being one).

BB is a zoned aoe skill.If party members move out of range of BB, stuff them, they are fools. Anyone worth playing with understands this.

Stick with your cleric. Once much past lvl50 you really need to be squadding up for BH, TT and FC runs and everyone wants a cleric along for these.

I mostly play a mystic these days and can heal pretty well. But nowhere near as well as a cleric. Given a choice between cleric or mystic in the squad, people will go with the cleric.

Towards the end game clerics are pretty good aoe damage dealers as well.
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Clerics have two very important skills: BB and purify. No other healing class has anything like these.

Actually psychics healing skill have aoe purify (forgot if its the demon or sage version) wich Im quite jealous of when playing cleric, very useful in like warsong for example. The clerics cd on purify is MUCH shorter tho then physics purify (especially sage purify) and it also wins range wise.

On topic tho... If u wanna play caster and don't wanna have have trouble finding squads, cleric is the ultimate option. From personal experience i had way easiest find squads on cleric and after that veno followed by mystics and lastly wizzie and psychic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Cleric not needed?

who dat fuq said that

^That.

Please do not listen anymore the person that told you cleric are not needed, it's the class the more easy to get in squad. You can even get sometime free FC room cause people have trouble to get healer, on mystic too I got a lot of free FC room on mystic cause people wasn't able to get cleric.

Sins are needed in squad, but since 90% of the population are sin a lot don't find spot in squad and they need to a pretty weapon well refine to be take over the other sins.

As cleric for BH and other instance you should not even need to link weapon, I never link my weap on cleric and get take in the squad the second I pm, thought you need to know how to do your job.

For Warsong it depend on server I think, on HL for us it's often:

Water: Bm/barb
    Wood: Sin or w/e
    Fire: Archer or caster
    Metal: Archer or caster
    Earth: Sin
    Cleric as backup

Often on my server the cleric stay at the npc as backup if a pav get in trouble.

On a squad of 6 there's always one cleric if the 5 others cannot solo a pav than why people take DD that can't solo pav, but require the cleric to be able to solo?

I've never been asked to solo a pav on my cleric, I was standing as back up or assist someone in a pav.

@mrcharlytoo: I'm sage mystic and can purify, I've been taking over other cleric as main healer cause people know I can handle to solo heal, I got often compliment on my mystic when I'm main healer by people saying ''Wow didn't know a mystic could solo heal that'', depend how the mystic is skilled, I played clerics as main enough long to know how to keep a squad alive even on my mystic, but someone that never played a cleric that play a mystic won't be able to do what I do as ex cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If you're good at what you do, you can make any class work and support your team in the way that you're meant to. Clerics are still wanted in almost all squads, regardless of what some OP teams may think. There will always be those that prefer the safety of a cleric, and to be honest, the squads running without clerics aren't worth running with. Apart from, of course, 100 sins running bh39 or so :p

Mystics in my opinion are underestimated. People don't really know their capabilities yet, which is a bit funny since they've been out for a long while now. The debuffs, buffs, heals and pets make it possible for a mystic to be the only healer in a team, and the strong DD'ing skills shouldn't be forgotten either. The fact that they can switch roles from offensive to supportive in a matter of seconds is something people tend to forget. As a cleric, I love having a mystic in the team to help on heals if it gets hectic, even if I don't rely on it.

Other casters help the squads along pretty well, but like mentioned before, wiz and psys tend to get replaced with sins or bms, while venos can still make it into teams because of their amp skill. Unfortunately it's also easier for a cleric to heal a team of sins and bms than casters. Aps users get a bit of health back each hit, so they can keep themselves alive, especially while sparking, and they don't tend to spread out much. Casters, on the other hand, especially those with upgraded weapons, can easily steal aggro from aps/tanks with a crit, and when they in turn get hit, they are helplessly defenceless if they aren't OP, and can die in a few hits in instances with hard hitting phy mobs. They also tend to stand far from the tank and melee DD's, and in worst case scenarios you'll have to juggle your heals and won't be able to use a squad heal if needed.

So, as a cleric, I find teams very fast, I prefer mystics and venos in the team to psys and wizes, but everyone makes their own opinions depending on what they know (or don't know) and previous experiences. So pick a class you like and play it well, and you'll be respected for that :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • mrcharlytoo
    edited February 2013
    ^That.
    @mrcharlytoo: I'm sage mystic and can purify, I've been taking over other cleric as main healer cause people know I can handle to solo heal, I got often compliment on my mystic when I'm main healer by people saying ''Wow didn't know a mystic could solo heal that'', depend how the mystic is skilled, I played clerics as main enough long to know how to keep a squad alive even on my mystic, but someone that never played a cleric that play a mystic won't be able to do what I do as ex cleric.

Could you post details of this (skills, use etc) in the Mystic section? It's sadly short of detail and I'd quite like to know how to make the most of my mystic.
    edited February 2013

Expect people to RAGE at you like crazy. Your the scapegoat for a lot of noobs who expect the cleric to keep them alive and they end up dying cause they can't tank sht or they run off and expect to be protected.

You sir, are a fail noob in the knowledge on mystics. They have purify, via SAGE break in the clouds(25%, single heal, instant cast) and DEMON Comforting Mist(33% chance, aoe heal, slower cast).

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/skillpwi.php
    edited February 2013
    Could you post details of this (skills, use etc) in the Mystic section? It's sadly short of detail and I'd quite like to know how to make the most of my mystic.

Sage Break in the Clouds

http://www.ecatomb.net/skillpwi.php

Demon Comforting Mist too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mrcharlytoo
    edited February 2013
    That's a 1 in 4 chance with a single-target spammable skill, and only available to toons over lvl 89. Or go demon and have a 1 in 3 chance with a slow-casting aoe heal.

Not exactly the same as a skill that is 100% successful and is available from lvl29, is it?
    edited February 2013
    That's a 1 in 4 chance with a single-target spammable skill, and only available to toons over lvl 89. Or go demon and have a 1 in 3 chance with a slow-casting aoe heal.

Not exactly the same as a skill that is 100% successful and is available from lvl29, is it?

Still beats cleric purify(tho honestly I prefer break over comforting). Heal+chance to purify instantly is win win over clerics purify and then some1 gets 1 shot while they are busy casting purify on the tanker.
    edited February 2013
    I usually get the purify proc on the second or third time I cast it.

People level so fast these day.

I don't know a lot of people spending months and months lower than 90.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    Lucy_a - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2013

You know me.b:laugh
    Been in the 70-86 lvl range for about a year now (on 3-4 chars). b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you for the awesome siggy Silvy <3

// LVL. 8x Mystic // LVL. 8x Cleric // LVL. 8x Veno //

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • mrcharlytoo
    edited February 2013

Levelling is one thing.

Making enough money to afford skillbooks is another . . .

<-- really a noob.

The greatest demand for purify that I've seen (my level - chars from 70-81) is in bh69 with Pole. Any cleric high-enough to be in that BH has Purify but I've not seen a single Mystic in there over lvl83.
  • freakiie1
    freakiie1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ok so here is where I am undecided. I really enjoy the ability Mystic has to quest alone. I have tried a cleric, only to about lvl 30 and felt it was very difficult to even get quests done on my own.

I don't, however, want to spend the time and coin on a class that is going to be considered "useless", which was the response I got from asking on world chat if Mystics will have problems getting in squads late in game.

So I suppose my question is...what would be the best choice to go with, cleric or mystic? I do not have a ton of coin to spend gearing up a character either, pls keep that in mindb:chuckle
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Still beats cleric purify(tho honestly I prefer break over comforting). Heal+chance to purify instantly is win win over clerics purify and then some1 gets 1 shot while they are busy casting purify on the tanker.

Hope you feel lucky then... Someone gets 1 shot with IH Stacks? Still gonna get 1 shot with mystic heal.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • solsticewind
    solsticewind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Mmmmm I would tell you try out all the caster types to see what one you like playing as the most and stick with that class. I find the players that play the class they enjoy to play are always better then the players that pick a class as its the FOMC or its in high demand later on they can play the class yes but they vary highly on how WELL they do so. As to the note that some players that put all the blame of their death on the cleric write down the name and refuse to squad up with them if the leader asks why tell them. Me I'm a Veno I die be it in solo play or squad it means I screwed up some how but I'm a odd ball that way. Ether way I suggest you try out all the caster classes as it well also give you a little understanding on how they work even if its just the most basic of ideas.
    edited February 2013
    Levelling is one thing.

Making enough money to afford skillbooks is another . . .

<-- really a noob.

The greatest demand for purify that I've seen (my level - chars from 70-81) is in bh69 with Pole. Any cleric high-enough to be in that BH has Purify but I've not seen a single Mystic in there over lvl83.

Some mystic can solo heal bh69. As I said someone that never played a cleric rolling a mystic won't be able to do what a cleric playing a mystic will, cause we have the experience.

One day I was as solo healer in bh79 and at Brig and Linus the veno fail the lure and lured both boss and the 3 poison mobs, everyone survived and they was all impress on how a mystic could keep everyone alive with 2 boss and 3 poison mobs, honestly if I've never played cleric before there's probably some people that would have die for sure, while as someone that leveled 2 cleric to 101-102 I have the experience to don't panic when something go wrong and I do know how use my heal.

Of course cleric is cleric and no one can replace them, if I need to be main healer I'll switch on cleric cause it's more easy, but mystic can do more than what people think.

The important thing is if a mystic is not comfortable as main healer he should say it and to don't do it if they don't want, that might make it more harder to get squad thought, but at the end nothing obligate a mystic to be main healer, but if someone don't like support and heal they should not roll a cleric and mystic and should check more for wizz, veno or pychic.

Edit: for the skill books, I would personally not stop my leveling for that, actually it's even better to level to 100, cause at level 100 there's more way to farm money which make it more easy to get the skill books, you don't need to have all your skills demon/sage to level, a lot of people 100 don't have their skills sage/demon and when they get money they buy one by one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear
    _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Myself wrote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear

If you do full FCC runs, expect it to happen. People undergeared in armor by 40+ levels, but with a current weapon that is highly refined losing 75% health in 1 second. people not paying attention to where they are and being the only one on the other side of the whirly slash boss wondering why you didn't run through the instant death wave to save them when they didn't get out in time. Having to res 5 times because people think they are pro at timing their spark immunity, and being more than 5 seconds off. Bosses dieing before you can hyper because you have no idea what the boss health is at with healing the aggro pong, while buffing newly res'ed/purged players, while trying to res.

FCC will be a nightmare where healing is concerned, but if you get a consistent squad or just buy rooms, it lessens the annoyance of healing bad players by a lot. Healing with a decent squad is actually pretty fun to break up damage roles though, so it is rewarding in many other areas.

FCC will likely suck though.
    Expect people to RAGE at you like crazy. Your the scapegoat for a lot of noobs who expect the cleric to keep them alive and they end up dying cause they can't tank sht or they run off and expect to be protected.

In that case, I'll do the same thing as I do on my white mage. I'll give such players a reason to QQ/rage... I won't heal/buff them at all and I won't remove their enfeebles, until they stick with the game plan AND the squad. I'm not going to let good players go unattended to watch the backs of those who think they can just do their own thing in a squad.
    I do so hate disorganization. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame... We all stand precariously on the edge between darkness and light... And when we fall, we are greeted by only madness and chaos." ~Raogrimm: Galkan Talekeeper, Final Fantasy XI.
    Venomancer 100: _Wesa_ - Semi-Active - Faction Leader: Jerusalem
    Cleric 100: LilyKatt - Retired/Deleted. All storage Characters: Deleted
    On Facebook: Manny's Menagerie
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    On my psychic I personally find it hard to find squads for the BH 100's except for GV. For something like Abaddon or Seat of Torment, I often see people world chatting: "LFM NEED BM, SIN, BARB, EP." However, if you don't mind spending the time, effort and coins to form a squad yourself, you can be ANY class and do whatever instance you need.b:victory
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Which is really a pity, as the SoT and Aba bosses are anti-APS, and I have yet to see BMs or sins in the few BH Aba or SoT squads I bother to get into skill spam. For me, an ideal
    SoT/Aba BH squad would be barb, cleric and 4 ranged DDs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga