edited November 2012
    Options
    new glitches b:laugh
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Skill re-balance \o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    A pony repellant! b:chuckle But honestly, skill re-balance, hope my sage archer will become stronger.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    As everyone else is saying, the skill re-balance.
    I don't know about you guys, but I believe this will give the older classes an edge against Sins;and other new classes, and will make TW more balanced. I remember a TW a few weeks back where it was 20 of us against one assassin backing the cleric and 2 barbs on cata. We got bent over so many times it was tear-jerking (although I credit this sin as highly skilled, along with his aps and multiple weapon changes) :/
    Weather my prediction comes true, we shall see.

But i'm also going to like auto potting for rebirth :) and the new veno pets will make me want to play my level 16 veno all over again XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
    edited November 2012
    Options
    A pony repellant! b:chuckle
    >This?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • iexze
    iexze Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    edited November 2012
    Options
    >b:sin

The auto-potion feature would be another thing I would have looked forward to, but I really wouldnt spend gold to use an in-game function temporarily.
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

I'm watching to see if the Rank 9 armor people who upgraded early will have to cringe, because they couldn't upgrade again. Then I'll watch as people figure out how much it really costs to go in the new Tier 3 which might be interesting. b:laugh

Maybe the War Soul weapon re-toolment will fix up all that broken **** that was busted to begin with. But then again knowing PW CN they might **** it up. Hopefully they won't mess it up for the F2P crowd. Like this game isn't F2P as much any more for anyone who is serious

Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Maybe if they add another kind of PvE weapon/armor, which could be farmed without spending money, I will come back... I dont really like anything else x_x
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Definitely the Skill changes.
    Auto-potting too, but since it's just going to be a cs item it goes into the 'neat but pointless' pile, like all the r9 upgrades.
    I tend to agree with the feeling that the game would be neater if they just improved on the things that already exist in the world rather than making new things, at least for a while.
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    New Areas Of Course!
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Theres new veno pets, seriously???
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yep, new Venomancer pets, albeit they haven't been released in PWCN yet so most likely they won't be included in our patches yet either.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • J_Voorhees - Heavens Tear
    J_Voorhees - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    This whole expansion sounds like a simple copy of .... g.w.2 (wow this forums politics suck *** if u really need to censore other games, just saying other game forums dont have a "game-name censorship).

Well skill reballancing is a good thing. maybe i will log back into game to have a look. Hopefully it will change enough, so this game is no pay to win game anymore.

At any rate even if it is very late, this might be the first step into the right direction
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    This whole expansion sounds like a simple copy of .... g.w.2 (wow this forums politics suck *** if u really need to censore other games, just saying other game forums dont have a "game-name censorship).

Well, it IS kind of their forum, and they can therefore have whatever rules they choose. Most forums also don't censor most swear words either, yet they do here.

Their forum, their rules. If you don't like it, then I guess you really don't have to post.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Morigana - Lothranis
    Morigana - Lothranis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hi all,

As a veno I am mostly looking forward to the skill rebalance I hope that the changes to DoT dmg will make veno more capable in pvp and the lv 100 skills look neat on paper also. The 2 new pets that should come now and the "revramp of pet system" thou idk what that will be also seems interesting.

One thing I am conserned about is that synergy + claw will stack and looking at that + flash realm sounds OP to me. (if they do not change the 100% dmg in pvp that can or can not be a bug/glitch)
    (my dino with claw does 500 dmg/tick on an r9ish BM w/o synergy)

The new pvp thing thou not s v s also seems very good. (on paper)

What I would love to see is what Reliea mentioned some old aspects are really outdated, like reward for divine quests, chips from lv 100 bhs. PWI would need a money (coin) sink so that economy doesn't go down.
    I myself as a none CS would love to have more ways of making coins cose getting from r8 to r9 is a nightmare....
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The new pvp thing thou not s v s also seems very good. (on paper)

It's not SvS. It's actually just 4 groups of people on the same server who are auto-sorted by the NPC by which the players enter the battlefield.

All the same, it looks like it's going to be incredibly fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory