Comments

• SaiyanGohan - Lost City
    SaiyanGohan - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    BM - Calvin, Jungleboy
    Mage - QuFeng, Leviat_imp, original Questro
    Seeker - Nniotora, 2HandedAOE
    Mystic - skillwise LookMyFace but his gears so poor...
    Psychics - _Psychotic_ and MageFizban while he played
    Sins - Rinc, Bait
    Barbs - in deed Apachai is very skilled and has good combos
    Venos - Azura and then nothing else
    Archers - there is plenty of good ones. Actually too many to call names
    Clerics - for god sake how can u put Mizeral (0,4 kill per death ratio says all) Ahira, Jesya

Main problem as usual is the fact that ppl mix gears with skills. If u think like that then You would need to say LDaVinci and Hexstar are the best, along with moooo. But then PWIC tourney comes and they are the first to die... Also its like the 100 th topic abt it... and never gets old...
    Why am I not there :/
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Back in my day gear wasn't overpowered.

Pretty much...
    Honestly, threads like these deserve to be in the lower depths, I have no idea why mods even bother with the best/worst blah blah player. It is all about favoritism from day 1, some people say player A is the best skilled player for pk, but he have no idea how to run RB or warsong and pretty much no good at 1 vs 1 pvp. Yet some people say player B in vice versa. It is more like "I like this player better." Well, I don't expect much from PWE or PWI anymore anyway...
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    before suggesting a best player do you even take into account what gear they have compared to the ones they are fighting or what classes they can/cant beat easyly and if also they only can win fullbuffed or using genie/apopots...

b:shutup
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • KingCupac - Lost City
    KingCupac - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    KingCupac is the best ARCHER! Skill wise!
    He don't like cougars
    He don't like moms
    He wants a 1 way ticket to a nursing home.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SomeRandomEA - Lost City
    SomeRandomEA - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    BM - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs
    Mage - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs
    Seeker - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs
    Mystic - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs
    Psychics - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs
    Sins - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs
    Barbs - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs
    Venos - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs
    Archers - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs
    Clerics - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs

ijs
  • Mormi - Lost City
    Mormi - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    BM - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs
    Mage - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs
    Seeker - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs
    Mystic - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs
    Psychics - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs
    Sins - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs
    Barbs - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs
    Venos - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs
    Archers - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs
    Clerics - Any R9 +12 with JoSDs

ijs

+1 honestly... anyone with that gear does way better than everybody else

from me:

BM: hard to say, most of them either dies quickly or kills me even faster which isn't hard since i am pure mag EP >.>

Mage: LDavinci, Mooooooo (dun remember "o"s number), IKUTMYSELF (say whatever you like, this guy knows how to play his char, even if he dies...) id say Wadzio, but i get hate targetted too much to know how good he does in normal PvP, not 20v1

Sin: none really, since only thing they do is stealth/stun/aps to death

Archer: Transcend deffinitely

EP: (sigh) Jesya does great at it, even if *insert personal complaining*

Seeker: TwoHandedAOE, murderfist (monsters o_o)

Mystic: err.. wut? no good ones as far as i noticed, at least not so often to actually point them out

Psychic: KindaBusy (my own PK observation experience) and all those monsters i meet in NW lately, tho all r r9 now so dunno really what part of it is really the matter of skills)

Barb: almost same as sins... buffurself up to the sky and just dd/arma on all around

Veno: Azura
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    These threads crack me up.. 99% of the server doesn't pvp or even know what skilled is, this thread is about equivalent to going to a random street corner and handing out surveys asking about the intricacies of quantum mechanics. Good luck finding anything meaningful out of it lolz
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Mormi - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ↑+100 to forum prestige, i guess... Would you rather go and talk about My Little Pony or something? They asked about what people think, not how it really is. If it was about who ->is<-- the best of the best, there would be only those godamn r9 3rd cast JOSD +12 players who just score high notes on website rankings. IJS
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ↑+100 to forum prestige, i guess... Would you rather go and talk about My Little Pony or something? They asked about what people think, not how it really is. If it was about who ->is<-- the best of the best, there would be only those godamn r9 3rd cast JOSD +12 players who just score high notes on website rankings. IJS

You don't need good gear to see when someone else is clearly playing badly.
  • Mormi - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Well, that's true, but i'm rather talking about those average, often appearing PvPers, not some people that appear once in a lifetime and do something so stupid you already know they're noob.

I saw an archer with r9 highly refined with good shards in it, playing this char so bad he couldn't even kill hh99 EP ... That happens too.
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    pew pew Mormi <3
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • Mormi - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    Options
    pew pew Mormi <3

Oh no! Its that mean veno! ._. b:shockedb:avoid

Hey hey ;)
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You don't need good gear to see when someone else is clearly playing badly.

But then with **** gears u cant do much. Simple example - HardToThink. Pretty skilled wizard that with his/her gears vs any 3rd cast r9 cant do much... Faceroll the keyboard and 1 shot... I always repeat that to actually see who is well skilled or who is better u should rly fight in totally equal gears... Too bad its almost impossible to do it... These topics will always make some ppl brag and will be mostly abt who has better gears ;) it wont ever change :)
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Adroit gets my vote for best sage wizard. Cheze for best demon wizard.

Btw how good is Krieze? I'm surprised I haven't seen his name because he seemed skilled to me
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Adroit and Kreize are among the top wizards on Lost City?

It's like watching them kids growing up. I'm so proud.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    There are no good mages on any PWI server tbh
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    me wun shotz all u on da lizt
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    But then with **** gears u cant do much. Simple example - HardToThink. Pretty skilled wizard that with his/her gears vs any 3rd cast r9 cant do much... Faceroll the keyboard and 1 shot... I always repeat that to actually see who is well skilled or who is better u should rly fight in totally equal gears... Too bad its almost impossible to do it... These topics will always make some ppl brag and will be mostly abt who has better gears ;) it wont ever change :)

I've watched him pk and he's not bad skillwise.
    If you've played for years it's not that hard to tell who knows what they're doing and who doesn't regardless of gears. Although it's much easier to see a well geared player sucking rather than an undergeared person doing well.
  • SaiyanGohan - Lost City
    SaiyanGohan - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    +1 honestly... anyone with that gear does way better than everybody else

from me:

BM: hard to say, most of them either dies quickly or kills me even faster which isn't hard since i am pure mag EP >.>

Mage: LDavinci, Mooooooo (dun remember "o"s number), IKUTMYSELF (say whatever you like, this guy knows how to play his char, even if he dies...) id say Wadzio, but i get hate targetted too much to know how good he does in normal PvP, not 20v1

Sin: none really, since only thing they do is stealth/stun/aps to death

Archer: Transcend deffinitely

EP: (sigh) Jesya does great at it, even if *insert personal complaining*

Seeker: TwoHandedAOE, murderfist (monsters o_o)

Mystic: err.. wut? no good ones as far as i noticed, at least not so often to actually point them out

Psychic: KindaBusy (my own PK observation experience) and all those monsters i meet in NW lately, tho all r r9 now so dunno really what part of it is really the matter of skills)

Barb: almost same as sins... buffurself up to the sky and just dd/arma on all around

Veno: Azura

But he's ****ing garbage.
  • Therkiax - Archosaur
    Therkiax - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Transcend for archer. Period. Was one of the best archers tell he quit. He took down endgame gear people R8 10 plus as an archer at the time when that was endgame gear.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    While there are a lot of wizards who's gear isn't comparable enough for me to judge skill. I think Adroit is more skilled than IKUTMYSELF, and possibly Mooooooooo. If nothing else, I find him the most difficult to tank for any duration of time.

This could also be because I feel like Adroit specializes in f-cking over Blademasters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mormi - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    But then with **** gears u cant do much. Simple example - HardToThink. Pretty skilled wizard that with his/her gears vs any 3rd cast r9 cant do much...

Agree. :)

Transcend was in similiar situation till he got r9. He was amazing skilled Archer who knew his class like nobody else (seriously, i play PW since 2008 and i saw maybe two other archers knowin their class as well as Transcend) but he was simply unable to do much against game mechanic makin all those r9+9000 overpowered.

I met Transcend on NW two weeks ago. Awesome as always. Says he's the same old Transcend we all saw on his awesome YT vids, so maybe this serv isn't all lost yet :)

Cheers
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    While there are a lot of wizards who's gear isn't comparable enough for me to judge skill. I think Adroit is more skilled than IKUTMYSELF, and possibly Mooooooooo. If nothing else, I find him the most difficult to tank for any duration of time.

This could also be because I feel like Adroit specializes in f-cking over Blademasters.

The difference in a mage's competence should be huge if they have somewhat decent gear and they don't simply get oneshotted. 1v1 they should always be annoying to kill otherwise. In groups the difference between a bad or good mage is even bigger if they aren't just stomping newbs.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • I_M_Drama - Harshlands
    I_M_Drama - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

adroit was horrible. complete idiot without an iota of skill. now he has faceroll gear so he looks ok ish. but he has never ever in the history of LC server been a "skilled" player.

transcend is just a loud mouth who says he is good and edits his videos so he appears to be somewhat skilled. just another average ea nothing special unless you include having a HUGE ego a skill.

all the players that had true skills quit after packs came out.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    adroit was horrible. complete idiot without an iota of skill. now he has faceroll gear so he looks ok ish. but he has never ever in the history of LC server been a "skilled" player.

transcend is just a loud mouth who says he is good and edits his videos so he appears to be somewhat skilled. just another average ea nothing special unless you include having a HUGE ego a skill.

all the players that had true skills quit after packs came out.

You sound an awful lot like that one shot bm I kept chasing down yesterday.. wonder if the timing is just a coincidence b:chuckle
  • I_M_Drama - Harshlands
    I_M_Drama - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You sound an awful lot like that one shot bm I kept chasing down yesterday.. wonder if the timing is just a coincidence b:chuckle

i left LC 2 years ago so not me. when i left you had your own clan going with all sorts of drama in it. you were a horrible mage and used to qq about getting 1 shot
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i left LC 2 years ago so not me. when i left you had your own clan going with all sorts of drama in it. you were a horrible mage and used to qq about getting 1 shot

That's very interesting because my "clan" ended in 09, and last time I checked 2 years ago would be 2011. Seems your memory is a little hazy b:chuckle Who is this btw? Somebody from SHINRA perhaps? :D
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    That's very interesting because my "clan" ended in 09, and last time I checked 2 years ago would be 2011. Seems your memory is a little hazy b:chuckle Who is this btw? Somebody from SHINRA perhaps? :D

Lol @Shinra
    Everyone knows Adroit is a decent mage. He's kind of an *** at times but there's no denying he is a good player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Lol @Shinra
    Everyone knows Adroit is a decent mage. He's kind of a derp at times but there's no denying he is a good player.

fixed b:chuckle

seems like playing a wizzard is no rocket science at all:

undine + spark(genie skill) + phoenix/pyro = derpy hits over 9000
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

undine + spark(genie skill) + phoenix/pyro = derpy hits over 9000

datz a terrible combo though
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude