A newbie and his Drake Mirrors.

2»

Comments

• Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    20 gold worth of packs will most likely not get you anything (granted i did buy 3 wildlifes with 1.8m and got a cloud stir from the second) but opening packs means you are willing to risk the almost inevitable chance of getting normal tokens, but if you have a fair amount of tokens, they can be rather useful, I myself save up my tokens, turn them into mysterious pages then turn those in sage psychic skill books, but mate, don't make a rant thread on the forums about buying 20 or so packs and getting nothing but tokens, plenty of people on here buy hundreds of dollars of packs and only get full out tokens or the odd best luck, let alone the chances of getting the flyer/mount from the pack, those chances are you against the universe in scale, but as i said before, there are people who buy hundreds of dollars of packs and dont get jack ****, you dont see them complaining via threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I was opening Easy Rider packs for Terra's Embrace ever since the things were introduced and never got it. Wasn't about to that with mirror packs, so I just bought the emblem off someone and went off a happy camper.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • senix187
    senix187 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i opend almost 500 packs ea
    all i got where perfect tokens.
    Wel im sorry but yes they can go **** themselfs.!

b:angry
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    +1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    0.0 +1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Terrastrike - Lost City
    Terrastrike - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    How did you even find this thread? Were you googling for QQ threads about packs to comment on? o.o

(Plusone)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    +1 Post co--

Oh wait I can kill the undead now!

-closed-
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.