What are you most looking forward to?

Options
iexze
iexze Posts: 239 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
Yo!

So what is everyone most looking forward to in the new expansion? Auto pots? Skill re balancing? New pets? New armor?

Personally I am looking forward to the skill rebalance, I think BM's are going to have a huge advantage looking at there new balancing.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Skill rebalancing most definitely, and to a lesser extent new pets and any changes that come to the pet system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    _Shui - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I played on Lost City and Momaganon servers long ago and still have a few friends there.
    Can't wait to face them in server vs server wars ! >:D
  • iexze
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I played on Lost City and Momaganon servers long ago and still have a few friends there.

Haha sounds fun ^.^
  • Cbean - Harshlands
    Cbean - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I think I heard there was a change regarding veno pets.
    Not sure if its true, but I'm excited to see if it is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    cbean [cbean]
    noun (see-bee-n)
    1. the shortened term for coffee beans, or the technical term for a group of them
    2. an energetic lively individual
    3. slowest active lvler in the history of PWI
    also, more to make myself feel better than anything else, I would like to point out that I am lvl 70
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i still look forward to doing the same old bh's on each toon and collecting keys and maybe a morai daily once a month.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

But it says "server-wide battle system" not VS
    ...or I'm understanding this wrong?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • iexze
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Depends what you define as a server. I know some "servers" share the same nameserver so they are probably on the same machine possibly meaning there is only actually 3 servers hosting the worlds.

I would assume it would be SvS.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Nothing in this expansion I'm looking forward to.
  • iexze
    edited November 2012
    Options

How come?
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    Options

Same actually :/
    Exept maybe new pet system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • ponyduck
    ponyduck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i still look forward to doing the same old bh's on each toon and collecting keys and maybe a morai daily once a month.

Negativity notwithstanding, this post did make me laugh.

But as far as what I'm looking forward to:

The first person who will deign to appear with that new dog-legged "pet"
    with its broom

(Seriously, could anything BE more unappealing?--I love it! LOL)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Definitely skill re-balancing. I didn't take a good look at the other classes but I love the changes to the Venomancer skills plus the fix of the lvl100 skills that nobody thought we will ever get.

I'm also curious about the changes in the pet system but as far as I know it hasn't been out in PWCN yet so we have yet to receive any information regarding it. The new pets seem interesting too and I'm looking forward seeing what they will bring to the table and how they will affect the already top-tier pets for Venomancers available (Hercules, Phoenix, Derjan's).

Oh! Also necklace (and belt?) engraving. I found ring engraving to be a nice and useful addition and now that it's been expanding to other ornaments as well, it's great!

I'm not so much into the gear (G16 Nirvana is already enough for me). It's mostly R9 recast I heard. Additionaly, I'm not very into the wars and upcoming PvP events/changes mostly due to the fact that my timezone makes it hard to attend those b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Shame that only new gear we get is r9 recast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    A bit everything. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    iexze wrote: »

Personally I am looking forward to the skill rebalance, I think BM's are going to have a huge advantage looking at there new balancing.
    I think, that some skills of Wizards can be removed safely, like Emberstorm, for example.

To get more power Wizard can use improved Essential Sutra with less cooldown.

Also DoTs must be stackable like Cleric's Iron Heart.
  • fawye
    fawye Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    New quests.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Skill revamp interests me the most. I'd say the new quests but meh, that level range gets lots of quests... it's really 80+ where things start to dwindle and the exp is so low as to make it less worth the time anyway. But maybe if the new quests give enough exp less people will be inclined to powerlevel.

And, as far as I know, nothing in the pet system will change since it hasn't in China yet. That is for some future patch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    1. Skill Revamp and the hope that they increase roar aggro and didn't tell anyone.

2. Neck and Belt Engravings

I'm up in the air about server wars. Either they're gonna **** with TW, and be a pain to setup and enjoy, or they're gonna be AWESOME.

I know of many people looking forward to autopotting.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • iexze
    edited November 2012
    Options
    1. Skill Revamp and the hope that they increase roar aggro and didn't tell anyone.

2. Neck and Belt Engravings

I'm up in the air about server wars. Either they're gonna **** with TW, and be a pain to setup and enjoy, or they're gonna be AWESOME.

I know of many people looking forward to autopotting.

Shame autopotting is a CS item, I think it's 6 gold for 30 days of auto pots? Might be wrong there.

Does anyone have any idea what deep meditation does? Again it's a CS item, I can't think of what it could be, I mean it's in Reflection but could it be like hyper xp but for use in there?
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yo!

So what is everyone most looking forward to in the new expansion? Auto pots? Skill re balancing? New pets? New armor?

First & foremost ~ I'm just happy we actually get decent Sign Up Gifts ~ this time {(Descents Gifts sucked it Big Time)} "Nothing like getting a whole (10-Maidens Kissed Chests) after all the Hype they were dishing us on for that 1....."b:surrenderb:shockedb:chuckle

But I'd say the revamped Skills sounds nice... And I guess I'll be able too use my newest set of Newbie Characters to see the new (quest line~additions) aswell....b:thanks
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Toliman: i did suggest sometime ago, bout redoing the emberstorm wizard skill to have it where it would be a ranged skill instead of a close up skill where it sacrifices 60% of a wizards hp for fire dmg. So if pw could somehow redo the entire skill someday to make it more useful and effective then i might end up using it stead of keeping it at lvl 1.

What im looking forward to in this expansion is the change in the lvl 80 cleric skills and DoT skills with the rest of the classes. I say its bout time that they got an upgrade in dmg since the psys Dot skills do better dmg than the other classes that either bleed, poison, burn, earth dmg, and wood dmg.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    How come?

I don't pvp. And I'm not interested in the new weapons/armor.

Maybe if they were adding new areas, as Im always pumped to explore those.
  • HyperNoob - Sanctuary
    HyperNoob - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    New Pot system. Hope it will reduce my vortex costs b:pleased
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Bit of everything too.

I hope it doesnt go the way of Morai - like I never go in there anymore. Many times I've said on HL everyone seems to do BH100 and FC and pretty much nothing else, so I'm hoping for a reason for this to change.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    im really looking the skill for cleric and veno. and i hope, i dont have to buy from boutique to get new pet for veno b:surrender
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Im looking forward to the skill revamps and the new pet battle system has me interested as well. Its to bad it wont be coming along with the initial release. Hopefully those two pets wont be to expensive or annoying to get i want tht harpy looking thing on my veno. b:chuckle
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • ponyduck
    ponyduck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I don't pvp. And I'm not interested in the new weapons/armor.

Maybe if they were adding new areas, as Im always pumped to explore those.
    Bit of everything too.

I hope it doesnt go the way of Morai - like I never go in there anymore. Many times I've said on HL everyone seems to do BH100 and FC and pretty much nothing else, so I'm hoping for a reason for this to change.

Both of these ^^ are pretty much how I feel.

I so wish that instead of adding new things, the devs would just re-work a lot of
    the stuff that's already here, like varying the bh's a lot more, and redoing the
    TW map, etc. If they want to add stuff, make it things like more quests in
    Morai, and heaven/hell. There are these big areas already there that are so
    under-utilized. As it is now, they could virtually get rid of everything but FC,
    bh instances & the center platform in Archo, lol.
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Int r9 s3 daggers b:pleased

Might take a while to get.... but soooo worth it.
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Skill re-balance is going to be nice and warsoul weapons are going to be nice.
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ponyduck wrote: »
    Both of these ^^ are pretty much how I feel.

I so wish that instead of adding new things, the devs would just re-work a lot of
    the stuff that's already here, like varying the bh's a lot more, and redoing the
    TW map, etc. If they want to add stuff, make it things like more quests in
    Morai, and heaven/hell. There are these big areas already there that are so
    under-utilized. As it is now, they could virtually get rid of everything but FC,
    bh instances & the center platform in Archo, lol.

I sooo agree with this 100%. I wonder how many dev hours went into designing heaven/hell/morai etc only for these areas to be empty. How many hours went into creating the 100's of pieces of armour/weapons/ornaments only for no one to ever use them.....

I'm hoping for variety I guess and immersion again.