Horrible Glitch

2»

Comments

• JadedDream - Raging Tide
    JadedDream - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    So, more than four days gone, and PWE seems to still be ignoring my ticket. What do I do?

Not really sure what type of reply you expect them to give you. Anyone that runs full delta regularly knows how glitchy it can be. With the time you've spent waiting for a reply you could have easily put together another full delta squad if not more. b:bye

And needless to say there are/were far worse glitches in the game and nothing has/was done about them
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Not really sure what type of reply you expect them to give you. Anyone that runs full delta regularly knows how glitchy it can be. With the time you've spent waiting for a reply you could have easily put together another full delta squad if not more. b:bye

And needless to say there are/were far worse glitches in the game and nothing has/was done about them

So true. You've now overreacted to a little glitch, and lost good playing time. I know many dungeons that are glitchy in some manner and I don't rage quit temporarily because of that, I just move on with my PWI life. No big deal. None of those glitches have stuck with me 24/7 so all good....
  • Zhu - Lost City
    Zhu - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    At this point, I just want -a- response, I don't really care what they say, plus I probably needed a break anyway.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Was that "cool bear wave" even necessary.
    So true. You've now overreacted to a minor glitch, losing good playing time. I know many dungeons that are glitch like in some manner. However, I do not rage-quit temporarily because of that, I just move on with my PWI life. No big deal. None of any glitches have stuck with me 24/7 so its all good....

Isn't 5aps considered a glitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    At this point, I just want -a- response, I don't really care what they say, plus I probably needed a break anyway.

Just keep waiting 3-5 days for a response is pretty normal, so you're not in abnormal territory yet. Whatever you do, don't submit a new ticket. It will bump you to the end of the line.

No, it's considered a design flaw. Because of the way it increases verses everything else in the game. The main reason 5aps is such a problem is the abundance of aps gear easily available. If Rank 8 gear, nirvy gear, SoT, and trophy mode capes weren't made so easy to get for those that really want them, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. The amount of int on just TT gear isn't really game breaking. Once again the point of departure is the fish expansion....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited October 2012
    Just keep waiting 3-5 days for a response is pretty normal, so you're not in abnormal territory yet. Whatever you do, don't submit a new ticket. It will bump you to the end of the line.

No, it's considered a design flaw. Because of the way it increases verses everything else in the game. The main reason 5aps is such a problem is the abundance of aps gear easily available. If Rank 8 gear, nirvy gear, SoT, and trophy mode capes weren't made so easy to get for those that really want them, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. The amount of int on just TT gear isn't really game breaking. Once again the point of departure is the fish expansion....

Fish......then again who can hate the fish.
    edited October 2012
    Fish......then again who can hate the fish.

Everyone does. And everyone wants to be one. They are the obnoxious, stupid, cool, rich kids in high school. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited October 2012
    Everyone does. And everyone wants to be one. They are the obnoxious, stupid, cool, rich kids in high school. b:laugh

What I've noticed is why are fish the only ones with nipples
    edited October 2012
    What I've noticed is why are fish the only ones with nipples

It's the GM's way of making you thinking of babies sucking while playing the fish. Not that they realized it of course, it's just a freudian slip because they know the fish suck too. And that hyper babies suck. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited October 2012
    It's the GM's way of making you thinking of babies sucking while playing the fish. Not that they realized it of course, it's just a freudian slip because they know the fish suck too. And that hyper babies suck. b:chuckle

b:laugh AH i see simple classical conditioning b:laugh
  • JadedDream - Raging Tide
    JadedDream - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2012

I think you're missing point that with sitting around waiting for a response the OP could have ran full delta at least once. b:bye

btw weren't you the one that posted in the RT forums wanting to buy low lvl's to pkb:laugh
    edited October 2012
    I think you're missing point that with sitting around waiting for a response the OP could have ran full delta at least once. b:bye

btw weren't you the one that posted in the RT forums wanting to buy low lvl's to pkb:laugh

Shhh....b:bye
  • Zhu - Lost City
    Zhu - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    So they finally responded! Yay!

They said no, which I expected, but this means that I can go about my business, having received a response from the system!
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Not everyone is as you say take me for example.

Obnoxious, Well I am sure some think I am. b:chuckle
    Stupid, Top 2% in the last Stanford-Binet test.
    Cool, Nick named Square in school. Kinda opposite. b:chuckle
    Rich, I wish b:laugh
    Kid in High School, Last year of high school was 1976.

Everyone.
    From Uni on average 62% of the people being measured will be within the range of +1 or -1 standard deviation from the mean value for the trait being measured and are considered within normal range, leaving 38% outside that range. So it is unlikely to be everyone. b:chuckle
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
    edited October 2012
    Not everyone is as you say take me for example.

Obnoxious, Well I am sure some think I am. b:chuckle
    Stupid, Top 2% in the last Stanford-Binet test.
    Cool, Nick named Square in school. Kinda opposite. b:chuckle
    Rich, I wish b:laugh
    Kid in High School, Last year of high school was 1976.

Everyone.
    From Uni on average 62% of the people being measured will be within the range of +1 or -1 standard deviation from the mean value for the trait being measured and are considered within normal range, leaving 38% outside that range. So it is unlikely to be everyone. b:chuckle

It was a metaphor for what the sin class would be if they were a person, not an actual shot at the people who play them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    b:chuckle I know I was teasing you,
    You produce some of the best posts I have ever read.
    b:cool
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    PW has a glitch that, when it happens it makes you think you're in the squad, but you aren't actually.
    edited October 2012
    b:chuckle I know I was teasing you,
    You produce some of the best posts I have ever read.
    b:cool

b:chuckle

TY
    PW has a glitch that, when it happens it makes you think you're in the squad, but you aren't actually.

Yeah I've had that happen to me before, had no idea I wasn't still in squad until I got an invite. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous: