They need to make the clicking of skills more sensitive

Options
2»

Comments

• Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The only time I ever have this problem is when I click the genie. End up dragging the skill icon everywhere for a moment.

As for the normal bars, they work fine for me on all my characters. But I don't do a whole lot of clicking on things there. My most commonly used skills are hotkeyed so I don't have to be click-crazy when doing stuff that matters.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Lord_Mot - Harshlands
    Lord_Mot - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I agree with all of the above. But the worst for me is when I'm on my cleric, pounding the # keys like crazy - usually at a boss - and accidently hit the ~ key. My IH/purify that were on hotkeys suddenly aren't anymore. b:shocked Fortunately this doesn't happen often, but when it does...
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world... those that understand binary and those that don't.b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I used to attribute this to lag and computer problems, but with a new computer and better internet connections, it seems to be just the game's problem. My hot key skills don't suffer this problem. When I click skills, I have to actually force click down on my mouse for the skill to respond. I know I can kinda solve this with more hot keys, but I'm not gonna relearn which key goes to what without looking again... This is so annoying and sometime I even drag the skill out of the box because the skill didn't respond and I went for another skill too fast. And the next time I click, there is an empty box D:< this is at the worst when using instant cast skills...
    gave up on it way back b:surrender now its a habit of mine to click on each skill at least 5 times to ensure activation (this is during non stuns) >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I used to attribute this to lag and computer problems, but with a new computer and better internet connections, it seems to be just the game's problem. My hot key skills don't suffer this problem. When I click skills, I have to actually force click down on my mouse for the skill to respond. I know I can kinda solve this with more hot keys, but I'm not gonna relearn which key goes to what without looking again... This is so annoying and sometime I even drag the skill out of the box because the skill didn't respond and I went for another skill too fast. And the next time I click, there is an empty box D:< this is at the worst when using instant cast skills...

Jesus! I thought I was the only one!

Sometimes I have to click herb huanxiao like three times to get any result.
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I've noticed this myself but never had it as sever as most of you guys seems to have. Mostly happens when I start chaining skills, but just clicking ones and wait an extra 1/2-1 sec for it to register works. Can be annoying tho when you're at a boss and wanna Rib Strike before spark but you click too fast and it jumps straight to spark.

Maybe I should be glad I'm mostly on my Sin, cause on my more skill based toons this happens a lot more often :(
    Jesus! I thought I was the only one!

Sometimes I have to click herb huanxiao like three times to get any result.

Blame Trauma Dragon!
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Anglies - Dreamweaver
    Anglies - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    fix this