Sirens of War: Skill Rebalance for mystics

Xaner - Dreamweaver
Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Mystic
http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=2016138&extra=page%3D1

Mystic
Sublime Transfusion: Chi reduced from 200 to 100.

Swirling Mist: Sage additional damage increased from 3100 to 5100.
Demon additional damage increased from 2300 to 4300.

Absorb Soul: modified so now you have 3 times your critical chance to deal 1.3 times damage. In other words it still cant critical but has a chance of dealing 1.3 times the regular damage.
So.... What do you guys think about our AWESOME rebalanced spells?
Post edited by Xaner - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Here's what I think:

"Get ready for enhanced skills"

- http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=741221
  • nwdst
    nwdst Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So.... What do you guys think about our AWESOME rebalanced spells?

I don't think these improvements are going to make the mystic any more useful. If you look at the other classes, they are getting way more changes and changes to useful skills not worthless stuff like sublime transfusion and swirling mist. What we need is useful plants that actually do real dmg or very good debuff...almost half of our tree doesnt have sage/demon version of these skills. Venomancers will eventually get better pets but I think our pets get nothing. Lastly, we still have to spam pots and skills because of there relatively low effect times.

Mystics can help in sqds, but we are still a optional class. If u dont think so, take a look at WC. You may find a mystic wanted in caster...maybe. Everything else and u are just extra.

Regardless, I try to be the best mystic i can be...I farm all my gear, I have every skill maxed and I do whatever I can to enhance my sqd. Unless I fully r9 recast +12, then I am not really wanted...If I did that, then why would I have any further reason to play this game? The chinese Devs have not given this class much thought since its inception.

Only things I can hold onto are knockback and 100% crit skill...but still not enough to need us.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I don't think these improvements are going to make the mystic any more useful.

Because we're already one of the most useful classes in the game.
    What we need is useful plants that actually do real dmg or very good debuff..

lol -no

Lastly, we still have to spam pots and skills because of there relatively low effect times.

Lol -no; I barely ever use pots on my Mystic.
    Mystics can help in sqds, but we are still a optional class. If u dont think so, take a look at WC. You may find a mystic wanted in caster...maybe. Everything else and u are just extra.

We are the BEST dd in caster, we don't need cleric, wiz or any other class in caster. We're the best non aps dd in BH Aba, SoT, and Metal, and we kick butt at healing to boot.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I agree with thumbs we are already a OP class, ofc I would not spit on more, the skills change are not that bad, if you are one of those that wanted NV to deal more damage you are just crazy and don't know how awesome the mystic class is.

I never get refused in a caster so maybe your issue is your gears/weapon that could explain that people don't want you in squad or you are not good and people don't want you in squad.

I personally do BH with my guild and friend and do caster with random squads abd everything is fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nwdst wrote: »
    I don't think these improvements are going to make the mystic any more useful. If you look at the other classes, they are getting way more changes and changes to useful skills not worthless stuff like sublime transfusion and swirling mist. What we need is useful plants that actually do real dmg or very good debuff...almost half of our tree doesnt have sage/demon version of these skills. Venomancers will eventually get better pets but I think our pets get nothing. Lastly, we still have to spam pots and skills because of there relatively low effect times.

Regardless, I try to be the best mystic i can be...I farm all my gear, I have every skill maxed and I do whatever I can to enhance my sqd. Unless I fully r9 recast +12, then I am not really wanted...If I did that, then why would I have any further reason to play this game? The chinese Devs have not given this class much thought since its inception.

Only things I can hold onto are knockback and 100% crit skill...but still not enough to need us.

Lol you either have really crappy gear or you have absolutely no idea how to use a mystic for people to not want you. Its funny how you said mystics "may" be wanted in casters, when mystics are most likely the highest DD for that instance. Invigorate + Storm mistress = win just saying.

Dont believe me? Find me a class that can hit 134k consistently on the last boss when amped and dg'd. Even w/o amp and dg I still hit consistent 35k's-50k's with my storm mistress based on debuffs and extreme poison. Not to mention my mystic is also dd'ing at the same time which adds to the dps.

And really? Our pets are useless? LOL. Maybe in PVE but PVP our pets our OP like hell.

Also, absorb soul is already OP, and adding a crit chance on that skill makes it even more overpowered.

Please learn your class before you start b*tching. Thanks :)
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    To answer Xaner's question:

I love it. I'm a power freak anyway, so please...gimme more. b:chuckle

"If one would venture far along the Mystic path...
    they must learn to desire power intensely, but in stillness - passively.

And, yet! With all their heart, and mind, and strength."

In regard to the guy having issues with squads:

There are a lot of stereotypes to overcome. Many people are stuck in 'traditional squad" mode, and cant think beyond that realm. Even in Delta (which we rock Delta) you dont see people spamming for Mystics. Its like "R9 only for BH" in many ways.

If you are a good Mystic, people will see that, and it might take a gentle nudge, like PMing them and telling them, "Mystic (DD that can heal too)?" , but you will get squads.

Heck, some peeps are PRO enough to not care whats in their squad. b:victory

In the end, if you love playing the char enough, you wont really care that you don't get squads. There is a certain amount of deranged joy that goes along with getting PM'd to join multi-run Caster's squads, but having to decline because, "sorry, no tali".

It seriously makes me laugh. And no, I need my coin for gears, so Im not going to buy some guys tali. b:laugh

Maybe you dont fail at all. Maybe the bulk of people on your server are inexperienced with Mystics in general. Some Mystics are R9, but really arent that skilled at playing the char, as well. Its a mixed bag, but as far as Im concerned - its the only char in the game worth playing. b:kiss

As far as the expansion goes, you wont have to worry about it. If you dont enter squaded, you will be assigned to a squad - so, theorheticly, its not an issue there.
    edited November 2012
    Maybe the bulk of people on your server are inexperienced with Mystics in general.

I think he/she is from HL and on HL people love mystics, as I said the second I pm saying ''mystic with invigorate'' I go a invite to the squad. On HL to don't get a squad as mystic he must be really a fail mystic or using a aquadash +1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2012
    I think he/she is from HL and on HL people love mystics, as I said the second I pm saying ''mystic with invigorate'' I go a invite to the squad. On HL to don't get a squad as mystic he must be really a fail mystic or using a aquadash +1.

Okay, maybe he does suz, although there is nothing on his name to say he is from HL. What is HL anyways?

I think you mispelled something - there is nothing 'undeniably delightful' in your posts to the guy. Not even anything encouraging.

Perhaps you should have left the 'un-' off? b:chuckle

P.S. The expansion is for level 60+. Level 60 to 95 does not have invigorate to offer.
    edited November 2012
    Okay, maybe he does suz, although there is nothing on his name to say he is from HL. What is HL anyways?

Harshlands... it's a server..
    I think you mispelled something - there is nothing 'undeniably delightful' in your posts to the guy. Not even anything encouraging.

Perhaps you should have left the 'un-' off? b:chuckle

It's the title the new GM gave me so deal with it. :3
    P.S. The expansion is for level 60+. Level 60 to 95 does not have invigorate to offer.

What are you speaking about? The expansion have nothing to do with Invigorate. The guy is level 100+, if he don't have invigorate he is probably damn lazy and don't do the dailies quests to get it and that is something ''free'' that would help him to find squad. (oh and Invigorate is a level 100 skill so you should edit your ''Level 60 to 95' for ''Level 60 to 100'')
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Lol, anyone who expects the devs to make mystics even more powerful must suck at their class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited November 2012
    Harshlands... it's a server..

Oh, I thought it might be a description of the personalities of the people. ^^

It's the title the new GM gave me so deal with it. :3

Im dealing fine. I find it quite funny - almost as good as an oxymoron.

What are you speaking about? The expansion have nothing to do with Invigorate. The guy is level 100+, if he don't have invigorate he is probably damn lazy and don't do the dailies quests to get it and that is something ''free'' that would help him to find squad. (oh and Invigorate is a level 100 skill so you should edit your ''Level 60 to 95' for ''Level 60 to 100'')

Hello?? This thread is about the expansion. b:chuckle

Level 60+ to participate in the expansion. You would agree that at some point, there might be level 60 to 95 Mystics looking for squads while they participate in the expansion. Might be more fun than being assigned a random squad - am I right? *shrugs* These levels cannot offer Invigorate, right?

I just got Invigorate a couple weeks ago, and Im 101. The first one I wanted when I saw the list for the new area was Mass Ress & the blessing. I also wanted to save Corona for last cause it holds all the gears, and the cool unicorn mount - and I wanted to use the 80% command badge to work for them.

I have since desided to forget about getting the gears (they arent that cheap afterall, and dont work in TW), but after I get about 40K more rep, I'll will still try for the red unicorn. I want the rep to start very, very slowly farming R9.
    edited November 2012
    Lol, anyone who expects the devs to make mystics even more powerful must suck at their class.

So you would say not only are Mystics the most powerful DD in the game - but anyone who plays one, and wants to be even more powerful, must suck at their class? Seriously, lol?

Somehow I doubt you really believe either to be true. b:chuckle

The quote in cyan is not from PWI. But, I think it follows well with the char in general. b:cute
    edited November 2012
    Hello?? This thread is about the expansion. b:chuckle

Level 60+ to participate in the expansion. You would agree that at some point, there might be level 60 to 95 Mystics looking for squads while they participate in the expansion.

The thread is not about the expansion specifically, but about the skills rebalance.

The majority of skills rebalance are for the sage/demon version, skills 100 and Morai skills. (for mystics and other class)

My reply was for nwdst who is level 100+. He is 100+ and complain he don't find squads, so I did mention what for a level 100+ could make him not welcome in squad, which is a gears/weapon issue or how he play his mystic. I wasn't speaking about the mystic class in general, I was speaking about him specifically, which is why I mentioned for HIS case invigorate. If a level 60 complain he don't find squad than I'll treat it as a level 60, but nwdst is 100+.

The expansion is not only for level 60+.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2012
    The thread is not about the expansion specifically, but about the skills rebalance.

The majority of skills rebalance are for the sage/demon version, skills 100 and Morai skills. (for mystics and other class)

My reply was for nwdst who is level 100+. He is 100+ and complain he don't find squads, so I did mention what for a level 100+ could make him not welcome in squad, which is a gears/weapon issue or how he play his mystic. I wasn't speaking about the mystic class in general, I was speaking about him specifically, which is why I mentioned for HIS case invigorate. If a level 60 complain he don't find squad than I'll treat it as a level 60, but nwdst is 100+.

The expansion is not only for level 60+.

I saw Bella. The expansion is only for 60+. 59- cant do it. I think I now understand where the confusion lies. We simply have problems understanding each other. b:chuckle

No fault there, either way. It is what it is. Thanks for your help on the Mystical Eye issue (which is definately not part of this thread). Peace out. b:victory
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I saw Bella. The expansion is only for 60+. 59- cant do it. I think I now understand where the confusion lies. We simply have problems understanding each other. b:chuckle

No fault there, either way. It is what it is. Thanks for your help on the Mystical Eye issue (which is definately not part of this thread). Peace out. b:victory

i have read all the reply. its funny when bella reply about the contain of the thread and you talking about something else. b:shutup
    edited November 2012
    Now it makes perfect sense. Is Bella your main on another server Bunga? Its funny how you seem to speak the same language. b:chuckle
    edited November 2012

Teaser page of the expansion: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/sirensofwar

Second page of the New Features: ''Venture out and tackle the new quests available at levels 50 through 80. Where will your next adventure take you?''

Oh my gosh I'm such a liar when I say it's not only for 60+.

The expension is not only about the new war thing it's also the skills rebabalance, that touch everyone cause unless you never learned skills before level 60, people do learn skills at level 5, 19 etc... and some skills change are on the normal skills which mean example someone learning Absorb Soul at level 19 will have the change, so the expansion is not only for level 60+ cause there's even new quests for level 50-80 in that expansion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• nwdst
    edited November 2012
    Not surprising that almost every1 here jumped on my post. I guess I should be more specific. I never said that mystics are useless and cant DD. In fact, with the new absorb soul we can deal a lot more dmg. My point was that since they are rebalancing other classes skills, why cant we get level 11 plant skills. I am not asking for gamebreaking skills there.

My thoughts are that plants should have more HP to scale to the higher dmg mobs. If my vital herb or anything gets aggro, they go poof! Same thing with Storm Mistress. I also would like Cragglord to last longer, but scale the damage down if it is too powerful. All mystic pets should get more HP imho. I am non CS, +7 all gears now and my pets are near one shot for most instances. I have seen CS r9+10 pets go near poof because the HP of your pets significantly is less than your main char.

In addition to mystic pets, our debuffs and buffs should last longer in time. If I am not the only debuffer in sqd then I dont want to -20% dmg or +20% dmg when other characters have +100% dmg or -50% dmg reduction. Oh and the best part is that we can overwrite other buffs too. That makes me happy.

Mystic's have great healing, but when a sqd is r8+5; they dont have the max HP to be healed. Often time these ppl go poof in instances too. Then you cant res buff fast enough because of the cool-down. I don't see the point of this. You can make a little better in areas and not replace a cleric for example.

Maybe u only run with CS r9+12 chars? I don't.

Lastly, here is a random SS of wc not wanting mystics for sqds. I give you that ppl want a good mystic for casters but I think casters is fading with the new nation war system. before you respond attacking me, pls post a ss of wc proving me wrong. Because if wc wanted mystics then I would be all over it.

2w7mm34.jpg

I never said that mystics are useless, we are a jack of all trades class but we dont even come close to be needed in sqds for any role. This is reflective of the fact that mystics are rarely played as a main and most ppl prefer getting another class for specific instances. Don't attack me and post your SS! I believe we should be rebalanced more and at least one non-money getting instance should be our specialty.
    edited November 2012
    Not surprising that almost every1 here jumped on my post. I guess I should be more specific. I never said that mystics are useless and cant DD. In fact, with the new absorb soul we can deal a lot more dmg. My point was that since they are rebalancing other classes skills, why cant we get level 11 plant skills. I am not asking for gamebreaking skills there.

My thoughts are that plants should have more HP to scale to the higher dmg mobs. If my vital herb or anything gets aggro, they go poof! Same thing with Storm Mistress. I also would like Cragglord to last longer, but scale the damage down if it is too powerful. All mystic pets should get more HP imho. I am non CS, +7 all gears now and my pets are near one shot for most instances. I have seen CS r9+10 pets go near poof because the HP of your pets significantly is less than your main char.

In addition to mystic pets, our debuffs and buffs should last longer in time. If I am not the only debuffer in sqd then I dont want to -20% dmg or +20% dmg when other characters have +100% dmg or -50% dmg reduction. Oh and the best part is that we can overwrite other buffs too. That makes me happy.

Mystic's have great healing, but when a sqd is r8+5; they dont have the max HP to be healed. Often time these ppl go poof in instances too. Then you cant res buff fast enough because of the cool-down. I don't see the point of this. You can make a little better in areas and not replace a cleric for example.

Maybe u only run with CS r9+12 chars? I don't.

Lastly, here is a random SS of wc not wanting mystics for sqds. I give you that ppl want a good mystic for casters but I think casters is fading with the new nation war system. before you respond attacking me, pls post a ss of wc proving me wrong. Because if wc wanted mystics then I would be all over it.

2w7mm34.jpg

I never said that mystics are useless, we are a jack of all trades class but we dont even come close to be needed in sqds for any role. This is reflective of the fact that mystics are rarely played as a main and most ppl prefer getting another class for specific instances. Don't attack me and post your SS! I believe we should be rebalanced more and at least one non-money getting instance should be our specialty.

i know what u means. but since we are talking about the rebalance skills and pet. if u compare mystic summon and venomancer pet. u will be more thanksfull that u play as mystic not veno.

My point is: in this case venomancer should get rebalance pet to compete with mystic summon/plant :)
  • nwdst
    edited November 2012
    i know what u means. but since we are talking about the rebalance skills and pet. if u compare mystic summon and venomancer pet. u will be more thanksfull that u play as mystic not veno.

My point is: in this case venomancer should get rebalance pet to compete with mystic summon/plant :)

oh i agree that veno's need better pet system and i think pwi has acknowledged that...however i think that both mystic and veno could be improved in ways that would not gamebreak. Either way, veno still has the curses for ws and other instances that we lack.

I dont think we can directly compare one class to mystic but all i am saying is that the devs choose not to change the mystic except more dmg on absorb soul. Of course some ppl here act like Mystics are way over powered and can solo everything. I dont think that is anywhere close to the reality. And guess what, character choice across all servers shows this. Almost no one is trashing their archer, cleric or veno for a mystic.

What seems to be supported in other versions of pwi, but apparently not this forum, is that mystics have been forgotten since the expansion they were first introduced and the Devs are focusing on other classes besides us. If there was evidence otherwise, then we would have new instances and other skill rebalances. Instead world chat rolls on without us.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Older classes were in real need of an update. The newest classes weren't; besides Seekers that appeared to need a few tweaks here and there still.

Mystics can already solo heal in a lot of situations, instances and scenarios effectively replacing the Cleric. Buffs like Invigorate and Ressurect are invaluable and I doubt there is a single player out there that would deny that. The summons are already strong enough for the purpose they were made and outperform the Venomancer pets (besides Hercules etc.) in many places.

Sure, there are instances were Mystics aren't very welcome but the same applies to most classes. Some are wanted in certain instances/places whilst aren't wanted in others.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited November 2012
    oh i agree that veno's need better pet system and i think pwi has acknowledged that...however i think that both mystic and veno could be improved in ways that would not gamebreak. Either way, veno still has the curses for ws and other instances that we lack.

I dont think we can directly compare one class to mystic but all i am saying is that the devs choose not to change the mystic except more dmg on absorb soul. Of course some ppl here act like Mystics are way over powered and can solo everything. I dont think that is anywhere close to the reality. And guess what, character choice across all servers shows this. Almost no one is trashing their archer, cleric or veno for a mystic.

What seems to be supported in other versions of pwi, but apparently not this forum, is that mystics have been forgotten since the expansion they were first introduced and the Devs are focusing on other classes besides us. If there was evidence otherwise, then we would have new instances and other skill rebalances. Instead world chat rolls on without us.

I ''trashed'' my both clerics, my veno and my wizz for make my mystic my main. I farmed over 1 000 canny last 2x ( all in caster with my mystic on HL) and farmed all my 3rd Nirvana recast (5 pieces) in a month and half (during the same 2x too) and I did it on my mystic on random squad from the world chat.

On HL for low bh often people ask for cleric OR mystic, for caster generally people ask cleric or DD, if they ask wizz or psy since 5-10 minutes you lose nothing to pm them and say ''hey i I'm mystic with invigorate do you have a spot for me?'' you gonna be surprise that people will take you cause they will want to fill the squad abnd they don't want to waste 30 minutes to get a wizz or just make your own squad if you get refuse as often as you said.

Often people ask for caster psy or wizz in world chat cause when they write ''DD'' there's a lot of cleric that pm and it's annoying cause a cleric is not a DD, but if you pm them saying you are mystic with invigorate and a decent weapon they will take you.

Before people wanted 4 DD and 2 clerics for caster more and more people take 1 cleric and 1 mystic so they have a back up healer that can DD too. Often people add me in FL after the run and pm me often asking if I wanna go caster, so really I don't know why people don't take you in caster cause mystic is a class people LOVE in that instance.

For BH as I said I do it with my faction, I don't know if you are still in Valalala, but if yes you should maybe start to think to go in a more active faction.

Level 11 plants would not change your situation, people don't care about our plants, do you really think people would say ''Oh mystic with level 11 plants let's take him/her''? Same for the summon pets, did you ever saw someone say ''No don't take mystics their summon pets are weak''? No it's not what people care about on a mystic, people want ress buff and invigorate and back up heals. Venomancer can't even use pets in caster, but people want them cause venomancers have something else to offer than just a pet, they have purge and amp (can pass chi too so it's usefull when only one cleric).

Since you say all your gears are +7 (I assume you have a R8+7 weapon too if not than please correct me with the weapon you use and the refine) that is not the reason people don't take you. So it's probably something else:

-Do you use the good plant at the good moments when you are in squad? I see many mystics use Befuddling Creeper constantly which **** off other people cause that's not the higher debuff and sometime people ask the mystic to stop use that cause other people debuff better and they continue to drop it over and over again.

-Do you ress buff your squad? When someone die and just ress do you ress buff him asap? Or people need to ask you to get the ress buff? That work for yourself too, some mystic don't ress buff them self and cry for cleric ress when they die and people think ''It's a mystic and he don't ress buff himself what a fail''.

-Do you back up heal if needed or you continue to DD while people die cause the cleric have trouble to heal for any reason? When I was playing my wizz and was dying cause lack of heal from the cleric and the mystic wasn't dropping heals or plants that could have save me. A mystic is not a main healer, but they should back up when it's needed.

Like I said if really people don't take you in their squad, just do your own squad, I have a cleric in my FL that use a aquadash +5 and beside QQ that people don't take her in caster she make her own squad with wc and her FL.

As I said plants and pets are not the reason why people want or don't want mystics in squad so I don't know what people was expecting really as skills rebalance for mystic cause the rest is OP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• nwdst
    edited November 2012
    I dont spam creeper if there is a veno or a better debuffer. I use spidervine to lessen the dmg output if my DD will attract aggro. I drop vital herb the entire time. Vital herb will heal when the sqd is stunned from boss aoe. I use res buff and the only time ppl are pissed is when i am in cooldown both from single resbuff or aoe one mostly cuz they die a lot.

I have 3rd Nirvana+10 weap, dancing sparkle, warsong belt, cube neck, G15 nirvana pants and gloves, r8 chest, warsoul helm and wingtrophy cape. But again this is enough to keep me alive mostly but not my pets which draw their HP from your refines. I get tired of resummoning pets since my vital herb and other aoe sqd buffs are useless to my pet.

There is a thread on here about the things that are most annoying to mystics and their sqds. I feel some rebalancing would fix those areas thats all.
    edited November 2012
    I dont spam creeper if there is a veno or a better debuffer. I use spidervine to lessen the dmg output if my DD will attract aggro. I drop vital herb the entire time. Vital herb will heal when the sqd is stunned from boss aoe. I use res buff and the only time ppl are pissed is when i am in cooldown both from single resbuff or aoe one mostly cuz they die a lot.

I have 3rd Nirvana+10 weap, dancing sparkle, warsong belt, cube neck, G15 nirvana pants and gloves, r8 chest, warsoul helm and wingtrophy cape. But again this is enough to keep me alive mostly but not my pets which draw their HP from your refines. I get tired of resummoning pets since my vital herb and other aoe sqd buffs are useless to my pet.

There is a thread on here about the things that are most annoying to mystics and their sqds. I feel some rebalancing would fix those areas thats all.

well, with ur gear ur summon has more damage and able to survival alot longer compare than my herc. ironic thing is mystic dont need to level up the summon, able to give damage especially in caster. and LoL my herc, i need to buy gold to get the herc, leveling it and useless in caster, and also more squishy. lol.

All u need to do is to heal the summon anyway so ur pet is not dying easy.
    edited November 2012

You have a 3rd recast weap +10 and people refuse you in caster? than there's only 3 reasons possible:

-You are a scammer and people don't want to run with you.
    -You are a jerk and people don't wanna go with you.
    -You have the badluck to always pm after the squad is full.

I have a R8 and I'm never refuse, you surely do something wrong to don't get squad there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• nwdst
    edited November 2012
    You have a 3rd recast weap +10 and people refuse you in caster? than there's only 3 reasons possible:

-You are a scammer and people don't want to run with you.
    -You are a jerk and people don't wanna go with you.
    -You have the badluck to always pm after the squad is full.

I have a R8 and I'm never refuse, you surely do something wrong to don't get squad there.

I do not get refused in caster...just any of the other instances i am talking about.
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I do not get refused in caster...just any of the other instances i am talking about.

1) make ur own squad

2) join an active friendly faction

3) make more friends so u can bring to runs

problem solved.
    edited November 2012
    I dont see where we got rebalanced at all. If anything, I feel slightly weaker. I do see a pretty star now when I cast BitC....yippie...b:chuckle
    edited November 2012
    1) make ur own squad - not a failsafe method, you are still not the traditional chars old schoolers are used to working with. And, since new schoolers take their queues from old schoolers. Could work - but you could end up wasting a lot of 20K each teles for nothing too. If you get a squad, it could be a good one, and it could be filled with people no one will take because of their gears, or they dont play their chars very well.

2) join an active friendly faction - then you get lost in the 'faction fraction' syndrome. The human animal sticks with what it knows, and really does not welcome change, until it benefits them, like in TW. Could work though.

3) make more friends so u can bring to runs - if you bring real life friends into the game this is easy. You have your own crew, your own 'faction fraction' even. Maybe HL is getting tons of new players coming into the game, dunno.

problem solved.

Could be. Could be not. *shrugs*
    edited November 2012

If you have a Craglord, you should not be refused for Delta either...ijs.