Please welcome our new Community Manager!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Kane_lust - Heavens Tear
    Kane_lust - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Welcome v4, In the past i have seen a lot of you come and go. My advice to you leave while you are ahead. you really think spoons got handed a Thank you letter and a hug as he signed off? Nice to meet you and it sucks to see you go in about 4 months. Well my bet is 5, the rest my buds give you 4.

GLb:victory
  • Mammorai - Sanctuary
    Mammorai - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Welcome, now please finish maintenance :D
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Regarding INI editing, that's definitely something I've been looking into. I can't promise anything yet, but I'm definitely pushing to give players the right to facial INI editing.

As for the suggestion box, yep, I'll be checking in on it periodically. Moreover, our fantastic Mod team has been compiling their favorite suggestions and letting me and the other GMs know what the players want. I'm going to keep pushing to have these good ideas implemented, whenever possible.

Please be patient; not all of the suggestions - even the great ones - will necessarily make it in. Also, even those that do make it often take quite a while to show up.

But yes, I'm watching and listening, and going to keep working with you guys to improve PWI. ^__^

b:cute I love you already. Now come play in a server with earthguard eyes :o
    But Hey, You!, I really hope you will have a good look at that thread. we have been campaigning this for so long , we would really want this by the end of this/start of next year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Hiya :)b:cute
  • DrizzitDo - Dreamweaver
    DrizzitDo - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Hi and Welcome
    I wanted to make a suggestion on how to make PWI even more money. Because more money they make more items in game that i can buy with my coin :) Simple as that.

Well my smallest thing in Pwi is laziness i'm hoping a Gm will just come on to say hi every now and then just to Prove your out there maybe even do your own Event just for u spawn a Creature randomly ANYWHERE and stand by and laugh its ok we take on the Challenge :)

Its always going to be the oddest and smallest things that people years and years later say i remember this game and this GM Spawned a Rabbit with 400mil HP sure it only hit for 14 damage but he gave it 10 aps lol and increased movement random aggor so it just jumped around hit people.
    It don't have to drop anything just be remediable

GL all GM i'm loving the game just getting to be a repeat
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Welcome Val. Hope you enjoy your time with us and are more involved when you can be.

I agree also that if the GM's would be more involved with the servers you would find the player base having a lot more respect for them. Instead of showing up twice a year why can't they have some sort of fun event once a month or something? I really doubt anyone would even care if it's something major. Just be able to inneract and have some fun with them.
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    hello baby b:dirty a/s/l + aim sn b:kiss i dont even b:victory
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Nice to meet you. I hope you stay positive like you are now especially with a community like this b:victory
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    only ONE troll gun?! I don't think that is gonna be enough. He should get a troll tank or something, might be more effective. . . . .

anyways WELCOME new CM of many names! looking forward to see what awesomeness you can bring to the table b:cool

I'm truly suprised no-one has given a call to their keyboards to all the trolls by now (or did I miss that smoke signal b:sad )

And another thing that perplexes me Fishy is a non original race .... yet it has floated the the stratasphere of power within the PWI world .. does this mean fish are winning in their evil plan for world domination .... or did he just die and float to the top of the pond? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yo V4l, Im reaIIy happy 4 u, Imma letchu finish but Spoons was da best Community Manager of all time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    b:sad
    Ast does that mean you hate me?

I can't help being so fishy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    b:sad
    Ast does that mean you hate me?

I can't help being so fishy!

But you let us nibble on you with melted butter occasionally!
  • mm2000
    mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Regarding INI editing, that's definitely something I've been looking into. I can't promise anything yet, but I'm definitely pushing to give players the right to facial INI editing.

As for the suggestion box, yep, I'll be checking in on it periodically. Moreover, our fantastic Mod team has been compiling their favorite suggestions and letting me and the other GMs know what the players want. I'm going to keep pushing to have these good ideas implemented, whenever possible.

Please be patient; not all of the suggestions - even the great ones - will necessarily make it in. Also, even those that do make it often take quite a while to show up.

But yes, I'm watching and listening, and going to keep working with you guys to improve PWI. ^__^

It is just a bunch of nonsense in the suggestion box almost all the time which is why it was not checked in the first place. Anyway... Welcome.
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Welcome Hey, You! b:cute
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Welcome~! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I need to borrow a cup of sugar I'm making devilwood brownies b:victory

Welcome though I hope you enjoy us we can be a bit throngy at times b:chuckle

I do have one suggestion that would be awesome a faction bank in the guild base that allows Marshals and up to retrieve donations for faction events, TW, lvling up the base or just mats to help out guildies get into better gear, I suggest this bc as a faction leader I need 3 accounts QQ one for my main one for my alt + catshops and one just for guild donations QQ and it's a pain logging out then logging in with the throngs of hundreds of wanton guild members begging for help in getting their TT, Nirvy, or Rank gear. I hope you think this is a good idea and if it's not possible I understand I'll just go back to logging out and relogging to keep my faction happy QQ
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • rob069
    rob069 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    welcome. hope things gets better
  • Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear
    Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    welcome
  • Shaadoe - Heavens Tear
    Shaadoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ;D <3 welcome!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Welcome... Hey,You!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Well Val, you seem like an awesome person that is fully qualified for this job. It really is great to have you on board! b:laugh
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Welcome Val ! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★