Free Supply Stash no longer available

Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
I made a char on Loth for fun, but realize there's no supply stash, I asked other people and they said the same, is it a bug??

Update 12/13:
v4liance wrote: »
Hey folks,

I'm really sorry, but it looks like the starter Supply Stash quest was accidentally removed in our last patch.

Unfortunately, we're not likely to get this fixed until our next content update.

I'm really, really sorry about this, everyone.

In the meantime, we're working on a possible alternative starter pack for new characters. But this alternative won't be ready for at least a few more weeks.

Again, I'm really sorry about this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
Post edited by Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands on

Comments

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I made a char on Loth for fun, but realize there's no supply stash, I asked other people and they said the same, is it a bug??

Must be some problem. On TeamSpeak with someone right now, they have just got a character to level 5 and could open theirs and got the level 10 Stash.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    I won't send ticket since I don't plan to play seriously there, but was wondering if it's normal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The starter NPC (Your race guide) should give you one, assuming the quest is there.

Maybe I'll make a character there later and try it? Not like I can actually play on Sanct right now QQ
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I checked for the lolz and quest is not there, you're right
    edited December 2012
    The starter NPC (Your race guide) should give you one, assuming the quest is there.

Maybe I'll make a character there later and try it? Not like I can actually play on Sanct right now QQ

Yea I made a char there to pass the time, but none had the quest for the supply stash, I asked other people there too and they didn't got one too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Checked and also didn't get one. Can someone check to see if it's the same on the US servers as well?
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Checked and also didn't get one. Can someone check to see if it's the same on the US servers as well?

Why dont you check it yourself b:nosebleed
  • Cbean - Harshlands
    Cbean - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2012

well thats rude

i set up a new char on archo or sanct (cant remember which) a couple days ago and got the stash
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    cbean [cbean]
    noun (see-bee-n)
    1. the shortened term for coffee beans, or the technical term for a group of them
    2. an energetic lively individual
    3. slowest active lvler in the history of PWI
    also, more to make myself feel better than anything else, I would like to point out that I am lvl 70
  • Maldarrna - Sanctuary
    Maldarrna - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Made a char on Heavens Tear.....no Supply Stash.
    The quest isn't there either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty for the siggy Silvy <3

Maldarrna ~~ lvl 68 seeker

b:scorn
    ''People change, things go wrong, sht happens, but life goes on.''
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012
    Had other things to do at the moment. You know how that pesky "real life" thing goes.
    Made a char on Heavens Tear.....no Supply Stash.
    The quest isn't there either.
    Thanks.

Forwarded the issue to he GMs and we'll see what we can get done.
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hey folks,

I'll be looking into this one now.

- Val
  • gameoveryoulost
    gameoveryoulost Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yeah, same here. When It gets fixed will we get one in our Mailbox or something? Cause I miss mine already and I just hit level 10 :P
  • Irda - Raging Tide
    Irda - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yeah, same here. When It gets fixed will we get one in our Mailbox or something? Cause I miss mine already and I just hit level 10 :P

When they fix it I'm sure you need to talk with the NPC who gives the supply stash. You don't need level requirement to take the quest if I remember good. b:cute
    edited December 2012
    Thx V4 and other. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ShowboatBarb - Dreamweaver
    ShowboatBarb - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Confirming this for Dreamweaver as well. Made a Psy before the last patch, but only logged in on it for the first time after the patch and no supply stash quest.
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    If it's like that on one server, it will be like that on all of them.

It's something wrong in one data file, which is the same on all servers, and in your client. (Because if it weren't the same in those places, you wouldn't be able to connect to the server. You would get a version mismatch error.)
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Nalvaes - Raging Tide
    Nalvaes - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Raging Tides supply stashs seem to be working. I've only tried with 3 of the classes though.

Dreamweaver stash won't work for me though.
    Chaos is an ally not something to avoid...After all, how can your foes stand up to you if they have no idea what your next move will be?

Gear and weapons may make strong opponents but even a strong foe can be felled by the right tactics...
  • Illyn - Raging Tide
    Illyn - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Raging Tides supply stashs seem to be working. I've only tried with 3 of the classes though.

Dreamweaver stash won't work for me though.

Are u sure? I created a archer in raging tides yesterday and I didnt receive a supply stash.
  • ghett000omami0o0
    ghett000omami0o0 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    On Archosaur Server created a seeker and no quest for the supply stash...noticed other servers mention on other servers just confirming none so far on earthguards on Archosaur server
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Made a barb in lothranis yesterday and no stash and what about elders blessing quest i didnt get it either did they remove that?b:sad
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hey folks,

I'm really sorry, but it looks like the starter Supply Stash quest was accidentally removed in our last patch.

Unfortunately, we're not likely to get this fixed until our next content update.

I'm really, really sorry about this, everyone.

In the meantime, we're working on a possible alternative starter pack for new characters. But this alternative won't be ready for at least a few more weeks.

Again, I'm really sorry about this.
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for the update and for trying to get us an alternative. Looking forward to whatever pops up for us.
    edited December 2012
    Yup thx a lot for the update it's really appreciated. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• sommer2012
    sommer2012 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yes. I created a new Seeker on Raging Tide Server.....At the start, the Instructor (aka "the guide" for Earthguards) didn't award the Supply Stash either. Sooo will the Stash be postponed for this character? Or will I have to start yet another Seeker after the CORRECTION update is in place?
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012
    Supply stash was available at all levels. Odds are once it's back you can simply go pick it up again as normal.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    sommer2012 wrote: »
    Yes. I created a new Seeker on Raging Tide Server.....At the start, the Instructor (aka "the guide" for Earthguards) didn't award the Supply Stash either. Sooo will the Stash be postponed for this character? Or will I have to start yet another Seeker after the CORRECTION update is in place?

You do realize that, however convenient, the supply stash items are neither necessary to level nor all that profitable so as to make starting over a better option. Already you get free charms and all the fruit you could ever want from Lucid. If you are after the weapons an alternative is divine quests which reward with some very decent options that are not timed.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You do realize that, however convenient, the supply stash items are neither necessary to level nor all that profitable so as to make starting over a better option. Already you get free charms and all the fruit you could ever want from Lucid. If you are after the weapons an alternative is divine quests which reward with some very decent options that are not timed.

Yea. I never liked supply stash, never opened past 45 on any toon.

However, Hey You just hinted at a new stash for low levels, that might be nice!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TR_James - Heavens Tear
    TR_James - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I remember when the Supply Stash weapons used to not be timed...why did they change that? And when I started playing PWI, there was NO Supply Stash....I just realized that I depended on that thing more than I thought....(for the weapons up to level 20, that is.)

I made a Mystic about a week or two ago, and she got a Supply Stash. But I made a Wizard tonight, and she didn't. So I know it was probably either last week's patch or this week's patch that messed it up...
    My characters:
    TR_James - Blademaster - Lv49
    Xurui - Psychic - Lv34
    RebornRose - Wizard - Lv20
    Tsukurimi - Assassin - Lv29
    Server: Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012
    It was this patch.

As for why they started making it timed... who knows? My guess is maybe something to do with bots but I'm probably wrong. Shame too because until recently, they were rather handy for people sticking around at those levels (not counting the level 50 stash that needed the 7.5mil hammer to open it)
  • TexanTank - Raging Tide
    TexanTank - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2012

You get 500 perfect stones, 300 hp/mp pots,Resurrection Scrolls and 4 Oracle.
    Even with the new charms low levels get, those hp and mp pots helps when charms are not given anymore.

By the sound of it you don't have to start over just have to wait for them to fix it.
This discussion has been closed.