• EatMyMAGina - Harshlands
    EatMyMAGina - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    b:cry no more crimsonjr wars
  • phaeton427
    phaeton427 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Friendship is magic. b:cute

There is hope for you!! Maybe you can gain some confidence through friendship!

Good luck!
    Trolling trolls since 1993.
  • phaeton427
    edited January 2013
    I ****ing told you Mayhem reminded me of some bull**** anime heart of the cards ****. This is exactly why.

On a side note, Living Water = Tea Gardner?

Oh boy, I can see I frustrated you to the point of becoming a blathering idiot again. I'm so sorry. Perhaps your friendship with bella can help. Its helping him overcome some of his issues already!
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ok i have to say it : phaeton427 what u do is not troll .... and people don't get frustrated from what u say omg ... all i see from ur posts is same thing over and over again . U say nothing and idk why in ur mind u think some people get frustrated or angry or idk what else u can think about .

And since u get the excuse of squad wipe to shoot another cleric with plume shot....for real?
    What did u expected to happen with ur plume shot? to kill her? ok let's say u killed her .... next?
    There is no logic why u started to dd in TW except a personal vendetta .
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ok i have to say it : phaeton427 what u do is not troll .... and people don't get frustrated from what u say omg ... all i see from ur posts is same thing over and over again . U say nothing and idk why in ur mind u think some people get frustrated or angry or idk what else u can think about .

And since u get the excuse of squad wipe to shoot another cleric with plume shot....for real?
    What did u expected to happen with ur plume shot? to kill her? ok let's say u killed her .... next?
    There is no logic why u started to dd in TW except a personal vendetta .

We're linking Yugioh vids and laughing our ***** off.
    She's impulsively metal-maging Bella when she should be healing catas.

Clearly we are the angry ones, completely consumed by rage.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wow this thread is still alive.....the amount of nonsense LW is spouting is mind blowing. Just shut up continue to metal mage in tw, and continue to lose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • phaeton427
    edited January 2013
    We're linking Yugioh vids and laughing our ***** off.
    She's impulsively metal-maging Bella when she should be healing catas.

Clearly we are the angry ones, completely consumed by rage.

Again you refer to plume shot as a metal skill. I thought it was physical!

So either you have been reduced to a blathering idiot like I claim, or I really do need a fundamental review of the game. A quick look at the skill will prove the former I'm confident.

Bellas my pincushion lol.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    What's Mayhem vent so I can go sing with them? =D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXGQGsv8eBQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    phaeton427 wrote: »

So either you have been reduced to a blathering idiot like I claim, or I really do need a fundamental review of the game. A quick look at the skill will prove the former I'm confident.

Lets see...what's the video I want to use for this. Oh yeah...this one.

Also, **** this MLP shet. Lets do this old school.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    phaeton427 wrote: »

Clerics who DD instead of healing, regardless of whether they spam their physical spells or metal ones, are referred to as metal mages.

/captain obvious with his sidekick unneccesary clarification
    I <3 AGOREY
  • phaeton427
    edited January 2013
    Clerics who DD instead of healing, regardless of whether they spam their physical spells or metal ones, are referred to as metal mages.

/captain obvious with his sidekick unneccesary clarification

I thought your sidekick was named pincushion. b:chuckle
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    Adalgiso - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    So strong on words Long as usual b:chuckle

Why not some action instead? 1vs1 already and prove us all how pro you are at something else beside giving people advices
    edited January 2013
    So strong on words Long as usual b:chuckle

Why not some action instead? 1vs1 already and prove us all how pro you are at something else beside giving people advices

You still don't understand? Maybe one day....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    You still don't understand? Maybe one day....

Did I ask you? Why do you have need to speak for him?

As I understand he is very smart fellow, studying law, fast on words, witty... And if he needed someone to answer for him, I'm pretty sure he would choose someone smart.

Stop living your PWi life as Longknife's echo is pathetic.
    edited January 2013
    Did I ask you? Why do you have need to speak for him?

As I understand he is very smart fellow, studying law, fast on words, witty... And if he needed someone to answer for him, I'm pretty sure he would choose someone smart.

Stop living your PWi life as Longknife's echo is pathetic.

You still don't understand? Maybe one day...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    Thank you for confirming my point about not being too smart b:laugh
  • phaeton427
    edited January 2013
    Thank you for confirming my point about not being too smart b:laugh

Of course they aren't smart. They think plume shot is metal skill. Lol

Pincushion speaks for shortknife because he knows friendship is magic!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I will never understand when people go all "1v1 me, *****" to other players just to prove...idk what. That you can one-shot him? Derp, that's what mages do, especially well-refined ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited January 2013
    As a cleric doesn't matter if u use a magic attack or physical attack .... still called metal mage .... how do u want to call u "plumeshooting" cleric or "razfeathering" cleric ?

When is squad wipe and u r the only one alive and the enemies in front of u ..... just fly away and save ur feathers :D ... there is no point to stay and DD with any skill ( magic or phys attack ) ... u won't achieve anything ever in TW .
    b:chuckle But if u like to DD on someone is recommended to try to go solo PVP .
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    When is squad wipe and u r the only one alive and the enemies in front of u ..... just fly away and save ur feathers :D ... there is no point to stay and DD with any skill ( magic or phys attack ) ... u won't achieve anything ever in TW .
    b:chuckle But if u like to DD on someone is recommended to try to go solo PVP .

or y'know be a DD class.
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited January 2013
    or y'know be a DD class.

details, details b:chuckle
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    Here I'll give you a hint Eoria to your question:
    I will never understand when people go all "1v1 me, *****" to other players just to prove...idk what. That you can one-shot him? Derp, that's what mages do, especially well-refined ones.

In the following posts you can see how Longy offers his humble opinion about his pro skills. You can see him bragging about sht he does, so I would like to experience that in 1vs1. Is that so wrong? I also challenged his "crew" for 6vs6 or 4vs4 or w/e he wants, so lets do mass PvP if he is so eager to avoid 1vs1 with me. (Because he knows how it ends probably, as we all do.)

But to be completely honest, there are other points I want to make here:
    1. He is arrogant big mouth kid, with no skills to support that arrogance
    2. He is liar
    3. He is a hypocrite

This is him bragging about his crew. Tunnel snakes... just makes me lol. BRING THEM ALREADY!
    You gotta work for it. FFS, Tunnel Snakes faced Rebel, Yabba and whoever else is in their Nation War squad in a Nation War battle last Friday. Guess who won? Funny huh, how the worst-geared squad in Dark supposedly beat some of Mayhem's best-geared, despite claims that you guys have better teamwork.

He's absolutely right about my point. My point is Adal went for me and me alone (Kazu happened by) when a giant cluster of people was right nearby. I didn't tank his hit, I Psy willed to resist it. That wasn't gear tanking his hit, that was me doing my damned job. That's my point, he missed an opportunity to AOE a big group and instead had his character stare mine in the face and big surprise, I saw that as an indicator I should Psy will. A Psy might not see it coming in a group, but when it's literally just you and the wiz, yes we'll react to that. Go back and watch for yourself, at 8:55 in my vid. You'll see "Resist" pop up over my head.

It's nothing to do with gear, it's all about your skills and knowing how to utilize them, and using a wizzie ulti on a single Psy rather than a big group of people adjacent to the Psy is not the proper way to utilize an ulti, and sure enough both Kazu and I tank it, Kazu because he used BT and that's half physical, myself because I had Adal's character staring straight at me announcing "you should probably Psy will right now," so I did. He wasted his AOE both on a risky target and a lone target.

Now this is funny sht. Few days back he did get one shotted in silver pool. I wonder what happaned to this dam good job he does. And nop I saw no "resist" above your head And you know what? It was nicely placed AOE as well, as it hit 4 people.
    Long story short? Stop whining. You want me to talk more respectfully to you? Earn it. Stop sucking ***, then I will. I trolled Bloodline, Afterlife and Omerta when CJr beat them, yknow who I didn't troll? Watchers, because they actually gave us one hell of a fight. They were organized, they could TW and they knew the basics. They lost, but they did well.

-I don't give a sht what you think about me, but since you are offering so nicely to talk with more respect to me, I will kindly take that offer every time I see you outside safe zone. But I would like to do it officially once, just for bragging rights.

- Also part where he proves what a hypocrite and a liar he is. I go to every Watchers TW that I can make to, they have 30 people at best, organization is terrible and i have seen it, they lack on cata pullers, clerics only thing they got plenty is assassins. So please long cut the cr@p, what you said about this TW is a lie.

-That was just one of numerous examples of him trying to prove a point by stating a total lie. I really don't feel like digging deeper on forums, nor I have desire to do it, I think I wasted plenty of my time trying to drag him outside of safe zone.
    That's my problem with Mayhem and some others. I just find it absolutely pathetic that the leadership can't figure out it doesn't know wtf it's doing (or rather refuses to admit it out of pure ego), and it hurts the server as a whole.
    And I still find it both pathetic and delusional of you to refer to me as an idiot or that recruiting me is dumb when I'm that guy that's been responsible for half of Dark's leadership in every single war you've lost to us, and I'm in charge of the squad that often solos your entire offensive push.

Please, again, bring this crew of yours. And I will bring my nation war buddies. So lets see this organization you think you have going on, how much of a truth there is to it. Great mastermind behind Dark plans and organization.
    >semi "amater" Psy
    >Second highest kill count amongst Psys across all servers

Ya seems legit.
    If you actually had any PK experience you'd know Psys are a pain in the *** for wizzies 1v1....

Like I said, go accomplish something and go get experience with PVP. All this empty talk it exactly the problem with Mayhem.

-And this reason why we go 1vs1. He said, he is Second highest kill count among Psy's, he sarcastically quoted me when I said he is semi amateur (which I guess he did because he thinks he is pro), and then on top of that, he calls me me out to get some PK experience, and says its all "empty talk"
    -All this sht you said, again I ask you, PROVE it 1vs1. Who says you won't win? b:pleased
    -Btw, hypocrite again - insults me, tells me basically he is a psy so I can't beat him, and yet won't agree to 1vs1???

Yes, because obviously the defense I led against your stack failed horrendously, amirite?

Anyways:

Longknife
    Alastar
    Bella
    sparklecat
    Kurses
    Doom_Panda (pulls cata obviously)
    makya

There's others that frequent us, but those 7 are the same weekly. BLOODTORRENT and MrHanky for example tend to frequent our squad for Nation wars, though there's 6-7 people total that often want in our squad.

Yknow, the guys killing your catapults, mainly.
    We're also known for winning 5-7v20 battles next to enemy capitols during nation wars.

^^ brags again doesn't wanna come out of sz.... boooooring b:shutup
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    And this is why I don't 1v1 you.

Because it's more fun to watch you squirm and QQ and freak, and if I were to 1v1, regardless of if I won or lost, that would stop.

It's also pretty funny to see you talk like we have to "prove" Tunnel Snakes can beat your Mayhem goons when Alastar -literally- just posted a video where 7 out of 10 of us didn't die a single time the entire TW, and my squad solo'ed defense against you, Yabba, Stormi_Daze and LivingWater. Infact that video shows YET AGAIN how you hit me and Kurses with Blade Tempest and I cast Psy will AND White Voodoo before it lands. I literally think I recall you dealing 200-300 damage with that, so props on knowing how to spend your sparks.

We solo your entire defense every TW. I thought that's a pretty clear statement, but then again we are fighting clerics that metal mage while their barbs are getting shot at and wizards who rage hate-target opponents that can resist all of their damage. And let's not forget that white voodoo Psychic who's the TW equivalent of having a god damn snowman as an ally on the field. So yeah, I guess soloing you guys doesn't really prove we're strong. Good point.

If that's not your full "crew" then bring (I assume) Zolor and Rebel or Evangelos or whoever with you on the next offensive push in a TW. Not like you've got anything to lose anyways, since you guys always lose in 15 minutes.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Zolor - Harshlands
    Zolor - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    OMG he mentioned me !!!!...I feel special b:cute
  • Zolor - Harshlands
    Zolor - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ...and also a bit sad, since I must be losing at real life b:cry
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Here I'll give you a hint Eoria to your question:

In the following posts......
    it started decent...then i read a bla bla...and another bla bla....scroll down i saw large amounts of bla bla.... then i thought... i must be crazy if i am to read this bla....and i stopped

next time u write something long like that make it interesting....not just bla bla and a little more of that...put some spice into it...and mainly dont start with qq as eyes fall each time....

take example from phantom....he spams like bella he qq like u....he atempts to troll like lk.....but in the end his qq is short and readable....even though repeateadly boring....but its short and to the point.

now try reading my post and multiply it by 10 and u'll see your post.b:victory
  • phaeton427
    edited January 2013
    Shortknife won't fight adal because he knows he will lose and he's already walking in shame as it is. he knows in a 1 on 1 fight he will lose. he doesn't want to add to his embarrassment.
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    And this is why I don't 1v1 you.

Because it's more fun to watch you squirm and QQ and freak, and if I were to 1v1, regardless of if I won or lost, that would stop.
    You will not 1vs1 me because you know how it ends, and because you are a coward. My post just showed you are big mouth and nothing else.
    Btw this is how it ends... Usually for you. So stop bragging about few times you pressed psy will, ok? Because realistically, I can one shot you with blade tempest, and you would die from fire damage.

And what exactly happened here with you doing damn good job at spamming psy will?
    http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4714/20130101214808.png

It's also pretty funny to see you talk like we have to "prove" Tunnel Snakes can beat your Mayhem goons when Alastar -literally- just posted a video where 7 out of 10 of us didn't die a single time the entire TW, and my squad solo'ed defense against you, Yabba, Stormi_Daze and LivingWater. Infact that video shows YET AGAIN how you hit me and Kurses with Blade Tempest and I cast Psy will AND White Voodoo before it lands. I literally think I recall you dealing 200-300 damage with that, so props on knowing how to spend your sparks.

-My nation war squad is not my TW squad.

If that's not your full "crew" then bring (I assume) Zolor and Rebel or Evangelos or whoever with you on the next offensive push in a TW. Not like you've got anything to lose anyways, since you guys always lose in 15 minutes.

-After all your posts where you are bragging, you again refuse 1vs1, or 4vs4 or 6vs6.

You asked me to stop talking trash if I can't back it up. You should use that advice on yourself, and let Harslands know when you grow a pair.