[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 1-23-2013 [COMPLETE]

v4liance
v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
Hey everyone,

Servers will be down from 11pm to 1am PST for maintenance.

Tonight's maintenance question is the poll! Explain your answers below!

Haven't gotten your Dreamchaser starter kit yet? Check out this Facebook post for details!

Thanks!

- The PWI Team
Post edited by v4liance on

Comments

• genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    PWI Patch Notes v691 - Released January 23, 2013

General Bug Fixes
    -various item bugs have been fixed

As for tonight's question, I'd say it's the name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    All of the above.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Handel - Dreamweaver
    Handel - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Buffs.... and the 30% Exp neck.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    the squirrelb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I guess I'll vote the Squirrel but I think the whole pack was pretty epic b:chuckle Good job guys.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The weapons not bad - damage is quite good for my alt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • SeaI - Sanctuary
    SeaI - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Teleportation Items & the buff pills
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Pretty much everything... Mostly the exp neck and the Squirrel pet (too bad the pet isn't stash-able though)... The armor and weapon also really come in handy for my Mystic on an other account... And free mounts/flyers are always welcome... No complaints on the packs from here... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Manual patch link
    http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual/ec_patch_689-691.cup

No content update.
    They removed the Harley Davidson logo on the Heavy Biker fashion so we'll probably get that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    All-in-all, this was a very nice pack. It would be nice to have from level one, since it is really easy to level.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • yakikadafi
    yakikadafi Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The armor and weps are absolutely fantastic for lowbies. Meh...some things didn't/shouldn't have to be bound in my my opinion, but overall, I am very satisfied with the dream chaser pack.b:victory
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    On my little mystic, pretty much everything was useful. <3 'cept for the guardian scrolls, those'd be more useful for my veno since I'm actually trying to level 'im more >:
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    PV token, was able to lvl my seeker and a friend of mine from 90 to 92 in a bit over 1 hour xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    PV token, was able to lvl my seeker and a friend of mine from 90 to 92 in a bit over 1 hour xD

I was excited about the Nix valley token until I found out is was for under level 95 Nix valleys. I assumed it'd be for any Nix so I put the pack on my 103 bm. Since nothing was account stashable that meant I pretty much just npc'd everything in the pack except the teleport stones. Got over 300k.

Tried to make a better decision for my cleric's account but just decided to use it for the 300k also, lol.

Can't believe people are actually excited about the vanity pet. NPCd.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • __Sinner__ - Sanctuary
    __Sinner__ - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I was happy with all the items that came in the Dreamchaser pack. Although its not really bag or bank friendly on low levels without bag/bank extensions. All in all a nice starter kit nonetheless.
  • Star_Prism - Archosaur
    Star_Prism - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I like the weapons. It's great that I can finally have a bow on my wizzie without having to put any points into dex. The bow you get at level 10 Nobel Bow is almost the same as the moonlight bow and only needs 22 dex. Just need tome and gear to reach that.

Wish I could of had this way back when I did the Tideborn chain and you had to kill those element immune mobs, it took me forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

star-chaster.deviantart.com

star-chaster.tumblr.com
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I was excited about the Nix valley token until I found out is was for under level 95 Nix valleys. I assumed it'd be for any Nix so I put the pack on my 103 bm. Since nothing was account stashable that meant I pretty much just npc'd everything in the pack except the teleport stones. Got over 300k.

Tried to make a better decision for my cleric's account but just decided to use it for the 300k also, lol.

Can't believe people are actually excited about the vanity pet. NPCd.

Haha, at first I thought it was only for 33-44 PV like the description said, but I was really happy that it worked for 85-95 as well. Didn't realize that it doesn't work for 95+ and 100+ PV. I guess my sin will be stuck at 101 for a while then. :(

EDIT: yay for another fash, too bad it's 10 gold again. :// and no biker outfit sigh sigh sigh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • XEffy - Dreamweaver
    XEffy - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I liked the armor best because I always wondered what the r8r and morai armor looked like :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Things are not always how they seem
    Will you be ready?
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It takes me awhile to level anything so the most important things that were helpful was the armor and weapons now i dont need to get anything tell about lvl 60 onward for them which is awsome. then as an added awsome bonus when im done with the gear i can get some awesome buff powders which will be helpful for doing the mini boss quests or an fb.

the charm and hp/mp pot items is definately welcome also and with how strong the armor and weapons are i think they will last me a good while.

i could care less about the exp necklace sense it allrdy doesnt take long at all to level with the revamped quests and i prefer the other necklace you can get.

The teleport items are of little use to me sense i prefer to ride my mount or flier to my destination sense i enjoy the sights as i go along. the flier and mount are very welcome additions to my characters even tho they both allrdy got anni mounts the pack mount will be a fun change every once in awhile and the flier makes it so i dont need to get that crappy "free" one with my precious DQ.

the dragon orbs i will find some use for them and if i may ask someone to tell me would they work on a TT60 wep?

The valley token is useless to me sense i dont plan on ever setting foot in there anyway sense i prefer the world map to lvl.

that little pet thing i have no opinion as of yet sense neither of my lowbie new alts have the pet bag space and i wont loan them money for pet bag space only for pots,gear or skills.

All in all i enjoy the pack very much and i dont know about anyone else but if they made it so you can get it on every character( from an ingame quest) and this was officially our new stash you wouldnt see any complaining from me.
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    anwynd wrote: »
    It takes me awhile to level anything so the most important things that were helpful was the armor and weapons now i dont need to get anything tell about lvl 60 onward for them which is awsome. then as an added awsome bonus when im done with the gear i can get some awesome buff powders which will be helpful for doing the mini boss quests or an fb.

the charm and hp/mp pot items is definately welcome also and with how strong the armor and weapons are i think they will last me a good while.

i could care less about the exp necklace sense it allrdy doesnt take long at all to level with the revamped quests and i prefer the other necklace you can get.

The teleport items are of little use to me sense i prefer to ride my mount or flier to my destination sense i enjoy the sights as i go along. the flier and mount are very welcome additions to my characters even tho they both allrdy got anni mounts the pack mount will be a fun change every once in awhile and the flier makes it so i dont need to get that crappy "free" one with my precious DQ.

the dragon orbs i will find some use for them and if i may ask someone to tell me would they work on a TT60 wep?

The valley token is useless to me sense i dont plan on ever setting foot in there anyway sense i prefer the world map to lvl.

that little pet thing i have no opinion as of yet sense neither of my lowbie new alts have the pet bag space and i wont loan them money for pet bag space only for pots,gear or skills.

All in all i enjoy the pack very much and i dont know about anyone else but if they made it so you can get it on every character( from an ingame quest) and this was officially our new stash you wouldnt see any complaining from me.

you would need to buy a bind charm from the boutique for 50 silver and bind the tt60 weapon.. then the 5 star orb would work on it
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • BustyQT - Archosaur
    BustyQT - Archosaur Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    anyone know when the questmaster is leaving? news post from december said he would leave on jan 2 but its jan 22 and hes still here
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I realy love this pack. I think it should replace the supply stash completely. Its far more useful to lower lvls.
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • BustyQT - Archosaur
    BustyQT - Archosaur Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I realy love this pack. I think it should replace the supply stash completely. Its far more useful to lower lvls.
    it pretty much makes everything below level 50 obsolete thou. before i knew anything about this pack i was trying to slowly collect level 40 and lower mold equips for my future cleric but now i don't have to b:laugh. well i guess not completely obsolete if they keep the 1 character per account limitation.

its already so easy to severely overlevel and have no coins and spirit for skills. i wonder whats next, free skill tome that learns your skills to half level? b:shutup
  • SkyStorm - Dreamweaver
    SkyStorm - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have to say the pet b:chuckle
    It would have been gear, if you guys made something account-stashable for once. I mean seriously, wtf the point of the account stash if you make 90% of **** now unable to put in it.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    you would need to buy a bind charm from the boutique for 50 silver and bind the tt60 weapon.. then the 5 star orb would work on it

hmmm was rlly hoping i could just do it but binding hmm gonna have to think about this one. tyvm for answering my question
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Now all they have to do is to add the npc at the start city. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Tubai - Raging Tide
    Tubai - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Now all they have to do is to add the npc at the start city. xD
    +1 and the pack is definitely very helpful for new comers.will encourage them a bit more to stay on game reducing the burden of getting low lvl armors and weapon and all the stuffs provided in the pack.
  • milkcream
    milkcream Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I like all of it, but my 3 top faves are flying mounts, weapons and armor.
  • SugarTitsxXx - Dreamweaver
    SugarTitsxXx - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Buffs but i wish the pack was stashable :( i didn't realize it wasn't when i accepted it and was hoping to use it on my psychic instead D: ;-;
  • SugarTitsxXx - Dreamweaver
    SugarTitsxXx - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Also can we PLEASE do away with the cannot be put in account stash D: I have 250 hypers ive been sitting on with my veno and I want them on my Psychic ;-; having some stuff stashable would be really nice. I don't see the point of keeping stuff from stashing. It is the same person using it and some people actually just use 1 account. I don't understand the purpose of having an account stash when we can't put most of the stuff into it. I really just don't understand it or what could be abused by it. Also I would like to petition a fairy box amnisty day XD where all us farmers can open all our fairy boxes XD