Veil of Shadow

Options
Vancore - Sanctuary
Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Psychic
Anyone figure out the Soulforce to duration ration on that skill yet?
Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
Post edited by Vancore - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Who cares?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    probably linear but yeah, who cares xd
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    simple i want to know the limits of all my skills no matter how crappy thy may be, and boredom
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Even with my super high soulforce, the skill doesn't last 7.5 secs... GG
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    w00t that skills is like awsum, first of all it costs only three sparks and since psys are 5aps they always have sparks to throw around. On top of that, the skill has only 5minutes cd which means we can spam it all we like!
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    w00t that skills is like awsum, first of all it costs only three sparks and since psys are 5aps they always have sparks to throw around. On top of that, the skill has only 5minutes cd which means we can spam it all we like!

hey, it doesnt even cost 3 sparks! it costs just 299 chi! OP skill, should be nerfed!
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    This skill really is practically useless. By yourself, psy will or that shroud skill would be superior options, so the only time to use it is for a team. The most useful situation would be to veil the data squad, but they're ALWAYS right next to their catapults, which the enemy can target. I suppose it would actually be fairly broken if, say, you have a squad at west gate about to drop down and attack your squad (surprise, we're all basically immune) but I think that's an incredibly limited scenario... :p
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The most useful situation would be to veil the data squad, but they're ALWAYS right next to their catapults, which the enemy can target.

I can't complain, I got mine for free...I find it useful for defending cata squad against certain R9 Psychics and Wizards, and other people who could potentially carve out a huge chunk of a Cata Squad's members...it usually lasts just long enough for us to murder that person. (Kennnnnny)

But 3 sparks? Dafaq were the developers on when they thought of this?

In all seriousness, this skill's only really worth if it you're usually stuck in a Cata Squad in a faction who TW's often. Otherwise, I wouldn't so much as **** in its general direction.

Spirit Phalanx and Telekinesis on the other hand.... b:dirty
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    damn kerona is right psy forums really cant have nice things, but again im asking cause im bored as all hell and was wondering on when the locked skills will pop up
  • bosscleric1
    bosscleric1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

LMAO!!! b:laughb:chuckle
  • PsychicTuna - Harshlands
    PsychicTuna - Harshlands Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Necro!!!
    *Explodes into Tuna* ._.

Mains:

Doom_Panda- 102 R9 partial 3rd cast Sage Barb 29k HP.
    Dawnx - 100 Demon Cleric.
    Dawnx_- 101 Sage Cleric.
    DawnMyst- 94 Demon Mystic.
  • Malidega - Archosaur
    Malidega - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I have found a scenario where is isn't useless.. When the tank goes down and the squad starts to wipe in instances like bh69 (pole). I tend to stand near the cleric. I have used it so the we could run to the water in the middle to get away and rez the squad after pole resets. Again, it's a limited situation but then, what in this game isn't. How often do you really use skills like Aqua Cannon?
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I have found a scenario where is isn't useless.. When the tank goes down and the squad starts to wipe in instances like bh69 (pole). I tend to stand near the cleric. I have used it so the we could run to the water in the middle to get away and rez the squad after pole resets. Again, it's a limited situation but then, what in this game isn't. How often do you really use skills like Aqua Cannon?

When I want to hit ppl around me and sandburst and glacial are on cd
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Necro check!

*burns thread via flamethrower*
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.