Why does HH still has the 4 player squad requeriment?

Options
2»

Comments

• Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    If are talking with me can confirm i can solo every boss in game with a random of my toon but not for this is a reason for delete squad mode from TT many ppl can't solo it btw my underline was only becouse who start this topic for me not is real interested if TT is solo or squad mode but only to wish say "Hey guys i can solo TT" Someone think to be the only OP on this game there are full of OP ppl like there is who need help.

So can close this topic pointless for me.

PS can i ask to remove PAV def from WS waste only my time.....b:bye

Yeah; ok - successful troll; well done.

If you really want to speed up your game; just write "I win!" on the screen.
    Far faster.

Playing the game is the point of playing the game, you see.
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i can solo every boss in game

You cant solo 15-mins-after-boss in Delta :P

PS: even if u make TT w/ element\phys immune bosses, I still will be able to solo it. Same as I can solo casters/normal Nirvana. Better have something new in this game, something that requires REAL teamwork/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    maybe put in a bp reduction debuff on all bosses when only 3 toons are attacking the boss for a period of time?
    Boss would do a psuedo purge, removing bp from everyone frequently, until it recieves damage from other players. this would remove the soloing aspect that all these sins abuse
    If are talking with me can confirm i can solo every boss in game with a random of my toon but not for this is a reason for delete squad mode from TT many ppl can't solo it btw my underline was only becouse who start this topic for me not is real interested if TT is solo or squad mode but only to wish say "Hey guys i can solo TT" Someone think to be the only OP on this game there are full of OP ppl like there is who need help.

^^^
    How conceited can you get?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    maybe put in a bp reduction debuff on all bosses when only 3 toons are attacking the boss for a period of time?
    !

Minimum amount of players in squad for TT is 4.

That would mean tank, 2 DDs, healer. In a traditional squad, healer wouldn't be attacking much, if at all and would be focused on healing/purify/maybe debuffing. That leaves 3 players actually attacking the boss, which would cause this suggestion to hurt those trying to do things traditionally too.

In other words, you'd want to lower your requirement to two players attacking for it to work. b:cute
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    you Cant Solo 15-mins-after-boss In Delta :p

Ps: Even If U Make Tt W/ Element\phys Immune Bosses, I Still Will Be Able To Solo It. Same As I Can Solo Casters/normal Nirvana. Better Have Something New In This Game, Something That Requires Real Teamwork/

aeu..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    they are trying to act cool b:chuckle thats all
    tarded' is more like it. Herpderp Hall is the unofficial name for that.

Nope, in fact I wish they'd buff the bosses like they did the BH bosses. AND make the requirements stricter so that you'd be forced to actually run with those people. Squad mode should require squads, it would make the mat prices go up if there wasn't as much supply. Right now that market is at it's bare minimal values for profit.

have to agree. would be much more fun.

@OP
    I dont see why such things need to change. Especially since TT was already soloable for some classes before the existance of genies, increase skill slots, and packs, much less tideborn expansion. Just cause you can solo it a few years later, isnt important enough for pwi to change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    solo mode - 1 person
    Squad mode - 4 person, isnt that hard to understand b:surrender

If the instance is just turned to a "easy and hard modes" the mmorpg thing is gonna be losed and the game is gonna be called now "perfect world solonational"

True, although this game has lost alot of interaction since you can just get a lvl 100 and solo anything for your lower lvl char...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Nope!
    Don't want to encourage more solo-mentality.
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

I truly doubt you can solo every boss in the game. The anniversary event boss 1 on 1 would have killed you due to self bramble/buffs, as would other other nearly team-fought bosses.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    seitori wrote: »
    Could you imagine the uproar it would cause, if they ever dropped it too 3 ???!?!?!??? ((b:shocked)) b:laughb:chuckle

This would be cool. Three is a squad.
    It's so much easier to find jut one guildie free than two to come help.
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    good lord, quit with the HH already. It's called Twilight Temple....
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hwilight Hemple - that's funny b:chuckle
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    They should make you get the timer as soon there is less then 4 people in squad b:shutup If you're afraid of DCing needa take more just in case.

Supporting team work b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • mm2000
    mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You idiots arguing about TT / HH ? Twilight temple and holy hall is exactly the same thing...

You guys like to make drama over little things do you? I don't care if minimum squad limit for squad mode was reduced to one, less of a chore for me to open up 4 accounts to open TT to solo.
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    mm2000 wrote: »
    You idiots arguing about TT / HH ? Twilight temple and holy hall is exactly the same thing...

You guys like to make drama over little things do you? I don't care if minimum squad limit for squad mode was reduced to one, less of a chore for me to open up 4 accounts to open TT to solo.

I would suggest not calling people idiots, while admitting you have 4 accounts open on the forums, I do believe the limit is 2 accounts per person according to TOS. b:chuckle
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    who cares if its TT or HH i call it both... people still know what it is so whats the big deal
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Opening 4 accounts its against the TOS

Who's the IDIOT now?
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Really?!?

Yeah that's my point. Come on friggin hipsters. It isn't called HH any more...
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    First off, you don't ask a clear question so the poll makes no sense. Are you asking is squad mode a good idea or is removing squad mode a good idea?
    Is well known that HH (or TT in other servers) is completely soloable now, so it doesnt make sence to still have a requeriment to open it.
    At least for me is a pain to get 2 other players to help me open it (i have never multiaccounted more than 2 characters ofc b:avoid), wouldnt be awesome if gms could delete this?, maybe change from "solo and squad mode" to "easy and hard mode".

I think you mean TT (or HH in other games) since its only HH in PW-Malaysia, not in PWI. I agree there is no point to squad mode requirement anymore. I think the reason pwi keeps it is so people open more accounts and have more alts clogging up the servers. Many people just open 4 clients to open TT and that probably looks good on paper for pwi when they have 4x as many people logged in, even though almost none of them are playing. People **** about West Archo causing server lag but I bet the TT alt counts are nearly as high and yet people still don't want to allow people to farm squad mode solo.

I think it comes down to jealousy, honestly. If a wizard can't solo TT then why should a sin get to? Lets make a roadblock people have to go out of their way to go around so the sin can solo. Nevermind that the wizard player completely has the option to build a sin.

Solo mode has worse drop rates (obviously) but is also missing many of the items squad mode has, so its not just about drop rates. There really isn't a point to me taking 20 minutes to make a squad for an instance that takes 20 minutes to run solo, then split 1/6 of the drops with people who did 1/50th of the work.

And some of squad modes are actually somewhat of a challenge. People who insist on keeping the 4 person req only hurt themselves. I consider soloing squad mode TTs all the time but getting the 4 person squad is usually too much a pain to bother so I usually just log off. People make it a pain to run the challenging instances and the amount of players willing to do them diminishes, so less active people in the game. Also, the amount of mats farmed diminishes so those same people who want to keep squad mode end up having to pay more for their mats. Stoopid of them =/

-Not everyone can Solo squad

Then bring a squad. Not everyone can solo solo-mode either. Doesn't mean they can't bring a squad to that, also. People are just asking to have the options to run instances solo where there is actually a challenge.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Lol @ the HH haters b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Lol @ the HH haters b:laugh

Lol @ people that think it's cool to use outdated and irrelevant terms. b:chuckle
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • temp0r4ry
    temp0r4ry Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Better off making it require 6 people instead.

Just sayin..
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »

In other words, you'd want to lower your requirement to two players attacking for it to work. b:cute

1 person is also allowed to run 2 accounts at a time, but nice try.

@OP
    I dont see why such things need to change. Especially since TT was already soloable for some classes before the existance of genies, increase skill slots, and packs, much less tideborn expansion. Just cause you can solo it a few years later, isnt important enough for pwi to change.

Lv 90+ venos with hercs could solo tt 3-1 in a few hours, and only some of the bosses in 2-3
    I know a sin who told me they solo 3-3 in about 20 minutes. I think you can see my point
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]