Sirens of War: Skill Rebalance for mystics

2»

Comments

• Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Teaser page of the expansion: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/sirensofwar

Second page of the New Features: ''Venture out and tackle the new quests available at levels 50 through 80. Where will your next adventure take you?''

Oh my gosh I'm such a liar when I say it's not only for 60+.

The expension is not only about the new war thing it's also the skills rebabalance, that touch everyone cause unless you never learned skills before level 60, people do learn skills at level 5, 19 etc... and some skills change are on the normal skills which mean example someone learning Absorb Soul at level 19 will have the change, so the expansion is not only for level 60+ cause there's even new quests for level 50-80 in that expansion.

Good thing you understand I was referring to the War thing in my post. Would hate to get all caught up in an exchange of semantics revolving around "apples & oranges". b:pleased
  • KingClawX - Lost City
    KingClawX - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i am a barb and i have to say its hell icos i get over spammed with help me with xxx.

or i feel simpaty when i see same person asking for barb for xxx instance.

so even if we are not close we all have same original issue wish say make sin bm.

and low barb and healer on most server.

but i love my barb and i wont waste my time making another class to fall in love with when i know i wont meet another barb to replace me.

there two thing u need to consider there is lack of tank class and healer types in all servers.

and second pwi mentality is ****.

but once you accepted this to cases you should play the toon you enjoy the most no matter what.

i just have to figure out why so many love sin b:bye biggest mistery ever.
  • Elesa - Dreamweaver
    Elesa - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    nwdst wrote: »
    I dont spam creeper if there is a veno or a better debuffer. I use spidervine to lessen the dmg output if my DD will attract aggro. I drop vital herb the entire time. Vital herb will heal when the sqd is stunned from boss aoe. I use res buff and the only time ppl are pissed is when i am in cooldown both from single resbuff or aoe one mostly cuz they die a lot.

Thats a problem.. If a barb is in squad dont ever use Spidervine esp in Deltas and BHs. Roar and devour will take care of that for you. If you wanna use it.. lys it. And if people are dying that quickly.. you do have another herb and a Salvation. Healing herb works better than a vital herb ijs.. 125 every 2 vs 50 every 1? Do the math. If the cleric is failing, take control of the situation and do main heals. Ours are quicker and stronger in my opinion. Also moajority of people wont even take a rez buff if it is not sage, demon, or aoe.
    I have 3rd Nirvana+10 weap, dancing sparkle, warsong belt, cube neck, G15 nirvana pants and gloves, r8 chest, warsoul helm and wingtrophy cape. But again this is enough to keep me alive mostly but not my pets which draw their HP from your refines. I get tired of resummoning pets since my vital herb and other aoe sqd buffs are useless to my pet.

...you have a pet heal. I have barely 6k HP barb buffed and my pets can survive almost any hit in an instance except WS... how long does it take .5 secs to heal em?
    There is a thread on here about the things that are most annoying to mystics and their sqds. I feel some rebalancing would fix those areas thats all.

We got rebalanced and enhanced. AS and Transfusion wrecks in NW especially on flag grabbers or just plant down a Listless Blossom and run. Our herbs dont have a range we have to be in them... I dont think x.x (Havent tested)
  • Magus_X - Dreamweaver
    Magus_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I dont know about you but I usually dont get rejected in any squad...in any instance i do healing herb+ vital herb and then DD. enough for me and my team as theres always a cleric in 100 instances. only use gale force in delta if bm does roar of pride so mobs take dmg but cant run. I do think Mystics are really a powerful class but the problem is its so versatile that most of us( specially me) dont even know how to use its full potential. I am lucky enough to see the best mystics of my servers (Damny, Erytheia,TroubleIsMe,Lenny, Influence,Airmyst and more) playing from close. I am still learning but I must say a good mystic can do anything (cuz i hv seen them doing that)...b:victory
  • Magus_X - Dreamweaver
    Magus_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    one more thing i dont use pets at boss i energy leech them to make myself strongb:bye