edited January 2013
    Nooooo Angelooooo, I must sleeeeeep.

Not Acceptable.
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    blesswave wrote: »
    page 49..

give info on server status as why it still offline or when it start back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:angry

page 50 and now 51
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • switch1986
    switch1986 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    OH i bet the people who voted for gear..only did so cause they like the look of it not the practicability of it...js
  • Hobogin - Heavens Tear
    Hobogin - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Sleep be crucial......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blesswave
    blesswave Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    wow its already 50b:shocked

nice troll....b:cry
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    Aikidou - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well its a nice even number, and it can't be the million dollar question, cause that question is whether or not the PWI staff will quit being noobs and get this whole maintenance thing under control.

128,000$ question maybe? >.>
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Sorry to hear your mother beat you like that. I understand manic depression cos I have it myself. It sucks but it's not an excuse to beat your kid.

What I am gathering from the spanking convo is that so many people have been harmed from the act of being struck as a child that they don't realize how bad it really is for a child mental development. The fact is that you can be a caring loving parent and have well behaved kids, but you have to be grown up enough to put your own baggage aside.

The inherent problem with spanking isn't even necessarily the act of spanking, it's the demeanor of the parent doing the spanking, typically a parent is showing their frustration when they spank and IF it works it doesn't teach your child anything other than that if their bad they are gonna get hurt, thus putting them in a slave like mentality. And even more if the spanking does not work it usually incites much more severe forms of punishment from the parent as their frustration grows which is when kids become traumatized and it dooms most children to either repeat or make worse mistakes in their adult life.

It is my experience that any adult who thinks it's ok to spank a child does not understand how vital the first 10 years of a persons life is to how they handle the next 70
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Servers not up yet? Did they kill the game already? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • EbonyKitsune - Heavens Tear
    EbonyKitsune - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    broke one barrier, time to hit 1000! let's go!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BM: pwcalc.com/51cc5fb4332f4158
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Dammit.
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary
    IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    not worth the 9m? even if i do bad in the losing nation my reward easily pays for a charm...

I agree with Daruvial (who would ever think that xD)

Even if you get bored sometimes there is always an option to play an alt, I mean I've done almost everything on my Psy already; kicking *** in NW, pulling cata in TW, tanked full Warsong, PK'd a lot etc etc. To be honest I still enjoy playing him but been playing Mystic lately too, I don't get bored easily this way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bed rock.
  • //\//iko - Dreamweaver21
    //\//iko - Dreamweaver21 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *insert witty remarks about how much fail the maintenance as been*
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    geeze i go out for a smoke and it jumps 3 pages lol

and YAY!! lucky post 500...sweet lol

boooooooooo 499 b:angry
  • blesswave
    blesswave Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    [un predict page]

this massage is to troll.....b:shutup
  • Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Thank you for allowing for the time to go look for a new game to play.
  • BrainWave - Heavens Tear
    BrainWave - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    b:kiss
    boooooooooo 499 b:angry
  • SpiritAngelo - Heavens Tear
    SpiritAngelo - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I hope they get ride of Nation War b:bye
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    they should give everyone a free smiley set off choice b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • killrbuffs
    killrbuffs Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Sorry everyone game has been trashed based on the small player base. but we have new games you can play
  • xcurior
    xcurior Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    No youre just playing the game how it should be played a lot of the olders players leveled from 1-100+ with out using hypers by just grinding out becuase hypers didnt exist so keep going \o/

Oh for sure I don't think I'll use 'em until I hit the 100's. I'm just incredibly impatient, and I can't stand grinding without the reward of a level-up in the forseeable future. Not something that takes 2 weeks of all-day-long grinding for one level. I'm enjoying the experience of starting from scratch and doing things at my own pace, but what really sucks is having **** gear and not being able to do anything about it because even if I bought some good stuff, I'll just outlevel it -.-
  • _Dimples_ - Archosaur
    _Dimples_ - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    When is this Maintenance going to end?

Been about more than 1 hour since their due date........
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    Aikidou - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *insert witty remarks about how much fail the maintenance as been*

*insert mildly intelligent quip about the state of mind of the players wanting to know*
  • Ari__ - Heavens Tear
    Ari__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    What I am gathering from the spanking convo is that so many people have been harmed from the act of being struck as a child that they don't realize how bad it really is for a child mental development. The fact is that you can be a caring loving parent and have well behaved kids, but you have to be grown up enough to put your own baggage aside.

The inherent problem with spanking isn't even necessarily the act of spanking, it's the demeanor of the parent doing the spanking, typically a parent is showing their frustration when they spank and IF it works it doesn't teach your child anything other than that if their bad they are gonna get hurt, thus putting them in a slave like mentality. And even more if the spanking does not work it usually incites much more severe forms of punishment from the parent as their frustration grows which is when kids become traumatized and it dooms most children to either repeat or make worse mistakes in their adult life.

It is my experience that any adult who thinks it's ok to spank a child does not understand how vital the first 10 years of a persons life is to how they handle the next 70

i was spanked, and i was beaten by a nun with a ruler, lol and it didnt **** me up or give me baggage, it taught me not to act out and do stupid sht... to be respecful of my elders, and do what they tell me to the FIRST time
    Im Naughty & Sweet wanna come play?
    LexieAnnya (101 BM)~~~~90% retired
    Ari__ (Awakened Sin)
    oOElectaOo (101 Veno)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sweets_Candy (101 Cleric)
    Aris_Kitty (Awakened Barb)
    Kidaagakashh (73 and growing Archer)
    Andrammada (73 and growing Wizzy)
  • switch1986
    switch1986 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I dont use a charm in NW and make almost 200 tokens a NW night <.<
    i bet your a barb or sin
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    b:angry where is that bear with news?
  • trol1488
    trol1488 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    when servers gona be ON ??????????b:angry
  • IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary
    IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    they should give everyone a free smiley set off choice b:victory

I like that idea o.o

Tiggy smilies for me \o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bed rock.
  • PixelRomance - Dreamweaver
    PixelRomance - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Yeah that's how I see it too. And is why I don't spank my little guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]