✎﹏ℳɨƙℴ'ʂ ℳaɢɪc ℬℴx﹏ღ

Options

Comments

• Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    @Miko do you accept apology hugs for my disability to read? xD *hugs anyways*
    lols really there is no need for you to apologise cos I just was caught in this : ''omg omg Miko has a new thread! have to post asap , saw the pretty pictures, IMA POST NAOW and I won't read rules'' monkey-27.gif And nuu I mean really it wasn't my intention to go for exceptions and stuff :c I just didn't read the rules very good x.x

*reads le rules with more attention *
    One character portrait, please! You have already so much to do @_@
    It will prolly be Atlantha... I will update it today, sowwy for being lazy Dx

Aaaand about SAI business, I dun have this program, nor I'm experienced with it but I searched for some info which might be useful x.x If you already know this dun mind it C:

''I had the same problem before. And my solution is that DO NOT use SAI to open the PSD files when creating new canvas (maybe there's something wrong with the PSD files... ).In that way,you can save the new canvas as ".sai" file.Remember that if once you opened PSD files on SAI,you should REOPEN SAI before you create new canvas,or you'll be unable to save new canvas as".sai" files.''

''you should not open the psd files in sai U: if you already did, close it (sai) and open it again, create a new canvas or open a sai file and it will work''

''Try using the start.sai file to open the program instead of the shortcut on your desktop''

"I also found this here "Try deleting the directory on C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SYSTEMAX Software Development and also the registry entries for SAI, maybe with a fresh start SAI will start right for you. " But I have no idea if it works or not''
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Xiaimine - Raging Tide
    Xiaimine - Raging Tide Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    and if Shizunne's solutions don't work for sai:

"SAI won't save any SAI files! It says "saving canvas failed".
    This is a common problem, reinstall SAI it's the solution of the problem in general.
    Try to search a software wich can clean the RAM memory too.

you're so difficult Miko~ :D
    Please attempt the armour and if you can't draw it:

preference one:
    artistehellohumanhatsun.png

preference two:
    mikubasducorps.png

and preference three:
    9278837.png

fell free to mix the styles~
    and ignore any red, chokers, or masks hatsune miku has....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~It's pronounced Zi-ah-min-ay~
    ~i make signatures, feel free to request~
    ~all signatures i use are mine, unless otherwise stated~
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Oh dayum D:
    Yes I read the rules I swear >_< I didn't mean exceptions or stuff D:
    And sorry I didn't see Xia's post up above me because I often click on post, then click on sending sometimes 1hour later D: (writing takes me time) Sooo sorry please don't hate me =[ I didn't mean anything bad
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Shizu & Rina - Don't worry, I'm not mad or anything at all lmao XD just wanted to remind you guys about the stupid rules I made, so it's all good c: forgiven if I may say though I don't really have anything to forgive at the beginning since I wasn't mad XD

Xiaimine - LOL, I know I am XDD even my hubby say I'm difficult and I know it's soo true I can't even deny it lmaoo I will definitely attempt the armor first, just wanted to get some kind of back up incase it comes out ugly and I don't wanna say "hey! its done" when its ugly XD.

Also about the prob with psd, its hard for me to not open PSD in SAI cause, I use both of the programs when doing one project. I would like color and stuff on SAI, and switch to PS to draw lashes (way easier since I still don't really get the SAI brushes). Finish coloring on SAI and back to PS for background touch ups and adding text. I just don't understand why it stop working all the sudden, it was working fine the whole last month and even with the last work (Heliophobia's) just stop working when fixing FenixChels' - -''

I tried the open new SAI canvas and save as SAI. That did work, but when I open a PSD (which I have to at some point) it doesn't work again D: and I don't exactly want to delete everything and start over... cause that means I will have to start over and reset the brushes again b:surrender I will definitely try tho >.<''

Sooo thank you Shizunne and Xiaimine for the suggestions <3. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Aalso ordering make over of my mystic. (new post for it so u wont get a bit mixed with me and Baby_Pho or something and also +1 postcount >:3)

Name: Sugarmist
    Screenie: sugar2e.png
    Any prefered facial expression?: Happy or something cute :3
    Extras: Sugar is innocent and cute looking girl so could u make it kinda of " come out " of the drawing? Also could you make one version without background for meh? :3 Feel free to pick any of background but pleaseplease, make one without background too!

Pikachu, thunder attack!
  • Xiaimine - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    okays i understand Miko~
    and either way us artists gotta be stubborn sometimes >:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Options
    meh really no problemo I just feel useless that I couldn't help :c SO
    Imma update the post in few minutes but I'm posting now cos I know I'll forget later xD
    It's a question about my make-over on shizu mystic, one question, maaaybe do you have a backround less one? o.o oooor maybe do you have onyl painted version and I could attach it to the body? Sorry for asking this stuff, I really want a banner for my thread q.q and if you don't have it, I'm gonna have a hard time cropping x.x

Edit: THANK YOU already !!! <3

Request: Character Portrait

Name: Atlantha
    Screenies: ~soon to be taken~
    Changes made on toon?: Y
    You asked for it ._.
    I here by to declare a challenge for you!
    So I'll be clear this time :3
    I. Could you remove that shell thingy of her head? D: It started to annoy me recently q.q
    II.Could you give her like a seductive look? (lowered head,smirk, I dunno D:)
    III. Could you draw realistic eyes like once you did with Es? Aaaaand lashes, big ones xD
    IV. Could you draw this as her fashion? :o ---->yay, click me! <---
    V. As for collar... Could you draw this as base? (collar stripe color black, the rest is silver, blue, white) base aand could you draw this in the middle @_@ ornament
    VI. Could you draw like a grin/smile/enchanting one.. that would suit the look mentioned above? :o
    VII. FINALLY, if it's possible could you draw her like twisting her hair on finger? Than would be epic *-*

I asked too much.. sorry! @_@ If you dun wanna change something, leave it be, I dun mind :3

Extras: I think I mentioned everything x.x oh yeah, *leaves ton of cookies*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Snowycookie - deary, I'll have to ask you to choose one (rule #5) since both of them are open. Sowwie about this :c

Also, Snowy, Rina and Baby_Pho, if I were to make a on-hold list and put your 2nd requests there, would you guys prefer that instead? Usually, it take awhile to do the on-hold list, sometimes not as slow. It is an extra option for you guys. Either that or request when the list is clear.

---

To clear up rule #5, when you request, you can only choose one art type at a time. Because for each extra type you pick , it counts as a slot and if one person has a slot for every type that would be unfair no? So only one type at a time.

And by 2 toon per request, I mean 2 toon for the same type of art. Not one for chibi, one for makeover XD

I'm not trying to be mean, just wanted to give different people a chance, so please understand b:cute

---

Xiaimine - XDD for me, it's not sometimes, its ALL THE TIME lolol jks b:laugh

---

Shizunne - Yeah, I saw it on her thread earlier and posted it there (: so it is all good~ Well, hopefully LOL. And let me know which post you edit or post a new one. As for now, just gonna add your name on list.

---

FenixChels - Dunno, if you will see this but yup, took me awhile to make SAI work, but I got it to finally work today woohoo~ (ty Xia and Shizu) so here is the edited one for you.

24y1i8j.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiaimine - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    sometimes, all the time, it's the same ain't it?
    if i'm not stubborn about one thing, i'm stubborn about another~
    speaking of, my fiance was supposed to do something~
    i gotta get him off the pc, he has made me promises~
    anyway you're welcome Miko, and thank you again~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Options
    It did help something? :o and thank chuuuuuuuuuu a million for that pic seriiously <3

Request: Character Portrait

Name: Atlantha
    Screenies:
    1_zpse7a422a3.png
    3_zps1db408b7.png
    Changes made on toon?: Y
    You asked for it ._.
    I here by to declare a challenge for you!
    So I'll be clear this time :3
    I. Could you remove that shell thingy of her head? D: It started to annoy me recently q.q
    II.Could you give her like a seductive look? (lowered head,smirk, I dunno D:)
    III. Could you draw realistic eyes like once you did with Es? Aaaaand lashes, big ones xD
    IV. Could you draw this as her fashion? :o ---->yay, click me! <---
    V. As for collar... Could you draw this as base? (collar stripe color black, the rest is silver, blue, white) base aand could you draw this in the middle @_@ ornament
    VI. Could you draw like a grin/smile/enchanting one.. that would suit the look mentioned above? :o
    VII. FINALLY, if it's possible could you draw her like twisting her hair on finger? Than would be epic *-*

I asked too much.. sorry! @_@ If you dun wanna change something, leave it be, I dun mind :3

Extras: I think I mentioned everything x.x oh yeah, *leaves ton of cookies*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Xia - one way is to pull the chair away if ur are strong enough (though I'm not all that strong, I can easily push my dad off the chair by pulling it up/back) LOL. And thank me when I finish your request xD (in case it come out meh lmao)

---

Shizu - You're welcome (: Yea it did help. Basically I can't open PSD as "new" canvas. Other than that, it seem to be working so far (working on Krissy's now XD)

Seductive look... never tried that before. Should be fun b:thanks and the shell, it is easy to get rid of. It was one of the reason I didn't do the hair on the makeover for her LOL cuz I was too lazy to redraw and color the shell thingy XD.

---

Hopefully I get Krissy's done today :o it shall be the first work done on this thread b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiaimine - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I'm not strong though o.o
    All I know is that boy owes me and he better get his butt over on this chair soon >.>
    he's trying to help his little brother with something, but still~
    he owes me~

and oh don't be like that, it'll be amazing, your example is <3:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I'm not strong though o.o
    All I know is that boy owes me and he better get his butt over on this chair soon >.>
    he's trying to help his little brother with something, but still~
    he owes me~

and oh don't be like that, it'll be amazing, your example is <3:)

Give him the 2 "P"s. Patience and punishment LOL. I think you know what I mean hahaha.

And you will never know XD I'm like one day, something comes out super nice. Then another day, something comes out completely meh b:chuckle you could easily see that from the previous thread I think b:laugh

---

Kay now, I'm procrastinating too much LOL. Gotta get back to work XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiaimine - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    procrastinate more~
    do it~
    and eh i don't know how much more patience i got~
    but i'm gonna literally do my best to drag him soon >.>

and it better look good the first time, or i'm gonna be as stubborn as you >:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Options
    procrastinate more~
    do it~
    and eh i don't know how much more patience i got~
    but i'm gonna literally do my best to drag him soon >.>

and it better look good the first time, or i'm gonna be as stubborn as you >:D

lol this line killed me xD
    and daawww I really enjoy reading this convo o.o

I should better take some screenies e.e
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    it is fine you can finish my make over first then if the slot is open I will resquest for a chibi b:cute

idm waiting. b:pleased

thanks again!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Okay... I ended up procrastinating longer than I expected... LOL. But I made a small 10min Livestream of the WIP of Krissy as tester. Though it literally have nothing done on it, but its some...thing... ? XD. CLICKIE. I'm not doing anything now btw, has some RL stuff to do. BBL~

Anyone know how livestream works? I don't quite get it lmao. I been fumbling for like 2mins at the beginning < <'' and how the supposed chat work?

---

Xia - you did a good job on making distracted LOL. If I keep procrastinging, you probably won't get your chibi till like JUNE XD.

and for safe sake, I better do my best on it LOLOL.

---

Shizunne - I know right? LMAO I was like dyinggg. b:chuckle

---

Baby_Pho - thanks for understanding <3 and thank me when I finish XD.

---

Krisnda - I procrastinated b:avoid go watch that ghetto 8 mins vids or something for now LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiaimine - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    but... but.... miko~
    i want it before june >:D
    i want it nao~
    i'm kidding i swear~
    but yeah i better stop distracting you so much...
    or maybe not~ :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Options
    yay posted screenies x.x

I think we should distract her moar >:

*hands Xia pom poms*

give me M, gimme I, gimme a K, and give an an O! gooooooooooooooooo MIKO!!

._.

oh yeah... That live stream was sonice too bad it's too short x.x Wanted to see all the things you do xD And believe me or not but when you were drawing nose I was like... why she is not doing anything? is something wrong? and then lol I noticed x.x
    It's really nice too se what actuallytalented ppl do ^^
    oooooh and I luv the music in the beginning!! Could maybe give it's title? :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You guys are so silly lmao XD. I didn't draw the nose on the vid actually. It was done before I got distracted by you guys LOL. I was just moving it around.

The song is call "夏の终わりに" I saw it on another forum before, but yea tried youtube-ing it but nothing ;/

And the new link for the live stream thingy. CLICKIE. Apparently I picked the wrong site earlier or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiaimine - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    i've been curious about those dang beautiful eyes you draw~
    glad to be your entertainment guys~
    so miko: is mine done yet? huh? huh? is it done yet? XD

i think im gonna install paint tool sai soon o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    i've been curious about those dang beautiful eyes you draw~
    glad to be your entertainment guys~
    so miko: is mine done yet? huh? huh? is it done yet? XD

i think im gonna install paint tool sai soon o.o

Nope didn't even start b:avoid some day... some... day... XD

Omg, tho. Didn't even know the stupid thing crashed until like I started with the hair b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiaimine - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    dang, some day? :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013
    Options
    yay posted screenies x.x

I think we should distract her moar >:

*hands Xia pom poms*

give me M, gimme I, gimme a K, and give an an O! gooooooooooooooooo MIKO!!

._.

oh yeah... That live stream was sonice too bad it's too short x.x Wanted to see all the things you do xD And believe me or not but when you were drawing nose I was like... why she is not doing anything? is something wrong? and then lol I noticed x.x
    It's really nice too se what actuallytalented ppl do ^^
    oooooh and I luv the music in the beginning!! Could maybe give it's title? :o
    This post. I loved the video :3
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Xia - It I'm not lazy, soon is very soon XD if I'm lazy then... yeah. LOL <3

---

The stupid live stream thingy kept crashing in the end, so I gave up and finished w.o the recording xD... BUT...

Krisnda's veno done~ Sorry, wasn't sure if your hair was black or brown. Picked brown and it kinda got too light xD... (if you want I can change it to black) I thought it still look pretty so... hope you like it. Oh and, sorry I got lazy with the background, well the glowing wings, sooo forgive me xD...

small vr
    krisnda_by_imikox3-d5qt8ek.png

large vr
    krisnda_by_imikox3-d5qt8ht.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013
    Options

So I was on my phone, checking out the forums, commented on this thread (on my phone), and then you post..... this piece of work that's so awesome, I had to run and get my laptop so I can:

A: See how it looks full screen

and B: Post a reply telling you how awesome you did!?

(her hair was black, but I don't care, because Krissy looks so beautiful b:cryb:kiss)

Thank you Miko.

(PS: C: so I can make a new sig from it. You have talent :3 *Meow*

PSS: Lol, if you want to see how it'd look being black, go ahead, but I'm very happy right now.)
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Options
    LMAO I didn't even know you replied when I was posting XD. Glad you like it c: and can't wait to see siggy made from it :3 When I have time, I will make it black for you b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Snowycookie - deary, I'll have to ask you to choose one (rule #5) since both of them are open. Sowwie about this :c

Also, Snowy, Rina and Baby_Pho, if I were to make a on-hold list and put your 2nd requests there, would you guys prefer that instead? Usually, it take awhile to do the on-hold list, sometimes not as slow. It is an extra option for you guys. Either that or request when the list is clear.

No problem Miko. :3 (I thought I red all the rules tho o.o) Andand, you can put the make over on a on-hold list or completely forget it.