• Salianacaste - Harshlands
    Salianacaste - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    what flying mount. I got mine and all I got was the land mount
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I liked the fact the armour and weapons are't timed b:pleased

Reminds me of the good old days when the supply chest items were permy items
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mischievous - Sanctuary
    Mischievous - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Refinement and +30% exp necklace, most definitely!
  • WickedTruths - Archosaur
    WickedTruths - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wish I could get a hold of one of these for my mystic, but as soon as I hit the website the code is always expired b:cry
    But from what I have seen on other players, I think it would be great if this could replace the old supply stash. I think its a nice little boost for the lower level players to get a good start. It would be a lot easier on them. If they don't have to worry about gear for a bit, coin can be spent on much other needed things, like their class skills and crafting skills. b:pleased b:victory
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited January 2013
  • WickedTruths - Archosaur
    WickedTruths - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Also can we PLEASE do away with the cannot be put in account stash D: I have 250 hypers ive been sitting on with my veno and I want them on my Psychic ;-; having some stuff stashable would be really nice. I don't see the point of keeping stuff from stashing. It is the same person using it and some people actually just use 1 account. I don't understand the purpose of having an account stash when we can't put most of the stuff into it. I really just don't understand it or what could be abused by it. Also I would like to petition a fairy box amnisty day XD where all us farmers can open all our fairy boxes XD

On a side note I totally agree with this. I feel like I have wasted mass coin on something I can hardly use. trading hypers and other stuff on the same account should be allowed. the fairy box thing still sends me into an uber nerd rage. I could probably refine half the server to +12 with how many unopened fariy boxes I have. Only SIX a day and you have to have the keys? I don't always have time to run bhs so at least removing keys would help out bunches. b:surrender
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Pet just bc of what I named it b:cute
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
    edited January 2013
    when will the server be back on i miss playing
  • shawnswife
    shawnswife Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think the whole pack was awesome. Probably the best PWI has ever done. Thanks so much and keep up the great work!!! Very impressive.
  • AirialAce - Raging Tide
    AirialAce - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i didn't rlly had the chance too start a new alt.
    but i guess most things are nice.
    made it bit too easy trough too lvl but that is just my opinion :)

and btw...this replaces the suply chest ;)
    i'll def go and lvl my psy or arcane veno or both
  • xmezzzzzzzzzzzzx
    xmezzzzzzzzzzzzx Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Lol i like all of it and this is technically my first forum in 4 years.
  • _DEEVA_ - Heavens Tear
    _DEEVA_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Totally get an A+ PWI for this awesome pack for us lower level toons. I am so impressed by the thought that went into this. If anyone complains about this, they just need to uninstall...
  • //\//iko - Dreamweaver19
    //\//iko - Dreamweaver19 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Agreed.... lol my join date lies but i guess this is the first time Ive used the forums in 4 years.

Btw... The Game can't even spell my name right its supposed to be //\\//iko not //\//iko
  • fluffybunny016
    fluffybunny016 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Squirrel XD was so cuteeeeeee b:cuteb:chuckle
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Pet was good, rest of the junk I couldn't use on my 101 so will get it for an alt next time, lol.
  • SugarTitsxXx - Dreamweaver
    SugarTitsxXx - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    On a side note I totally agree with this. I feel like I have wasted mass coin on something I can hardly use. trading hypers and other stuff on the same account should be allowed. the fairy box thing still sends me into an uber nerd rage. I could probably refine half the server to +12 with how many unopened fariy boxes I have. Only SIX a day and you have to have the keys? I don't always have time to run bhs so at least removing keys would help out bunches. b:surrender

Before the Keys i have boxes on multiple characters because of the 6 a day rule. I get that some people dont have time for BH. Its not like people were abusing them. I had my opening characters have boxes. I would really love it if we could get rid of these silly keys XD
  • _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear
    _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Needs to make something like this for levels 50 thru 80. b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame... We all stand precariously on the edge between darkness and light... And when we fall, we are greeted by only madness and chaos." ~Raogrimm: Galkan Talekeeper, Final Fantasy XI.
    Venomancer 100: _Wesa_ - Semi-Active - Faction Leader: Jerusalem
    Cleric 100: LilyKatt - Retired/Deleted. All storage Characters: Deleted
    On Facebook: Manny's Menagerie
    edited January 2013
    there needs to be more peanut butter in this game
  • Abelroc - Lost City
    Abelroc - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    All of them are pretty awesome gifts to help get a newbie char going, was never anything that decent when I started playing only problem is the questing is so monotonous through that level range that no one unless its a brand new player to the game actually lvls through them they just do what they can to get in on some frosts which isn't entirely a bad thing after getting several toons myself to 99+ I don't wanna go through those lvls again either. though I still love my perm. gen. summer's dual hammers I got on my other toon from the old supply stash.

All in all though things have been taking a pretty decent turn from what things used to be like though I'd still like to see a little more balancing of classes as well as some updates to things like the newer classes skills in the bidding hall for seekers and mystic's maybe some of the old event fash from packs only being added to the boutique not anything like d.orb sales and what not just a bit of updating on a few things that wont wreck the in-game economy for a few weeks that don't specifically effect actual game play.b:bye

p.s.b:cry didn't realize there was maint tonight now I haz to find sumfin to entertain myself wif till my insomnia gives up b:surrender
    edited January 2013
    lol same
    edited January 2013
    lol same

right?! more peanut butter please....
    edited January 2013
    lol i wish they'd bring the game back up i don't have to get up for work for another 3 hours and its getting boring ...
    edited January 2013
    yeah i wanna play its taking too long!!!!!
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm going to have to say armor. As a player who is not trying to hyper lvl it is nice to have some gear other than rank that is not timed. Bound or not it is a nice addition and thanks guys xD My lvl 3x Psy loves you because now she has non-timed gear xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scorchz
    scorchz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Its after 1am and we still cant play :(
    edited January 2013
    scorchz wrote: »

boo perfect world let us play!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    scorchz wrote: »

Not on the west coast it isn't.

And seeing as that's what matters, you'll just have to keep waiting. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    yes...server time there is at least if I am correct by the time of this post 36 more min.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stiffler1s
    stiffler1s Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    b:sad when it gonna start waitingb:beatenup
    edited January 2013
    Lol everyone lets hurry up and wait..... *twiddles thumbs* and the gear is Comparable to tt60-80 gear for most pieces so you can't go wrong there and the other items are helpful, all but the 6 5* orbs limited to g8 bound gear which doesn't exactly leave a whole lot other than r6 and this gear lol