Free Supply Stash no longer available

Comments

• SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I find the old stash very useful (the one before seekers came out) after that it's been going down the drain. My new barb is QQing for not getting one lol.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I only miss the exp boosts and perfect stones tbh. But I've always enough scarlet fruits from killing mini wbs anyway.
  • Purcefiney - Dreamweaver
    Purcefiney - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I made a seeker on Dreamweaver a week ago and didn't get one either.
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    the reason why the supply chest are missing i think of http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=2086381&extra=page%3D4
    at the number 4 updat said After you create new character, supply chest directly go into the character inventory, are no longer issued through the quest. hope that help the GM or mod to slove the problems
  • Penariel - Dreamweaver
    Penariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Is there any word on the "possible alternative starter pack for new characters"? Just curious. :)
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My most recent char was an assassin that I created on Harshlands (my catshop xD) and I think I got the supply stash... Can't remember exactly when I created it but was very recently.. November or December...
    Also if the player really wants, they can just walk over there, it's kind of fun too.

When my sin was a lowbie, before reaching lvl30 and was unable to fly, I was on City of Raging Tides, I passed by the Assassin Trainer, remembered to learn/update some skills and when was the time to teleport back... I had no money, no 3k to tele to Archosaur! b:sad
    Then I decided to walk till Archosaur b:laugh
    And yes, fun can be the word to describe my newbie journey from Raging Tides till Archosaur... And I just died 2 times on the way! One in the middle of the ocean because I saw some sparkling beautiful light from the Temple of the Dragon and as I was new to the game I wanted to explore everything and ended being killed by some mob there.. The 2nd time was when I arrived to Village of Dreaming Cloud and was about to enter Swamp of The Wraiths and I died somewhere there...

This has nothing about this thread but remembered this short story when Knownase said to walk till FC... b:chuckle
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Saoirie - Sanctuary
    Saoirie - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I just made a cleric today and realized that I couldn't find the supply stash, or the quest for it, anywhere. I actually really liked the supply stash when I had played before. Very helpful for as long as I played. b:pleased
    I hope they can get this fixed soon and I'm glad I found this thread-I wasn't sure what was going on, if it was a glitch and if it was happening to more people than just me.
  • silverwolf7773
    silverwolf7773 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    oh I just opened ticket about it, annoying really b:chuckle

I know people get angry when you say something bad about things they love, but this game really has many idiotic problemsb:shutup time to get serious, huh?b:laugh

many people pay real money to get fashion and other things and though it's far from our problem mentioned here, its still very bad:O soo soo bad, they should spend more time fixing things like this (if it needs to be fixed)
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The thing I miss most is the 2/3 day free flyer you get around lvl 20 - gives a bit more range for quest :)
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • brian70
    brian70 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hi again I see there was a game update the other day but the Supply Stash is still not there any word on when it will be restorted to the game?

Your's in Good Faith,
    Brian70.
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    brian70 wrote: »
    Hi again I see there was a game update the other day but the Supply Stash is still not there any word on when it will be restorted to the game?

Your's in Good Faith,
    Brian70.
    Reading the thread helps..
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey folks,

I'm really sorry, but it looks like the starter Supply Stash quest was accidentally removed in our last patch.

Unfortunately, we're not likely to get this fixed until our next content update.

I'm really, really sorry about this, everyone.

In the meantime, we're working on a possible alternative starter pack for new characters. But this alternative won't be ready for at least a few more weeks.

Again, I'm really sorry about this.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Zenzoa - Sanctuary
    Zenzoa - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    That few weeks is already a month ago?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    You realize a month is four weeks, right?

I'd consider four to be "a few", and I'm sure most reasonable people would too.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I don't know, but I for some reasons don't expect the dreamchaser pack (new supply stash) before the veno/barb update thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I don't know, but I for some reasons don't expect the dreamchaser pack (new supply stash) before the veno/barb update thing.

if china has to make a change, it won't be before that update as always.
  • nidrock
    nidrock Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well thank goodness it isn't only me. My brother and I were freaking out over this. Well hopefully it will be ready soon.
  • KingFrost - Dreamweaver
    KingFrost - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I just started a new character on Archosaur server. I've been looking but cannot get supply stash anywhere. JUst now came to forum for that reason. Another question I have is if I can move purchased flyer from dreamweaver server to Archosaur? same account name , etc.
    edited January 2013
    I just started a new character on Archosaur server. I've been looking but cannot get supply stash anywhere. JUst now came to forum for that reason. Another question I have is if I can move purchased flyer from dreamweaver server to Archosaur? same account name , etc.

Nope it's impossible to move items from a server to a other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zenzoa - Sanctuary
    Zenzoa - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You realize a month is four weeks, right?

I'd consider four to be "a few", and I'm sure most reasonable people would too.

kk.. and now it's 5.. how long will it stay 'a few'? b:laugh
  • HyperKing - Sanctuary
    HyperKing - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    kk.. and now it's 5.. how long will it stay 'a few'? b:laugh

Prolly going to be a "few" months b:avoid
  • friendlygal
    friendlygal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    the next patch. b:surrender
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey folks,

I'm really sorry, but it looks like the starter Supply Stash quest was accidentally removed in our last patch.

Unfortunately, we're not likely to get this fixed until our next content update.

I'm really, really sorry about this, everyone.

In the meantime, we're working on a possible alternative starter pack for new characters. But this alternative won't be ready for at least a few more weeks.

Again, I'm really sorry about this.

The alternative starter pack is what was promised in a few more weeks. Which happened with the release of the dreamchaser pack, although it's not available for everyone at the moment there are still some left afaik. The supply stash won't be fixed until the next content update. A content update being something that actually adds content as opposed to something like this maintenance which were just minor things like localization. Those usually take a couple of months so we shall see with the next one if indeed we get this change finally fixed. :P

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • gouraudpalm2
    gouraudpalm2 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Don't worry folks, you can always buy the starter pack from the CS using real money!
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    FoxyGR - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Okay, so last admin note was made in January... it's now March. I made a few new toons in Febuary, and still see no supply stash. I think it's safe to say it was perminantly removed for whatever unknown reasons.
    Excuse me while I get the plaid shirts, kilts, and teen boys wearing these items to sacrifice to the PWI gods.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Okay, so last admin note was made in January... it's now March. I made a few new toons in Febuary, and still see no supply stash. I think it's safe to say it was perminantly removed for whatever unknown reasons.
    Excuse me while I get the plaid shirts, kilts, and teen boys wearing these items to sacrifice to the PWI gods.
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

FoxyGR - Raging Tide replied to a message that was 2 months 11 hours 29 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

FoxyGR - Raging Tide replied to a message that was 2 months 11 hours 29 minutes old.

I don't care what you think or call me. I just get tired of all the empty promises that PWI devs says they will fix, and for years, it's still not working. I've come to expect this with the devs for PWI, and think that people shouldn't always expect empty promises all the time from others.
    edited March 2013
    I don't care what you think or call me. I just get tired of all the empty promises that PWI devs says they will fix, and for years, it's still not working. I've come to expect this with the devs for PWI, and think that people shouldn't always expect empty promises all the time from others.

You speak with a robot ijs... xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Someone obviously didn't read the patch notes.

PWI Patch Notes v703 - Released March 20, 2013

Functionality
    - High-level Venomancers and Barbarians now have a new type of transformation available. Untamed characters with Demon or Sage shapeshifting will automatically receive a quest to obtain their new forms. Alternatively, players wishing to obtain these forms immediately may purchase the new item Nether Essence from the Boutique and speak with their Skill trainer.

- Players may now obtain new types of inks from the Boutique to add personalized messages to their equipment.

- Nation Wars has had its number of regions increased to 132.

- Players are once again rewarded with a Supply Stash at the start of their adventure.
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Someone obviously didn't read the patch notes.

PWI Patch Notes v703 - Released March 20, 2013

Functionality
    - High-level Venomancers and Barbarians now have a new type of transformation available. Untamed characters with Demon or Sage shapeshifting will automatically receive a quest to obtain their new forms. Alternatively, players wishing to obtain these forms immediately may purchase the new item Nether Essence from the Boutique and speak with their Skill trainer.

- Players may now obtain new types of inks from the Boutique to add personalized messages to their equipment.

- Nation Wars has had its number of regions increased to 132.

- Players are once again rewarded with a Supply Stash at the start of their adventure.

And yet, none of my new alts are able to get the supply stash.
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If they were previously made no, there's no quest. But newly created characters will appear at the starter spot with the chest already in their inventory.
This discussion has been closed.