Time for new PvE content?

Options
Odinna - Dreamweaver
Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion

Hi, with Nirvana dead we need more interesting things to do better than wait for the next NW. What do u think PWI, we deserve new PvE stuff no? For example, You released a lot of stuff for 70- but forgot the 100+ we need to lvl up too and the way to 105 is so long. An instance to farm DQ will be great too :P

I dont know anyone have more ideas?

PS: I know, u want us to make more accounts and have a lot of alts that will need R9 and refines in the future (thats why u removed the supply stash, for all new char and replace it for the dream...iDontKnow pack that is one for account) but thats not fun, at least not for me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased
Post edited by Odinna - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    another instance like AEU / EU will go down very well
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

It will? I've never tried :) I'm just glad to have done delta w4/5 after a years wait.. Who need new content b:laugh

b:surrender
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Hi, with Nirvana dead we need more interesting things to do better than wait for the next NW. What do u think PWI, we deserve new PvE stuff no? For example, You released a lot of stuff for 70- but forgot the 100+ we need to lvl up too and the way to 105 is so long. An instance to farm DQ will be great too :P

I dont know anyone have more ideas?

PS: I know, u want us to make more accounts and have a lot of alts that will need R9 and refines in the future (thats why u removed the supply stash, for all new char and replace it for the dream...iDontKnow pack that is one for account) but thats not fun, at least not for me.

If you ask players level 100+, then don't remind them about stuff for level 70.

If you ask players with characters of all levels, then let me remind you, that we have not anything useful for levels 80-90 for PvE. I don't say about FC or Realm of Reflection since these are for power levelers and are not useful as farming instances.
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    So aside from HH, DQ mold, Farming DQ point, Farming job skill, Lunar ( yes you can get in at 80), trying to get COG in cube, farming book whit bh every day, farming card boss in oht, Making OHT high int or channel gear, Getting full morai set, farming map treasure, farming crono pages, Doing PV, Doing NV, Farming a warsoul weapon, FArming R9 rep and gear whit 3rd cast, and all the gem required, Public quest in tide ...

You need more PvE, like what ?

In the end it'S gonna be the same boring quest but whit a different reward.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    time to redo nirvana the way it should have been to begin with...
    mobs...
    many mobs...
    nasty mobs...
    hard hitting mobs...
    mobs with new skills like morai maybe...
    crazy bosses which beat the sh** out of everyone :>
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    They should probably rescue the pve content out there already that is being ignored because of poor rewards.

Public Quest 2 and 3
    Faction Base Trials
    Endless Universe / AEU
    Full RB Delta

Make these things give out some basic badges or maybe supply tokens and people will start doing them again.

Nirvana can DIAF. It's such a boring and lousy instance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    So aside from HH, DQ mold, Farming DQ point, Farming job skill, Lunar ( yes you can get in at 80), trying to get COG in cube, farming book whit bh every day, farming card boss in oht, Making OHT high int or channel gear, Getting full morai set, farming map treasure, farming crono pages, Doing PV, Doing NV, Farming a warsoul weapon, FArming R9 rep and gear whit 3rd cast, and all the gem required, Public quest in tide ...

You need more PvE, like what ?

In the end it'S gonna be the same boring quest but whit a different reward.

O, so I can do these instances and can get millions from them ? Or all above is just dirt to cover up eyes ?

COG in cube at level 80 ... ooo even in guide I not saw it.
    * Advanced Cube is not difficult, but not worth it till level 96+

About what book in bh you say again (I mean bh69) ?

Since what moment NV, Warsoul and Lunar can be done at level 80 ?
  • Taiako - Dreamweaver
    Taiako - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    An instance to farm DQ will be great too :P
    Just a random idea here. It could be an instance with dragons.

Not like you see many in the DQ itself, after all.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cellerus - Archosaur
    Cellerus - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Instead of adding new content, pwi should update some of its old content. Bosses are glitchy and l'm pretty sure the hole in the wall of bh 39 is still there.
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Another instance like AEU/EU will fail horribly. Because they have a stupid limit on how many times you can get rewards from them. I loved how you run them but I'm not wasting my pots/repairs/so forth for something thats not gonna return anything to me.
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    with Nirvana dead

Damn, so I've been waiting all this time to reach 100 and have a decent gear to try Nirvana and now people say it's dead?! :c
    I've always been curious about it, always hearing about it on World Chat thinking "I gotta try go on one of those runs when I get to lvl 100" and now!.. My dream is destroyed XD
    b:chuckle
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    time to redo nirvana the way it should have been to begin with...
    mobs...
    many mobs...
    nasty mobs...
    hard hitting mobs...
    mobs with new skills like morai maybe...
    crazy bosses which beat the sh** out of everyone :>

Ideally an instance that would pose a real challenge to a full squad of recast r9 gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Damn, so I've been waiting all this time to reach 100 and have a decent gear to try Nirvana and now people say it's dead?! :c
    I've always been curious about it, always hearing about it on World Chat thinking "I gotta try go on one of those runs when I get to lvl 100" and now!.. My dream is destroyed XD
    b:chuckle

Not people say its dead, its been dead when the 1st NW was released and over with. The rewards from Nirvana are like 1/10 compared to NW. Waste of time and resources. I can say this from a personal view point cause I ran like 100+ nirvana runs before NW, and just in one night it became utterly useless.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Ideally an instance that would pose a real challenge to a full squad of recast r9 gear.

I would love to see that... an instance that excludes 99.99% of the population.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

or require teamwork and correct using of skills. b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    They should probably rescue the pve content out there already that is being ignored because of poor rewards.

Public Quest 2 and 3
    Faction Base Trials
    Endless Universe / AEU
    Full RB Delta

Make these things give out some basic badges or maybe supply tokens and people will start doing them again.

Agreed. One hundred percent.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited January 2013
    Options

Public Quest 2 and 3
    Faction Base Trials
    Endless Universe / AEU
    Full RB Delta

I agree with all but the last statement about nirvana. It was definitely a GREAT place to run with good friends while earning great money.
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Instead of adding new content, pwi should update some of its old content. Bosses are glitchy and l'm pretty sure the hole in the wall of bh 39 is still there.

Shhhhh! It's the moon.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Shhhhh! It's the moon.

It is?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

I love that picture of Luna! And yes, yes it is.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I think the game Devs have missed the point with what they call PvE content.

Planned events are not really what I as a PvE player want or need,
    in fact those events and I mean all of them are better suited to the PvP player who needs a quick planned path to endgame gears, events and the total boredom of PKillng activity's.

For me Time is not a factor I want to rush, so for me at least unplanned events are much more fun than the predictability of planned ones.

I know that is counter intuitive for most, as you have PvP aims and need to get to endgame gears to be competitive at your chosen purpose to play this game.

The introduction of real unplanned events, would make planning impossible for PvP players but would add the excitement needed to keep PvE players playing.

So far I can only think of 1 real PvE event and that is the random city attacks that occur, in this situation the Environment throws you a real surprise.

One of my best memories in this game is flying out of 1K and running into a heap of mobs by accident Now that was fun simply because I was NOT expecting it.

So in summary adding new planned events or revamping old planned events will not increase the true PvE players excitement levels in game, but the introduction of more unplanned events would.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Its not wrong to do Nirvana while waiting NW. People say Nirvana is dead, because nobody goes there. But to change that, GO THERE. And when its time for NW, do that!
  • WTF_QQ - Dreamweaver
    WTF_QQ - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The only thing left in pve is to make multi alts lol.
  • WTF_QQ - Dreamweaver
    WTF_QQ - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Its not wrong to do Nirvana while waiting NW. People say Nirvana is dead, because nobody goes there. But to change that, GO THERE. And when its time for NW, do that!
    Is not that People are too damn lazy which normally it would be the right answer but to go in NV for 6 cannies if lucky total is a waste of time. Specially at 23k value now in DW.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    they Should Probably Rescue The Pve Content Out There Already That Is Being Ignored Because Of Poor Rewards.

Public Quest 2 And 3
    Faction Base Trials
    Endless Universe / Aeu
    Full Rb Delta

Make These Things Give Out Some Basic Badges Or Maybe Supply Tokens And People Will Start Doing Them Again.

Nirvana Can Diaf. It's Such A Boring And Lousy Instance.

qft!!!!

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    but forgot the 100+ we need to lvl up too and the way to 105 is so long.

As much NW killed farming instance it didn't touch the instance for lvl up like FC and PV.

For the rest I agree with what have been said for the farming instance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Reintroduce the full instance Nirvana is based on (fb109 Hell) as an alternative to Warsong and Lunar. Make it so you can use a stack of 99 keys to summon an additional boss that can drop EoO/EoD/wep molds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    AEU

Don't know about your server, but last few days I spent tons of time in AEU. I think I've done 20+ runs in AEU just in the last two days. I'm just angry at myself cause I wasn't taking those Jade Dragon Orders wile 2x was on b:angry

They should increase number of Jade Dragon Orders, by the factor of 2 or 3, or give them as a BH reward instead of Nirvana keys b:dirty
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Public Quest 2 and 3
    Faction Base Trials
    Endless Universe / AEU
    Full RB Delta

ThisThisThis.

They way things are right now, it's like they are limiting farming to doing NW only (lots of things you can obtain via Supply Tokens-NW and upcoming content appears to include even more things). b:surrender

Well, at least now Lunar and Warsong are being used and run on a regular basis but the recent update killed other instances instead so that's no improvement at all.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ThisThisThis.

They way things are right now, it's like they are limiting farming to doing NW only (lots of things you can obtain via Supply Tokens-NW and upcoming content appears to include even more things). b:surrender

Well, at least now Lunar and Warsong are being used and run on a regular basis but the recent update killed other instances instead so that's no improvement at all.

It's the complete opposite. They are not limiting our farming methods in any way. More like the majority of the PWI 100's+ desire only the biggest way to make money and that's via NW. Anything else they are refusing to do because they don't find interest in it.