Dark vs. Mayhem (2 P.M.) and Dark vs. Deicide (8 P.M.) TWs

Comments

• slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    well at least its shorter....i see some improvements here b:laugh
    now if u'll just keep it on topic and not fill that many multiqoutes...u may still have a chance
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    slamstone wrote: »
    well at least its shorter....i see some improvements here b:laugh
    now if u'll just keep it on topic and not fill that many multiqoutes...u may still have a chance

Keep dreaming. xD

It's about TW, but Adalgiso keep asking a 1v1, which is my point, Mayhem still didn't understand that TW is a team work, Mayhem continue to ask 1v1 cause they think that if they win one 1v1 that will make them better in TW, they keep using TW time for personal Vendetta at the cost of losing really fast and not offering a good war, which exactly prove what we say here, Mayhem don't know how to work as a team in TW.

But they come here on the forum asking 1v1 on a TW threads, to show off they are better than Longknife. TW is not about 1v1 or 4v4 or 6v6 it's about a team work of ALL the faction against a other faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    slamstone wrote: »
    it started decent...then i read a bla bla...and another bla bla....scroll down i saw large amounts of bla bla.... then i thought... i must be crazy if i am to read this bla....and i stopped

You might be experiencing blah blah because the fact of the matter is a 1v1 challenge is completely irrelevant to any point I've ever made in these threads. I'm criticizing Mayhem's TW ability, their teamwork and some individual moves made by certain individuals that seems to scream "I fail to realize my importance/my job in TW."

....And his response is to randomly scream about 1v1s or some ****. What would that prove? Nothing at all, I'm still absolutely right in all of my criticisms. And he even falsely quotes me:
    You asked me to stop talking trash if I can't back it up.

Now where the hell did I say that? The quote you posted refers to Mayhem as a guild, that's pretty flippin' clear. By all means, I think it'd be entertaining to see you try to trash-talk my performance in TW, or that of my squadmates, or anything for that matter.

You're LITERALLY having a delusional little e-peen competition with yourself. You feel insulted because I've highlighted an area where you give a ****-poor performance, and instead of improving on it, you want to "get me" and "teach me a lesson" for daring to highlight when you suck like some spoiled little child, even linking a screencap (which btw, the simple fact that you actually BOTHERED to screencap me dying kinda proves how raging mad you are, especially given how big that fight was) of me being oneshot by him in a giant PK fest as if he thinks it's gonna bruise my ego or something.

And hell, see all the quotes of me "bragging?" Do yourself a favor, go back and read WHY I posted those. I posted those only because this idiot is sitting here randomly slandering me, my guild or my squad with no basis behind the criticisms whatsoever. It's things like "semi-amateur psy" when wtf, I don't know what qualifies as "pro" when I've got more PVP experience as a Psy than 99.9% of the PWI community. Or that my squad is a sucky non-factor one when wtf, we LITERALLY just solo'ed defense and wiped your squad (again). Yes, I am going to call him out when he says delusional BS like that, because I'm sick of seeing guilds like Mayhem paint their own little reality instead of waking up and realizing they suck.

You're having a conversation with YOURSELF here, Adal. When I say "2 year + old guild sucks *** at TW and can't teamwork for jack," you apparently don't hear a word I say and go on some random *** speech about 1v1ing and hypocricy and who the hell knows what, just like LivingWater responds to criticisms of her metal-maging in TW with some ****-poor, cringe-worthy attempt to troll that just gets her laughed at.

Just ignore his walls-of-text imo. He's got nothing meaningful or worthwhile to say because nothing he's actually written is at all relevant to criticisms I've posted. He's a ****ty TW unit and he apparently refuses to improve on that, instead rage-targeting me and some of my squadmates in TW and NW, which of course just gets him and his team killed and the cycle of criticism and QQing continues.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    FFS Play guildwars. The only skill this game truly requires is the ability to enter a CC number.

Back in the day..... Before packs some of these arguments made sense but now LMFAO. The only thing that requires a modicum of skill is TW and maybe this NW thing you guys talk about but i wouldn't call it skill, It's actually organization and execution . 1 VS 1 proves who can crit faster 1 vs 1 caster fight? skill? come on you guys aren't really that deluded are you?

Play for fun not for your e-peen, Honestly if being a "pro" in PWI required skill a CC wouldn't be a pre requisite.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    Adalgiso - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh I'm sorry bella, I'm sure by now you feel quite ignored so let me reply to you.

If you go back to previous thread where all this started, you can see right from title, without even reading thread, what kind of person Longknife is, and how much kick he gets from insulting and putting down other people.

It all escalated with his "tips" on how to TW like a pro. As was said many times before, advice and constructive criticism is always welcome, but you don't have to step over people while doing it. Than we get to the point where Long claims he is 2ND BEST PSY IN GAME ACROSS ALL SERVERS. b:laugh Yeh I know this made me LOL too. Continuing by insults to me as person, Mayhem as faction and every single Mayhem member. Then further more, proclaiming his "Tunnel fakes" as best NW TW or any other kind of squad as one of best there is. So this isn't thread hijacking as he brought this on himself, many many many times. He asked for it.

If you want to point finger on who is hi jacking thread I suggest you point it down to Long, not me. My goal is ONLY to prove, he isn't even a letter "P" in pro, as he claims he is.

Example.(stupid one, so you can understand) If I say I have wizard that is level 120 in PWi, isn't it logical I log it on and show to people, if they ask me to do it?

And if you are saying that my point is only to show I'm better then Longknife, I think this goes without being said. I'm not talking about gears here, or skills even (not that he is ranked highly there either but..) I'm talking what kind of sad, frustrated and depressed person he has to be in real life to get a kick out off insulting people in manners he does.

As for you, even tho you tried many times, I neither find your posts helpful and your insults smart witty or funny. At least Long knows how to insult someone probably only his quality that he led to perfection. Your posts are exactly that - Longknife's copy pasted posts, without anything worth reading in it.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    - Also part where he proves what a hypocrite and a liar he is. I go to every Watchers TW that I can make to, they have 30 people at best, organization is terrible and i have seen it, they lack on cata pullers, clerics only thing they got plenty is assassins. So please long cut the cr@p, what you said about this TW is a lie.

Watchers vs. DEMACIA and Watchers vs. CrimsonJr wars were a lot more fun than that one Mayhem vs. DEMACIA war. Probably because pashiaa and the other two mages and the two r9 clerics actually dropped their ultis onto large groups of people rather than hate target BTing one person or...using mage zhen for whatever reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    This is what you said! Not me, not Rebel, not Bella, but you! If you can't see how conflicted your statements are? Are you just flipping facts to make yet another point based on lies and nothing else? And don't make me dig examples Long, because there are PLENTY OF THEM. Starting with TW with watchers that you said was pro, and we both know it wasn't because I was there. Point where you are saying Dark has only 2 Infamous members, want me to name you more? Every post you make is in contradiction to another post you made.
    You might be experiencing blah blah because the fact of the matter is a 1v1 challenge is completely irrelevant to any point I've ever made in these threads. I'm criticizing Mayhem's TW ability, their teamwork and some individual moves made by certain individuals that seems to scream "I fail to realize my importance/my job in TW."

....And his response is to randomly scream about 1v1s or some ****. What would that prove? Nothing at all, I'm still absolutely right in all of my criticisms. And he even falsely quotes me:
    >semi "amater" Psy
    >Second highest kill count amongst Psys across all servers

Ya seems legit.
    If you actually had any PK experience you'd know Psys are a pain in the *** for wizzies 1v1....

Like I said, go accomplish something and go get experience with PVP. All this empty talk it exactly the problem with Mayhem.

- you say I have no experience, that i've accomplished nothing - PROVE IT - how is that not related to each other???!!!
    -You say you have highest kill count amongst Psy's, ACROSS ALL SERVERS. PROVE IT come out and 1vs1 me? At least put up a good fight if not win
    - You made plenty of posts about Tunnel fakes, cmon don't make me dig them up. Hell man you even made a ****** thread about calling your squad 1 / 5 best NW squads. - PROVE IT

This would all prove your posts are full of sht, and you have 0 knowledge in game to back it up with. There for, your forum posts about giving people instructions and advices could be simply over looked as you type much better than you actually play.
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    FFS Play guildwars. The only skill this game truly requires is the ability to enter a CC number.

Back in the day..... Before packs some of these arguments made sense but now LMFAO.

Play for fun not for your e-peen, Honestly if being a "pro" in PWI required skill a CC wouldn't be a pre requisite.

I don't cs sorry :/ If you feel that CC is requisite that is your opinion, but I think making money today is easiest than ever. I never claimed I was pro either, but i guess that part was for Long
  • phaeton427
    phaeton427 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Who is this bella people keep talking about? Do you guys mean pincushion?
    Trolling trolls since 1993.
  • PsychicTuna - Harshlands
    PsychicTuna - Harshlands Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzekgXpypy8

Hope you enjoy, thanks for watching.

Anyone notice that Saturday was misspelled at the beginning of the vid? b:shutup
    *Explodes into Tuna* ._.

Mains:

Doom_Panda- 102 R9 partial 3rd cast Sage Barb 29k HP.
    Dawnx - 100 Demon Cleric.
    Dawnx_- 101 Sage Cleric.
    DawnMyst- 94 Demon Mystic.
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    b:angry wait wasn't this topic about tw? 1st post is not with a tw video ?

b:surrender how do i ask a mod to close it ? i heard they enjoy to do it:P since the tw thread moved to 1 vs 1 , 2 vs 2 , 15 vs 15 and individual skills instead of tw strategy :D
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    If you go back to previous thread where all this started, you can see right from title, without even reading thread, what kind of person Longknife is

And I quote:

"Blah Blah Dark Blah Mayhem Blah Blah TW Vid Blah Blah Blah"

...wat.

Ok so what kind of person am I? xD One that doesn't take this **** super serious? Darn, woe is me.
    It all escalated with his "tips" on how to TW like a pro. As was said many times before, advice and constructive criticism is always welcome, but you don't have to step over people while doing it.

I do when those people are stupid as **** and respond to tips about not BTing singular targets (that can resist it) with random rage about 1v1 or when they respond to tips about not DDing as a cata cleric with embarrassingly bad attempts to "troll."

You actually have two guildies I've spoken to respectfully because they've shown they're capable of listening, though I doubt they would admit that in this thread because they'd basically be throwing you under the bus.
    Than we get to the point where Long claims he is 2ND BEST PSY IN GAME ACROSS ALL SERVERS. Yeh I know this made me LOL too.

Here you go again thinking I give a damn or that this insults my "ego" somehow. And again this exhibits how personal you're taking all my criticisms and how personal you take this game when your gut reaction to receiving criticism is to immediately lob insults back instead of considering the criticism itself.

Continuing by insults to me as person, Mayhem as faction and every single Mayhem member.

Oh no, heaven forbid someone insult the proud, glorious reputation of Mayhem or insult their honor!
    Then further more, proclaiming his "Tunnel fakes" as best NW TW or any other kind of squad as one of best there is.

I thought Maritine was your bad puns officer...

Example.(stupid one, so you can understand) If I say I have wizard that is level 120 in PWi, isn't it logical I log it on and show to people, if they ask me to do it?

Ok, this is getting downright annoying now, so listen VERY CAREFULLY dumb****:

You see all those quotes of mine where I look arrogant? The ones you keep using to say I'm egotistical over and over. Go back to where they were initially posted. Go back to WHY I posted them.

You know why they were posted?

Because some pathetic child named Adalsigo responded to legit criticisms of his TW style with childish insults and the like. All of those quotes you keep using are nothing but evidence offered to the contrary of claims you made. And why do I not 1v1 you? Because that has jack **** to do with this. One of the first things one learns in debate classes is that if you have a good point? You don't back off of it. You're simply trying to move the spotlight over to me instead of addressing your own failures. That's pathetic, and you're never going to improve like that. You don't worry about me, I'll worry about me. If you want a chance to criticize me? Beat us in TW, then you can do it to the same extent I do it. Until then, learn not to ****ing use ultis on singular targets in TW.
    Are you just flipping facts to make yet another point based on lies and nothing else? And don't make me dig examples Long, because there are PLENTY OF THEM.

I would love to see examples of me lying, because Mayhem being more organized than Watchers is an OPINION, this isn't fact vs. falsehoods. It just so happens that people in guilds that have beaten you and Watchers (myself, Eoria) are of the opinion that Watchers is better organized and can't beat you solely due to a sheer lack of numbers.

So let's hear it, where have I lied?
    Point where you are saying Dark has only 2 Infamous members, want me to name you more?

Yes actually. I want you to name me more.

This would all prove your posts are full of sht, and you have 0 knowledge in game to back it up with. There for, your forum posts about giving people instructions and advices could be simply over looked as you type much better than you actually play.

Then why can't you kill me in TW whereas I can kill you? Alastar has video proof right there.

Then why can't Mayhem beat Dark? I lead defense for TW. I'm calling the shots when my squad solos your entire push. Pretty damn good for someone with 0 knowledge, no?

I don't "prove" myself to you because I've already done so every single week we beat you, you just refuse to accept it.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    Why don't you go re read your post, and then tell I'm the one who is raging.

Talking to you is similar to talking to a wall.

I will keep using ultis I see fit, even when you are on psy will sad fact is fire damage only can one shot you. So beach.. .. please b:thanks (Please don't quote me and run a wall of text on how to TW? Please? I beg you)
    So let's hear it, where have I lied?

Quote:
    Point where you are saying Dark has only 2 Infamous members, want me to name you more?
    Yes actually. I want you to name me more.

Well this is a spot where you lied, and if I list the names of people that I know are both Dark and Infamous, what do I get in return?

Other points really Long I already answered them plenty of times, I'm really sorry you are dumb enough to forget each time. You again conflict everything you said before, you do it in every single post, and you twist facts to suit your argument. I'm really tired of doing it, for example right here in this post. You quote me quoting you about how you claim to be 2nd best psy, and the rest that you conveniently left out was that you claim I have 0 pk experience - point of quote being you should come out and back up what you said in fair PK fight. Your reply to this is like totally out of any topic, totally unrelated to anything, to common sense, I mean I can't even see a ****** connection to PWi, you, me or anything wtf? Instead of just saying "No I got a little ahead of myself; I don't really think I'm best psy in universe" Your answer is: (wtf)
    Here you go again thinking I give a damn or that this insults my "ego" somehow. And again this exhibits how personal you're taking all my criticisms and how personal you take this game when your gut reaction to receiving criticism is to immediately lob insults back instead of considering the criticism itself.

^ if this is referring to my LOL, man that was true. I really lol'd, because CMON you can't honestly believe you are 2nd best psy across whole servers? Like really? I mean just lol @ you.
    And the fact is your "criticism" is nothing BUT bunch of insults, "kid".
    Then why can't you kill me in TW whereas I can kill you? Then why can't Mayhem beat Dark? I lead defense for TW. I'm calling the shots when my squad solos your entire push. Pretty damn good for someone with 0 knowledge, no?

Because you have people like Curses to back up your cowardly a$$? And again, you bring this up and you are not willing to confirm it. I mean how dumb do you get Long? You keep claiming that you can beat me, my squad and that you do it on weekly basis, once if not more times. We keep going in circles, because you keep repeating yourself, and I guess I'm just dumb enough to fall for it and answer to you everytime. But seriously, don't talk about beating me, or my squad if you aren't willing to back it up. (ASIDE FROM TW) <==

Grow a pair Long.
    edited January 2013

Because you have people like Curses to back up your cowardly a$$?

Didn't know Curses was in Tunnel Snakes...

He must be Sparkle or Ala. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    Didn't know Curses was in Tunnel Snakes...

He must be Sparkle or Ala. =D

Kurses or something?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    Kurses or something?

LAWL!

Kurses is gonna laugh when he hears this...
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited January 2013
    Kurses or something?

LOLLLLLLLLLL.

Ofc Curses have so much time and money to lose that he made a second archer R9 as alt...

XD

Oh my gosh thx for the laugh Adal. b:pleased

Curses and Kurses are not the same person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    Ah I'm sorry, this really wasn't meant as an insult, or anything like that, I just named first person I thought off that usually hits me in TW, I just got one letter wrong b:surrender

Anyway you welcome for the laugh b:pleased
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    LAWL!

Kurses is gonna laugh when he hears this...

ohh geez that's hilarious
    ....Why is autoattack on your hotkey?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    In case I see Longknife I wanna club him to death b:laugh
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Adalgiso, do you happen to be related to Aizza?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    # 73 and # 55 alright i'll back off then.....seems to me u 2 are taking a contest on who writes the longest posts....u 2 get a room its safer for threads like this...

at least bold the important stuff b:surrender like " (ASIDE FROM TW) <== " so i can pass that non related post as being offtopic.

just open a new thread adal vs longk and butcher yourself in there...safer for my eyes

now go on with the TW dark vs may-ham and vs decide b:victory
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    Adalgiso, do you happen to be related to Aizza?

Umm not that I know off. I don't think I know who that is
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Umm not that I know off. I don't think I know who that is

She was a clueless idiot. And apparently so are you.
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    *rolleyes*

You hurt my feeling.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    Adal did you see how my squad beat your squad in NW today

Multiple times

And camped outside your nation's base, keeping them locked in

Thought that was pretty good for a bunch of semi-amateurs.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • PsychicTuna - Harshlands
    PsychicTuna - Harshlands Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    And let's not forget that white voodoo Psychic who's the TW equivalent of having a god damn snowman as an ally on the field.

I'm going to do this in CJr's war tomorrow...
    *Explodes into Tuna* ._.

Mains:

Doom_Panda- 102 R9 partial 3rd cast Sage Barb 29k HP.
    Dawnx - 100 Demon Cleric.
    Dawnx_- 101 Sage Cleric.
    DawnMyst- 94 Demon Mystic.
  • RebeI - Harshlands
    RebeI - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Adal did you see how my squad beat your squad in NW today

Multiple times

And camped outside your nation's base, keeping them locked in

Seriously? Nation war battles have the potential to be 20v20 wars right, the max a squad can be is 10. So if this was literally just the squad you are in and te squad we were in, it would be a fair comment and conclusion to come to.

However, as you know, this is not the case. There are also potentially 10 other random people that can join either side (assuming you had a squad of 10, which we did not, think it was like 7-8, maybe 5 of which were in the battle we are speaking of) and those random people can either be helpful or not.

Sure, your nation did win that battle, does that mean it was solely down to the tunnel snakes to win? Nope, not saying you didn't contribute, buy in the same respect it's not just our fault we lost the battle.

What you are saying is pretty much the same as us saying - oh Bella we saw you and your hubby yesterday and see how we steamrolled you every single time? What does that prove? Nothing in the context of things because she could have been in the company of a bunch of idiots on her side.

Not trash talking or anything, just trying to show you how what you are saying could be reversed and the example you used doesn't really show much tbh.

But honestly, just out of curiosity, why don't you and the tunnel snakes give us a go in a group pvp fight? No other random team mates throwing their oar in, just the two groups in question? It might turn out to be a good fight, even if it isn't, oh well at least this trash talking over forums with little to no action to back it up, can stop. I'm not saying it's going to prove who the better group is etc etc, but clearly we both think differently and how else can it be settled?

How many people are there usually in a tunnel snake squad?
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    LOL you rolled us. Totally

It was 8 people on our side, only 4 or 5 from squad. Rest got separated. You had however, 20 people. And I fear Tunnel fakes are only 6 people as you conveniently pointed out few times. So rest 14 people random people that ensured you victory (And barely if I may point out - we were both at once capture flag)

Keep trolling Long, and let us know when you decide to back up all your posts in game. I think it would be really fun, no matter if we win or lose, to do a squad vs squad.

You think I'm angry or upset but you are wrong. I had fun last night. I can't stop you from posting lies such as this one yet again, but I think people get the idea with each passing day how you provoke but have no balls to fight us for real. Outside nation war, outside TW, and outside random people that directly interfere with result.

Again Longy, grow a pair, you know where to find us.b:victory

Dark did great last night, grats on victory.
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited January 2013
    Rebel:
    How many people are there usually in a tunnel snake squad?

This is the answer
    Longknife
    Alastar
    Bella
    sparklecat
    Kurses
    Doom_Panda (pulls cata obviously)
    makya

There's others that frequent us, but those 7 are the same weekly. BLOODTORRENT and MrHanky for example tend to frequent our squad for Nation wars, though there's 6-7 people total that often want in our squad.