• Aikidou - Lost City
    Aikidou - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Shouldn't you be asleep Oli? :T

speaking of...
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If only we could spank our kids... I mean I do what I can to keep mine under control when I'm at the store.. and I will sure as **** spank their butts when I get home... But I cant just NOT buy food.. My older sister once gave my nephew a spanking in the parking lot, and some lady took her license plate number and called the cops. Child services and the cops showed up within half an hour. It's complete **** that now days disciplining your children is a crime. I mean sure don't BEAT your kids.. but a spanking now and then is just what they need.

Yes. Controlled spanking is not abusive. (My mother would give us three smacks on the behind and then let us go).

People stick their nose too much into what isn't any of their business these days. And all of this coddling/pacifying children is just going to turn them into tyrannical brats when they get older.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ffs, guess i'll throw on some dubstep, **** my neighbor off with it, take a shower so i further have noise to ignore them pounding on the door, make lunch, eat lunch, then maybe get dressed, idk thinkin today is a nekkid day.... ...

Every day is a nekkid day b:dirty
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    What the hell going on ????

It's already 1 hour and 15 minutes OVER the said time !!

COME ON PEEPS !!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • //\//iko - Dreamweaver21
    //\//iko - Dreamweaver21 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Who thinks that they'll turn on x2 cuz of this?

lol i don't do anything to make me want 2x
  • Amberdream - Heavens Tear
    Amberdream - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2013

I don't think they'll do :|
    test
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xcurior
    xcurior Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    oh man everyone talking about leveling past 100.. I'm still having enough trouble levelling up at 30 here with all my junk items :( Are there experience multipliers available in the cash shop? grinding with those during an exp event would be fun :)
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    What the hell going on ????

It's already 1 hour and 15 minutes OVER the said time !!

COME ON PEEPS !!!!!!!!!

somethings wrong, calm down. read pages. D:<
    edited January 2013
    10 more mins then ima go take a nap
  • Nation - Lost City
    Nation - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    speaking of...

Why aren't you 101 yet? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ari__ - Heavens Tear
    Ari__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Every day is a nekkid day b:dirty

lol refreshed 1 last time an saw this.... yes... everyday is nekkid day.. but i think its a day to play nekkid TWISTER!!!!!!!!! b:dirtyb:dirty
    Im Naughty & Sweet wanna come play?
    LexieAnnya (101 BM)~~~~90% retired
    Ari__ (Awakened Sin)
    oOElectaOo (101 Veno)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sweets_Candy (101 Cleric)
    Aris_Kitty (Awakened Barb)
    Kidaagakashh (73 and growing Archer)
    Andrammada (73 and growing Wizzy)
  • PixelRomance - Dreamweaver
    PixelRomance - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    xcurior wrote: »
    oh man everyone talking about leveling past 100.. I'm still having enough trouble levelling up at 30 here with all my junk items :( Are there experience multipliers available in the cash shop? grinding with those during an exp event would be fun :)

Hyper experience stones in the cash shop or bought with tokens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013

hyper stones at 40 silver each
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    edited January 2013

Why aren't you 101 yet? b:surrender

haven't needed to. :o
  • BrainWave - Heavens Tear
    BrainWave - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013

b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Morai was great, GM's give us another place like that. I thought the whole Descent update was alot of fun.

agree b:bye
    edited January 2013
    b:victoryb:victoryb:victory

doubtful
  • IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary
    IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Morai was great, GM's give us another place like that. I thought the whole Descent update was alot of fun.

I second that, Morai questline was brilliant!

I remember running around as a rat for the first time, was hilarious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bed rock.
  • TheBaroness - Sanctuary
    TheBaroness - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My panty selling catshop will just have to wait till later I suppose......My clients aren't going to like this one bit. b:surrender

Goodnight all
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2013

WOOT you can't get past lvl 30 with all the exp quests throw at you? I get an alt past 30 in 2 hours non 2xs questing only - it's not hard you just have to go outside the walls and kill the scary mobs

try multiple quests at once rather than doing 1 and running it back b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BrainWave - Heavens Tear
    BrainWave - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    doubtful

i know lol
  • RIPROY - Momaganon
    RIPROY - Momaganon Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    why not use your voice insted ? much better if my father had spanked me i would kick his *** hiiiya :D
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i am entirely sure that the total exp from 6 pv runs within the 15 minute-entry limit would be below the exp-amount of 5 runs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Hobogin - Heavens Tear
    Hobogin - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    G'night community peeps, it's time to retire.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PixelRomance - Dreamweaver
    PixelRomance - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I second that, Morai questline was brilliant!

I remember running around as a rat for the first time, was hilarious.

Omg the rat thing was awesome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    edited January 2013

Don't say that.. at lost city it's already over-supplied with 2x items.. x.x
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've never spanked my son and time out seems to work just fine with him. He absolutely hates time out, so usually all I have to do is threaten one.

Ya it's not needed at all, no child needs to be hit for any reason, and that's what some ppl call "coddling" which is bs to me coddling is when your child is acting like a brat and you give them a treat and say "there there", when my kids act like brats they don't get desert or they don't get any snacks for the rest of the day. It works just fine and ppl praise me for how well behaved my kids are. All done without spanking xD
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
    edited January 2013
    My panty selling catshop will just have to wait till later I suppose......My clients aren't going to like this one bit. b:surrender

Goodnight all

lol nu i rely on your panties to make it thru the day
  • MystikalSly - Archosaur
    MystikalSly - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've actually tried spanking but ya know a time out works a million times better, and not just with my kids, I've met hundreds of parents who have had the same experience. The trick is to not show that your angry when you put them in time out though xD

My 4 year old and "time out" doesn't work. Not if I'm supposed to stay calm. She sits there and SCREAMS "mommy i want you" The WHOLE time. The 7 year old is completely blind.. so a time out means NOTHING to her. Telling her to stand in the corner is like a joke. Making her sit in a time out chair is a reward in her opinion. she likes the way the chair feels (idk why its just a wooden kitchen chair) And my 1 year old.. well hes not quite 1 yet, he gets told no and moved somewhere else.. sometimes his bed till he stops throwing his fits. So I spank my kids... not obsessively, just when its REALLY needed. most times i can discuss why what they did was wrong and what could happen if they do it again.
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Shouldn't you be asleep Oli? :T

No. Of course not. >:
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle