[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~It's pronounced Zi-ah-min-ay~
    ~i make signatures, feel free to request~
    ~all signatures i use are mine, unless otherwise stated~
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Krissy - *O* the first time I see something made out of my drawing~ I feel so happy b:pleased One of these days, I should draw myself a new siggy too... XD.

---

Snowy - Maybe I'll make a list when I'm not lazy b:chuckle

---

Xia - thank you~ Well, I try not to be lazy or anything but... sometimes I can't help it LMAO. Even my hubby calls me the lazyest person in the world XDD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    *scrolls back a page*

oh o.o I missed a page...cool.

ohkai so Krissie turned out gorgeous, I really luv the hair, shading.. can do marvelous things dontchu think so? Her hair almost look like real. I really dunno what to critisize, cos according to Miko's #4 rule, I should o.o Okay, I got one *thinks really hard* there it is! *ninja stumbled upon* ohkai, ninja took my thought ._.

than chuu for the title, I will try to search for it :3 that calming music is just sooo...nice Dx
    And woah I never realized that the is gotta be so much work in it x.x Like coloring the eyes, adding shades.... prolly hardest thing Dx lol I admire you even more now xD And I chose your cleric to be drawn cos well um I couldn't really choose cos.. I'm having brain lags today :x so I chose your main I think o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    *scrolls back a page*

oh o.o I missed a page...cool.

ohkai so Krissie turned out gorgeous, I really luv the hair, shading.. can do marvelous things dontchu think so? Her hair almost look like real. I really dunno what to critisize, cos according to Miko's #4 rule, I should o.o Okay, I got one *thinks really hard* there it is! *ninja stumbled upon* ohkai, ninja took my thought ._.

than chuu for the title, I will try to search for it :3 that calming music is just sooo...nice Dx
    And woah I never realized that the is gotta be so much work in it x.x Like coloring the eyes, adding shades.... prolly hardest thing Dx lol I admire you even more now xD And I chose your cleric to be drawn cos well um I couldn't really choose cos.. I'm having brain lags today :x so I chose your main I think o.o

You are so silly XDD I think the most time I spend doing was the gem thingy on the clothes... cuz PWI graphic made it all flat and mutant... But indeed... Shading does wonders XD

I agree on the music *o* I tend to listen to slow music when I work, calms me XD The eyes itself is easy, the hair is the part that takes forever lmao. Andd don't admire me too much, cause you can do what I can't do~ Anddd... what cleric? LOL I didn't post my cleric XD she have blonde hair blue eyes lmao, I think you meant the archer? Any is fine~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You are so silly XDD I think the most time I spend doing was the gem thingy on the clothes... cuz PWI graphic made it all flat and mutant... But indeed... Shading does wonders XD

I agree on the music *o* I tend to listen to slow music when I work, calms me XD The eyes itself is easy, the hair is the part that takes forever lmao. Andd don't admire me too much, cause you can do what I can't do~ Anddd... what cleric? LOL I didn't post my cleric XD she have blonde hair blue eyes lmao, I think you meant the archer? Any is fine~

daww I'm not silly c: I'm just blond xD

furthermore

yuuush it just has that calming effect, since I live in a city I dun get the chance to actually calm my busy head xD
    hmm..but yeah I kinda agree with you, hair is the hardest part, even when I draw that.. I was like.. this doesn't look right o.o dam that shading ugh xD
    *double facepalm followed by facedesk and then facebook*
    I mean... what is wrong with me.. I guess I'm just too excited that I will go to party with friends today so I'm just soo... absent-mided, lols im sorry :( I meant veno, VENO!! xD is it just me or she looked like your cleric? :o but it might be my eyes again.. I dun trust them anymore x.x or do you prefer which character you want to be drawn cos really I cant decide xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    daww I'm not silly c: I'm just blond xD

furthermore

yuuush it just has that calming effect, since I live in a city I dun get the chance to actually calm my busy head xD
    hmm..but yeah I kinda agree with you, hair is the hardest part, even when I draw that.. I was like.. this doesn't look right o.o dam that shading ugh xD
    *double facepalm followed by facedesk and then facebook*
    I mean... what is wrong with me.. I guess I'm just too excited that I will go to party with friends today so I'm just soo... absent-mided, lols im sorry :( I meant veno, VENO!! xD is it just me or she looked like your cleric? :o but it might be my eyes again.. I dun trust them anymore x.x or do you prefer which character you want to be drawn cos really I cant decide xD

Whatttt? But you're not dumbbb o.o (don't mind me, just the sterotype jokes)

I think you are thinking about the mystic XD who also has pink hair purple eyes. And veno might look like cleric, cause they are the old races xD I don't have any that I specifically prefer, is why I left them there for you to pick XDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiaimine - Raging Tide
    Xiaimine - Raging Tide Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    it's okay i'm lazy too~
    i did what i wanted to do in paint shop pro~
    not the requests yet~ :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Whatttt? But you're not dumbbb o.o (don't mind me, just the sterotype jokes)

I think you are thinking about the mystic XD who also has pink hair purple eyes. And veno might look like cleric, cause they are the old races xD I don't have any that I specifically prefer, is why I left them there for you to pick XDD

But really, I'm blond *removes blond wig and hands it to Miko* see?
    (no really, I'm dumb and silly and crazy lol xD and a little too childish xD)

-.-... okay, so.. I'm confused @_@ OKAY okay. Calming down. Yep, I choose veno then :3 and dun blame me for the out-come, as someone said, you have made a request at your own risk :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Lol @ you 2 talking in black text.
  • Xiaimine - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    they're copying my ninja-ness~

Nin nin nin~

see the ninja stole the page~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    OMG! SHIZU IS BALD!!!!!!!!! b:shocked Oh... did I say that out loud? It's okay -puts the wig back on- Nobody sees now~
    (Should take out the dumb part, nobody is really dumb unless they have mental problems XD)

And what? I never blame anyone... except if they turn my toon into some monsterthingymajig (jks lmao). ANDDD I'm always a risk taker~ I think that's how PWI got me to gamble so much QQ.

Krissy - What are you talking about? There is no black text anywhere... b:avoid

Xia - I dunno why, but the nin nin nin thing is so funny XDD

---

Okay so I wasted a day doing my own stuff... like eating marshmallows... and browse web... and... endlessnonartrelatedthings... lmao.

So... MAYBE tomorrow, I will start with Bella's request... maybe... may...beeeeee.... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    What? It's not done yet??? Tsk tsk.... 3017745778.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    What? It's not done yet??? Tsk tsk.... 3017745778.gif

Unfortunately... no xD

I ended up doing other stuff... like this... for a friend. Clickie for original pic. What do you guys think? Feedbacks please <3
    Didn't put too much effort on the hair tho cuz I'm tired now xD...

eu50dc.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    BriarIce - Raging Tide Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Wow Miko that is great :)

Taking a real life person and giving them that makeover is awesome!

Good job too....love the way it looks like her :)
    "Karma is a cruel mistress" - Kelley York, Hushed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvychar, for the gorgeous sig! b:kiss
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I bow to the majestic artist powers you have.

<---is very jelly xD
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ur friend looks alot like my aunt b:shocked

lovely mak over for her XD
  • Xiaimine - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    you did an amazing job on your friend's portrait~
    yet again~
    and my nin nin nin better be funny~ >:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    *breaks Mikos door* Howdy! :D *slowly walks away from the mess*
    I just checked out the news~
    Krisnda came out soo pretty as always :D I watched the livestream and gosh XD face, nose, lips, but no eyes D: the best part lol D: But they're now even more special, it's your secret :3 I dunno why but I love the lips or just probably the colors fit so great. And you're just getting aweshum at hairs, they come out 120% 160% 200% (╯*□*)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Great forum deleted the 2nd half of my post...
    Soo again~
    I love the pic you made for a friend. It's like you put her into a diff world, the world of pretty or something. I like it because you keeped her irl looking in the new one. W/e but the hair looks great. Btw doesn't that take time to make everything looks so soft? (had the same reaction as Shizu at nose >.< so patient)

*cleans up mess, fixes door, paints it, leaves a fruit basket and runs away* ('-')y
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Lmao thanks for the comments everyone <3 I'm surprised you guys said it look likes her xD I personally think I went overboard with it LOL.

@Baby_Pho - people look alike one way or another b:chuckle

@Rina - you are lucky you fixed the door on the way out > > else I keel youu! (kidding lmao) And actually I did do the eye part, I found out there was 2 livestream sites, one for more professional stuff (the first one) and one more common use. I don't think anyone noticed the 2nd link I posted, it is on page 6 instead of like the other on page 5. Which is this > CLICKIE. As for the hair, it is really easy to make black hair look nice, black hair tend to look nice even if it is pure black and only tiny highlights.

---

Anyway, I wasn't completely lazy today, so I started on Bella's veno and here is a WIP. (no nix yet, trying to log on to pwi to get closer screenies of it first) Still uncolored, probably won't be done till tmr.

oops looks like I wrote the things while the pic was inverted - -'' w.e lmao
    qyskyu.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Options
    *ninjas new page*

._.
    I think you shouted a tiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit too loud but it's okay, I have a ninja working for me.. She will take care of..few things..

ohws you out posted me with this one :c wanted to give links but oh well its already done x3 and eh lets just stay with crazy and silly xD aaand okeeey... you brought it upon yourself ;p

Anyhow, I have to agree with other she looks very beautiful and without doubt you are very talented :3 but okey like you said according to #4 rule I will post some observations o.o just some of them Dx Well first of all I think the her eyes are a bit too high, but it might look like it because the chin does not match, like she has in original photo x.x and that's why she has sort of long face, becos of pointy chin but I dunno really Dx and yush u have been too lazy for the hair weren't chu? but over all it looks just great, wish I could draw like you :)

Lmao thanks for the comments everyone <3 I'm surprised you guys said it look likes her xD I personally think I went overboard with it LOL.

@Baby_Pho - people look alike one way or another b:chuckle

@Rina - you are lucky you fixed the door on the way out > > else I keel youu! (kidding lmao) And actually I did do the eye part, I found out there was 2 livestream sites, one for more professional stuff (the first one) and one more common use. I don't think anyone noticed the 2nd link I posted, it is on page 6 instead of like the other on page 5. Which is this > CLICKIE. As for the hair, it is really easy to make black hair look nice, black hair tend to look nice even if it is pure black and only tiny highlights.

---

Anyway, I wasn't completely lazy today, so I started on Bella's veno and here is a WIP. (no nix yet, trying to log on to pwi to get closer screenies of it first) Still uncolored, probably won't be done till tmr.

oops looks like I wrote the things while the pic was inverted - -'' w.e lmao
    qyskyu.png

okay...preparing..

*fan girl scream enchanced with loudspeaker*

The Chibi looks soooo soooo soooo GOOD!!! I mean really, luv the style, proportions, emotions, everything <3 cannot wait to see her colored!!! I believe it will be awesumm..ugh.I want one chibi so bad noaw :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    *ninjas new page*
    ._.
    I think you shouted a tiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit too loud but it's okay, I have a ninja working for me.. She will take care of..few things..

ohws you out posted me with this one :c wanted to give links but oh well its already done x3 and eh lets just stay with crazy and silly xD aaand okeeey... you brought it upon yourself ;p

Anyhow, I have to agree with other she looks very beautiful and without doubt you are very talented :3 but okey like you said according to #4 rule I will post some observations o.o just some of them Dx Well first of all I think the her eyes are a bit too high, but it might look like it because the chin does not match, like she has in original photo x.x and that's why she has sort of long face, becos of pointy chin but I dunno really Dx and yush u have been too lazy for the hair weren't chu? but over all it looks just great, wish I could draw like you :)

okay...preparing..

*fan girl scream enchanced with loudspeaker*

The Chibi looks soooo soooo soooo GOOD!!! I mean really, luv the style, proportions, emotions, everything <3 cannot wait to see her colored!!! I believe it will be awesumm..ugh.I want one chibi so bad noaw :c

Oppsie, it's okay I think. Nobody heard b:avoid I don't think the ninja even heard :o!

To be honest, I'm not sure why I changed the chin but meh xD The eyes, I actually lowered it already, and as a matter of fact, even made it bigger. Perhaps It is cuz I also extended the bangs, so the eyes look too high? Dunno XD Yea I was more than just "too lazy", I was like EXTREMELY lazy LOL. I don't think you need to wish to draw like me, you draw better than me if you got yourself a tablet or something b:cute

If I stop being lazy... chibis will be open again soon... soonn... soooooonnnn... b:laugh

---

Anyway got another WIP. With the nix this time. I think I'm going to make it so the nix can be on both side of her. Man though, I hate drawing chickenduckbirds. Also, anyone got any suggestions on how to make the right wing (the side near the tail) look better? I think it looks kinda weird atm >.<''

2i23eb4.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiaimine - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    you're doin amzing so far miko~
    remember: no lazy~ :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Options

---

Anyway got another WIP. With the nix this time. I think I'm going to make it so the nix can be on both side of her. Man though, I hate drawing chickenduckbirds. Also, anyone got any suggestions on how to make the right wing (the side near the tail) look better? I think it looks kinda weird atm >.<''

2i23eb4.png

Oh my gosh it look so nice and there's not even color yet. =D

For the right wing I'm afraid can't help you cause to me it seems good.

For the nix both sides, you mean 2 nix one on each side or the nix can be on both side? I think the nix would look better the other side than the actual one, if it's not to much job do you think you can try the other side to see? (with the veno tail and the nix on the same side it look ''charged'' if you see what I mean.

I feel bad to ask that cause it's already awesome as it is. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2013
    Options
    hmm maybe you are right xD OH mabe I get why, kind of, maybe,MAYBE. Your friend has really high pretty cheekbones, like her face is wider a bit, like some kind of model o.o okay so I think because you um narrowed her face, maybe that's the reason? and the chin ofc xD but rlly I'm not a pro to tell these things, just observations :3 pfft yeah... riight.. drawing better than Miko.. prolly should wish this for next christmas lols x3

and hmmmmmmmmm...... about the birdie thing it looks good, really like the motion :3 and you can draw anything lols aaaaaaand idk I post always too late e.e + I mixed the left and right sides. LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Oh I was so impress by my veno and nix that I forgot, the draw of your friend look really nice, even my bf was checking me looking at it and he say it was really good. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asyniia - Archosaur
    Asyniia - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Could I get a make-over please?

Name: Asyniia
    Screenie:
    asyn_zps0b9f7a80.png
    Any prefered facial expression?: Y Happy please
    Extras: Could you lighten her brows just a tad?
    Oh... and, pika-pika-pikaCHUUUU!
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Oh my gosh it look so nice and there's not even color yet. =D

For the right wing I'm afraid can't help you cause to me it seems good.

For the nix both sides, you mean 2 nix one on each side or the nix can be on both side? I think the nix would look better the other side than the actual one, if it's not to much job do you think you can try the other side to see? (with the veno tail and the nix on the same side it look ''charged'' if you see what I mean.

I feel bad to ask that cause it's already awesome as it is. b:shutup

It can go on both sides, I think it would look too crowded if there was 2 nix. And here is if placed on the left side (the side I originally drawn it actually xD)

Also, where the tail starts (the butt), do you want the hair to be in front of the tail, or tail in front of the hair? Same for the ears.
    vnfg3d.png

Xia - Yay 8D thanks~ I'm trying not to be lazy lmao. Tho it is almost time for me to cook >.<''

Shizu - Lmao -throws some fairy dust on Shizu- wish granted~ b:chuckle And I hope it comes out okay when I color that bird xD... I hate drawing animals, it's so difficult lmao.

Asyniia - Okie, adding to list (:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Options

It can go on both sides, I think it would look too crowded if there was 2 nix. And here is if placed on the left side (the side I originally drawn it actually xD)

Also, where the tail starts (the butt), do you want the hair to be in front of the tail, or tail in front of the hair? Same for the ears.
    vnfg3d.png

The hair in front of the tail and for the ears the line of hairs we see in the ears should be nice behind the ears. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The hair in front of the tail and for the ears the line of hairs we see in the ears should be nice behind the ears. =)

Okie got it.

After hours of coloring, I finally finished coloring the veno. However I'm too tired to line and color the nix as well, sooo maybe tomorrow I will finish it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    OMG that chibi looks awesome so far!

Please tell me that since i posted 4th for a chibi I'm next on the list after it's done! b:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]