Free Supply Stash no longer available

Comments

• divafromhel
    divafromhel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I didn't get a supply stash on my archer __TINKERBELL. i check the beginner npc several times. Friend bought me one from pwi boutique for 182 perfect tokens. I am on the pve Archosaur server. b:angry
    Just to let u know u can get a supply stash if u got the tokens.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Well there's a reason the topic says Free supply stash no longer available. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Kantero - Harshlands
    Kantero - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Heh I'm kinda curious as to what the pack they are putting together will be like hehe. Might actually be worth keeping more than putting the old one back in. * shrugs*
  • Mapijs - Lothranis
    Mapijs - Lothranis Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Made a char on Heavens Tear.....no Supply Stash.
    The quest isn't there either.

Same problem here i didn't get it on my lvl 28 archer and now i made a venomancer and it's lvl 6 and i checked the guide at lvl 5 and lvl 6 but no quest
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Same problem here i didn't get it on my lvl 28 archer and now i made a venomancer and it's lvl 6 and i checked the guide at lvl 5 and lvl 6 but no quest

See the very first post in this thread. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Mapijs - Lothranis
    Mapijs - Lothranis Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    But let's say i will lvl without the stash to let's say 100 untill it is fixed, will i still be able to get the supply stash at that lvl?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    But let's say i will lvl without the stash to let's say 100 untill it is fixed, will i still be able to get the supply stash at that lvl?

We don't know yet, but I guess people will be able to get it when that will be fix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited December 2012

I'm going to assume yes.

I have a few chars that were made 2008/early 2009, before stashes were introduced. Since those chars never took the quest, they were able to get stashes when I logged on to them in 2010.
    Unless if wanmei messes something up, you should be able to get the stash quest. The level reqs are 1-105 after all, should be fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • norma1948
    norma1948 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Any ideas when supply stash will be available for new characters. I have a lvl 10 veno and was looking foreward to 3 day feather as I don't have money for lvl 10 flyer. Will we get stash if more advanced levels?b:worriedb:thanks
  • PIayer_X - Archosaur
    PIayer_X - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    get lv 10, open supply stash, fly to snowy village, get power lvl'd

no thanks, i'd gladly sacrifice the p.stones & such for less ppl who dont know their class
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2012

no thanks, i'd gladly sacrifice the p.stones & such for less ppl who dont know their class

A bypass to that if gender doesn't matter...

Have a male character carry the female character to Frost.

Also if the player really wants, they can just walk over there, it's kind of fun too.

Oops, said too much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • TexanTank - Raging Tide
    TexanTank - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2012

You should make a new toon and QQ about it, you don't even need fc now to plevel they give you the xp from lucid.
  • zogug76
    zogug76 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey folks,

I'm really sorry, but it looks like the starter Supply Stash quest was accidentally removed in our last patch.

Unfortunately, we're not likely to get this fixed until our next content update.

I'm really, really sorry about this, everyone.

In the meantime, we're working on a possible alternative starter pack for new characters. But this alternative won't be ready for at least a few more weeks.

Again, I'm really sorry about this.

So i', guessing the missing NPC's won't come in the near future... A well, i guess starter packs are more important than people beeing able to finish their quests... :/
  • Danoria_ - Lost City
    Danoria_ - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You do realize that, however convenient, the supply stash items are neither necessary to level nor all that profitable so as to make starting over a better option. Already you get free charms and all the fruit you could ever want from Lucid. If you are after the weapons an alternative is divine quests which reward with some very decent options that are not timed.

However, apparently they've added reflection stones to the stash. Of course they're not at all necessary, but my fiance got 2+ days worth of reflection hours (and I mean full days, not the 12 hour limit) on his bm, which helped him get a level or two. I therefore was very saddened when I made a seeker and saw no supply stash to be found.
  • Znik - Heavens Tear
    Znik - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    What a shame, bought a load of perfect iron hammers...

They dont worth anything anymore?

Nice.

Thank you very much.

Last time I ever use money on that game.
  • FaiiryTaylL - Heavens Tear
    FaiiryTaylL - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    so not even mod don't know why the npc give us suply stash ?b:laugh
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ofc someone could play the game level and everything without the supply stash, but it's fun to have, but let's check what V4 will say about it. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • __Sunshine - Lost City
    __Sunshine - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    When the supply stash will be back ? b:sad
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    What a shame, bought a load of perfect iron hammers...

They dont worth anything anymore?

Nice.

Thank you very much.

Last time I ever use money on that game.

You can still get supply stashes from trading in Perfect Tokens at the PW Boutique Agent NPC.
    so not even mod don't know why the npc give us suply stash ?b:laugh

It's most likely a bug that came out with the Christmas festivities. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

It'll come back when it does. For now we'll have to wait on V4l's word. In the meantime if you reallllly want a supply stash, you can always get one from trading in Perfect Tokens!
  • Nalvaes - Raging Tide
    Nalvaes - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I retried the supply stashes yesterday

On Raging Tides these are the only classes it seems to work for:

Wizard (up to 25), BM (up to 30), Mystic (up to 20)

On Dreamweaver:

Cleric (up to 15), Barb (up to 20)

I haven't tried on any other servers, sorry.

The rest of the classes on these servers I can obtain the stash from the quest but even with the level requirement met, it won't allow me to open it
    Chaos is an ally not something to avoid...After all, how can your foes stand up to you if they have no idea what your next move will be?

Gear and weapons may make strong opponents but even a strong foe can be felled by the right tactics...
  • Illyn - Raging Tide
    Illyn - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2012

I thought supply stash bug would be fixed in last patch. o.o
  • __Sunshine - Lost City
    __Sunshine - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I thought supply stash bug would be fixed in last patch. o.o

Its not :s
  • Changuita - Harshlands
    Changuita - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I thought you only got it while they had the event that gives it running... that is was SUPPOSED to be a temporary bonus for new people...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Znik - Heavens Tear
    Znik - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I thought you only got it while they had the event that gives it running... that is was SUPPOSED to be a temporary bonus for new people...

If so, an advice would have been the proper way to proceed.
  • XxXxIrisxXxX - Dreamweaver
    XxXxIrisxXxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for the updates. I thought it was just me who lost my Stash b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cute Meow b:kiss
    Here to be your Kitty. Make you all happy.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2012

No, the stash has been around for a long time. The Elder's Blessing free armor was the temporary one, but it comes back now and then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Chrysanth - Heavens Tear
    Chrysanth - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Have the same problem on Heaven's Tear with my new archer. An old one I made before the patch update still receives her Supply Stash as normal, but I realised I didn't like the name so I made a new one today. The new one doesn't receive the quest, nor does the second one I made just to be sure it wasn't a one-off thing. Now I don't know what to do - continue with the old one whose name I don't like or wait and hope they fix it with the new ones soon. I don't really fancy playing without the Supply Stash, it's very handy with pots, shards and all sorts, but at the same time I want to receive the 200 quest reward from Questmaster before January b:worried
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • apeo
    apeo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    plis fix this propblem of no supply stash in the next patchb:cryb:cryb:
  • Xachary - Dreamweaver
    Xachary - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    plis fix the problem of no supply stash box in the upcoming patch b:cryb:cry
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I started a cleric for fun yesterday, and just noticed I didn't get the stash XD
    It's not really that useful so I don't mind much.
This discussion has been closed.